Vampire Rose (Naruto)

By Naruto_00

Rose, whose parents are normal non-ninja people, is a vampire. She was born with the genetics of a vampire. N... More

Vampire Rose (Naruto)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N

Chapter 5

3K 111 11
By Naruto_00

I do not own naruto. Please excuse my lame jutsu's too. Enjoy. :).

♚♕♚

Rose's POV.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP GUYS, WE'LL BE GOING IN 5 MINUTES." They groaned and I kept in a laughter. "5 minutes is up, you guys want a good beating right?" I let off my dark aura. They flinched and packed up in 1 second. I smiled. Talk about bipolarness.

"Let's go. Oh and we can train along the way too. Block my attacks." We set off and I stood behind them. I throwed kunai's at every single one of them. They managed to dodge it. They were shouting at me. "Well that's the purpose of this training right? To heighten your senses. Pick the kunai's up and throw it back at me. Those who could hit me will have a treat." They smirked.

All of them threw it at me at once. I captured every single one of them while still running. "You guy's gotta do better than that. Do not let your guard down." They looked in front. I then threw it at them once I saw most of them had kept their guard down. Only hinata and sasuke managed to dodged them. The rest had scratches from the kunai's. "Pick it up and throw it back to me."

I had some practice here too. They threw it but this time they managed to come out with a tactic. All of them had decided to attack a spot. "Good but not good enough." I used my byakugan and did gentle fist rotation. I then got back all my kunai's.

Hinata who had realised this was looking at me. "How do you have the hyuga eyes and how did you know that jutsu?" I smiled. "I have no idea too." When all of them was concentrated on my talk, I decided to strike again. They had more scratches. This time nobody escaped it. I smirked. "Try harder."

I can see the anger in their eyes. All of them took out extra kunai's and threw it at me. "Rinnengan" I repelled and took all their kunai's. I captured it once more and threw it back at them. "Come on guys, you can do better than this ya'know?" They smirked. It seems that they have a plan.

Suddenly all of them scattered all of them surrounding me. "Sharingan" They threw their kunai's at me. They were slow so I managed to dodge them all and picking them up at the same time too. "Before you ask sasuke, just like what I said earlier, I don't know how I got them too. They just came naturally."

He didn't seemed too convince with the answer but he decided to drop the topic. While I was talking then, the peeps had found an open space and they attacked. I let this one go and let it scratched me. "Well done, now fight me hand to hand combat. No jutsu's allowed."

I smirked. "1, 2, 3, Go." They attacked me. I managed to block their punches and I just kept dodging while they kept trying to punch me. Apparently, we already had reached the village and they were still trying to punch me. I ran and dodged while opening the door. Sakura had saw the opening and punched me with her empowered punch. I slammed to the wall.

I grunted. "Well done everyone. Urgh. Sakura please go easy on me next time." She smirked. The people had noticed the change in sakura. A cough disturbed me. "Hello old man, we've finished the mission." He nodded.

"Tell me why were they punching you?" I chuckled. "I was training them. They requested me to train them so I did." The hokage just looked at me. I can see that there's a glint of pride in his eyes. It must be my imagination. "You guys, go to the hospital and heal yourselves. Meet me at training grounds 56 (A/N: I made this up. Hehe) tomorrow at 10." They nodded their heads and went to the hospital together laughing. I focused my attention back to the hokage.

"Could I have a word with their sensei's?" He nodded he's head and summoned the jounins. "Yo bitches, Okay so apparently YOUR student's had requested ME to train them. Would you allow that? Oh and guy, if your team wants, they can follow along too." They just gaped at me. "THEY WHAT!?" I sighed. "Yeap they requested me. So do you allow or not?" They hesitantly nodded.

"Alright, I'll hold responsible for them. If you need your team just go to training grounds 56, we'll be there." I smiled and waved. I went to the forest then drank what is left of the blood in the bottles. After a hearty meal, I decided to train. I decided to improve on my ninjutsu.

I wondered if I could combine my eye's talent together. I did and my eyes kinda shot out lasers. Literally. Holy mother of fuck. I decided to combine the sharingan and rinnengan together. I felt immense power. This could work. So I realised that I could combine only 2 of my eye's talent. I then decided to create jutsu's.

I summoned my 2 katana's. I decided that my katana's would be the main weapon for all my jutsu's.

I focused. "Lightning style:Legendary" Lightning sparked through my sword. I smirked. I then did a test run and slashed throught the trees. They came crushing down. Next I decided to do wind style.

I focused. "Wind style:Tornado" I used the tip of my sword to throw the jutsu to a nearby tree. When I dropped  fhe jutsu, the barks had came off only leaving a few to keep the tree standing.

I decided to make a fire jutsu. I focused once again. "Fire style:Fire dragon" Fire that was connected through the my katana's had fire dragons. I made some slight movements and it tore down a tree. 

Next, I created an earth jutsu. "Earth style:Great boulder" The tree was wrapped with a giant boulder then when I dropped the jutsu, the tree was the same shape like when I did the wind style: tornado. I smirked.

I guess this should do. I should stop now before I go unconscious. I went to the training grounds before hand and slept on 1 of the tree branches.

I was awaken by sakura. I yawned. I opened my eyes to see my students looking up at me. Even guy's student's are here. I sighed and drop to the ground. "Good morning. Tell me who doesn't know how to climb a tree without chakra?" Team 8 and 10 raised their hands.

I sighed. "Just focus your chakra on your feet and walk up. The rest spar with each other, I need to take something." They nodded their heads.

I left to a ninja store. "Hello, what can I do for you?" I thought for a moment. "I would like to have 48 50 pounds of weight." He nodded his head an went to the back to retrieve the weights. He then placed the 50 pounds of weight in a box. "I would also like to have weights. Do you have anything to suggest to me?" He looked around the shop.

"There are bandage that weighs 100 pounds. So do you want it or not?" "Yes I do, could you give me 4?" He went to take 2 badages then passed it to me. I went to wrap it around my legs and arms. I gave him the money then drag myself to the training grounds.

When I reached, I panted hard. I looked up to see that naruto was fighting neji. Sakura was fighting ten ten while sasuke was fighting lee. Team 8 and 10 had already reached the top. They noticed and help me up. "Take 4 weights from the box each." They went to the box and naruto was the first carrying one of them. I smirked. He's hand got pulled by gravity and bang he injured his hands. "Becareful, it weighs." They groaned and slowly put the weights on their legs and their arms. They tried walking but fell.

"Rose, how you expect us to run with this?" My eye twitched. "Oh shut up you think you're the only one suffering? I'm carrying two times the weights you guys are taking. Now shut up and let's run 500 laps."

They looked at me like as if I grew two heads. "What?" "I'm not running. This is a waste of time." Neji said. The rest soon nodded their heads. I laughed.

"You sure? Speed is everything. With this weights you'll be able to build up your stamina. Naruto, your stamina's good I'm not worried but you can do much more. Sakura, you are able to punch, but not fast enough to hit the opponents. Sasuke, I believe you are best with lightning elements. You need to be as fast as lightning. Hinata, you are very sloppish in your gentle fist. So is neji. Shino, you lack of stamina. Lee, you're fast but you can do much more. Ten ten, I believe you're a weapon type. You need strength and speed to hit an enemy quick. Ino and shikamaru, you two need speed to do your jutsu's too. Choji, you need to buck up on your stamina like everybody else. If you say this weights are nothing, you're wrong. They can make your jutsu's more efficient."

I seemed to have shut them up so I tried to run. I fell. I then started out dragging my feet. Once I was used to it, I began to jog. I heard them at the back so I believe they had taken in what I said and started running. Once I was okay, I ran.

This weights are 4 times tougher than my old weights. I sighed. By the 500th lap, I was already drenched with sweat. I then decided to bake cupcakes for them. When I was done, I stole a few packets of blood from the hospital and drank them. I waited for them for quite a while before they finally arrived. Like me, they too were drenched with sweat.

"Good work everybody. Here's a treat. If you're too lazy to go home, just sleep on the grass. Good night." I climbed up to the nearest tree and slept.

♚♕♚

That's all for today. Hope you guys like it. Don't worry the mission at the land of waves will come soon. MUCH LOVEZZZ. ♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 362 32
She had pain in her eyes as she jumped through the forest. Her clothes ripped and her whole body covered in bruises and wounds. Holding tears back as...
10K 254 28
The L/n clan was known for their wise and their carefree way of living life. In term of wiseness, they were always on top. What happens when a young...
80.2K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
72.4K 1.2K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...