Pregnant At 13

By kalayajae

Hi, I'm Skyler Jones... Yes, I am pregnant at the age of Thirteen. In this story I will overcome my obstacle... More

Pregnant At 13
Chapter 2: Hi I'm Skyler Jones
Chapter 3: I Have A Suprise For You

Chapter 4: Peer Prussure

8.1K 230 124
By kalayajae

Alex moves closer to me and grabs my hands. Slowly pulling me closer to him, I complain "what are you doing?"
"Come on Sky" he says as he walks me over to his small, yet comfortable bed.
"I love you" he says with a comforting smile.
"I'm not ready Alex. I'm sorry.. Maybe when I'm older?"
Alex frowns and slowly attempts to bring his hand up my shirt. I grab and pull his hand out and away from me.
"C'mon, do it for me... Do it for us" Alex softly Pleaded.
"I've already told you, I'm not comfortable yet" I under confidently replied.
"We've been over this... We love each other, and have been dating for 2 months!!"
"That's not.... Very long" I whispered just loud enough for him to hear
"Sure it is! I've been waiting my whole life for this moment, I don't want to have to wait any longer"
"I'm only 13!" My voice raised.
I don't want to make him mad or disappoint him.. He's all I have right now.
"Fine, you don't love me then, I guess you can lea-"
"I DO LOVE YOU" I said interfering with his sentence.
"Clearly not, Skyler... Clearly not."
"Fine... I'll do it"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
3.8M 88.6K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
44.9K 3K 25
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
1.1M 62.3K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...