Love, Fights...and Everything...

By JANA_MADZ

Maddie and Mason are about to head off to NYU for university. They both got in and Maddie is going into photo... More

1 week to go
Girls night in
Fighting
Flight
Arrived
Explore
School
Jealousy...
Party
Hangover
Tattoo
Surprise
Old times
Mall
Not again..
Drive me crazy
Hang out
You're obsessed
Date
Sleep
Kinda boring
A lot of drama
Cheesy
Days
Night in
Work
5000 words
Days
What...the...fuck...
Back home
Emotions
No way
Drunk!?
Next day
Park...
Happy
She needs her bestie
5 hours
Coffee
Snacks!
School...again
So In Love
Just a little bit of everything
Chill day
Ice cream
Interruptions
Hard...
Tease
Fun night
Why now!?
Relaxed
SUMMER
No sleep and the beach
Dress?
Regret
Lukes place
Emotional
Not a big deal
Waterfall
Sick
Doctor
Fuck.
Nervous
Oh shit.
Hours
Everyone knows
Belly
AUTHORS NOTE
Surprised
Our life
Will you........
Wedding day
AN
Here We Go Again.

No sleep

2.9K 71 3
By JANA_MADZ

  Tears run down my face as I walk along the sidewalk. How dumb was I. Why did I do that to mason. He was pissed. But he was also sad. I saw it in his eyes. He was disappointed. I'm a dumb bitch. I cheated on my boyfriend. Without even checking to see if that was him. But...he should've also gotten my point there. IM IN A FRICKEN GLASS CASE OF EMOTIONS. What is he doing right now. He hates me and we're done. Oh my god.

~

Next day:

  Lydia let me stay at her place. Cause I know mason wouldn't want to see me. I wouldn't. I still couldn't believe I did that. I cried all night and didn't even sleep and Lydia wasn't there thankfully.

Masons POV

  She didn't even come back last night. Did she sleep with the guy. Did no one drive her. Is she on the sidewalk. No she's fine. That guy probably drove her. Or something. I didn't even sleep last night. I just can't get her out of my head. Now I'm tired and almost punched a hole in the wall how mad I was. I still am pissed. But I...I just want her here so we don't fight. But. She cheated on me. With that fucking meat head asshole.

Maddie's POV

   I sit up tomorrow we're supposed to go to California. What am I gonna do. Our seats are together. Everything is. And now we're not even together. I feel the tears come back. I grab my phone. I need to call Luka. She makes everything better.

I get her number and listen to the phone ring.

"Hey!!" She chirps. "I get to see you tomorrow!"

"Yeah" my voice cracks in between and I wipe my eyes.

"What's wrong, what did he do?" She asked worriedly into the phone.

"It wasn't him" I sniffle into the phone.

"Then what?" She asked concerned. "Did something happen to him!?" Her voice was worried and rushed.

"N-no...I...I did s-something bad" I said. "I...I cheated on him...b-but I thought th-that he was cheating on me. With a random girl. But it wasn't him. And now I'm staying a-at a friends and we fought and he was mad, sad and confused and now I'm pretty sure he hates me...I'm an idiot and I know" I cried into the phone.

"Wait!" She said. "You cheated on him!?" She asked totally shocked. I cry harder.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Maddie" she sighed.

"I thought he was cheating on me! No joke! But he...he made a point...b-by saying that I could've checked if that was him and maybe I was bored. Maybe I wanted to. And I know that's wrong. But at the same time. He's right that I could've checked. And I feel horrible. He hates me" I say.

"He obviously doesn't hate you Maddie. But I know that if he did this you would be outraged and not speak to him" she tells me.

"What, let me guess you are now mad too!?" I asked sniffling. She can't be. It didn't happen to her. She's my best friend.

"Obviously not, but I'm saying. What you did was wrong" she said.

"And you don't think I know that!?" I cried out. "I feel like a hoe and we're suppose to be coming home tomorrow. Our seats are together everything Lila" I said.

"Change the seat, god I don't know Maddie." She sighed. "So you were drunk. Thought you saw him making out with a hoe by he was actually in the washroom an that guy was just dressed like him!?" She asked.

"Yeah, thanks for the reminder" I mutter.

"And you just took the nearest guy and made out with him....what if it was him and he never saw that even happening. He wouldn't have been jealous Mads" she remarks.

"That's what he said" the tears rush down my cheeks.

"Well I mean" she says.

"I'm a dumb hoe I know" I shake my head still crying.

"No, it's just. I don't know" she tells me. "Give him time."

"But he wouldn't give me time" I reply.

"Because he's stubborn and constantly needs you with him" she says.

"I need him though Lila. What if he never ever forgives me. What if we are really, really done" I said and cry harder just thinking about it.

"You guys can never be really, really done Maddie. You're like perfect for each other" she replied. "Please stop crying. I can't comfort you till tomorrow."

"I don't deserve comfort" I muttered.

"Shut up" she tells me. "Are you gonna go back to the dorm?" She asked.

"I don't know. I might stay here and just borrow clothes and all. Especially if I wanna give him space...even though I don't want to...maybe I should talk to him one last time" I say.

"I wouldn't recommend it. But if you want to go for it. Just saying Maddie. This can't be one sided. Just get his point. Don't blame it on you being drunk and I love you and please stop crying. Relax. I know this happened but things will get better. You get to see me tomorrow anyways. Be at least a little happy!" She tried to cheer me up.

"Sorry Lila. But I can't really be happy after my boyfriend broke up with me from cheating" I muttered.

"Right sorry" she sighed.

"You didn't do anything" I groaned. I wipe my eyes. "I don't wanna be annoying you can hang up" I tell her.

"You're my best friend Maddie you aren't annoying for talking about this. It's what we do for each other" she tells me.

"Thanks" I sniffled. I check the time and my eyes go wide. "Shit I have work today and I need to get ready now I start in like 30 minutes and I look like a complete mess" I said.

"Shit, go change and get ready call me later though we can talk more" she said.

"K love you bye" I said hanging up. I hop up go to her mirror and I sent makeup is everywhere. My fave swollen. Mascara running all along my cheeks. My hair messy. I grab her brush tugging it through my hair. I grab a makeup wipe rubbing it all off for a clean face. I was still swollen and red. But I didn't care. I go to her closet grabbing a pit of leggings and a sweatshirt. I tie my hair into a messy high pony. I check myself. Still look like shit and I felt my tears come back but I blink them back slipping on my shoes grabbing my bag and leaving. I start walking down the hall rethinking last night and it all. I felt a single tear drip but I wiped it immediately. Mason please tell me you'll forgive me.

Masons POV

  I stare at the ceiling thinking about last night everything that happened. And Maddie. That guy. Kissing. Fuck! I close my eyes trying to get it out of my mind.

"UGHH!" I yell throwing that pillow at the door and it opens hitting someone in the face. I sit up.

"Shit, what did I do to you" jake walks in i groan. Not Maddie. What is she even doing right now!? With that guy!? With a friend!? Alone. "What's wrong with you!?" Jake asked.

"Can you not talk to me right now!?" I muttered.

"What did I do?" He asked making a face. I take a deep breath.

"Maddie fucking cheated on me" I tell him and his jaw drops. Maddie chested on me. And every time I think or say it. It makes me disgusted and more pissed.

"No way, she would never" He shakes his head.

"Well she did. Because apparently she thought she saw me with a random girl and it wasn't me I was in the fricken washroom. She just turned around and made out with this random guy until I said what the fuck...she didn't even try to see if I was the guy or get my attention so maybe. Just maybe she wanted it. I don't know, we are supposed to leave tomorrow! And now I don't fucking know what to do" I tell him he sits at the end where my feet are stretched out.

"I'm sorry dude. I can't believe she'd do that" he shakes his head. "Do you know the guy?" He asked.

"No, but he was nasty" I complain. "I'm so pissed" I sighed.

"I know." "Where is she now?" He asked looking around.

"I don't know, she didn't come back from the party. She probably just got more drinks and went with that guy" I said holding back the giant voice crack that was about to show.

"Well if she only did it on accident then I doubt she'd be with him...plus I think I saw her rushing to work I don't know" he said.

"You're no help you know that" I said.

"I know I'm not good in these situations" he tells me. I run my hands through my hair. "Wanna smile weed to get your mind off of it?" He asked.

"I'm sure that weed wouldn't really work for this situation jake" I sighed.

"I'm pretty sure it would" he nods. I stare at him and anger corses through me at the thought of Maddie and that douche. I clench my first taking a deep breath. She's probably over me. A year down the drain. And I won't get over it. I'm still fucking in love with her. I can't just stop it. I felt my eyes sting as if I'm about to cry. I shake my head blinking like a million times a minute. If I cry. I'm not crying in front of Jake.

Maddie's POV

I get my apron thing on and go to the front. Austin was still there.

"Hey!" He looks over me then looks away then looks again with squinted eyes. "You look horrible" he tells me.

"Thanks" I muttered cleaning the counter.

"What's wrong with you? Did you have to much too drunk?" He chuckles.

"No" my voice trembles a bit hopefully not too much for him to notice.

"What's wrong Maddie?" He turns me around. I blink rapidly.

"Nothing I'm fine" I muttered.

"We're friends right!? Then why won't you tell me!? Did mason do something?" He asked.

"Opposite" I feel shaky and jittery. He looks confused.

"What!?"

"I cheated on mason" I tell him in a low voice. His jaw immediately drops and he takes a step back as if I hit him.

"Actually!?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, I know I'm horrible" I squeak out tears threatening to fall.

"W-with like who!?" He asked.

"I don't know. I th-thought that he was cheating on me with this blonde Bitch so I kissed a random guy and it ends up that wasn't him. Another guy was just wearing the same thing" I admit.

"Maddie" he shakes his head.

"I know, please just don't" I shake my head.

"What do you mean don't. You didn't even check did you!?" He asked.

"No, that's what everyone's saying. But I was drunk and dumb. I know I'm wrong but he already hates me enough. Believe me I hate myself."

"I'm shocked. Mason would never do that to you" he tells me. I give him squinted eyes.

"Whose friend are you!? Mine or masons?" I asked kinda mad. He's supposed to be a friend. I know Lila gave me a little tough love but she's always on my side.

"That doesn't matter Maddie, who ever does what. That's wrong and you would fricken castrate the guy if he even looked at another girl" he tells me.

"Excuse me Austin. You haven't known me long enough for this. So just stop talking to me. I didn't know" I said shaking my head. I drop the rag. I turn to the back door and go. I can't be here. I go back to my stuff grabbing it and taking off my apron. I feel the tears rush to my eyes as I walk out. As if I didn't know I was being dumb.

****************

A/N

Well I hope you guys liked it. You're gonna get a lot of masons POV cause ya know. He's hurting. And they're going back home tomorrow so that'll be interesting. Stay tuned. Sorry one last time. Truly I am no hate. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3M 254K 50
In which Mason James finds himself falling for the innocent and naive girl named Lily Rose. When Lily's parents decide to put her in public school...
213 7 35
Alexandra "Lexi" Cole is eager to start her senior year at New York University. With a promising year on the horizon, she wants nothing more than to...
You Owe Me By icevly

Teen Fiction

241 10 9
Madeline messes up Noah's practice, and he wants something in return 😈
165 4 16
Casey Blue is your average 18 year old girl. It's her senior year and she has everything, a best friend and a boyfriend. She got into NYU. She lives...