Finding Neverland // Peter Pa...

De Heart4Park123

...and at that moment, I knew I wasn't going back... ⚠️TW⚠️ - mentions of swear words - Sexual Assault - Dea... Mais

Prologue
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•A little note from author•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
💫Little Note💫
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•Little note•

•7•

1.6K 50 10
De Heart4Park123

"Don't waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy."
― Roy T. Bennet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One more day. Just one more day 'till my birthday. I can't believe I've been on this freaking island for two days! I've never in my entire life celebrated my birthday without my family and I'm not willing to break that tradition now.

This thought kept haunting my mind for the whole morning. Apart from this, my stomach kept growling like a lion for the past hours, I can't blame it, I haven't eaten for two days. I loath Pan more for this.

I kept pondering about my escape plan. Even though I haven't got any chance against Pan, I still have a little faith in myself. Just a little, but it's enough for me to believe.

Tktshts!

My head shot up at the sound of the leaves cracking.

''Who's there?!'' I swear if it's Pan, I'm going to beat the hell out of him for scaring me! I mean, I would if I wasn't locked up. Ugh.

''I-I'm sorry f-for scaring y-you...'' I loosened up at the sweet and terrified voice. The cage gaps did allow me to see some parts of the island, but I'm up here hanging in the air while the trembling voice remains its owner below me.

While being here, I haven't had a chance to think about the fact that I'm not scared of heights that much anymore. I mean, I've been hanging in the air for a long time and I haven't died yet! That's a victory.

The cage hit the ground with a thud and me with a grunt as my butt hit the hard wood.

''Ouch.'' I looked through the gaps to see a very worried look on a girl's face.

Flashback

''How did you end up here?'' He asked sternly. I couldn't think of a reason as to why not tell him that, so I just answered truthfully.

''Your shadow brought me here.''

''I didn't ask him to.'' He gritted through his teeth.

''Ask it.'' I shrugged as he raised his eyebrow and looked straight into my (E/C) eyes.

''You are a girl, I don't need more useless creatures on this island.''

End of the Flashback

More. Looks like I'm not the only ''Useless creature'' on this island, after all.

''S-sorry.'' I frowned at her. She seemed very scared of me. I haven't done anything to her, have I?

''What are you sorry for?'' She gasped at my confused and low tone and looked down at her trembling hands. Her blonde hair fell down in front of her face like a curtain. Just her hair color made me sure about her identity.

''Have I done something wrong or why are you quiet?'' She remained still, so I just left her alone. If she wants to have a conversation, I'd be more than glad to talk to her.

''L-leader ordered me t-to give y-you some f-food.'' I raised an eyebrow at her and looked down at the wooden tray full with fruit. Hmm, it wasn't there before, right?

''Please, stop shuttering. I won't hurt you.'' I looked softly at her and leaned back. Looks like someone wants to take care of my hunger. Probably my stomach kept him awake. Hehe.

The cage door slowly opened and there stood a skinny blonde with my breakfast. I would make a run for it but my body needs energy, which I'm out from right now.

I smiled a little and climbed out of the cage to stretch my poor body. I swear I could hear my bones cracking.

''This forest is so dim, I couldn't make out the time until the sun had risen high enough to sneak a peek.'' I complained and sat down on the grass against the tree trunk. She stood still in front of me with her head down. Oh Pan, what have you done to her?

''Come on, take a sit, yeah?'' I asked sweetly and patted the space beside me. She flashed me a hesitant look before deciding that it's safe and took a sit.

I picked up an apple from the tray and wiped it with my PJ T-shirt. It's just a plain oversized black T-shirt. Pretty boring, that's why I use it as a PJ.

''I'm Wendy.'' The small voice said. I wanted to say that I knew her, but that would be creepy and I'd have to explain everything about my knowledge, so I just went with a small nod.

''I'm (Y/N).'' She looked at me with her beautiful sea-blue eyes and smiled. That suites her.

''Nice to meet you, (Y/N).'' I smiled a little and put down the untouched apple. I'm not hungry anymore. That's weird.

''I'm not hungry.'' She looked at me with confusion and stayed quiet. ''You can go back if you want.'' I didn't mean to sound rude but I just want to sleep. The boys kept me up all night. They've been crying so loud that my head almost burst from the damage their loud volume caused.

She nodded slowly and stood up with a tray in her hands. She stopped walking in front of my cage and looked back at me shyly.

''I know.'' I sighed and climbed back in, but before I did that I apologized to Wendy, for my attitude. I can be rude sometimes. It's all natural I'm not one to blame.

She locked the cage again and with one last sad glance she pushed it up with a rope.

''Thank you, Wendy!'' I said loudly so she could hear. I couldn't see her clearly but I could make out her quiet 'You're welcome' followed by her footsteps that carried her away from me.

I just had an amazing chance to run, but I wasted it. Good one, (Y/N).

∆∆∆∆|∆∆∆∆

''Why didn't you tell me there was another girl on this island?'' I asked the black-eyed creature, who was sitting in the air as if it was a chair. After Wendy left I couldn't stop thinking about her petite form. She was so scared of everything. I don't know what Pan did to her but it's not good. I have to do something about it.

His black eyes stared at me strictly, giving me that kind of feeling when you feel like someone else is staring right into your soul. How can the eyes be so cold and empty? I was about to say something about his silence but his facial expression warned me to stay quiet.

''I warned you to watch your tone, didn't I?'' His voice was dripping with anger and a little bit of sarcasm. I probably had imagined it, he's far from being humorist.

''And I don't care, do I?'' I sassed as an answer and rolled my eyes. ''Why do you have to be such a jerk? You sure can have manners, right?'' He raised his perfectly shaped eyebrow and rolled his eyes, end parts of his lips twitching upwards.

''It doesn't concern you and if you were clever enough you'd have guessed that you're lucky I enjoy your anger that I'm not willing to get rid of you yet.'' He flew closer and crossed his arms. I just glared at him. I could never imagine myself hating someone so much. But I guess you never know what future brings for you.

''You haven't answered my question.'' I rolled my eyes and looked up at the sky. The sun was at its pick. It must be midday. I don't have much time left. I need to work on my plan as soon as possible.

''What was it again?'' He flashed me his famous smirk and took a sit in the air.

''Why didn't you tell me about Wendy?'' Okay, I don't care about this anymore. I have to make my getaway. I'm sorry Wendy.

''I should have?'' He scrunched up his face as if he was confused. He looked cute, but the dark aura that surrounded him said otherwise.

''I guess not. Anyway, I'm tired of being here, can't I at least walk around? It's not like I can leave without your permission.'' I rolled my eyes and smacked the cage. I'm going to see the shadow and make it take me back. I exactly know how.

''Do I look like an idiot?'' He mocked me and finished his saying with a smirk I grew to hate.

''Yes.'' I laughed a little but remained silent afterwards. I thought he would finish me off right here right now but opposite happened. His expression changed so quickly I almost couldn't see it, but from being so fed up his lips twitched upwards.

He smirked finally and got comfortable in the air. I only glared at his posture. Why do I have to be curled up in a cage while he enjoys being free? I turned my back at him and crossed my arms.

''You've got fire, aye? Well, I like fire.'' Idiot.

''Be careful, don't burn yourself.'' I looked back at him with the corner of my right eye and smiled in triumph.

He growled as I slowly turned around to admire my work. Yep, I got his nerves wrecked up. Yay.

''What is it, Panny?'' I laughed at my own silly nickname and leaned in on the cage. My nose sticking out from the gap as I laughed and stuck it back in.

''You!'' I put my finger on my chest as if asking if he was gesturing towards me, what caused his eyes to become dark shade of red, just as they were in my head. I think that's when his demon side breaks out and to my luck I've managed to anger him.

''Pan?'' I called him quietly, trying to resure him, it was just a joke. ''Pan, stop. I was only joking.'' I cracked a fake smile followed by the nervous laughter. This can't be good.

I closed my eyes as I felt strong wind on my face knowing that he charged towards me but I quickly said two words that made him stop from finishing me off.

''I'm sorry.''

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

489K 17.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.2M 47.1K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC