Love & War | Brad Simpson ✔️

By Drive_LikeIDo

"Brad, what're you doing?" I whisper, only just loud enough to be heard over the music but soft enough to not... More

1. "Please tell me that you're gonna send Brittany to an orphanage"
2. "My Dad's called Phil, stupid"
3. "Why don't your hair extensions match your hair properly?"
4. "Next time you cross me, I will stab you"
5. "Does your sister have to give me graphic descriptions of her period?"
6. "Wow, Brad, you're so articulate"
7. "Draw me like one of your French girls, Ella"
8. "What's a condom?"
9. "You bring it out in me"
10. "Is that short for Cinderella?"
11. "But you're more of a bitch"
12. "Thanks Gemma"
13. "If you find her selling your boxers on eBay, don't come running to me"
14. "I do love it when they grovel"
15. "You were so easy"
16. "I don't hate you, Ella"
17. "Revenge"
18. "I've been dying to for weeks"
19. "It meant nothing"
Bonus I
20. "Well, you can fuck yourself twice"
21. "Challenge accepted, Ella"
Bonus II
22. "I think he really likes you"
23. "Ella, don't hyperventilate but Brad Simpson is stood in your room"
24. "And the words were on my lips, that you've never looked so beautiful"
25. "Will you stay with me?"
26. "Boys don't want a girl like me"
27. "Relationship purgatory?"
28. "It's complicated"
29. "What messages?"
30. "Are you going to get a boner every time we make out?"
31. "Ella, I don't wanna get with any other girls"
32. "Can I take you on a date?"
33. "Should I be jealous?"
34. "I'm saving myself until marriage"
Bonus III
35. "I drink a bit of Vodka and listen to The Smiths"
36. "They're the smallest fucking pyjamas I've ever seen"
37. "Back to reality"
Bonus IV
38. "Babe, you really don't give yourself enough credit"
39. "I'm guessing you haven't got me a present"
Bonus V
40. "It's official. Bradley Simpson has won my heart."
41. "Show me how much you've missed me"
42. "Is there something going on between you and my sister?"
43. "Brad, wouldn't you agree that I'm normally selfish and argumentative?"
44. "Shit."
45. "She who prides herself on being so fucking honest"
46. "I don't need you to be strong for me"
47. "We need to talk"
48. "I am in love with your sister"
49. "Have you warned them about me?"
50. "Best birthday ever"
Bonus VII (AU)

Bonus VI

13.9K 332 42
By Drive_LikeIDo

Sorry if you hate these little bonuses but this is probably the last one. It's just a little scene that I had written and planned to put in the story but it never really fit in any of the chapters and I kinda like it so here you are :) 

As I'm walking down the corridor to reach the flat, I notice that the door's open and there's a strange man stood in the doorway. I frown. On getting closer, I see that Tris and Brad are stood in the doorway talking to the man and he looks a little familiar now I can see him better. I think he lives on this floor of the building because I've gotten in the lift with him a few times on our floor.

"...Yeah, we're really sorry" I hear Tris saying as I approach, "we'll try to keep it down"

The neighbour nods and leaves, walking past me and disappearing into the next door along from ours. I turn back to Brad and Tris, who are looking at each other and caught somewhere between laughing and looking sheepish.

"What was all that about?" I ask as I step into the flat, making the two of them walk back further into the hallway. The two of them laugh awkwardly.

"Er, the neighbour's said we've been being too loud" Tris explains quietly. I frown because it's not like we've been having any big parties or loud arguments recently.

"What? Because of your mates coming round the other week?"

"No, because Brad's been having sex too loudly" he replies rather bluntly.

Oh...

"Hey, it could be you he's talking about!" Brad quickly argues.

"Your room is on their side, mine isn't!" Tris counters, "and I've stayed at Anastasia's far more than she's stayed here"

Fuck. I'd never even considered that next door could hear us. I guess in the moment, I'm too... distracted...

"I didn't know you were sleeping with anyone" Tris adds, "you kept that quiet, didn't you?"

"Not quiet enough" I chip in, making the both of them chuckle and diffusing some of the awkwardness.

"Well, you've done really well to keep her on the down-low" Tris continues, "or maybe I should say them"

"Just her" Brad corrects, "anyway, it's none of your business"

"I know, I'm just surprised that you've managed to sneak her in and out without me seeing," he says, before he looks at Brad questioningly, "wait" he frowns and for a moment, I start to panic that he's figured it out, "it's not your Newcastle girl, is it?"

I breathe a mental sigh of relief.

Brad shrugs, "might be"

"Are we ever gonna meet this girl?" Tris titters, making me inwardly cringe, "or is she fictional?"

"Yeah, you will and she's very much real, thank you"

Suddenly, my brother turns to me, "have you ever heard them?"

Whether I say yes or no, I'll be lying to him so I might as well as have a little fun with it.

"Yeah" I nod, glancing over at Brad who's watching me suspiciously, "Brad's always really vocal so she must be amazing in bed"

"She is" Brad shrugs nonchalantly, never losing eye contact with me.

"Lucky you" I tease.

"Yeah, I am"

"Okay, well, from now on can you and your girlfriend be a little quieter please?" Tris says, wandering off into the flat. As soon as he's disappeared around the corner and out of earshot, Brad turns to me.

"You're loud too" he whispers aggressively.

"You're louder" I shoot back.

"And whose fault is that?" he asks as he raises an eyebrow. I grin, widely and proudly.

"Mine"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1K 18 20
The bane of my existence is myself, I hold myself back from things out of fear even though I am capable of working through it. It's just that going h...
2.7M 55.5K 104
After years of studying and practicing, Jade finally gets signed by Syco, one of the most important labels on earth. From that moment her life change...
711K 33.7K 57
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...