Hidden || MYG

By riseofsuga

He woke up everyday not knowing who she was and she woke up everyday content with who he was. "I wish you'd w... More

Hidden
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

1

14.7K 689 151
By riseofsuga

3rd of August, 2018

I fluttered my eyes open. Strong sunlight came from the window, making me squint my eyes. I groaned and placed my arm over my eyes.

I sat up and gulped, reaching for the glass water on my bedside table, gulping down the water and putting the glass back again. I didn't remember leaving that glass there but I couldn't care less.

With my eyes half-open, I got up and headed to the bathroom, freezing once I looked at the mirror. My hair was dyed mint.

My heart beats accelerated. I'm a hundred percent sure that last night it was black. I never dyed my hair before. I caressed a strand of my hair between my index and thumb, rubbing it to make sure it was real, and it indeed was.

I stepped back and looked around before heading out of the bathroom and running downstairs. I heard noises from the kitchen.

My heart beats went even faster, knowing that I lived alone. In front of the stove, stood a woman, her back facing me. Her long brown hair was tied in a ponytail and she was frying eggs.

I gulped and took slow hesitant steps towards her. She turned around and flinched. She gave me a small smile and put the eggs on a plate, a light chuckle escaping her lips.

"You scared me!" She exclaimed.

"Wh-Who are you?" I asked.

Her smile dropped as she placed the frying pan in the sink. "Did you read the sticky notes in your bedroom?"

I ran back to my bedroom, only realizing now that there were sticky notes stuck everywhere, on the walls, windows, my desk and my closet. I must've been too sleepy to notice them.

But there was only one on my bedside table. I picked it up and read what was written in my handwriting.

Read your journal, Min Yoongi.

Beside the note, was a brown journal, appearantly mine. I never remembered having it, though.

I opened the first page.

I'm Min Yoongi and I have anterograde amnesia. Simply, I wake up everyday not remembering the events before. The last thing I always remember is one of the days in June, 2015. And that was long ago.

I flipped to the next page.

I'll usually wake up to meet a really pretty woman. That's my girlfriend, Lee Su. We've been dating since after the accident with a month or so. The accident? 13th of August, 2015. I was 21. I was driving and got hit by a truck driven by a drunkard. Su and I met someday in September, I told her all about my condition and everyday, I fell in love with her over and over again.

(Head to the last written page)

I closed the journal and opened it from the back, flipping through the blank pages until I reached one with something written on it.

2nd of August, 2018.

I couldn't remember anything, like always, but I'm surviving. Lee Su seems really nice, I wish I could remember everything we did together. I hate that she has to deal with my corrupted state of mind.

I closed the journal. So today was the 3rd of August, 2018? I turned around and found that same woman, a sad smile on her face.

"You're Su?" I asked.

She nodded and walked towards the door. "Let's go have breakfast?"

---

A/N: woohoo! Finally I published this. I've been writing this for too long and wanted to finish it before I publish it because hiatuses are the worst

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335 55 8
He sees your scars, but they are not limited to just the outside. He knows for he has scars, too. Your life's path brought you two together again, an...
289K 12.8K 38
When a lawyer meets a serial killer, what do you think will happen? Conservative Y/n dashes into the careless Min Yoongi, and spends several days wit...
9.5K 619 18
It's not easy letting go of a beautiful, painful memory.. .. especially when it is standing right in front of you.. This is the follow up to my book...
38.6K 1.4K 27
When the forbidden fate of an apocalypse brings her towards four handsome boys in Daegu; she builds bonds that she never dreamed of having. One becom...