Mr. Misty Eyed

Authoritative tarafından

"Gangsters don't cry therefore I'm Mr. Misty Eyed" -Twenty One Pilots This book is a mess, read at your own... Daha Fazla

Mr. Misty Eyed
I N T R O
Frosted
King of lonely
Heartbroken Heartbreaker
Screen
Broken bones= broken souls
Destiny
Brown eyes
Closed mouths
Adam's Eve
Light brown eyes
Hard heart?
Ocean eyes
Chaser
Rain
Escape from your future reality
Golden heart
Flawed
Enraged
Unbroken
Busy lately
Doing Nothing
Aly
Lies
Souless
Neverland
comfort
Newspapers
the last Will and Testament of Aleyuri Sanchez
the end of all things
Authors note

Murder

346 43 7
Authoritative tarafından

Do you smell the stench of death?
It taints him like a woman's perfume
He's dying and he doesn't care
Do you?

Aly was gorgeous inside and out. She looked just like Yuri, but her heart was a much warmer place than his.

Yet, she always managed to warm it up.

Yuri has always done his best to shield his sister from their family woes. When his father was drunk, Yuri forced her out of the house and to Destiny's , her best friend, house right across the street.

Yuri would never allow Aly to be in the house when his father was drunk, or when the gang was over. Yuri himself hated being in the house, but he always stayed to try and protect his mother.

He had done a shit job of it as of late, but that was after Aly's death; a time when he had something to fight for.

Aly was Yuri's best friend and when she died, he died with her. He turned to drugs and violence and he finally made the biggest mistake he ever could- going his father's gang.

Yuri only did it to get justice for his sister.

Her death wasn't an accident- it was a murder in cold blood; a drive by shooting while Aly was sitting on the family's front porch.

Yuri sought for revenge in the only place he knew he would find it.

Now Yuri has blood on his hands and it isn't his.

He's trapped.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

272K 13.7K 18
Just another boy falling in love with his best friend.
81.2K 1.8K 49
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
34.1K 2.5K 12
Have you ever listened to music at a level that doesn't stop at just reading the lyrics to the song? Because if you have, then you might understand w...
610K 22.4K 33
[BOOK #4 of MISTER SERIES] Chad has always been the goody-two-shoes. He always makes things right and always has a positive mind. He does h...