MUST READ books on wattpad!!!!

Από _queen_of_spade_

Are you bored...or looking for a new book to read and add on to your library?????? This is the perfect soluti... Περισσότερα

#2
#3
#4

#1

9 2 1
Από _queen_of_spade_

THE BLONDE CHEERLEADER

In every stupid and cliché teen fiction story, there's always the blonde cheerleader that people think is a complete bitch and acts as the sinister antagonist of the story.

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm that blonde cheerleader that people think is a complete bitch and acts as the sinister antagonist of the story. Is it my fault that I was born with this hair color or with the blue eyes? Is it my fault that I worked hard to be the leader of the cheer team? And how come there's always this goody-two-shoes who comes in and rains on my parade?

Let's list off the criteria: 

Blonde? Obviously.

Blue eyes? Like, as you say, "a reflection of the ocean"

Cheerleader? Complete with the uniform.

Bimbo? My grades beg to differ.

A bitch? I'm not even going to deny it.

Antagonist? Well, I'll let you be the judge of that.

- by yourstrulytrina

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

4.7M 157K 48
When strangers from completely different backgrounds get married... -- Shifting as the cool breeze toyed with my senses, I sighed at my husband stand...
28.9K 2.6K 36
When Mila finds out she's pregnant from a one-night stand with a reluctant prince, she is thrust into a fake romance with him; are her feelings that...
11K 2.3K 14
Setelah menyimpan sakit hati yang begitu lama, Aradhea Puspitha harus dipertemukan kembali dengan Ethan Arkachandra Wisnu Patria yang kini menjelma m...
281K 1.1K 59
Kumpulan Cerita Panas buatan Roberto Gonzales. Khusus 21 tahun ke atas.