Let's Spread The Word Togethe...

By HeresYoyo17

⚠BEING REWRITTEN⚠ There aren't many hybrids out in the world, so being born as one isn't as good as most woul... More

1. My Begining
2. First Kill
3. The Spar Session

4. Rake Problems And Injuries

1.9K 52 58
By HeresYoyo17

Your POV

Smile and I both had grins of joy while head back downstairs. Yet of course was stopped dead in our tracks when several new face seemed to stare into the depths of our souls. They don't seem too friendly. I chuckled to myself.

"You two look well, feeling better?"  Personally, I was still getting used to the way Slenderman's voice had echoed in my head. It was sorta uncomfortable as if he was invading my personal thought bubble, which is what he's doing, right? Ugh, whatever. "Yeah, we're quite fine."

"Well then, I'm glad. Here, meet my brothers. Sadly enough they'll be staying until problems are sorted out."  My spine shivered when looking at the four of them. This now makes me wonder what their parents look like, suddenly I felt Smile's hand on my shoulder. "It's nice to meet you guys.. I guess." My voice trailed a bit which made it sound awkward.

The one in this polka-doted suit and lovely top hat gave me a smile and bowed. "It's lovely to meet you!" His voice was twice as loud and it made me cringe. "Oh! My apologies, mere mortal. I didn't mean to harm you."  He apologized rather quickly and it made me smile. "It seems like you've scared away the other visitors, brother."

The one in glasses had said, pushing them up. Indeed he was right, the other brother who wore a long and black suit with a small rose in its pocket had kept trying to get one of the new ladies to grab ahold of the rose. "Is it wrong to think he might've been a sex offender in his first life?" I asked out loud yet everyone seemed to ignore it.

Despite the other ladies avoiding the odd brother, they all gave me weird or off looks as if I was a ghost. Mm, I mean look at BeN- I chuckle and wave them off. Suddenly I watched Lazari cling onto Sally. Both of them sharing their 'I miss you's and soft hugs before they looked at me.

"Y/n! Y/n! Can we go for a walk! It's such a nice day out!!" They both had begged, their eyes about as wide as the moon itself as they looked at me. Personally, I've never dealt with children below the age of thirteen so it made me cringe but I gave a gentle smile and a nod. "Of course, just get dressed."

As soon as the words left my lips, the two girls bolted to their bedrooms to change. I chuckle nervously as if I made the wrong decision. Guess little kids do have an extraordinary amount of energy.. Where was that when I was little?!  I shook my head at my own thoughts and soon turned to Smile. "You coming with?"

Smile had nodded to my question and soon walked ahead of me. A smile had crossed my soft lips and I went to take my first step until I felt something silther around my ankle. My eyes grew dark as I let out a long and frustrated sigh. "It would be so nice if I could go get dressed to take the girls on a walk." I muttered

Yet the tentacle didn't stop moving, my eyebrow twitched as my legs shook off the tentacle and stepped on it. "Try it again and you'll see something you might regret." I said kindly, soon walking upstairs to avoid the conflict that started among the brothers.

Another sigh escaped my lips as I closed the door of my bedroom, leaning against it. "Well then.." I shook my head and walked towards my dresser. Pulling out a gray shirt that had my favorite saying on it, it makes me giggle everytime. With the shirt, I followed up with a pair of black jeans and a pair of socks.

Of course, after dressing myself I added a few touches of eyeshadow and a soft coat of lip balm. This followed in the order of jewelry, fixing my hair, headband, glasses and shoes. Once feeling accomplished with myself, my tail wagged freely in the air as if I had the whole world in my hands.

But, I know from first hand that a little walk in the Slender Woods could never be safe so to take proper precaution I walked over and grabbed two daggers. Slipping them in my pockets for ease access before I yawned. Alrighty.. Time to go I guess.

The thought hadn't been in my head two seconds when the two girls suddenly busted into my room. Both girls giggling and squealing happily while they twirled in their dresses like little princesses. "Awh, how cute." I chuckled and shook my head.

"Thank you!!" The two shouted as if I wasn't standing there, my sensitive ears folded back against my head until the two girls grabbed my hands and practically dragged me out of my room. "Come on! Come on, Y/n! Smile is already ready!" Lazari whined like all children do while I was pulled downstairs.

Smile was leaning up against the wall with Grinny by his side. "Ooo! Kitty! Are you coming with us?!" Sally asked, letting go of my hand and soon began to pull on the hand of the Cheshire Cat himself. Unless that's what I think of him--.. I chuckle and Lazari looks at me and then my twitching ears.

"Y/n..how did you get those?" She asked, tilting her head while I stared down at the child. Suddenly sound around us had drawn out and it was just us in a cold-silenced room. "That's classified, darling. Maybe when you're older I'll tell you."

Before I knew it, the room had disappeared as if it was never there and Lazari gave me a hug while I caught the confused stares from Smile and Grinny. I only shook my head and Sally stomped her feet. "Can we leave now?!" She whined and the three of us laughed.

"Yes, Sally. Come along." Smile opened the door and the two girls bolted outside, running in front of us. "Oi!! Slow down! You both have dresses on!!" I growled and dashed after them with Grinny and Smile right behind me. "Catch us if you can!!" Sally had yelled while Lazari giggled.

This game of cat and mouse lasted for about fifteen minutes until we all found a decent enough place to sit and relax. I leaned my head back against a nice tree yet I kept a watchful eye on Lazari and Sally who happily smelled and picked flowers and made them into crowns.

Smile took a seat besides me and our hands brushed against each other, my cheeks flushing a soft red yet soon our fingers intertwined with each other. Grinny giving us both his classic and mischievous grin. "Fuck off, Grinny." Smile barked as his friend chuckled deeply.

I smiled. I genuinely felt happy at this moment but..it didn't last very long when I heard footsteps. Loud footsteps, they were moving in quick. My hand slowly pulled itself away from Smile and my body lifted itself to my feet. "Grinny, protect the kids." I ordered and in an instant, Grinny kept Sally and Lazari together.

Suddenly things  got quiet, really quiet...too quiet. "Y/n, are you sure something's here?"  Smile had asked, now curious to the fact of why my senses were all jambled. Could they not hear it? The pounding footsteps at the earth that was quickly moving towards us? Then..it stopped. It made me confused. I was almost sure something was coming, I looked back at Grinny and Smile and gave them a shrug.

"Guess I was wrong, must've been hearing things." I muttered, chuckling lightly which caused the two guys to look at each other before laughing alongside me. But, seemingly this didn't last long when my body was suddenly smashed up against a tree. It all happened too quick for me to even process what had happened.

My lungs begged for air as my ears began ringing from how hard my head hit the tree. "You asshole! Get away from her!" Smile demanded, glaring at the irregular figure that held me hostage. It's body so oddly shaped that it made me cringe. Through my half-open eyes, I watched this thing turn his head and face Smile.

"I Don't Take Orders From A Mutt." The thing had said, it's death-leading eyes staring at Smile, before they were bought back to me. It made my skin crawl. "What the actual fuck are you?" I said, my ears still slight ringing while I looked over this gray, broken thing. "Aren't You A Rude One." This thing had said while it glared at me. It's hand-like claw had grabbed my neck all of a sudden and put a tight squeeze on it.

My already sore lungs began to scream. My hands clawing at his arm as I looked up at him. My vision almost grew blurry until Smile attacked it head-on, tackling it to the floor. "Y/n! It's the Rake! Be careful!" Sally had warned, herself and Lazaro were hiding behind Grinny who gave me concerned eyes. "I'm fine, take the girls back to Slenderman. Me and Smile will handle this!" Once I had stated that, Grinny had picked up the girls and bucked it.

I turned my head and soon found myself watching Smile and this RaKe thing fight back and forth. Smile was on top, punching and bashing at it's head while it struggled underneath him. I slowly got up, using the tree as support. Each punch, the sound wave echoed in my ears. I closed my eyes for a split second to help stop the ringing in my ears before I heard Smile yowl. My eyes immediately shot up open as I seen Smile hurled against a tree. "Smile!" My voice yelled, my eyes soon shifted to the stick-like figure running towards me on all fours.

It looked like something out of a horror movie. An unknown figure running full speed at you, and fight or flight mode suddenly activates. Being me of course, fight was the only option I had, I can't leave Smile behind. Once he was in front of me to attack, I slipped my knife from pocket and forced the blade into his face. Removing it quickly to avoid his claws swiping at me. "YOU!!"  It screamed. Blood leaking from the side of it's face of where I stabbed.

It can running at me again, faster and angrier. It's claws swinging, slicing at the air to try and attempt to cut me open as if I was a fruit. Instead, in all its failed attempts, it only managed to slice my clothes. I was out of breath with all this stupid ass dodging and I wasn't even putting damage on this damn thing. I took a step back and went to close my eyes, my breathing was unsteady and my body trembled.

Just remember your training.. That voice in my head made me smile a little. I soon opened my eyes to be met with the RaKe's soulless face. "I'm Right Here.." His voice sounded like he was from the bottomless pits of hell, it gave me chills. Somewhat of a smirk started to form on his lap as he went to attack me, but I caught his arm, giving it a hard twist and tug. "A-AGggGaGgAA..!!" It screamed out as the skin and tissue muscle began ripping itself the more I pulled. My own claws sinking into it's flesh, blood staining my claws and hands.

I had smirked before it whipped itself around and practically stabbed me with its other hand. His long fingers/claws piercing into my smooth skin and deep inside my flesh. It made a crackling sound as I screamed. Out of rage and pain, I used my strength to pull and complete rip off the arm I held onto, this made him pull his claws out of my side and scream. I held onto my bleeding side all while trying to maintain my breathing. "You bastard!"

Smile had fully charged at the RaKe as it tried to run away from the scene. I remember falling back against the tree, holding and clutching my bleeding side. I could feel the cool air surrounding me and my eyes beginning to close. "You may rest now, Y/n."

~~Hours Later~~

God..my head hurts..what the fuck happened?  I slowly started to open my eyes and was met with a dull, gray ceiling. My eyebrow raised as I slowly went to turn my head off to the side. Where the fuck am I?  Whatever I was laying on, it was cold as hell and made my skin shiver. I grabbed onto what I could and started to make myself rise before I stopped midway. Letting out a long groan of pain.

"Woah, woah, woah, there Y/n. Calm down." A voice had said, it sounded familiar as I tilted my head. That mask. Eyeless Jack. "Jack..hey." I say softly, somewhat relieved it was just him and not someone else, in an unknown place. "I would lay back down, I don't want to restitch you." He turned his back to me, continuing to pick and examine whatever he was doing. I sighed, instead of listening I had swung my legs over the cold table and went to place my feet on the ground.

"Care to tell me what happened?" I asked, slowly and gently putting weight on my legs while I held my stitched side with my hand. "Samuel came back with you in his arms screaming like a mad dog. The RaKe had stuck his fingers inside you like he tried ripping open a orange." Samuel?  Jack turned around and seemingly noticed my confused expression despite the darken room. "Smile.jpg. That's his name, Samuel."

I made an 'oh' face and only nodded in response. "Glenn had to put Lazari and Sally to sleep, they were screaming their heads off when seeing you covered in blood." I assumed Glenn was Grinny's real name, taking it in consideration to remember the names as I sighed. "Thanks, EJ. For..uh, helping me." I gave the masked male a smile and he nodded. "They're waiting for you upstairs. You need help?"

I shook my head, "I'll be good, I think I can make it." EJ had only nodded and turned back to his work while I turned on my heel, taking small steps toward the door. I held the door knob and gave it a twist, opening the door, I went up the first few steps while closing the door behind me. It didn't take very long for me to reach the first floor, I could see the lights from the  living room.

I let out a soft groan as I started to approach the exit doorway of the kitchen, my hand had barely touched the inner wall when,- "Y/n!!!" A voice had yelled, my ears immediately fell down and clenched themselves from the shriek. "God damnit, Lulu. Relax your tits." Jeffery has growled, his long hair covering parts of his face when I entered the living room. Slightly squinting my eyes when seeing the brightness of the light.

Everyone was staring at me like I was a madman so I gave them a small wave. "You're okay!" Lulu had said, running over and giving me a hug. A soft smile had crossed my lips as I returned the hug, giving her head a soft pat. "I'm not that frail, remember? I put up a good fight." I say confidently, smiling to myself while the teenager pulled away from me. "We're quite glad you're alright, Y/n." Masky had stated, leaning against the wall with his mask adjusted up in the slightest. That being said, I could see somewhat of a smooth face and a soft smile.

I only rubbed the back of my head and chuckled. "Really, you could've been seriously hurt. I'm in quite a questioning that the RaKe hadn't just killed you right then and there." I decided to completely ignore what Slenderman had said, I wasn't in the mood for his nonchalant, and somewhat unsettling comments. I think Masky had noticed as he readjusted his mask and cleared his through. "How about everyone go to sleep? We've had a rough day."

Clockwork had cracked a smirk and let out a snicker as well as Jeffery. "Heh, yeah." I shook my head as I let out a chuckle myself. "What? What did I say?" Masky asked, confusion all in his voice as everyone shook their heads. "You'll find out later." Clockwork couldn't help but tease, noting that she was the first up the stairs to head to her room. Everyone else in the living room had followed, feet shuffling to head to their rooms.

"Hey Slender?"

"Yes, Y/n?" He had said, looking at me.

"Do you have an idea of where, Smi-- Samuel is?"

My head had tilted on it's own like it always did when I ask questions. Slenderman took a moment and started to think, before shaking his head slowly. "No, he might be in his room, but I surely doubt that." After Slenderman had said that, he took no hesitation of leaving right on the spot. I rolled my eyes, yet thanked him in my heads as I slowly moved my tired and surprisingly tired legs to my bedroom.

I opened and closed the door, not needing to turn the lights on, I slowly laid in bed. My tired eyes staring up at the ceiling as my right hand was placed on top of my stitched hip. "Fuck.." I groaned, knowing the sureness and pain was gonna get to me in the morning. The thought didn't stay very long though as I slowly closed my eyes and left myself in a deep, dark slumber .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
277K 11.5K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
605K 30.5K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
244K 23.2K 58
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...