The Chronicles of Narnia: The...

By last_queen_of_narnia

The Pevensie siblings think they can't return to Narnia, but what happens when they're sent back to Professor... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Hey, I got a question for you...
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Thank You!!!! XD
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
A/N
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen-Part One
Chapter Fourteen-Part Two
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Just to Clarify
Chapter Eighteen
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
PREQUEL!!!!
SEQUEL!!!!
Crossover!
Watty's 2014!

Chapter Seventeen

3.6K 124 22
By last_queen_of_narnia

Chapter Seventeen

Elsa's POV

I tried to keep my eyes open for as long as possible. I didn't want to die; I didn't want to leave Peter, or any of the others for that matter.

"It's okay," I heard Peter muttering, "Glenstorm brought in reinforcements.... You're going to be okay.... Everything's going to be okay...." I was starting to wonder whether he was trying to reassure me or himself. Perhaps it was the both of us.

I had feelings for Peter, I'll admit to that. But I wasn't sure if I should tell him, with the fact that I was about to die and all. But something deep inside of me as itching for me to come clean, and that I truly wouldn't be at peace until told him.

"Peter...." I looked up at him, waiting for his blue eyes to meet mine.

He looked down at me, worry etched on his face. "Elsa? Is everything okay?"

I sat up a little straighter, so that our faces were almost level. "Peter.... There's something I need to tell you...."

"Yes?" By now, our lips were inches apart, and we were closing the gap with every passing second.

"I.... I think I'm.... Falling in love with you...." As soon as I finished speaking, our lips touched, and I had my first-and sadly last-kiss.

As we separated, I realized that Peter had been crying. Does he have feelings for me, too?

I was about to ask of he was alright when I suddenly felt my eyes grow heavier. I felt a lot weaker than I had a few minutes ago, and I couldn't hold myself up. I fell back onto Peter's chest.

"Elsa? Elsa, are you okay?" I was surprised that there was a battle going on around us, but no one had bothered us.

"Peter.... I can't hold on much longer...."

"Elsa, no, you're going to be just fine-"

"Peter, Professor Cornelius said-"

"I know, but you're going to be okay. You have to be."

I used the last of my strength to push myself up to give him him a small peck on the lips.

"Goodbye, Peter...." with that, I felt everything going black, and suddenly I felt nothing at all.

Hi everyone....

Please don't hate me for killing off Elsa!!!!

Just keep reading, it will get better, I promise!!!!

I do have three sequels and a prequel planned, so don't worry!!!!

Just please don't stop reading this because of what I just wrote!!!!

Okay, now that I've calmed down, I just want to say that authors kill off characters all the time, and that I know that readers sometimes get mad or annoyed that the character died, and I will understand if that's how you feel right now, but I also know that every time an author kills off a character, they always have a very good reason for it, and trust me, I do. You'll just have to keep reading (including the upcoming sequels and prequels) to see what my 'very good reason' is. Anyway, thank you for understanding! (That is, I hope you understand. Please understand! I know I sound desperate here, but bear with me!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.9K 25
~π΅π‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝟣~ A Narnia Fic "I've had lots of troubles, so I write jolly tales." ~ Louisa May Alcott The story of Adeline Jemmings Kirke, a princess f...
180K 4.2K 13
The Lost Princess Series - First Book: Katharina, she's the last member of the royal family of Narnia. When The White Witch, Jadis invaded to Narnia...
51.1K 1.2K 11
Y/n, Edmund, and the other Pevensie siblings haven't been to Narnia in awhile. And they all miss it. They miss the adventure, the creatures. Everythi...
48.2K 2.5K 15
(Human!Aslan x OC) Elizabeth Pevensie is the eldest sister of Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy Pevensie. She was 20 when World War II struck her hometo...