The birth of the Blue Phoenix...

By Fhanth

I was supposed to be the happiest guy! Even after my parents kicked me out for being gay, I had a wonderful b... More

Foreword
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: Once upon a time
Chapter 2: A hard lesson
Chapter 3: The stranger
Chapter 4: Roleplay
Chapter 5: The importance of a safeword
Chapter 6: Punishments
Chapter 7: Merry Christmas
Chapter 8: The last lesson
Chapter 9: A hellish New Year's Eve
Chapter 10: Grand opening
Chapter 11: Pep talk
Chapter 12: Settling in
Chapter 13: Memories in pastel
Chapter 14: A night at the club
Chapter 15: Internal conflict
Chapter 16: Loss of innocence
Chapter 17: Daddy said
Chapter 18: Would you be my Daddy?
Chapter 19: Don't lie to Daddy
Chapter 20: A birthday surprise
Chapter 21: Happy birthday, Daddy
Chapter 22: Discovering a lifestyle
Chapter 23: A safe environment
Chapter 24: An interesting show
Chapter 25: The purpose of kneeling
Chapter 26: Naughty training
Chapter 27: Something painful
Chapter 28: To fly again
Chapter 29: Unsuccessful therapy
Chapter 30: Life at the club
Chapter 31: Creepy stalker
Chapter 32: A different kind of threesome
Chapter 33: Oblivious
Chapter 34: Dark premonitions
Chapter 35: What the new Zach wants
Chapter 36: Temptation
Chapter 37: Broken
Chapter 38: His name was Oliver
Chapter 39: Victory
Chapter 40: A perfect contract
Chapter 41: Friends and family
Chapter 42: Stretching limits
Chapter 43: Kinky corny love
Chapter 44: Messing around
Chapter 45: Punishment
Chapter 46: Lesson learned
Chapter 47: Kinky fluffy love
Chapter 48: A proud Daddy
Chapter 49: Paying attention
Chapter 50: Dealing with guilt
Chapter 51: Comforting Daddy
Chapter 52: Where is my Baby?
Chapter 54: Slippery slope
Chapter 55: Healing
Chapter 56: The story of a tattoo
Chapter 57: Fighting step-backs
Chapter 58: Flying higher
Chapter 59: The other Master Dom
Chapter 60: One Sub for two Master Doms
Bonus Chapter: Cheering up Ethan
Epilogue

Chapter 53: Pain and anger

21.6K 1K 483
By Fhanth

Zach, Thu May 2nd 2013

I ache everywhere. Especially in my butt, then my arms and shoulders, but every single one of my muscles is sore. Of course, that's what you get after being all tied up, your wrists attached together to a chain in the ceiling, pulled so that you're stretched to your maximum, and your ankles are bound to some shackles on the floor. My jaw hurts so much after being forced open all this time by the ball-gag stuck between my teeth. Now imagine being left like this all night long and you'll get why I'm in pain.

The drive to get wherever we are seemed to take forever and I began to panic soon after my phone died. Why couldn't I go out with a device fully charged? I'm no technical expert, but I was pretty sure that tracking me through my phone required it to be connected to the network. Kicking the trunk lid didn't help much, apart from hurting my feet. I didn't know how much time had passed since I was shoved in this trunk, but at some point, I began to tremble uncontrollably and was a sobbing mess.

It's only when I remembered that there were cameras from the club on the block where I was abducted that I started to calm down a bit. With my text to Daddy, Stan and Alexander, they would check those first and with any luck, would be able to decipher the plate of the car I was in. That sure would help them find me and would be proof enough to launch an investigation. By telling myself they would locate me quickly over and over in my head, I managed to lower my anxiety to a more reasonable level.

The car stops a first time and I'm ready to lunge at whoever opens the trunk, but that doesn't happen before it starts again. From the noises I heard, we probably just stopped to fill the gas tank. I don't know where the man who abducted me did it, but my screams and kicks didn't attract any attention apparently.

Then I wait patiently while whoever abducted me drove some more. When the car stops for the second time I brace myself. I don't even try to see who the person opening the trunk is but throw both my legs at them. After I hear a satisfying grunt, I scurry outside the confined space, only to trip because my muscles are too stiff from the ride.

"You're not going anywhere!" an angry voice that I don't recognize tells me, as I feel a foot stomping on me to pin me on the ground.

I barely have time to react that my hands are already attached behind my back with handcuffs and something cold pokes at my temple.

"Don't make me do something we'd both regret," the same voice coldly adds.

Shit! He has a gun pointed at me. That changes the game a lot, Daddy's going to be here soon but I better not die before he comes to my rescue.

"Now get up!" he orders, getting off my back.

It's not an easy task, with sore muscles and hands tied but after a few stumbles, I manage to stand on my own. We're already deep into the night but since it's a full moon, I can clearly see we're in the middle of some kind of forest. We clearly have driven on some small trail to get there, to a small cabin in the middle of nowhere.

As I turn a bit, I see the face of my captor. No wonder I haven't recognized his voice since I almost never heard him talk, but I know him alright. This is the asshole who abused Troye. It makes my blood boil in my veins. Is this some sick way to get revenge on Daddy because he excluded him from the club? What did he expect after the atrocities he had done to his Sub?

"Move!" he orders coldly, pressing the gun to my shoulders.

I'm so very tempted to spit in his face but I don't really want to die, so I refrain myself. I walk slowly to the cabin and get inside. He must have unlocked the door before opening the trunk. I peek at a living room with an open kitchen before he makes me take the stairs to the basement.

I would have been aroused under any other circumstances at the sight of all the usual accessories a playroom has. Here it looks more like the dungeon of a sick sadist. I wonder how many times he has brought Troye here and abused him. I'm not sure the basement is soundproof but since we're in the middle of nowhere, I doubt that anyone heard him scream.

Or that anyone will hear me scream... because I've got a pretty good idea why he brought me here. I brace myself for what is to come. I've never enjoyed pain but with everything I endured in the past, it has become more of an annoying acquaintance I know how to deal with. I begin to prepare happy memories with Daddy to isolate myself in a better place while he abuses my body.

I try to resist when he attaches my ankles to the ground with shackles or detaches the handcuffs before he ties my wrists to the chain hanging from the ceiling, but he's just too strong for me. Scissors easily take care of my clothes and I'm naked in no time. Even this late in the spring the nights are rather cold and the heating system isn't working, so I'm soon shivering.

"I'm going to catch some sleep before I deal with you," he tells me in his cold voice, pacing the basement like a lion in its cage. "I want to know where my boyfriend is, and I think you are going to tell me, at least in the end. You'll see I can be very persuasive and nobody will hear your screams. You have all night to think. If I were you I'd tell Troye's location sooner rather than later. That would make things easier for you."

Did he just abduct me to know where the poor boy is? I'm very happy he didn't know the location, it means Troye is safe from him for now, and I certainly won't betray him. I coldly stare at Romero, and since it seems he won't kill me because he wants some information, I decide to act on my previous thought and spit on his face.

"Fuck you!" I add for good measure.

"You shouldn't have done that," he says with an evil smirk.

"Maybe not, but it felt great," I reply.

"It looks like you'll need a small lesson before I go to sleep," he tells me as he goes to fetch a very big dildo. "I have no sexual interest in you, but that doesn't mean I won't hurt you with all there is in this room."

I try not to look as scared as I am when he walks back to me with an evil smile. I instinctively focus on a memory of Daddy and I cuddling on the couch when I feel the thing probe at my ass, and scream as it splits me in half without any kind of preparation. The pain is horrible, but I know there's no use fighting it. He keeps on shoving the toy in and out, making more piercing cries escape my mouth and tears pool in my eyes.

But I'm not really here anymore. Oh, I'm very aware of the horrible pain, however I just let it wash through me, not letting my mind focus on it. I've taken refuge in my little happy place while the tsunami of agony passes over my body. On the couch in the loft, Daddy is slowly caressing my hair and telling me he loves me before ravishing my mouth in a deep and passionate kiss.

I barely register Romero leaving me after putting a ball-gag in my mouth and strapping it behind my head. I don't dare leave my fond memory. Daddy has carried me to the bedroom and is passionately making love to me, showering me with kisses, his hands roaming over my body. Every touch is putting my body on fire, every thrust is making me see stars. He keeps telling me over and over he loves me and I just drown in his warmth.

Every time the memory ends or is shattered by the reality creeping in, I replay it from the beginning in my head. I refuse to acknowledge the way my whole body hurts, especially inside my butt, or that I'm alone with that lunatic lost in the middle of nowhere. Troye has to know where this house is, I tell myself each time I'm beginning to despair. He'll tell Daddy and my man will come to my rescue.

Of course, I barely sleep during that night. I doze off one or two times, but never for too long. I spend the rest of the time in my happy place, where Daddy makes me feel so good. When I hear the stairs creaking and realize the sun is up, since light fills the room streaming through the door going upstairs, I let out a relieved sigh. In the end, within my happy place, the night passed fairly quickly.

That was the easiest part, though. I doubt the sadistic jerk is going to leave me alone now that he is awake. He wants to know where Troye is, and I won't give him that information. First because the poor boy deserves to be left alone, and secondly because I'm pretty sure this asshole is keeping me alive for now because he wants something from me. I don't fancy the painful death he has probably planned in his head when I'm of no use to him anymore.

Still, that's just a theory. Deep down I'm praying that Daddy is going to come here and fast, because I don't know how much time I'm going to able to resist. I've been hurt a lot in the past, and I know I have a high resistance to pain, but he seems determined to torture the information out of me.

That doesn't prevent me from looking at him with a determined and hateful stare. I refuse to let myself be broken by what he has done to me up until now. I know this is only going to encourage him to hurt me more, but I don't care.

"It looks like you didn't use the night to really think it through..." he tells me after removing the gag in my mouth. "I'm not sure you fully grasp the situation you are in."

Oh, I do realize, douchebag. I just don't want to let you win so easily.

"Troye is safer without you and I won't tell you where he is," I state, looking at my captor coldly.

"You don't know anything about us," he yells back. "I'm pretty certain he wants nothing more than to come back to me, and you and the dumbass that plays your Daddy are preventing him from doing it!"

"Of course, he wants that since you've brainwashed him," I reply. "He thinks there's no alternative but wait, we'll show him! And when he has discovered another life is possible he won't want to go back to you."

I can't believe I was the fool that fell in the same trap with Thomas, it's just the same thing with poor Troye.

"I didn't brainwash him," he barks, then quietens down as if he were even slightly guilty. "There were one or two times it went a bit overboard but I apologized for them and Troye forgave me."

"Yeah, I'm sure he did," I answer. "Little good it will do for him. I know your kind. You take out your anger on your boyfriend who you treat like a dog. When it goes too far you're so sorry and you're all kind for a few days... until the next crisis. But each time you go a little further, a new threshold is broken and what shouldn't be acceptable becomes normal. Troye just has to break free of your grasp to realize that."

"Don't speak about our relationship like that!" he screams. "I gave this boy everything. Love, money, support, you name it! We're in this lifestyle because he wanted it. Lately things have been a bit shaky, but we'll get over it. Together."

"Maybe, but only if Troye truly wants it," I counter. "If you're such a good guy you'll release me and wait for him to make up his mind on his own. If he doesn't want to come back to you..."

"And who would he go to? That pussy Logan?" he asks.

Shit! How does he know about Logan? I can't let anything show, I have to protect the poor Sub.

"What the fuck does Logan have to do with this?" I lie as smoothly as I can.

"He's always tried to get into Troye's pants, and he's not the only one," Romero replies. Then he stops speaking, as if unconvinced before he adds: "But Troye is mine."

Oh, it's only jealousy then. Or perhaps he was just fishing for information. In any case, I think I did a good job to lead him astray.

"Only if he chooses to," I respond.

"You're starting to get on my nerves," he says, a dark shadow casting over his features. "And I still don't know where my baby is."

His baby... I hate that he dares to use this word after what he did to Troye. Daddies don't do things like that to their Babies.

"And if you're not ready to talk on your own, I'm pretty sure I can make you. The flogger and the whips were here only for decoration. Troye hated that kind of pain, but he loved to see them here, to get into the proper mindset. Sometimes, I'd threaten him to use them but we both knew it was only for pretend. I guess you'll be the first one I really use them with."

Only for pretend? My ass. I saw the marks on the poor boy's dick, and they were from a flogging.

"I'm not sure I'll use them properly for your safety," he adds threateningly. "After all, I've never been trained to use them. There was this one time I gave a few blows to my baby's cock, but he had deserved it and I didn't go that hard. If you don't tell me what I want to know, I'll use my full strength and it might leave permanent scars."

I try to hold his gaze but I must admit this cold speech has shivers run down my spine. Please hurry up Daddy, I really need your help.

"You have already met my giant dildo yesterday night," he continues, and I get sweaty when I see the thing that has hurt me so much again. "But I have this other one with spikes. Again, it was great as a threat for my baby but it was never really used. If you keep being difficult, I could give it a try on you."

God his evil smile is showing all his teeth, making him really scary.

"I could never do any permanent damage to my boy, I love him so much. But you... I couldn't care less about you."

"Love?" I can't help but exclaim. "What you feel toward your Sub isn't love! A sick obsession perhaps, but you would never have hurt him like you did if you really had feelings for him."

Shit! Maybe I shouldn't have said anything. He looks really coldly at me and I'm afraid I've really pissed him off now.

"Don't tell me who I love or not," he hisses, hair falling in front of his face. "Maybe I should also use those metal rings around your cock and send an electrical current running through them. I've heard it's insanely painful."

If I needed any more proof that the fucker is sick in his head, here it is.

"And let's not forget the cane: a few blows in your balls will probably tame you, if everything fails before... If none of this works, I guess I will have to return to the basics... pulling out your fingernails... gouging out your eyes... messing with my knife a bit everywhere, or using a red hot iron bar..." he keeps on.

I don't know if those are empty threats or if he's really serious but I'm starting to get really scared. One thing is clear though, he's in such a state of fury I'm convinced he'll hurt me if I don't tell him anything soon.

"I won't do any of this if you just tell me where my baby is, of course," he concludes. "I need him more than anything else. Now I've talked a lot, I believe it's your turn. I hope I have made my intentions very clear, it's time to make your choice. I hope you'll take the easy road and spare yourself unnecessary pain."

At this point, I plainly hate my conscience. Why can't I be selfish and just tell him? He has scared the shit out of me with his list of tortures, and yet I can't resolve myself to betray the poor Sub he abused. I don't know if I'll be able to resist, but right now, I don't care how much he plans on hurting me.

"You can go fuck yourself!" I tell him angrily.

"I was hoping you wouldn't say that," he sighs. "Let's begin then..."

I shut him down and ignore the rest of his speech as he goes toward the rack with the various cat-o-nines and whips. Instead, I concentrate on the date with Daddy to Coney Island, replaying every single little detail in my head. How we held hands, how we snuggled watching the sun set, how we said corny things to each other.

It won't be easy to focus on those good times and not become mad with the horrible pain, but I'll manage to hold. I won't beg him to stop, I won't tell him what he wants, I won't betray Troye. I will hold on and resist until this torture starts to get too much for my body, then I will welcome the unconsciousness that will take me away from the pain.

Published on Mar 5th 2018

Poor Zach, hope someone will find him soon! Romero is the guy in the header. In the next chapter we get inside the head of another character that a lot of you seem to love. Be prepared for something intense on Thursday!

On another note, this book just reached 200k views. Thank you so much to all of you for taking the time to read it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 10.5K 27
"You've never been with a man." "No, I...I'm not gay." "Neither are they," I said, my finger coming up as I pointed to the men kissing as the girl...
38.7K 1.5K 37
Jace is not ready for this. He'll never be ready. He can't take care of a submissive. How could he, being a submissive himself? But he has to. He has...
379K 12.6K 26
Ciarren (pronounced Keer-ren) went through a terrible experience that broken him in more ways than one. It forces him to leave everything behind, eve...
1.6M 52.3K 51
"Just try it, it will feel amazing." She said wiggling it in front of my face. "Ew, God no." I replied, knocking it under the car seat "You're such a...