LV 1 Revival Demon king's Rou...

By IzuruShinonome

I am reincarnated as a demon king in the other world. Kidnapping abuses her second married woman, Love comedy... More

Character 登場人物
Episode 1 Prologue demon emerges 第1話 プロローグ 魔王現る
Episode 2 I am the demon king and the demon king is me 第2話 俺が魔王で 魔王が俺で
Episode 3 Capture Female Knight 第3話 女騎士さんゲッツ
Episode 5 have a leisure time 第5話 ヒマを持てあます魔王

Episode 4 Postmortem with Female Knight 第4話 女騎士さんと事後処理

5 0 0
By IzuruShinonome

After the female knight rampantly in the living room of the demon king, his room and a maid woman were assigned.

She took off the armor and the uniform of the knight, it was "Misasa chan" of the snapshot.

It would have been a bit frustrating once the Akira was in place for changing clothes.

Long blonde with volume, clear blue eyes. A slightly red cheek on white skin.

Unfortunately, a beautiful girl in a different world where adjectives such as dolls are continuous is too much a jackpot.

Take off accessories and leave it messed up, making the floor of the bathroom vibrant, it cost less than half a day for the maid to frown.

After the dressing, even though the maid offers dinner, the female knight Loin says to put out the dishes made by people, without putting hands on the dishes served. I had no choice but to deliver dinner from the embassy in the castle.

"How much can you keep yourself taking too much trouble because you treat customers?"

And the complaint to the maid.

"Mushrooms ...... Magical cuisine ... .... Mushrooms ...... I do not know if I can eat ... ...."

"You also saw it, people live a lot in the castle and the use of eating and drinking establishments is also flourishing."

Cum swallow, a woman knight who swallows the contents of the mouth.

"...... I got annoyed and poisoned, but my face turned out to be poorly due to food poisoning and heart attacks or for reasons of being annoyed ... Will not you think about it or not?

"It's supposed to be a joke in the first place by Majesty's Maestro, it's impossible to destroy it by pretending to be an unexpected accident ... It's about being involved with your Majesty's credit problem ... ... stop boring funnels, Please take care of me, Milady. "

"Oh, young lady .... somewhat, nostalgic sound ..."

The maid sigh took a big sigh and began picking up dishes.

Loin tried to escape from the veranda after confirming that the maid's went out of the room.

Looking around the left and right from the veranda, I felt that it was unexpectedly like Ike.

The room set for her is about 4 stories above the ground. It is much closer to the ground than the room of the Maou of the top floor.

"It's not like I can get off if you have a funny goosecha and decoration."

Loin overridden the rail, putting a foot over the decorative part that protruded from the wall, and began to descend slowly.

"Well, it's a little fumbling? No, it's an invisible candy, but ... Is that all right ... okay?"

The sculpture that I thought she was an exterior decorative item ever got up and started grasping her legs and arms.

"Okay, a cry aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"What do you want to do, is not it dangerous, you can not leave the castle because of" slave magic "because you came outside the castle anyway. Such a thing, girls get lost in foreign countries as they arrived ... .... It is too late after being involved in crime? I know? "

"... ...."

The female knight who was caught by the stone statues was angered over by the demon after being protected by the guards.

Then, the preacher is baton-touched to Moginus.

"Well, Mr. Loin, this castle is also the latest strongest fort with numerous golems, demons, traps and magical weapons deployed, there are places that I can not even enter. It will be related to the daughter's life by being carelessly walked around, so as not to act like this never again, I will guide you around the castle tomorrow.

"I understood,"

Loin, freed from sermons, gazed down the view of the demonic city from the veranda when he returned to his room.

"Ha ... ... why is it such a thing .... It is also unreasonable to escape ...... Even then, it seems that such a potato is growing on the whole wall .... Uu, even if I remember, it is frightening. Absolutely coming out to dream tonight ... "

After graduating from a girls' school, Loin happened to enter the Knights who had been recruiting women, saying "To the lively person after the war" by chance.

In his own country where the war was long, the nobleman's children have martial arts regardless of gender. So Roe passed the entry test without difficulty.

Her first duty to finish the training process - About the safe escorting mission ...... This Zama.

"Haha ... ... Maybe I will be brought to you by the demon, it seems that the demon likes me ... ... No, no, I told you to compensate, so maybe it became a noble family of the demon kingdom Or not it is not it ... ....

But I had to get away with anything, but ... "

Although born of a noble aristocracy, it is not so high as to be used for marriage in politics. Rather, because all of the children were not boys, parents' households are likely to be murmuring at home problems. If this is still a king of a human nation, in some cases I was willing to be a marriage partner ... ....

"But, if it's a nice person or a demon ... ... Is not it okay ... ... No, no, that's the problem."

There were so many things suddenly that the head of Loin became a mess.

It is likely to puncture as it is.

Loin brings a cup of tea prepared by her maid. To the veranda, he pinned while looking at the scenery and calmed down.

"Even so - I wonder why the civilization is so different ..."

In the castle town where the sun was just falling, all the houses were lit and the street was illuminated brightly everywhere. In areas with many commercial facilities, advertising lights shining brightly, colorfully and badly tasting advertising lights shine.

Although some magic is being used, it is a beautiful and vicious spectacle that can not be seen even by the most advanced kingdom.

Neither the magical cities nor the kingdom of their mother country are involved in the battle, and they have stopped the prototype from before the war.

However, it was obvious, which one could compare civilization more with a man who was originally a magical power and a long-lived tribe, compared with just a human being.

"It was the one that brought war with the advanced country and I brought it to draw well ...... Well, the human side was a coalition of several countries, but when I was looking at the demon king who seemed to be good for him, until last year I do not think I was warring ... .... "

"That war, you could have stopped quickly, Milady"

The maid said, stalling from behind Loin. She seems to have been in the room before.

"As you may have noticed, our country was easy to destroy one or two of human nations at any time"

"I guess"

"For those who sold fighting, it was just a killing time, but those who sold also did not know the competence of the opponent, decades after stopping, the royal family of the experts passed away last year, Demon Lord The burden of the national treasury did not become an idiot to attend the killing of the killing time, I sent a special envoy in silence to the Demon and brought it to peace negotiations led by here. "

As far as I saw that man, I did not seem to keep war on the fun for half a decade.

"Haa ..."

In the end, it was said that it was on the palm of the Demon -.

Even now I am on the palm of the Demon ... ....

 女騎士さんは、魔王の居室でひとしきり暴れた後、自室と侍女をあてがわれた。

 騎士の鎧と制服を脱いだ彼女は、すっぴんの「みささちゃん」であった。

 着替えの場に魔王・晶がいたらまた騒動になっていただろう。

 ボリュームのあるロングの金髪、澄んだ蒼い瞳。白い肌にほんのり赤い頬。

 まるで人形のような形容詞が連続する異世界の美少女は、残念なことに、あまりにもがさつであった。

 装備品は脱ぎ散らかすは、風呂場の床はビチャビチャにするは、侍女が顔をしかめるのに半日も要さなかった。

 身支度後、侍女が夕食を提供するも、女騎士・ロインは出された料理に手をつけず、人の作った料理を出せとの一点張り。仕方なく城下にある大使館から夕食をデリバリーすることになった。

「いくら客人扱いだからといって、あまり手間を掛けさせないで頂けますか?」

 と、侍女に文句を言われる始末だ。

「もぐもぐ......魔族の料理とか......もぐもぐ......食べても平気かわかんないし......」

「貴女もご覧になったでしょう。城下には人間も多く住み、互いの飲食店の利用も盛んですが」

 ごっくん、と口の中身を飲み込む女騎士さん。

「......私のことがめんどくさくなって、毒殺でもされて、でも表向きは食中毒とか心臓発作とか適当な理由で発表されてうやむやになるんじゃないか......とかふつー考えるでしょ?」

「ご冗談を。そもそも魔王陛下の命でお連れしたことになってるのですよ。不慮の事故を装って抹殺するなどありえない。陛下の信用問題にかかわることです。......つまらない勘ぐりはやめて、普通にお世話されてください、お嬢様」

「お、お嬢様......。なんか、懐かしい響き......」

 侍女は、はー、と大きなため息をつくと、食器を片付けはじめた。

                   ☆

 ロインは侍女が部屋から出て行くのを確認すると、ベランダから脱走を試みた。

 ベランダから左右上下を見回すと、案外イケそうな気がしてきた。

 彼女にあてがわれた部屋は、地上約4階ほど。最上階の魔王の居室に比べれば格段に地上に近い。

「こんだけゴチャゴチャと飾りがついてるなら、伝って降りられそうじゃないの。ふふふ」

 ロインは手すりを乗り越え、壁から張り出した装飾部分に足を掛け、ゆっくりと降り始めた。

「ま、まあ、ちょっと手探り? いや足探りなカンジだけど......だいじょうぶ......だいじょ――?」

 今まで彼女が外壁の装飾品だと思っていた彫刻が次々と身を起こし、彼女の足や腕を掴みはじめた。

「ぎゃ、ぎゃああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああッ」

                  ☆

「ったく、何してんだよ。危ないじゃないか。どのみち城の外に出たって、「隷属の魔法」のせいで城下からは出られないんだ。そんな、女の子が着の身着のまま外国で迷子になって......。犯罪に巻き込まれてからじゃ遅いんだぞ? わかってる?」

「......」

 石像たちに捕まった女騎士さんは、衛兵に保護されたのち魔王にこっぴどく怒られた。

 そしてモギナスにお説教係がバトンタッチする。

「いいですか、ロインさん。この城には多数のゴーレムや魔獣、そしてトラップや魔導兵器が配備された、最新最強の砦でもあるのですよ。私だって立ち入れない場所もございます。うかつに出歩かれては、お嬢さんの命にも関わるのです。これに懲りて二度と勝手な振る舞いをなさらないように。明日ちゃんと城内を御案内しますから。いいですね?」

「わかったわよ」

                  ☆

 お説教から解放されたロインは、自室に戻るとベランダから魔都の景色をぼんやり眺めていた。

「はあ......。なんでこんなことになっちゃったんだろ......。逃げ出すのもムリ、か......。それにしても、あんなヤバいものが壁一面に生えてるなんて......ううう、思い出しただけでも恐ろしい。絶対今晩夢に出て来る......うう」

 ロインは女学校を卒業後、実家に居づらかったこともあり、たまたま「戦後の賑やかし要員に」と、女性を募集していた騎士団に入った。

 戦乱の長かった自国では、貴族の子女は男女問わず武術を身に付けている。そのためロインは難なく入団試験をパス。

 訓練過程を終えた彼女の初任務――安全な護衛任務に就いて......このザマである。

「はー......。私もしかして魔王のお后にされちゃうのかな。魔王が私のこと気に入ってるみたいだし......。いやいや、補償はするって言ってたから、じゃあもしかして魔王国の貴族になったりとか? うーんそれもないか......。

 でもやっぱなんとしてでも逃げないと......」

 曲がりなりにも貴族の生まれではあるが、政略結婚に利用されるほど身分が高いわけでもない。むしろ子供が全員男児でなかったために、実家は家督問題でモメている有様だ。これがまだ人間の国の国王なら、場合によっては喜んで結婚相手になってもよかったのだが......。

「でも、もしいい人なら魔族でも......いいかな、なんて......。いやいやそういう問題じゃ」

 急にいろんな事がありすぎて、ロインの頭はグチャグチャになってきた。

 このままではパンクしてしまいそうだ。

 ロインは侍女の用意したお茶菓子をベランダに持ち込むと、景色を見ながらつまんで気分を落ち着けた。

「それにしても――。なんでこんなに文明違うのかしら......」

 日の落ちたばかりの城下町には、家々にもれなく灯りが点り、通りはどこも明るく照らされていた。商業施設の多い区画では、良く言えばカラフルな、有り体に言えば色的に悪趣味な広告灯が輝いている。

 何らかの魔法を使ってあるのだろうが、一番進んだ王都でも見られない、美しくも禍々しい光景である。

 魔都も母国の王都も、いずれも戦火に巻き込まれてはおらず、戦前より原型を止めている。

 しかし、元々魔力が高く長命な種族でもある魔族と、ただの人間を比較して、どちらの方がより文明を発展させることが出来るかと言えば、明白だった。

「こーんな進んだ国と戦争して、よくドローに持ち込めたものね。......ま、人間側は数カ国の連合だったけど。あの人の良さそうな魔王を見てると、去年まで戦争してたなんて、とても思えない......」

「あの戦争、さっさとやめてもよかったのです、お嬢様」

 ロインの背後からストールを掛けながら、侍女が言った。いつのまにか部屋にいたらしい。

「お気づきでしょうが、我が国は人間の国の一つや二つ、いつでも滅ぼすことは容易でした」

「でしょう......ね」

「ケンカを売られた魔王様にとって、ただの暇つぶしだったのですが、売った方は相手の力量も分からず、止めどきも逸して数十年。昨年には言い出しっぺの王族も亡くなり、魔王様の暇つぶしに付き合うには国庫の負担もバカにならず、魔王様に黙って水面下で特使を送り、こちら主導で和平交渉に持ち込んだのです」

 あの男を見る限り、面白半分に何十年も戦争を続けるようには思えなかったが。

「はあ......」

 結局は、魔族の手のひらの上、だったってことか――。

 今の自分も、魔族の手のひらの上......。

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 12.9K 60
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
124K 3.5K 25
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
100K 2.8K 27
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
31.6K 2K 21
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...