THE DRAGON QUEEN [ Jon Snow ]

By west_of_westeros

- UNDER EDITING - On the day that her father, the Mad King Aerys II, was killed, Princess Visenya Targaryen... More

THE DRAGON QUEEN
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

17.7K 180 7
By west_of_westeros

In this story I will be using plot points from both HBO's Game of Thrones and George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire. So, if you've read both the novels and watched the show, you'll already know most of what will happen. If you have not, that's fine too! I will explain the events as well as I can so that, hopefully, you'll understand. If you don't, just message me or comment and I'll get back to you!

Disclaimer: I own nothing but Visenya and anything else you do not recognize from the books or television show. Everything else belongs to George R. R. Martin and HBO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.5K 18
𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐍 descendant of Rhaenyra Targaryen, was adopted by Lord Ned Stark and brought to Winterfell. As the years went by...
129K 6.9K 165
After the death of his wife, Tywin Lannister knew he would never remarry. However, when the relationships between Targaryens & Lannisters are put int...
70K 2K 51
Princess Annelyse was the second and youngest daughter of King Viserys to his first wife, Queen Aemma Arryn. Despite both of her parents having their...
39K 2.1K 8
BOOK 2 OF THE 'PAWN TO QUEEN' SERIES After a fulfilling life in which Queen Daenyra 'the conqueror' Targaryen won the Game of Thrones, the gods decid...