The Chronicles of Narnia: The...

By last_queen_of_narnia

The Pevensie siblings think they can't return to Narnia, but what happens when they're sent back to Professor... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Hey, I got a question for you...
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Thank You!!!! XD
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
A/N
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen-Part One
Chapter Fourteen-Part Two
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
PREQUEL!!!!
SEQUEL!!!!
Crossover!
Watty's 2014!

Just to Clarify

3.1K 64 0
By last_queen_of_narnia

Okay, I just wanted to let you all know that chapter seventeen wasn't the end of book 1, and that it will, in fact, continue. I wanted to tell you guys this because I thought about it and realized that the end of chapter seventeen might have sounded like the end of the book, but it's not. Just thought I'd clear things up in case anyone might've been confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705K 19.1K 25
[ EDMUND x READER ] [ narnia: prince caspian ] C O M P L E T E D * You are Caspian's adopted sister - he doesn't know you are actually the daughter o...
210K 4.4K 31
πΆπ‘œπ‘šπ‘’ β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘”π‘™π‘œπ‘Žπ‘‘ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’? πΆπ‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘› 𝐼'π‘š π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘‘, π‘Žπ‘š 𝐼? Katherine Edwards has lived next door to the Pev...
213K 6.7K 20
𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…πˆπ‘π„π’πŽππ† π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ - 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„ ❝ "You know, you seemed a lot nicer before you started training us." "We don't have time for...
356K 10.2K 31
"Wherever we are, Narnia will always be our special place." ALARICE KIRKE's adventure in NARNIA begins after she became friends with the PEVENSIE sib...