MOVE

Bibie0903 द्वारा

Whenever I looked at their pictures, I cried. In that moment, reality hits me really hard. I never thought th... अधिक

A/n
1
3
4 (letter #1)
5
6 (letter #2)
7
8 (letter #3)
9
10 (letter #4)
11 (letter #5)
12
13 (letter #6)
14
15 (letter #7)
16
Last Chapter

2

47 7 0
Bibie0903 द्वारा

I look at the only picture of them in my phone.

I remember all of the event.

When I'm still young and fangirling over them.

When I always dream to meet them.

When I was crying whenever they were hurt.

And the most vivid image in my head is when I cried that night until I can't sleep because of them.

It hits me really hard, the reality that they disbanded after all those years of struggling.

I refused to eat because I feel like I didn't even know what hunger feels like.

I throw everything away.

The thought of me meeting them is already destroyed.

And even after a year, I didn't changed and I never know when will I move on from this life.

"How can I move on when they were my inspiration?" I said as I stared at their picture.

"They kept me alive when I feel like dying. They do everything just to make me happy. They are the reasons why I can lived my life without worrying about what will the people around me said about me."

Those words was the words I want to tell them when I meet them, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

And I wish that I can tell them the words that I want to say since the day I know them.

"I never get to say thank you to you. Thank you for existing in my life. Thank you because if I didn't know you, I will never know the meaning of life. Thank you for everything."

Still staring at the picture, a single tear dropped on the screen and the next thing I know, I was crying hardly, tears streaming down my cheeks without stopping.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Fate v xxxiri v द्वारा

लघु कहानी

12.1K 846 9
A story of a young boy Vishnu who lives along with his cold brothers in India, wishing to be taken care and loved by them
375K 1.2K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
The Boyfriend App Mon D Rea द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
my dark souls red द्वारा

लघु कहानी

88.4K 277 23
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...