The White Paladin

Door The_Author_Draws

*Discontinued* A Voltron reader insert / KeithXReader Future edit: Why are you guys still reading this???? I... Meer

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~
~Chapter Twenty-Six~
~Chapter Twenty-Seven~
~Chapter Twenty-Eight~
~Chapter Twenty-Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty-One~
~Chapter Thirty-Two~
~Chapter Thirty-Three~
~Chapter Thirty-Four~
~Chapter Thirty-Five~
~Chapter Thirty-Six~
~Chapter Thirty-Seven~
~Chapter Thirty-Eight~
~Chapter Thirty-Nine~
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty-One~
~Chapter Forty-Three~
~Chapter Forty-Four~
I've...made a decision
Appreciation post
Continued Appreciation

~Chapter Forty-Two~

5.6K 123 355
Door The_Author_Draws

     As we were flying through the open space a panicked Allura appeared on our screens.

     "Paladins? Are you there?" She asked as her image appeared and she looked so anxious, I kept my gaze low as I fidgeted in my spot.

     "What's wrong?" Hunk asked as we began to slow our speed and focus on her.

     "That monster that attacked us on the Balmera before, has returned! I need you all back here immediately!" She explained in a panic and we all gasp.

     "Of course, we're on the way!" Keith yelled out as her image disappeared.

     A few seconds later a wormhole appeared before us. We went through it and what we saw was astonishing. That same ro-beast, but it was beheaded. It's head as well as it's chest were replaced with crystals, as two huge crystals floated around it. And It was attacking the castle with all of it's might.

     "T-This can't be possible. The Balmera stopped this thing before, how is it still alive?" I asked as it launched an attack at the castle's barrier.

     "I know. I guess, that means we have to be the ones that beat it this time." Shiro says as it begins to notice us.

     It maneuvers itself around and launches a laser at Lance's lion. They quickly dodge it and I hear Lance gasp in surprise.

     "Whoa! How is that thing even operational?! It doesn't have a head!" Lance yelled out as I clutched onto the back of Hunk's chair in worry.

     "I don't know, but I'm sure it has something to do with those crystals." I hear Pidge say.

     "What happened though? How did it come back?" I turn to Hunk and Keith who shrug to me.

     "We can't worry about that now. We have to protect the castle." Shiro instructed.

     I could hear muffled unfamiliar screams and mumbling coming from the blue lion. I feel someone approach me and Keith comes to my side to be closer to the window.

     "How did we beat it last time?" He asked as we stared down at the creature.

     "We formed Voltron, then I stuck in my Bayard and shot it with my blaster right in the arm lasers. But that didn't stop it, so then we had to punch it." Hunk explained as he turned to look at us.

     "So we're going to need Voltron." Shiro stated.

     "But we only have two lions." Pidge said and I looked over to the castle where Ghost's hangar was.

     "Well, maybe we can form the legs and kick it?" Lance actually asked and we all go silent as we stare over at his lion.

     We were then fully drawn to the ro-beast as it fired another powerful laser at both lions. They easily dodged, but I had to cling to the back of Hunk's chair, as well as Keith, so we wouldn't fall. When we straightened out I noticed Keith had wrapped his arm around my waist to support me, but I didn't have time to blush and neither did he. Behind us two moons had blown up where the lasers had gone. We all looked in fear at the amount of power behind the blast.

     "That new laser is much more powerful. We're definitely going to need all the lions." Shiro announced through the dust that had surrounded us from the moon's destruction.

     "Hunk, you distract it so we can fly into the castle. Once we get our lions, we'll cover you so you can fly Keith and (Y/n) in for Red and...Ghost?" Shiro ordered as he slightly questioned the name I gave the White lion.

     They didn't even give Hunk a chance to respond as they flew towards the castle.

     "Wait, wait, wait. I have to hold that thing off by myself?!" Hunk asked in a panic and I place my hand on his shoulder to try and console him.

     "You have Keith and (Y/n)." I hear Pidge say over the com and I release a sigh.

     "Yeah, but they're in here with me!" He almost yelled as we dodged another blast from the monster.

     As the Blue lion entered the castle all of us in the yellow lion did our best to distract the ro-beast. Hunk was seeming to panic as it launched a few lasers at us. I quickly hugged Hunk from behind his chair and transformed. My energy flowed through him and into his lion giving a bit of shield to all of us. He looked up to me as my silver haired drifted gently with my power and I smiled as he began to calm down a bit. I then noticed as the Blue lion was already coming back towards us.

     "I'll distract it! Go get Red and Ghost!" I hear Lance call out as he begins to shoot at the beast, drawing it's attention.

     "Oh good timing!" Hunk said as I released him and transformed back to my human form.

     We evaded one last laser before quickly flying back to the castle, but we still got hit. The Yellow lion began to quickly fall as it wasn't responding. I began to float from how quickly we were falling and I let out a scream as the other guys yelled.

     "Guys!" I hear Lance yell through the com in my helmet, but I was a little too preoccupied to respond.

     "I'll get them!" I hear Shiro call out as I notice his and Pidge's lion's emerge from the castle.

     His lion quickly scooped up the Yellow lion as Lance and Pidge tried their best to distract the ro-beast. Suddenly I hear them yell out and I turn to see the ro-beast coming towards us. Shiro quickly dropped us, letting us fall once again, as he formed the Black lion's jaw blade. He attacked it many times over, but it seemed to do nothing.

     "It just keeps blocking everything." Shiro said with frustration clearly in his voice.

     I then noticed as the beast seemed to completely disregard Shiro and began to head towards us. I placed my hand on the Yellow lions console and transformed once again and let my power flow through it.

     'Please, we need you right now.' I say in my head as I clutch my eyes shut and expel as much as my energy in hopes of doing something.

     "(Y/n), you're going to exhaust yourself-" Keith began to say as he reached out for me until the Yellow lion's interior began to flicker back on.

     "Hey, my lion's working again! I'm back, baby!" Hunk cheered as the Yellow lion let out a roar and my vision became blurry.

      I felt something grab onto my waist then the feeling of cold air hit me. When I regained my composure I found myself in Keith's arms as we flew towards the castle.

    "Wait, what?!" I say and he looks down at me and sighs.

    "I told you you'd exhaust yourself, but we're going to get our lions." He says as we pass through the barrier.

     He releases me and we fly towards our lions hangars. I quickly get into Ghost and stare down at her console.

     "You know...I noticed we rarely get the time to talk anymore, it's only when i'm in a rush. I'm so sorry Ghost but let's go do this. Let's save our friends." I say and she lets out a loud roar as she stands up.

     "Hunk, watch out!" I hear Pidge yell through the com and I quickly make my way out of the hangar and meet Keith outside.

    We turn to see the ro-beast had taken the yellow lion in it's grasps and Hunk just released a quiet and dejected, "Oh no, not again." Keith and I look to each other then nod. We quickly make our way to the ro-beast and Keith uses his lava beam to catch the ro-beast's attention as I swoop in and rescue the Yellow lion.

     "Sorry we're late, guys." Keith says contently as I fix the Yellow lion up and now all six of us had the beast surrounded.

     We all shot our lasers at the beast and it couldn't block all of us, but yet again our lasers weren't doing much damage.

     "I don't think this strategy is doing much." I say as Ghost releases a roar and then another blast from her mouth.

     "I think i've got an idea! See if you can get me an open shot at it's chest." Pidge suddenly yelled out.

     "I can do that! You guys just keep on shooting it!" Lance called out and I nodded as I dove below the monsters arm and shot straight up at it then dodged it's arm as it attempted to hit me, and kept this pattern, but those crystal shields were quite a pain in the butt as they blocked a lot of the attacks.

     When the monster had both shields placed together in front of it, Lance shot them with his ice beam, making them freeze together. Pidge used this moment to shoot the ro-beast with her vine cannon. The vines immediately burst through its chest rendering it immobile for a moment.

     "Nice job Pidge! Now let's form Voltron!" Shiro called out.

     Our lions flew in sync and soon they all let out roars as they clicked in place around my lion. As soon as we transformed we formed the sword, just we had done in our first battle with this creature. Voltron quickly flew at the beast with the sword aimed directly at it. The beast attempted to shield itself, but we all yelled as we shoved our handles forward and the sword came into contact. We sat for a moment looking down at the beast as our sword struck straight through its chest. It fell backwards as electricity burst from it's chest and as it came into contact with the ground it exploded. We sat in silence and awe as we stared down at the beast, for we had finally defeated it.

     "Great work Paladins! Now return to the castle so we can get back to Olkarion." Allura instructed.

     We disbanded and made our way back to the castle. As we landed in the hangar I kneeled down and rested my head on Ghost's console. I could feel a warm feeling spread through me, and it felt almost as if she was purring. I let out a giggle as I pet her console.

     "Thank you for everything Ghost. Without you I honestly feel like my life would feel a little empty." I say and she let out a loud roar as that warm feeling seemed to soak my entire being.

     I giggled once more before standing up and Ghost lowered her head for me to exit. I slowly made my way to the control room and once I entered I scanned the room for Keith, we locked eyes and he sent me a small smile and nodded. I smiled back and made my way over to Pidge to avoid, seeming suspicious. We gathered around Allura and Pidge looked up to me with a smile which I returned. Allura seemed to be lost in her own thoughts as Coran was back on Olkarion, monitoring the building of the giant teladuv. I then noticed this small creature with many arms gazing at one of the control panels and pushing almost all of the buttons at an inhuman speed. I shook my head to take my gaze away and landed on Keith who looked like he was about to speak.

     "Allura, have you heard from Coran?" Keith asked, but Allura just stood there, unmoving.

     A few moments passed and she finally turned around with her arms crossed. She had a very dissatisfied look in her eyes and all she replied with was a plain "Yes.". The room fell into an awkward silence as anger filled me once again.

     I bit my lip as I glared up at her. ' I thought this would be it. I thought she would finally cool down and I could apologize for hitting her, but it seems like that won't be happening any time soon.' I released a loud huff as I made my way over to Keith.

     Everyone's eyes landed on me as I made my way to his side. He looked down at me in confusion and I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I imagined myself transforming and when I opened my eyes again the room filled with gasps as I glared up and Allura in my own Galran form, like I had accidentally transformed into before. My arms were crossed and I was sick of it, no one may know that we're dating, but no one is going to discriminate Keith just because he's part Galra. Another tense filled silence filled the room as Allura and I shared glares while I took a defensive stance in front of Keith and he stared down at me in awe.

     "S-So are we ready to pop through the wormhole and get back to Olkarion?" Lance asked to break the silence and ease the tension.

     Allura shifted her gaze to him and she changed into her happy self once again as she smiled to him.

     "Yes, I've checked in with Coran and the Teladuv is nearly complete." She answers and I gape up at her in astonishment to how quickly her mood changed.

     I slowly began to transform back into my Azarethian form and my vision began to blur once again, but I played it off as I stayed in my Azarethian form, unable to turn human again. Allura then turned to Hunk with a smile.

     "Hunk, thank you for getting the scaultrite." She says and a mixture of emotions filled me as she ignored Keith and I's efforts.

     "N-No problem...but you know, Keith and (Y/n) were there too..." Hunk pointed out as my eyes blurred once again and my head felt light.

     She just turned and glared at us before turning her back against all of us. My breath began to quicken as my body began to feel really heavy, I glared back at her as I clutched onto the clothes on my chest. Then I began to fall, I caught myself with my knee as I kneeled on the ground and tried to catch my breath and stay conscious.

     "(Y/n)?!" I hear Keith call out as he bends down to me.

     I hear the others run over to me as Keith picks me up bridal style. I feel a hand on my forehead, finding it to be Hunk's.

     "She's burning up." Hunk says and I can hear everyone talking and Shiro giving out orders but my gaze remained on Allura.

     She actually looked concerned. She stared down at my limp body and was about to walk towards me until she realized who was carrying me, and turned away. I felt as I was being carried off. I looked over to Allura and said something only my sick brain would have me say.

     "If your pride and ego weren't so huge, I guess you'd care more about someone else's well being than a petty grudge. " I say as my blurred eyes stared her down.

     Keith carried me to my room and I could feel as he gently placed me into my bed and covered me up. I could feel him press his forehead to my own and I looked up at him seeing tears pool in his eyes.

     "Please don't leave me." He says as he clutched onto me and I slowly brought my hand up to his cheek, surprising him.

    "I'll never leave you." I say with a smile which he returned with teary eyes.

     He kissed my forehead and I slowly began to drift into a much needed sleep. And before I fell asleep I could have swore I heard Keith say something.

     "...I....ov......you..." I couldn't quite make it out as I finally let go and fell into a deep sleep.

     I began to wake up to the feeling of something cool on my forehead. I opened my eyes to see Hunk and Pidge in my room with a little basin and cloth. Hunk placed the damp cloth on my forehead as they both smiled down to me when they noticed I was awake. I tried to shift and sit up but something was blocking me. I looked down to see Keith passed out with his head laying on my hip. Hunk and Pidge signaled for me to be quiet and I nodded.

     "How long have I been out? Why did I faint?" I quietly asked as they sighed.

     "You over exerted yourself. Using to much power in such a short amount of time, with barely any sleep can't be good." Pidge says and I release an awkward laugh and scratch my head, I then look down to the sleeping Keith and Hunk cleared his throat.

     "He's been here the whole time, he hasn't left once. It's been maybe a few hours but that's commitment." Hunk says and I look down at him and smile.

     "You've grown pretty close since the whole...incident, huh?" Pidge asks and I immediately blush.

     "C-Close?! What do you mean close?!" I frantically yell and they both shush me and I quickly cover my mouth.

     "It's nothing, but (Y/n) listen, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask. And please, talk with us." Pidge says as she plasters a strained smile on her face as tears pool in her eyes.

    She hands Hunk the basin and quickly excuses herself. I look up to Hunk in worry and he just releases a sigh.

     "Everyone was panicking. We thought we wouldn't be able to break your fever, but it went down after a while. Her and Keith were the most attentive to you, and Allura asked about you too. Um...we're on our way to Olkarion. If your well enough you should wake him up and get something to eat." Hunk says with a smile before taking the cloth from my forehead and placing it back in the basin.

     I stare at him in astonishment as I let everything soak in. I then send him a sentimental smile as tears fight to break free. I rub my eyes and look up to him as he stands from the little chair he had been sitting in.

     "Thank you Hunk. For everything." I say with a smile which he returns.

     "Of course. I made you both some special food goo, go eat and meet us outside. I'm guessing we'll be landing soon." He says while patting my shoulder.

    He then leaves the room and my focus then turns to Keith. He looked exhausted. Even with all of us talking he was still sound asleep on my lap. I bring my hand up and gently run it through his hair.

     "Keith." I say his name and he seemed to stir from my voice and touch.

     He was a little groggy but quickly sprung up remembering where he was. He looked over to me in a panic as I smiled and waved to him. He quickly embraced me and I hugged him back.

     "You're alright?" He asks and I nod my head.

     "I'm fine. How about you? Hunk says you've been in here the whole time." I say and he pulls back to look at me and his face distorts a little as he angrily frowns at me.

     "Me? Why are you worrying about me?! You were the one who passed out!" He says as I blankly stare at him.

     "O-Oh....um....I guess I don't think much about that kind of stuff when I see someone I care for hurting." I explain with a blush and he just releases a sigh.

     "Fine. let's go get something to eat. I have a feeling we'll be landing soon." He says and I nod to him.

     After getting some of Hunk's amazing space goo we made our way to the control room just as we had wormhole right outside of Olkarion. When the door opened everyone turned to us in astonishment.

     "(Y/n)?! Are you alright?!" Lance exclaims as he hip checks Keith out of the way to give me his full attention.

     "I'm just fine. Thanks to all of you guys I feel much better, and Hunk that food was amazing." I say and Hunk sends me a smile and thumbs up as the others sigh in relief.

     We all leave the castle together after Allura and we entered another state of silence, except for the little guy called Slav, which Shiro explained was the 'amazing' scientist they had rescued.  We entered one of the larger buildings and made our way to a large room. Coran was there looking out from a large window.

     "Coran!" Lance called out and Coran turned to us with a huge smile on his face, when he saw me he quickly ran over and squished my cheeks as he looked at me.

    "Are you alright?! I heard you had fainted!" He asks and I smile as I remove his hands and nod to him.

     "I'm perfectly fine." I say with a soft smile and he returns it.

     "You're still in your Azarethian form though." Coran says and I grab my hair finding it to be silver locks.

     "Oh...maybe it's like I'm in low power mode so I shifted back to my true form to save energy." I inquire and Coran sighs in relief.

     "Well, paladins, it's good to have you back." He says happily as he placed his hand on my back.

     'Why can't Allura be accepting like Coran.' The thought crossed my mind but I shook it loose as I just focused on what was in front of me.

     "Congratulations on overcoming your missions!" Coran cheered and I looked up to him and his innocent spirit made me feel so happy.

     I looked out to where Coran had been looking before and I gapped at the view. A gigantic teladuv was suspended as some of the Olkari were still working on it.

     "We've made great progress while you were gone. And now that we have the scaultrite, we should be finished in less than a quintant." Coran explained as we all stared out at the huge machine.

     "Good job!" Hunk exclaimed as he offered Coran his fist for a fist bump and I stifled a laugh as Coran just stared at his fist in confusion.

     "It's a fist bump." I explain and Coran turns to me then back to Hunk as he was still extremely puzzled.

     Hunk guided his hand and showed Coran how to fist bump. "Now blow it up." Hunk said as he opened his fist and moved his fingers.

    "Oh, don't you dare! It took forever to build this teladuv. And let's not forget it's a pivotal piece that we need for our plan to defeat Zarkon." Coran cried out in offense and everyone went silent as I hid behind Keith to hide the fact that I was trying so hard not to laugh.

     A screen then popped up and we all turned our attention to it. It showed Slav on top of the teladuv as he hit it with a rock. I spun around to the spot he was in mere seconds ago and then back to the screen.

     "I've made some improvements to your design. This will increase our chances of survival in this reality by 205%." Slav explained while continuously hitting the teladuv.

     "Is this guy a little...?" Coran questioned and we all released loud sighs.

     "Yes." Shiro answered.

     "No doubt..." Pidge says with a sigh.

     "Not a fan." Lance says and I look at all of them with sympathy because I can only imagine how hard and annoying it was to rescue him.

     Slav then began to hit the teladuv once again and that's when Coran finally broke.

     "STOP HITTING THE TELADUV!" Coran yelled and as if on cue we could see a small explosion and smoke surround Slav.

     "Owww." We all gasped then I shook my head as Coran just gave up and buried his face in his hands.

     We all decided it would be better to leave Coran to his work on the teleduv so we all took this time for a break. Literally everyone told me I should rest, so I made my way to my room and flopped down onto my bed. I stare up at my ceiling and move my arm out and I accidentally knock into my stand, and something fell into my hands. I look over to see that moonstone necklace. I quickly sit up and hold it in my hands.

    "I remember this. That mother and her child gave it to me...it's really so beautiful, and I'm sure on earth there's a saying about them but...I can't remember what it was." I quietly said to myself as I carefully moved it in the palm of my hand.

     I then jumped a bit at the sound of a knock at the door. I sat up a bit and looked to the door before saying come in. And, a certain red paladin walked inside. He came over and sat next to me on the bed. We sat in silence for a few seconds as I clutched the necklace in my hand.

     "(Y/n), I want you to promise me something." Keith suddenly says and I jump a bit but turn to see him staring at me with a serious expression and I nod.

     "You will let me protect you. You will tell me everything that's bothering you, and you'll stop defending me. I never want to see you like that again, because of me." He says and I see as he had his fists clenched so hard his knuckles were white.

     I reached over and placed my hand on his which made him ease up. He looked over to me and I smiled up at him.

     "I promise." I say and his expression seems to soften as he embraces me.

    "But, let me protect you too every once in a while." I whisper to him as I wrap my arms around him.

     I notice the necklace in my hands and finally remember.

     "Hey Keith, hold still." I say and he freezes as I place the string around his neck.

     I back up to look at him and he stares down at the moonstone in confusion.

     "I remember now. It is said that if you give your...lover...a moonstone necklace, we will always be passionate for each other and never feel alone. The moon will connect us together forever, and I'm giving this to you." I say and Keith holds the stone in his hands and it seems to glimmer.

     A blush crawls across my features and Keith hugs me again. But soon enough he pulled back and we were kissing. We were kissing like it was our only way to survive, even though it was getting hard to breath. He pulled me close so that I was sitting on his lap and I gently brushed my fingers through his hair as he gently squeezed my hips. I pulled away for air and we looked at each other as we gasped.

    "(Y/n), I-" Keith was beginning to lay me down on the bed until obnoxiously loud knocks banged on the door.

     "(Y/n) it's Pidge! Come outside and watch the Olkarion sunset for the last time, and uh...bring Keith along with you." And with that her footsteps faded away and a huge blush crawled across mine and Keith's features.

     'Wait...does she know?! We only just started dating?! Is it that obvious...wait....was I being loud?! I don't even remember I just....wait....' I stopped my thoughts to look out the window.

     "This could be our last time here." I quietly say and Keith knocks out of his flustered state to look at me then to the window.

     Keith and I slowly began our trek outside to the others and as we walked through the quiet castle, he grabbed my hand and we intertwined our fingers. I leaned against him and we walked just like that until we reached the outside. We found the others on top of one of the buildings and quickly joined them. As we made our way up top I locked eyes with Pidge who smirked at me and made a kissy face.

     'She knows.' I think to myself as a blush covers my features once again and I launch into her and knock her to the ground with a childish pout.

     We laughed then stared up at the sunset. Keith came and joined me and Pidge as we all watched the mesmerizing sight. No one dared to say a word, no one wanted to ruin the moment. I then felt as Keith placed his hand on my hip and pulled me close to him, we were behind the others, and of course Pidge could see, but right now I could care less, and neither did he. We sat in each others company taking in the beauty and peace of the planet that we saved. And soon we will head out to defeat the man who caused us to save the planet in the first place.

     "What's everyone thinking about?" Pidge suddenly asked as she broke the silence.

     Everyone kind of answered at the same time with, 'Zarkon', well except for Hunk of course.

     "Calzones." Hunk states and we all turn to Hunk to stare at him in question.

     "I mean, um, heck, yeah I'm thinking about calzones, okay? I mean, does it always have to be about Zarkon? He's a bad guy. We're trying to defeat him. I get it. I'm hungry." Hunk says as his stomach growls.

     I let out a giggle then the thought of a calzone passed through my mind and my stomach let out a growl twice as loud as Hunk's. Keith let me go as the others quickly spun around to look at me. I let out an awkward laugh and the others joined in. The laughing began to calm down and we turned back to the sunset.

     "We've come a long way." Keith softly says from beside me and I nod.

     "Yeah, remember when Hunk used to throw up from riding in the elevator?" Lance said with a smirk as Hunk groaned.

     "Awe Hunk." I say with a small giggle as everyone let out acknowledgments.

     "Do you guys remember that Arusian? Klaizap, I think his name was? Cool name." Hunk recalled as he changed the subject.

     "Yeah, Keith tried to beat him up even though he was the size of a peanut." Lance smirked as I could feel Keith tense.

     "He was their bravest warrior!" Keith exclaimed and I let out a loud laugh at how serious he was.

     "Oh and remember how they all thought (Y/n) was their goddess? They were ready to sacrifice themselves for you." Hunk said and I released an embarrassed laugh as the others laughed remembering it.

     "Don't remind me. That was the most stressful day of my life." I say back which made everyone laugh more.

     "Hey well how about the time the food goo machines attacked us in the kitchen?" Pidge said changing the topic.

     "THAT was the scariest thing that's ever happened to me the entire time i've been here." Hunk said with a shiver just remembering it.

     "What about the first time (Y/n) transformed? I must say her form now is quite mesmerizing." Lance says as he turns back to me and winks and I notice Keith glaring at him from the corner of my eye.

    "Yeah, honestly I never would have guessed my best friend growing up was actually an alien." Pidge says with an excited smile and I look down with a blush.

     "Well there's also all of the battles we've had." I say to change the subject off of me.

     "Yeah, we've faced sentries, a haunted castle, giant ro-beasts, a mall security guard..." Lance began to list everything off and suddenly everything truly hit me.

     'We've done so much together. These people are like a second family to me.' I think to myself as I look around at the others.

     "OH yeah! What about the time that Keith turned Galra?" Lance continued which made me spit a little bit in surprise.

      "I didn't just turn Galra!" Keith yelled back and everyone laughed at his response.

     Everything felt right again. We all felt together once again.

     "You all realize once we defeat Zarkon, the universe won't need Voltron anymore." Shiro suddenly broke in, relieving us of the happy mood.

     We all sat for a while in silence as we had to absorb what our leader had said. It made me sad, to know our amazing adventures would be over with, of course not for all of us that is.

     "I'll be able to look for my family. I mean both of us can." Pidge says as she nudges me and I look up to her and nod.

     "I guess...I could look for mine too." Keith says and I look up to him in astonishment as he seemed to be lost in his thoughts.

     "I guess this is it. As long as everything goes according to plan, we can't fail." Shiro said as he turned to look at the warm sunset once again.

     We all sat quietly as the weight of our futures slowly began to rest on our shoulders. Soon enough though we all began to head back to the castle, but Keith and I remained on the roof. We turned to each other and both of us cleared our throats, but he signaled for me to go first.

     "Keith...after this is all done I want to help you find your family. Pidge and I have ours to find as well, but I'm sure she won't mind having all of us together. The more the merrier." I say with an awkward laugh at my last statement.

     He gently grabbed my hands and brought them up to his chest.

     "I want us to stay together. We made that promise and I plan to keep that promise until we die." He says with a serious expression and a shiver runs up my spine as I blush so much my hands even turn pink.

    "P-P-Pro-Propo-Proposal." I stammer out and his face completely flushes as well.

    "Well, I um- I mean, I guess? But we're still kind of young and it's not like i've met your parents yet and we really haven't been together that long. And what if your parents hate me. Like I don't want to separate you-" I quickly press my lips onto his to shut him up.

     We quickly fall to the ground, with me straddling him. When I pull away I squish his cheeks between my hands and give him the biggest smile I possible could.

     "Don't worry Keith. I know they'll love you." I say as the last few moments of the sunset pass through my vision and we both look over to it.

     "(Y/n)" Keith says as he gently places his hand on my cheek and sits up just enough to lightly kiss me.

     "I love you." He whispers and my heart feels like it's going to beat out of my chest.

     I could feel as my powers freely flowed around us, lifting mine and his hair as it circled us. I leaned in and pressed myself to his chest as he wrapped his arms around my back.

     "I...love you too." I softly whisper back and he holds me tighter.

     I watch as the moonstone glimmers around Keith's neck and we sit in silence watching the sunset slowly being taken over by the stars. The thoughts of tomorrow were placed at the back of our minds as we just focused on us.

     Hey everyone! Season 5 is out and I think I'll be okay to keep writing! The White Lion was definitely not what I expected it to be but that's amazing news for me! (Also like dudes...I fricking love Keith's mom and that is definitely a clone Shiro....SO MUCH HAPPENED IN SIX EPISODES SEND HELP!) *ahem* whelp anyways, today's fanart is brought to you by Saige304 on Instagram! Also, the information on the moonstone necklace was brought to you by summerexee! I want to thank all of you for your support and I hope you enjoy this weeks chapter! I hope to see you soon! See ya! (Also quick question I made an Amino....should I like make a thing for the white paladin or just like a place for us to hang out and talk? Like idek 😅) anyways! Sorry if there and any mistakes! I'll see you guys later! Bye bye~
                                 💙

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

216K 4.3K 199
Hi! I've decided to write some voltron oneshots as why not aha. Enjoy these little stories and don't forget to vote and comment as they're deeply ap...
325 2 24
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters of Voltron or any videos I might use. Warning: Discontinued
3.5K 286 100
Another Voltron oneshot book. I'm running out of names for them by this point and I can't be bothered to link them up either.
8.9K 266 15
This story has been rewritten. This is the terrible original version. Look for the new one under my works.