Strictly Sexual - BEING REWRI...

נכתב על ידי PunkRockPenguin

UNDERGOING REVISION AND BEING REWRITTEN. YOU'RE WELCOME TO THE OLD DRAFT BUT THIS WILL NOT BE COMPLETED AS I... עוד

Strictly Sexual
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

5.9K 112 11
נכתב על ידי PunkRockPenguin

 Sorry this is late, in my defense, I have been on crutches for a week and that has caused the delay in my writing.  Buuuuut here you go <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 7

Derek knocked on the door and let himself in.  “Hey,”

“Hey.  What’s up?”

“I ordered pizza.”

“Great.”

“Want to tell me what happened in there?”

“What do you think it was?”

“Bastion being a dick.”

“Yeah, that’s an understatement.”

“I asked him what the hell and he told me to mind my own damn business.  Needless to say, I  knocked some sense into him.  I want to know what he did to you.  Did he hurt you?”

I shook my head.  “No.  He was just being a dick.”

“He’s done some pretty stupid things before, but I’ve warned him what will happen if he ever lays hand on you again.”

I nodded. “Alright,”

“You seem pretty calm about all of this.”

I shrugged.  “He pisses me off on a daily basis.  If I made a fuss every time he was an idiot, I wouldn’t have any energy to do anything else.”

Derek laughed.  “Yeah, he’s kind of a fuck up.” Derek rubbed the back of his neck.  “I’m really sorry, by the way.  I know he’s a pain in the ass, and I’ve told him he needs to get his shit straight and find a job so he can find his own place.”

“Yeah he does,”

“Lily,”

“Yeah?”

“Thanks for putting up with him.”

“Derek, as much of  a pain in the ass as he is, you’re like a brother to me.”

“Again, thanks.  Hmmm, I think I owe you some fun.  I haven’t really had a chance to spend any time with you lately.  Want to do something?”

“Sure.”

“Awesome.  Pizza will be here soon, until then, I’m going to try to knock some sense into that thick skull of my little brother.”

Derek left me alone with my thoughts.  What the hell was Sebastian’s issue? Why couldn’t he mind his own damn business?  So we’d hooked up.  Once at that.  He needed to learn that it was never going to happen again.

I grabbed a quick shower and by the time I finished, the pizza was there.  I threw on a pair of jogging shorts and an old t-shirt and revelled in the smell of pizza.  “What kind of pizza did you get?”

“A meatlovers and one that’s Pepperoni, sausage, bacon and onion.”

“Awesome,” Derek and I had made a compromise on our pizza. He loved onions, I hated them, but he didn’t know that.  I could always just pick the onions off, but anything with bacon was a good idea.  I saw Sebastian hoarding the meatlovers.  I grabbed the box off of his lap and plopped down on the couch. 

“So, what are we doing Derek?” I asked as I sandwiched two pieces together and took a bite.

“Yeah, what are we doing?”

Sebastian asked through a mouthful of pizza.

“Sebastian, you are not being a prick, and Lily, whatever you want.”

“That tells me nothing.”

“What do you have in mind?”

We deliberated, and by deliberated I mean we asked the same question about ten times back and forth until I decided.  We were on our way to the store.  I got a shopping cart and was filling it up with junk food.  We were having a moving night.  I grabbed all sorts of candy, everything from Swedish fish and Sour Patch Kids to malted milk balls and Reeses.  I had just about one of everything and then went and grabbed a box of popcorn.  Derek laughed at my cart. 

“Well, I think we’ve got snacks now.”

“I want soda too.”

Derek laughed.  “Anything you want.”

I got three two liters, one of Dr. Pepper, a Coke, and a Mountain Dew.  Derek paid and we got home and put a movie in.  First we were watching Trainspotting.  Derek and I were on the couch.  When we got home we finished off what was left of the pizza and started on my mountain of candy.  Sebastian was pouting on the chair and I couldn’t care less.  After Trainspotting we watched Requiem for a Dream and then after that Across the Universe.  Derek and I had a great time.  After that Sebastian suggested a scary movie.  I told him to shove it and put in Alice in Wonderland instead.  Derek and I spent the night making our inside jokes and just being our usual goofy, stupid selves.  Sebastian continued to pout.  A fact I continued to ignore.  By the end of the night I was so jacked up on sugar and crashing fast that I giggled myself to sleep.  I was happy that Derek and I had gotten a night like that in.  It had been far too long.

I woke up to my phone buzzing.  “Hello?”

“Lily?”

“No, it’s not, it’s just her phone.” I growled into the phone.

“Lily, don’t be an ass.  Can you come in today?”

“Justin?”

“Yes.”

I groaned.  “When?”

“Now.”

I groaned again.  “Fine, but you owe me coffee.”

“Anything you want.”

“That is a dangerous statement.”

“I know.  Get in here now.”

“I’ll be there when I get there.”

I rolled out of bed and got a shower and got ready.  I knocked on Derek’s door and he agreed to give me a ride to work.  By the time I got there, Justin was pacing and I was nervous.

“What’s up?”

“Corporate called.  The break in, well they think it was an inside job.”

“What makes them think that?”

“They knew where the cameras were and were able to avoid them.”

“Okay?”

“They want to question everyone.”

“Oh.  Alright.”

“There’s a representative from corporate here.  Just head out into the back.”

An hour and a half later the questioning was over and Justin had coffee for me.  “You alright?”

“Yeah.”

“Sorry to bring you in like this.”

“It’s whatever.”

“Alright, well are you still going paintballing tonight?”

“How do you know?”

“Keefer is my friend.  I introduced you.  Remember.”

“Justin, remember you promised to stay out of my life?”

“It’s not like I asked if it was a date.”

“Alright, well I need to call Derek for a ride home.  I’ll talk to you later.”

“Bye Lily,”

I called Derek to come pick me up and told him what was happening on the ride home.  “Well, that night you were black out drunk, remember.”

“No, not really.  That’s why they call it black out.” I laughed.

“What got you so upset that you felt the need to get that drunk anyway?”

I shrugged.  “I don’t really remember.”

He nodded.  Derek would ask questions, but usually wouldn’t pry.  Something I very much valued in him.  Derek turned up the radio and he had me laughing within a few minutes.  After we got home I saw it was almost time for Keefer to pick me up.  I hurried and changed into a pair of black cargo pants and a black tank top.

Keefer rang the bell just before six and Sebastian answered. 

“Who are you?”

“Keefer, and you are?” Keefer asked as he offered a hand.

Sebastian stared at the hand for a long moment.  “Sebastian.”

“Is Lily ready?”

“What makes you think Lily is going anywhere with you?”

“Because I am,” I growled.  “Move Sebastian.”

“Who is he?” he snarled at me.

“A friend.”

“You going to fuck him?”

“Sebastian,” Derek roared coming out of his room.  “Move.” Sebastian let Keefer in.  And Derek grabbed his shoulder and directed him into his room.  “You two have fun.” Derek offered over his shoulder as he shoved Sebastian into his room.

“You ready?” Keefer asked, a little confused.

“Yeah, let’s go.”  I followed him out to his car.

“Mind if I ask?”

“What?”

“What was up with that one guy?”

“Sebastian?”

“Yeah.”

“Oh, he’s an entitled prick.”

“Is he an issue?”

“Yes and no.  He’s my roommate’s little brother.  I can handle him.”

“Alright.  So, how are you doing?”

“Fine, you?”

“Great.”

We pulled up to a paintball arena and there were three people who greeted Keefer.  “Hey everyone, this is Lily.  “Lily, this is Dodge.” Dodge wasn’t much taller than me maybe six inches or so, his hair was a medium brown and cropped short, very much military style.  He had honey brown eyes and his eyebrows were dark slashes across his brow.  His jaw was squared and a five o’clock shadow was starting to show.  He was well built and the muscle was bulky but not overbearing.

“Sup,” he smiled.  “Nice to meet you.”

“It’s a pleasure.”

“This is Sam,” Sam was a slender brunette with sleek, straight, shiny hair that fell almost to her waist.  She was shorter than me, probably just shy of five foot and her eyes were a shade of brown so dark, they were almost black.  Dainty was a word that came to mind with her.  But something told me looks were deceiving with her.

“Hey,”

“How’s it going?”

She smiled at me. 

“This is Alex,” Alex was a little on the scrawny side, and very tall, almost like his body was stretched thin as it went taller.  He had a shock of red curls on top of his head.  He was wearing silver wire rimmed glasses that hid striking green eyes. 

“Hello.”

“Are you guys ready to for this?” Keefer smiled.  “How are we dividing up teams?”

“Boys vs girls?” Sam suggested.

“You don’t even know if Lily is good yet,” Dodge laughed.

“She can’t be any worse than you,” Sam snapped back.  “Lily, you any good.”

“I beat Keefer in laser tag.” I shrugged.

“See, she’s on my team.” Sam smirked.

“You’re still outnumbered.” Dodge persisted.

“Nah, with you on their team, you’re already at a handicap.”  Sam retorted.  “Come on, Lily,” Sam led me off.  “For the record, I’m counting on you.  I hate eating my words.”

“Don’t worry, I don’t know how to lose.”

“I like you already.”

They had their own guns and Keefer rented mine for me and paid for my CO2 and paint.  “You boys ready to lose?”

Sam pulled her hair up into a bun and then she and I took off on in one direction leaving the boys to do as they would.  Sam and I made our brief battle plan and then we split up.  Turns out Sam is a tactician and also a Marine so is Dodge.  Alex is actually Sam’s brother.  She was adopted and so was he when they were little. 

 I found the higher ground and found cover.  I was more or less playing sniper.  Sam was planning on directing their attention and having them go right by me.  I saw Dodge sneaking by and took the shot.  The next thing I knew people were closing in on me.  I took Keefer out.  I’d let Alex kill me, but not Keefer.  I took out Keefer and Sam came out of nowhere and took out Alex. 

“Told you fools!” Sam cheered as she continued to shoot Alex. 

“The round is over!” Alex laughed as he shot back at Sam. 

“You are our prisoners!  Our prisoners of war!”

“Ready for round two?” Dodge laughed.

“Of course.”

We set back up and Sam and I won five of seven rounds and then we all went out to eat.

It ended up being Sam and Alex on one side and Keefer, me, and Dodge on the other side.  I couldn’t help but notice the way Dodge was flirting with Sam.  Keefer’s arm was on the back of the booth seat behind me.

“So we owned you.” Sam laughed as she stole a fry from Dodge.  “You’d think you’d be good at shooting.”

“We should get a prize.” I offered and my eyes met with Sam’s. 

“Oooh, yeah we should.”

“What do you want?” Dodge asked.

“We should discuss this.”

Sam nodded.  “She’s right.  Boys you should leave for about ten minutes.”

“Psh, whatever.” Alex laughed.  “If I leave now, when I get back, all of my food will be gone.”

“Or I could always just stab you with my fork.” Sam offered with a careless shrug.

“Oh my god Sam, you can’t keep threatening that!” Alex snapped as he crossed his arms.  You could definitely tell they were siblings.

“I do what I want.  And if I’m not mistaken you were our prisoners of war.  Therefore, we can do whatever we want with you.”

“That all depends on what you want to do with us,” Dodge smirked and gave Sam a wink. 

“I think hard labor is a start, now, all of you!  Up!  This is my bench now!”

Dodge put his feet up and reclined.  “I’m not going anywhere.”

Sam looked at Keefer.  “McAdams, be a gentleman and escort these two ruffians from the presence of two impressionable ladies.”

Dodge about choked on his drink.  “Impressionable my ass!” he sputtered out and then burst into a fit of laughter which Alex accompanied him on and Keefer couldn’t help himself and attempted to stifle a giggle.

“Sam,” I piped up.  “I think the ladies at this table should take a trip to the ladies room, unfortunately, Alex, are you are not invited.” I teased and crawled over Dodge and Sam and I went to the ladies room.

Sam was laughing at my jab at Alex.  “Alright, I like you more and more.” Sam leaned against the bathroom wall.  “What’s up?”

“I don’t know.  What sounds like a good idea for our prize?”

She shrugged.  “Can I ask you something personal?”

“Sure.”

“What’s up with you and McAdams?”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So what do you think?  What will Lily say?  What do you think of Keefer?  How about everything else?  Love you all, please vote and comment <3

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

699 8 12
A young girl falls in love with her high school sweetheart, but he not be so sweet. As years go on he tends to change. The love of her life might be...
77 14 9
A girl gets forced to get married to a man she was never aware of just to break his curse. What happens when she finally gets to know him? Will she f...
67 0 39
After Christina decides to marry Elias, Elizabeth wants to go all out to win back her heart. With Duke Liam she has come up with a plan, but will thi...
3.4K 63 26
Reese Jones falls for someone she least expected she'd ever fall in love with: her teacher. She knew it was forbidden, but she took a chance anyway...