Love, Fights...and Everything...

By JANA_MADZ

Maddie and Mason are about to head off to NYU for university. They both got in and Maddie is going into photo... More

1 week to go
Girls night in
Fighting
Flight
Arrived
Explore
School
Jealousy...
Party
Hangover
Tattoo
Surprise
Old times
Mall
Not again..
Drive me crazy
Hang out
You're obsessed
Date
Sleep
Kinda boring
A lot of drama
Cheesy
Days
Night in
Work
5000 words
Days
What...the...fuck...
No sleep
Emotions
No way
Drunk!?
Next day
Park...
Happy
She needs her bestie
5 hours
Coffee
Snacks!
School...again
So In Love
Just a little bit of everything
Chill day
Ice cream
Interruptions
Hard...
Tease
Fun night
Why now!?
Relaxed
SUMMER
No sleep and the beach
Dress?
Regret
Lukes place
Emotional
Not a big deal
Waterfall
Sick
Doctor
Fuck.
Nervous
Oh shit.
Hours
Everyone knows
Belly
AUTHORS NOTE
Surprised
Our life
Will you........
Wedding day
AN
Here We Go Again.

Back home

2.9K 71 11
By JANA_MADZ

  Monday at airport:

Mason's POV

  I get a text from Nathan as I shove clothes into the suitcase. Maddie's stuff was gone. I guess she must've come last night when I was with Jake and got it. I rub at my teary eyes don't be a bitch mason. I pick up my phone.

Nathan: BITCHHHH WHY ARENT YOU HERE YET!?

A small grin comes onto my face.

Me: I got a 5 hour flight or some shit. Leaving in like 1-2 hours. YOU BETTER COME PICK ME UP ASS-FACE!

Nathan: obviously! How's Maddie she's not replying to my text

Me: Idk.

Nathan: did something happen with you guys!?

Besides her cheating on me. No. I take a deep breath.

Me: she's just not with me rn daily coffee..

Nathan: oh-Kay. Well SEE YA IN 6 HOUR DICK!

Me: HELL YA

I put my phone down zipping up my suitcase and picking it up. I sigh staring at the few things Maddie left. I felt my lip tremble. Fuck life. I grab my phone looking around to see if I forgot something. Nope. I grab all my stuff and leave the dorm locking it after I left. This flight is gonna be so awkward. She hasn't even been to the dorm. I'm the one who could've left. She hasn't even tried to contact me. So maybe she really isn't sorry. I feel a pang of hurt and break go through me. I just keep walking. It's quite a drive to the airport. I need to take a taxi.

It was really snowy out which is annoying but. At least California will be different.

~

Maddie's POV

  I sit nervously in the airport ready to leave. I still got like an hour but. They told me I couldn't change seats. But there are 3 seats and I'm sure other person would go in between. I didn't sleep again. I was crying, I was nervous. I was mad and emotion all over. Lydia was sound asleep. I was listening to sad music rethinking everything.

I put an earphone in my ear putting on some sad music like always. I'm literally regretting everything. Going to the party, getting drunk, having fun. I should've been at the dorm with mason watching some random funny movie, making out. Having our own fun. But no. I went and cheated on him. I know, and believe me when I say I know this was wrong. But also. I was dumb, drunk and just plain nasty. And I thought he was with that girl. And I know thats not an excuse at all. But you have to give me some sympathy for that. I really didn't know. And obviously. I deserve all the punishment. But really I didn't even know. Like I barely know what I did the rest of the night. Up until then. But I know I'm a nasty bitch.

I tap my foot just wanting to bored the plane and fucking get to California be with Lila and Ryan and Nathan and mom and Luke. Even though those two will probably hate me after mason tells them. I close my eyes to calm down.

1 hour later on the plane pretty much leaving:

Masons POV

  I satin the aisle seat she sat by the window with an old lady in the middle. She looked tired worn out, sad. And I hated it. But I felt even worse. Why would she be the one crying. I can just tell she has been from her eyes. It made me want to just forget about everything. But I can't. Not that easy. The scene replays through my mind too much and makes me sick. I just wanna be able to talk to Luke and Nathan. I won't tell them about this. I don't want any hate to go to Maddie but I just haven't seen Nathan in so long and kinda need it.

~

5 hours (plane done and getting off)

I grab my bag off the roundabout thingy whatever it is. And I look around. That plane ride was fricken hell not talking to Maddie at all with her only being less than 5 feet away. I look around that's when I see Nathan holding a sign with a red dick on it. I laughed. This place was busy and people were looking at him like he's crazy. I go up to him. lol was next to him. Maddie shows up a minute later.

"MASON!!" Nathan yells out.

"NATHAN!" I said back a little less enthusiastic. We do our handshake thing.

"Dude, I've got way to much to tell you, first and foremost, it's so not the same without you" he tells me.

"Yeah I know, it's kinda weird not being with you pretty much everyday" I nod giving him a small smile.

"Maddie!" Nathan said with a grin.

"Hey" her voice was small as they hug. I saw Lila staring at me with sympathetic eyes I shake my head.

"Hey dick" she grins.

"Hey asshole" I said back she hugs me.

"Sorry" she whispers.

"You didn't do anything" I muttered swallowing hard.

"Well lets go!" Nathan said. He was smiling. "Moms so excited to see you guys."

"Yeah Luke too!" Lila adds.

"He's obsessed that's why" I muttered Nathan laughs. I see Maddie just look down and I just kinda want to put my arm around her but I stand close to my suitcase. I take a deep breath. It's so weird feeling this weather compared to the snow.

we all get into the car after we put our bags in the back. Nathan asks about New York and all. I sat up front with him while he drove and Maddie and Lila sat in the back talking. Missed this. But when I wasn't fighting with Maddie.

Maddie's POV

  It was awkward. He looked hurt, angry and tired. And I felt horrible cause it was my fault.

"So, were gonna talk when we get home" Lila tells me in a low tone I nodded. I felt like crying just being so close yet so far from him. He didn't even look at me. "Are you okay?" She asked me. I shrugged.

"Fine." Is all I relied with and she gave me that look as if she was like. "Shut the fuck up Maddie."

"How's lily Nathan?" Lila asked. I'm surprised she got here before us. But she obviously had an earlier flight.

"Did you not see her?" I asked her she shakes her head.

"I went to my house Nathan picked me up from there to come to you guys" she tells me.

"She's great, she's actually gonna be at the house by now so she can see you guys, So is Luke" he chuckles.

"Where's Ryan?" I asked. I could noticeably see mason tense to the mention of a guy after all this.

"I don't know he's your guys' friend" Nathan replied.

"Yeah we have to call him, I texted him but i think his flights later cause he didn't reply so either asleep, or just not replying" Lila said I nod.

We got to the house later and I was excited to see the house. We all get out and grab our bags. I still felt like shit. Nathan looks between me and mason and our not close distance and the way we're avoiding each other.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked us we both look at him. "Because you both look like shit, and haven't talk to each other." Mason just doesn't say anything. I'm waiting for him to tell him but he just stares at his feet.

"Maddie, your mom wants to see you come on" Lila grabs my hand and pulls me inside leaving them alone.

Masons POV

"Mason what happened" Nathan asked.

"Nothing, were just in a little fight" I shrugged. Total lie. We're pretty much not together. God I hate to say that.

"Did you do something" he squints at me like he's ready to pounce.

"No" Is all I said.

"That doesn't sound convincing" he tells me. "Mason, if you did something to her-" I cut him off.

"I didn't do anything Nathan" I said a little more rough.

"Then what the fuck, just as you guys get home you're in a fight, that's fucked. Can't you guys just get over it so we can all have a good time!?" He asked.

"No I'm not fucking getting over what happened Nathan! She ducking cheated on me!" I said and everything went silent and his jaw drops. Thank god we were outside where no one could hear us. I really didn't want to tell him. But I didn't want my best friend thinking I did something wrong and hate me cause his sister cheated on me. Plus he's my best friend. I have to tell someone. I know I told jake but he's not here and doesn't matter as much. Plus I tell Nathan everything. At least I'm not going around saying. Ya my girlfriend cheated on me. To everyone we know.

"What!?" He asked.

"Yeah, just 2 days ago" I said.

"W...like...what?" He asked shocked.

"She....she uh thought that I cheated on her. And it was just a random guy wearing the same thing as me...and she kissed a guy without even trying to justify that it was me and...and how would she even get my attention with just kissing that guy if I was "making out" with that girl. No he was wearing the same thing as me and I came back from the washroom to find her making out with a guy...and that other guy aka "me" was still making out with his girl so really was she just trying to cheat on me because she's bored of being with me for a fricken year...or" I ramble on.

"Mason" He said. I shake my head.

"Don't be rough on her" I said.

"She cheated on you" he whispers. "Don't be rough on her, I don't ducking care if she thought you were that ass...that justifies shit all and that she was drunk. Mason you're my best friend I'm not gonna let you be miserable because my fucking sister cheated on you" he tells me.

"Just, don't..." I said.

"She just kissed the guy...expecting what?" He asked.

"I don't have a fucking clue, when I broke the kiss she was all 'how does it feel' and I was like what the fuck!? And...and...I-I don't think she even loves me anymore" I finally say it out loud. It hurts like hell. But do you think it's possible.

"Don't say that" he shakes his head. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know, I haven't slept in like 2 days" I shrugged. "And my girlfriend cheated on me...so really I don't know" I add in.

"WHAT THE FUCK!! MASON! YOU DIDNT SAY HI TO MEEEEE YETTTT!" Luke walks out. He jump over to me I roll my eyes.

"Luke stop being obsessed" I muttered he laughs. It's like I've been around him for the whole time because of Jake.

"Why are you guys out here and not where the party's at?" He asked.

"We're talking" Nathan replied.

"Also you and Maddie look tired as shittt...late night?" He smirks.

"Maybe for her" I muttered under my breath. Nathan glances over to me.

"Haha...what?" Luke asks.

"Let's just go inside" I said giving Nathan the "don't fucking say anything" look. We walk in and Maddie and Allison are talking Lila and lily are talking.

"Mason!" Allison smiles widely over to me. I give her a smile.

"Hey!" I said trying to sound normal. She hugs me.

"How's New York, I was just asking Maddie!?" She tells me.

"Yeah, I'm sure she can tell you...I-i gotta just go to the washroom" I said turning. "Hey lily" I said.

"Hey!" She grins. I go upstairs to the washroom. I walk in with a loud sigh. This is gonna be way harder than I thought. Well I did think it would be pretty hard.

Maddie's POV

  He walks up to the washroom. Did he tell them yet!? Is he gonna tell them. I look at Lila and lily with wide eyes.

"Can we go and talk in the room?" I asked them.

"Of course" they nodded. I saw Nathan look at me as I'm about to walk away with them then he grabs my hand while the girls walk away.

"Can we talk later?" He asked.

"Sure why?" I asked. He didn't look like he knew.

"Just to catch up" he shrugs. A huge wave of relief filled me. But guilt that mason didn't tell his best friend.

"Ok, later though" I nodded he did to and I went up to my room. I looked around. God I missed this room more than I thought.

"You cheated on mason!?" Lily asked. I look over to them on the bed. I give Lila a look.

"I was filling her in" she shrugged.

"Yeah" I nod disappointedly. "Please don't hate me too, I already had a friend back in New York to get all mad" I say.

"She has no right, if she's your friend" Lila remarks.

"It was Austin, and like what he said made sense and I'm not right but he was still a dick" I muttered. "Guys what do I do!? Mason won't even look at me."

"But you were drunk and you thought he was cheating" lily said.

"See he made pints that make sense" I feel the tears sting my eyes. "He...he said. Why wouldn't I go over there to check if it was him. Multiple people asked me. And how would I have gotten his attention if I was kissing that guy while he was kissing the girl. And it made sense. B-but he...he thought maybe I was bored of him, maybe I did it on purpose" I said as the tears start to fall I sit down and they come next to me rubbing my back and comforting me.

"Maybe its a bad sign on his side that he thinks you would want that. You told him right that it's not true?" Lily said.

"Yeah, but we can't blame him guys. I was a total complete whore!" I said.

"Hey!" Lila said.

"It's true, and remember that time I let a guy take a body shot off of me?" I said.

Masons POV

"And remember that time I let a guy take a body shot off of me?" I heard Maddie say as I passed her room and I stop dead in my tracks. I feel the pain that feels like a nice going straight through me. She did do that...see. She did want...want to cheat. She's totally. Completely bored of me. I quickly walk away. I feel my hands start to shake. I go downstairs. Luke and Nathan were just there talking.

"Is mark coming?" I asked they looked over.

"I think later on" Nathan replies. "Let's go down to the game room."

We walk down there.

"So are you gonna tell me what's wrong?" Luke asked.

"Nothing" is all I replied with.

"Yeah right" he said.

"Everything's Fine" I lied. Total opposite. My relationship is ruined. And I have no clue what to do about it. Because I can't live without Maddie.

****************

A/N

Hope you liked it. And tbh, this goes on for a little while guys. Sorry...here's your climax. Hahaha. Enjoy please. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 2.3K 18
In every relationship, There's going to be arguments, fights, smile, tears, upside down. Things said out of anger, mad exes, attitude and jealousy. B...
165 4 16
Casey Blue is your average 18 year old girl. It's her senior year and she has everything, a best friend and a boyfriend. She got into NYU. She lives...
Hot Headed By Brandy

Teen Fiction

698K 5.5K 31
[Previously known as: I'm a Fighter and He's the Hottie] Madison Storms has a hot head and a short temper. She has always had a strong sense of justi...
638K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...