Zeppelin (A ave...

By cringequeen_emily

Just a warning this story doesn't not really have a plot line just something I had an idea for (also ships s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

1K 23 1
By cringequeen_emily

Steve's POV
It been a little over 3 weeks Janie, well zeppelin has been with us. She seems to really like it here and she gets along with everyone especially peter which make me happy. I have been wanting to ask about her past but I know I can't pressure it and she will tell us when she's ready.

In the middle of making breakfast zeppelin stumbled in half asleep and rubbing her eyes witch made me smile. " hey zeppelin can you wake up peter for me?"

"Sure" she said while yawning.

I fished up breakfast and went to go wake up the others.

Zeppelin POV
I slowly made my way to peters room to wake him up. I walked in not thinking about knocking when I saw him passed out bloody in a spider man outfit. We looks like every family has some big secrets. I got some water and poured it on him to wake him up.

"Hey Pete you might want to take off the outfit before passing out." I said with a smile.

He looked down and muttered "shit."

"Don't worry I'll help you clean up and I won't tell either."

"Really?"

"Really."

I the patched up his wounders and helped him cover them up with his outfit.

"Thanks a lot sis, but why are you doing this?" Pete asked me

"Everyone has secrets peter some are just better at hiding them then others." And with that I left

Everyone was in the middle of eating breakfast when my ears started to ring. I started to get up but got dizzy and fell. Only then did I figure out what was happening. I needed cas.

" zeppelin are you okay?" Practically everyone asked me

" I just don't fell the greatest I think I'm going to go back to my room and sleep some more." I said trying to hide the pain coursing through my body.

"Okay honey, Loki can you make sure she makes it alright since your done eating?" Steve asked

"Of course."

Loki then came and pulled me up helping to my room. We finally made it there and I knew I needed to get ahold of cas right here and now.

Loki sat me on my bed and aske if I needed anything. I hated doing this but I didn't have the strength to lift my own finger.

" Loki I need you to call the person in my phone under cas then hold it to my ear okay."

He did it with out questioning me which made him become one of my favorite people.

"Hello?" Cas rough voice came through the phone.

"Cas it Zeppelin I need you it's an emergency, like I need you to be in front of me right now type." I said to the phone that Loki was still holding to my ear, he was now giving me looks.

"Go it" cas said and seconds later he was standing in front of me.

Loki jumped back from cas popping out of nowhere "take me to Bobby's, you know what to do; and Loki?" I said snapping him out of shock.

"Tell then I'm fine I just needed to leave for awhile but I'll be back." Before he could say anything me and cas where at Bobby's.

Loki's POV
I could not believe what just happened in front of me. I quickly went back in the dining room to tell the others.

"Hey lok..." "she's gone" I cut off Steve

"What do you mean she's gone?" Tony said sounding confused and angry.

"It'll be easier for me to show you." I said before showing them what I had just witnessed.

Zeppelin POV
As soon as I realized I was at Bobby's in the couch I let out a ear wretching scream. That caused not only bobby to come in running but Sam and dean also. I was now having a hard time keeping awake and cas took notice.

"Zeppelin you need to stay awake until I can put my blood in you, you need to stay with me."

"It Hurts cas" i breathed out

"I know, just stay with me focus on my voice."

Deans pov
Me and Sam were at Bobby's waiting for zeppelin to come back so we can apologize. We we in the basement when we heard a ear splitting scream. That caused us all to rush up the stairs to see what was going on.

She got up and found zeppelin on the couch in horrible pain and cas trying to take out his blood and inject it into her as quickly as possible while telling her to stay awake.

This has only happened a few times when she had waited to long to get blood and when we first started having to do this. At first glance we all knew what was happening.

Sam and bobby went to help cas while I went to zeppelin trying to comfort her and keep her awake.
Man I always hated seeing her like this, we all do.

"Hey zeppelin it's me dean, you have got to stay awake okay."

"Dean?" She was barely able to say

"Yeah, it's me"

"Are you.. and Sam sti..ll mad?" She struggled in saying.

"No, of course not, we were actually waiting for you to come back so we could apologize. No don't say anymore there almost done."

She nodded in response. As cas stuck the needle ind she whimpered, then started screaming when his blood was going in her body. She was holding my hand and she squeezed it so tight I probably broke it.

They were finally done and cleaning up. " it's okay, you can sleep now, their done."

"Dean, cas, Sam, bobby I love all of you." She said them passed out causing us to laugh and say "we do too"

Tony's pov
I could not believe what I just saw. I just watch my little girl disappear again.

"Who's this bobby person, we find him we find her." Steve said grabbing my attention.

"When she said his name a image of him appeared in her head, I could put it on that screen with magic and you can use your Midgard technology to find him."

Seconds later a picture of a older man with scruff and a baseball cap appeared on the screen. I quickly rushed to the computer and did a search.

"Bobby singer, lives in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, that all it says"I said looking up from the computer.

"Well it looks like we're going to South Dakota." Natasha said

Zeppelin POV
I opened my eyes energized, I quickly got up and ran to kitchen to find Sam, dean, bobby and cas all in there. Right after I spotted them I quickly gathered them into a hug.

"I'm sorry." We all said at the same time making me laugh.

"It's okay, since I'm feeling better we should go outside and shoot some bottles."

We then all headed outside with a bunch of empty bottles a a few unopened beer bottles, I also took out a pie.

"You're gonna share, right?"  Dean asked me with a smile.

"Nope!"

"Oh it's on!"

He then tackled me to the ground but I got back up. We threw some punches and kicks until I pined him on the ground.

"4 3 2 1, I win!" I yelled getting off of him

"Would you two idjits quit messing around, zeppelin share the pie, Sammy you start us off." Bobby yelled

I have a fork and we started eating pie while watching Sammy shoot his bottles.

"Bobby your next"

Bobby picked up a shot gun and quickly shot his bottles down. Dean and Sam clapped while I did a cat call.

"For an old grump you still got it" that comment earned dean a smack on the back of the head.

"Go on dean-o"

He took out his pistol and shot up his bottles.

"Beat that Z"

"Oh I will" I took out my twin pistols started both in the middle and my arms spreading apart reaching the ends. After I finish shooting I spun the pistols around my fingers and blowed on the barrels. Sam and Bobby were clapping and whistling while dean pouted.

"Hows that Dean" I said with a smirk.

"Yeah, Yeah come on there is a western special on tv tonight." Dean said

When I heard that my eyes lit up and I rushed inside. " Sammy get pizza and beer for the movies" I asked and he nodded and walked off.

Soon we were all settled in the living room watching my favorite western 'Billy the Kid'

Steve's pov
We pulled up to what looked like a salvage yard. We decide to stay outside and watch for a hour before going inside just to see what happens. The first thing we saw was 3 guys and our baby girl walking outside with pie and beer in hand.

Then one of the guys attacked her I tried to get out and help but Bucky and tony held me back. She quickly tackled him down and we heard her yell "4 3 2 1 I win"

"So it was a friendly fight" I mumbled make tony giggle.

Right after the older guy I assume is Bobby yelled "would you two idjits quit messing around, zeppelin share the pie, Sammy start us off"

They then shot the bottles, we were impressed by all of them but mostly zeppelin. Then there was stuff said about western movies, beer, and pie before they went inside the house.

We waited for about 30 minuets before getting the guts to knock on the door.

"I'll get it" a muffled voice said

The door open and all that came out of that persons mouth was "holy crap"

........ cliff hanger

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 31.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
641K 30.5K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
871K 46K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
856K 33.3K 81
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...