High School DXD: Chaos ( X Ma...

By rg808guy

Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You... More

The Start of a New Life
Your Saddened Past
Father of the Chaos Chess Piece
Update 1 Read Please
House of the True Chaos Dragon
Activation Within Chaos
Day of Explanation and A New Devils Servant
Battle for the Girls
Deadly Sports and Familiars
The Engagement
Update 2 (Please read)
Training for Battle
To Protect = To Sacrifice
Crashing the Party
Update 3 (Please Read)
Confession
Special Chapter #1
Kiba's Revenge
Reunion With a Old Friend
The fight with two Excalibur wielders and Food!
Kokabiel
The White One
Pool Time and Discharged
Update 4 (Please Read)
Car Shopping and The Devil King
Open House
The Other Bishop
Update 5 (Please Read)
An Upgrade
Video Game Tournament
The Leaders Summit
The True Chaos Dragon Vs. The Vanishing Dragon
A Picnic
Hot and Sexy
Fun and Games
Neko At The Beach
Going to Hell
Heated Moments
Gathering of Young Devils
Reunion
Update 6 (Please Read)
Fighting a God
Train Ride Home
Opposite Side of Akeno
Calm before the Storm
Beelzebub
Astoroth
Dragon of Sacrifice
Untold
Mother
Day of the Festival
Night Time Date
Black and White
Fire of a Phenex
Important Meeting
To Kyoto
Thousand Gates
Update 7 "Question"
Yokai of Kyoto
The Hero Faction
Nijō Castle
Saving Princess Yasaka
New Addition
Conference
Before the Game
Game of Kings
Beach Getaway
A Wanted Valkerye
Fallen Angel
Sitri Sisters

Hells Training Camp

4.3K 65 31
By rg808guy

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter, Last chapter things happened, let's just leave it at that. Anyway let's get into the chapter.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It was the next day in the afternoon and the entire ORC is standing in front it Rias house. Let's just say the house is fucking huge, all the members of the ORC who haven't seen been here before looked at it in awe.

"Holy balls" Issei shouts as he looks at the house.

"Wow this place is enormous" Xenovia says.

"Yeah, it's like 20 times larger than your house (Y/n)" Lily says to me.

"This is where your family lives?" Asia asks.

"Uh huh" Rias says as the front door opens up revealing Grafia behind it.

"Welcome home milady. We have been awaiting your return, you may follow me inside" Grafia says.

We all entered the house and we're greeted by a long hallway lined with maids and butlers. Butlers were lined up on the left side and the maids were lined up on the right side. We walked through the hall then a little kid about the age of 7 or 8 runs up to Rias calling out to her. The boy had crimson red hair with red eyes wearing a fancy red outfit.

"Rias Rias your finally home" the boy shouted then hugged Rias.

"It's been a while since I've you Milicas. My you have gotten big since the last time I saw you" Rias says to the boy.

"Is this little boy your brother?" I ask Rias.

"Not exactly, Milicas is the son of my older brother Zechs" Rias explains.

"So that would make him your nephew" Emma says.

"Now be a good boy and say hello" Rias tell Millicas.

The boy nods then walks in front of us formally.

"My name is Millicas Gremory. It's a pleasure to meet you" Millicas says.

"So cute" Asia says.

"Devilish looks and good manners talk about prince charming" Xenovia says.

"You know I'm standing right here" I say to her.

"What? I was just stating what I saw" Xenovia replies, then she pushes her breasts up against my chest and whispers into my war "You arn't prince charming because your my king"

"Fair enough" I say and Xenovia stops leaning on me.

We continued to follow Grafia down different hallways until we got to a set of double doors in one of the hall ways. Grafia then stood by the door.

"Please won't you come in" Grafia says while opening the set of double doors.

Millicas runs into the room while saying.

"Rias and her friends are finally here"

We walked into the room and saw Millicas hugging a woman with brown hair, purple eyes and big boobs....

"My my such poor behavior" the woman says.

I looked over at Issei and he was drooling as he looked at the woman. I face palmed and shook my head.

"Issei" Rias says getting Issei's attention.

"Yes here"

"Finding a carpet that matched the drapes was a pain, please try not to drool on it while staring at my mother" Rias states fermly to him.

"Your mom...." Issei says.

I looked around the room and it was big and had lounging chairs in the middle of it.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, its been far to long Lady Venerana" Akeno says.

"You sound so different Akeno. So delighted to meet all your new friends. I'm Rias' mom Venerana Gremory" the woman says then looks my way "Excuse me darling but are you (Y/n) (L/n)?" She asks.

"Yes I am ma'am, it's a pleasure to meet you" I say with a slight bow "but may I ask how you know my name?"

Venerana then begins to walk towards before she was in front of me.

"Is take it upon my self to look into my daughter's suitors, a mother worries you know" She says and Rias becomes slightly embarrassed.

"I'm sorry if I have ever inconvenienced you in the past ma'am" I say as I remembered crashing the wedding party.

She giggles a bit "your perfectly fine dear, besides my husband didn't do to well him self, He should of picked the boy Rias was dating as her fiance to begin with"

"Mother stop" Rias shouts with embarrassment.

"I belive it's just about time for dinner" Venerana says then walks out of the room.

"She's so beautiful Rias, I can see where you get your looks from" Emma says.

"And her destructive power as well" Akeno giggles.

"Note to self then, don't piss of Rias' mother" Me and Issei say to our selves.

{Time Skip}

We all sat at a huge dinning table with Rias' mother and father. I sat across from Koneko at the table. The food like some 5 star food you would see on food wars or something. I started eating and I looked up and Koneko didn't even touch her food let and lone her utensils. Koneko notices I was looking at her and she turned away from me with guilt.

"I need to figure out what's wrong with Koneko soon"

Rias' father then starts talking.

"I've been meaning to ask you (Y/n), how's your remodeled house?" He asks.

"It's nice, thank you for that" I reply.

"Ohh and one more thing (Y/n), your apart of this family so for now on I want you to think of me as your own father" he says.

Me and Rias look at him with a suprised face.

"Darling your actions are premature, there is an order to these things that must be followed" Venerana tells him.

Rias then got up from her seat with a embarrassed face "Honestly two, your killing me" Rias shouts then walks off.

"Somethings will never change with her now will they"

{Time Skip}

I laid in my assigned room on my bed. I laid sprawled out on the bed. The room was so huge it felt like I would never be able to go to sleep. I then hear a knock at the door.

"Come in" I say and I sit up.

The door opens and I see Xenovia, Lily, and Emma.

"Hey there"

"Were arn't bothering you are we (Y/n)?"

"You weren't sleeping where you?"

The girls said.

"What's wrong? Can't sleep?" I ask them and the three of them nod.

"Then come sleep with me then" I say as I patted the bed "it's not like I don't have the space"

They walk in and close the door behind them. They then get into my bed and lay down. Xenovia laid on my right, Lily ladies on my left, and Emma was laying on top of me.

"Well good night girls, our first day of training is tomarrow" I say then closed my eyes.

"But didn't the huge dragon say that you don't need training?" Emma asks as she rests her head on my chest.

"Yeah, it's obvious that you are one of the strongest members of the peerage" Lily tells me.

"And that's just counting your sacred gear alone without The Holy Swords of Chaos" Xenovia adds.

"I never said I wasn't going to have training" I say with my eyes still closed "but I think I'm going to have a much different type of training then physical training" I tell them "now let's go to sleep"

"Good night" the three girls says.

"Good night" I say back.

Part 2.
It was the next morning and then entire ORC was standing out side in front of Rias' house. Koneko, Xenovia, Kiba, and Issei where wearing their gym clothes while the rest of us wore our school uniforms. Azazel was standing in front of us.

"Alright, looks like everyone's here. Let's cut to the chase I've got a 20 human world day regiment that's going to wip you into shape" Azazel tells us.

"Do we seriously have to train for that long?" Issei says as he slouched over.

"That's right Issei and you get to go first" Azazel says and Tannin lands behind Azazel.

"Hey who summoned the old dragon from yesterday?" Issei asks.

"I did, he's your personal trainer for these next three weeks" Azazel tells him.

"This will be my first time training someone who wields Ddraig" Tannin says" and I can't wait to fight you who wields Rex again" Tannin adds as he looks my way.

"Your primary concern here is to pull out your balance breaker and if you survive that's a bonus" Azazel says.

"Why is not dying always a perk" Issei sighs before Tannin picks Issei up with his hand.

Tannin then flies away with Issei in his hand. Azazel then turns his head to Rias.

"Question Rias, are you the brains of your team or the broan? Answer, a good king is both and neither because they know when to fight and when to lead. Realizing the difference comes when you use your pieces to your fullest" Azazel tells Rias.

"So what does that mean?" Rias questions.

"Meaning I want to hit the library" Azazel says.

"If that's what you think I need" Rias says then walks off.

"Akeno, You are a fallen angel and you have to come to terms with that. Once you claim dominance over your heritage you will be able to create true lightning" Azazel tells Akeno and she grits her teeth "the person who will be training you is on the flying island above the mountain" .

Akeno says nothing and spreads her wings and flies to where Azazel told her to fly.

"Kiba, I want you to hone your balance breaker. Once you've wiped it out keep it out as long as you can. I have assigned you a teacher to further your swordsmenship. They are waiting in the forest out back" Azazel says to Kiba.

Kiba nods then starts walking out to the back of the house.

"Xenovia, that sacred blade of yours is fickle in whom it chooses as its wielder. Taming it is are shear matter of will" Azazel says to Xenovia "go train in the forest below"

Xenovia nods then opens up her wings and flies down to the forest in the valley below.

"Gasper, I'd call you a gentle giant if you weren't small and jittery, get a grip. Seriously while you may think you lack talent it's your timid nature that's really holding you back. Simple fix, go out where people can see you. That is the first step" Azazel tells gasper "the city should be a good place to start"

"Koneko, if you wish to release the power you have sealed within stop playing  cat and mouse with your identity, that's the only way you will get stronger" Azazel tells Koneko.

"Asia, here's the thing about twilight healing, it's completely dependent on the usars ability. If your good enough you can release the aura from your whole body and heal your friends even when their far away" Azazel tells Asia.

Azazel then turns to Lily and Emma "I have someone for you two who will train you with the elemental powers that were inside both of you" He says.

"Elemental-"

"-Power?"

The girls question.

"Yes, both of you have the power to control and form either Fire and Water/Ice, Lily being able to use water/ice while Emma can use fire. It seems that you had those abilities from before you were turned into a devil but got awaken when you were turned into a devil. From my knowledge there is no sacred gear that can do that" Azazel tells them.

Then Venerana and Grafia walk out of the house and walk in front of the remainder of us.

"Rias' mother will be helping you with your powers" Azazel says.

"Please follow me ladies, we have a lot of work to do" Venerana says then starts walking away.

Lily and Emma then follow Venerana. Azazel then turns to face me.

"Last and not least (Y/n), well the thing is I don't have a training regiment for you. You are not in a need of any serious training physically" Azazel says with a small smirk.

"What do you mean if it's not physical training?" I ask.

"Intilectuall training of devils and some other miscellaneous things that I'm not sure of, all I know is that Grafia will be training you" Azazel says.

"Now this I'm calling bull shit on, what kind of intilectual training do I need like seriously" I thought.

"We should get going, we have much to get through" Grafia says then grabs my arm and starts dragging me towards the house.

"Damn you Azazel" I grunt as Grafia pulled me and Grafia heard me.

"It was actually Lady Venerana and I's idea for this. We thought since you are with Rias that we would make sure you knew the proper knowledge. So please forgive me young master" Grafia told me as she released me from her grip.

"Young master?!?" I shout as we walked.

"Yes, presuming you will marry Rias" Grafia says.

"Okay then...."

Part 2.

It was the last day of training and after 15 days of shoving new knowledge about the gremory family, high devils, and a bunch of other devil knowledge in the devil alphabet which thankfully Colten taught me already. Also in those 15 days I was taught high class manners and dancing what I should use during high class parties and gatherings. After those 15 days I trained with Issei and Tannin in a mountain that was rocky and also lush with forest also. Me, Tannin, and Issei grew a strong bond over the past 4 days even started calling old man Tannin of and on. At the moment Me and Issei were fighting Tannin. I was in my balance breaker form while Issei still without his balance breaker.

"Issei are you ready?" I ask him.

"To not die yes, to fight this dragon again no" Issei says "I've been living out in this wilderness for 19 days while I have been being chased by Tannin"

"Well boys, your time is up. Prepare to fight" Tannin says then breathes fire at us.

Me and Issei dodge the attack I pull out my duel swords and put them up. For some reasons the swords started to shake as I held them.

"What the fuck?" I question as I looked as I looked at the swords.

"(Y/n) what the hell is happening to your swords?" Issei shouts as he dodges a blast of fire from Tannin.

"I don't fucking know" I reply.

Tannin then gets ready to shoot a blast of fire at me. Then my swords connect together at the back of the blades and connected to my left arm. I look at the swords and it looked like the swords turned into a shield. I put the so called shield in front of me as Tannin blew fire at me. The shield blocked the fire from Tannin but as some of the fire hit the shield, the shield absorbed the fire. Once Tannin stopped breathing fire Rex spoke to me.

[Transfer]

[(Y/n), slam the shield on the ground] Rex shouts through the gems.

"Why?" I shout.

[Just do it] Rex shouts.

"Fine" I say then slammed the tip of the shield on the ground.

After the shield hits the ground the shield speaks.

[Amplify]

The fire that was absorbed by the shield then blasts out of the shield in a wave of fire at Tannin engolfing him in fire as a dust cloud forms. The fire then gets swipped away by Tannin.

"Impressive both of you. Issei you have gotten stronger also you have gotten better at evading also. And
(Y/n) that move, it was quite impressive, it would be a quite useful move to have. Tell me, how did you do it" Tannin says to me.

I deactivated my balance breaker armor but still had my sacred gear armor activated with the shield.

"I'm not sure, it just happened" I say.

[It was your will to have a shield, something to use to protect" Rex tells me.

"I didn't have a will to have a shield but I had a will to protect, I've always have" I say.

[The Holy Swords of Chaos grow fond of whom ever wields them and their personality becomes like those of its wielder. For example, if the wielder is a aggressive person then the swords will be more aggressive. As for your case sometimes you need something to protect so that's why the swords became a shield for you] Rex explains.

"That's great" I say.

"It's time to go. There is a party we will be attending tonight" Tannin says.

"How are we going to get back?" Issei asks.

"On my back" Tannin says.

{Time Skip}

Everyone was back at the house with Azazel. After Issei cried to Asia about not being able to see her for 20 days and stuff like that we found out that Koneko fainted during training. As I walked around the halls of the house I finally found Koneko's room. I knocked before opening the door. I looked inside and walked in to see Koneko laying her bed soundly with her ears and tail out.

"I shouldn't wake her" I thought.

"As the saying goes the cat is out of the bag" I hear a voice say then turned to the door way to see Rias.

"Hey Rias" I as walked up to her.

"Follow me, I have a story to tell you" Rias says.

I follow Rias to the balcony in Koneko's room.

"The reason Koneko pushes her self like that is because she's fighting against her own existance. A long time ago there were 2 nekomata sisters. The 2 sisters were orphaned and homeless but they had eachother, as long as they had eachother they had someone they could depend on. Eventually both cats were picked up by a devil, in time the elder sister became their servant and finally had a chance at at good life. But by turning into a devil her hidden power began to a over flow. Having lost control she killed her master and vanished without a trace. She became a dangerous stray that decimated an entire pursuit force. Fearing that the younger sister would follow in her foot steps, the devil community set out to dispose of her before another catastrophe could occur. However my  brother intervened and was given dominance over her. Zechs then assigned her to my service in hope that I would fill that poor girls life with happiness. But first I had to give her a name-" Rias says.

"-and the name you have given to her is Koneko" I say then we both hear the sound of small foot steps.

We look and the balcony door and see Koneko standing there in only and m white t-shirt and a pair of panties with her ears and tail out.

"Come here Koneko" I say with my arms out for a hug.

Koneko walks up to me and hugs.

"Koneko, you should be resting" Rias tells her.

"I'm alright, sorry for worrying you" Koneko replies.

"No suprise from the most powerful nekosho clan member. But still don't push it, I don't care from whom your desended, you have to take better care of your self" Rias tells Koneko.

Koneko nods and hugs me tighter. Rias then walks out of Koneko's room.

"Hey Koneko, you wanna sleep in my bed with me tonight?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I would like that" she replies.

I then lean down and give Koneko a kiss and embraced her in my arms.

"I love you Koneko" I tell her.

"I love you too (Y/n)" she repleis.

"Koneko's sister wouldn't kill her master and just leave Koneko all alone for no reason right?" I questioned in my head.

~~~~~
Hello everyone that's it. The chapter was pretty hard to make because of all of the jumping around in the anime. Now until next time bye.

P.S.: if you like the fate franchise make sure to check out my fate book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 165 9
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...
580K 5K 27
Madoka Terada is a pawn for Rias Gremory. You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became a mid class devil! But then, he came. I...
15K 226 31
This is my first story on here so it is bound to be a bit of a rough patch but i hope you'll stick around for it. This story is gonna be based off Hi...
793K 14.2K 70
After The Great War started to settle for the first time, God's first Angel, Y/N, now wanders the Earth in search of finding something he'd been prot...