Falling in love with Derek Ha...

By meghan141414

Tori Wilson is an average teenage girl. Normal friends, normal family, normal life. That is until she moves t... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 18

12.8K 309 94
By meghan141414

Hey guys!!! I am so so so so so sorry that I haven't updated in forever. I was seriously thinking about it everyday. But anyways, one of the reasons I couldn't was because those assholes took Teen Wolf off of Netflix, and they don't have episode season 1 on the MTV app/website. So I have to use this one website, it's like megashare if you guys know what that is.

And the reason it's not on Netflix anymore is because Netflix had an issue with the titles they had, they didn't renew contracts and agreements and shit like that. They're stupid, right? like me 😂

So anyways, another reason I can't update a lot anymore. I'm basically doing really shitty in school. Reasons for that are because I've been kind of depressed lately to be honest.

So I'm not trying to give you excuses but that's why. Anyways I just I'd let you know what's going on with me.

Um but hey, I'm gonna have to go to summer school!! Lmao 😂😂 whatever at least it's only like an hour and a half.

Umm yeah, this doesn't happen in the show because the last chapter was on a Friday and in the show nothing happens until Sunday. So this chapter will be Tori's birthday party, and basically just a filler.

Once again sorry for being a bitch I guess and not updating.

Thank you so much for so many reads and votes!!! I'd love some more comments though!! Please it doesn't have to be long. Just whether or not you like my story!!

If you like Black Veil Brides, go check out my BVB fanfic 😉

Enjoy the chapter!!

Oh and I'm don't with school and I'm on summer break now!! So hopefully more chapters!!! Yay!!!

Okay, now enjoy. (Or not enjoy, I'm not forcing you too.)

If you like my story, let me know in the comments!! When you guys tell me to update, it motivates me, and shows me you guys like my story!! :D I love it!!

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18

I woke up in Derek's arms. I sighed and snuggled into him more, resting my head against his chest. I heard him chuckle, meaning he was awake.

I tilted my head up and slowly opened my eyes. They locked with his beautiful green eyes. I smiled. He leaned in and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Good morning." I said.

"Morning. Happy Birthday." he said. I groaned.

"You had to say it didn't you?" I asked.

"Yes I did." he said, leaning in to kiss my lips. I pulled back.

"Nope. I haven't brushed my teeth yet." I said, trying to get out of bed. He pulled me back down and tried to kiss me again. I turned my head, causing him to kiss my cheek instead. He frowned.

"Why can't I just kiss you?" he asked.

"Because I haven't brushed my teeth yet." I said.

"I don't care." he said.

"I do. I probably have morning breath." I said. I tried to get up again, but he pulled me back down.

He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. He used the other to cup my cheek. He pulled me in for a long kiss. I rested my free hand on his bare chest. When he pulled back, he smirked.

"Okay, okay, you got your kiss, can I brush my teeth now?" I whined.

"Fine." he said. I climbed over him and walked to the bathroom. I got my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. I glanced at the clock, it was 8:00am. I walked back out and slipped on a pair of slippers.

Just then I heard some knock at my door, I turned to Derek. He was picking up his clothes. I basically shoved him into my closet.

"Wait here!" I said. I closed the door and walked over to my bedroom door. I unlocked it and opened it. My mom and dad stood there.

"Happy birthday!" they said.

"Thanks." I said, giving them hugs.

"Here's your first present." my mom said, handing me an envelope. I opened it.

There were meet and greet tickets for the Green Day concert that I was going to this summer and one ticket to the concert since I already had two. There were three meet and greets, and the extra concert ticket. I was confused. I know two of the meet and greets were for me and Lola, and I already had our tickets, but why an extra ticket and an extra meet and greet?

"Thank you so much! But why are there extras? I already have the two tickets. And now I have three tickets and three meet and greets, who's the third for?" I asked.

"Whoever you want." my mom said.

"Thank you so much." I said, hugging them again.

"You're welcome honey, we're off to work. Isn't Lydia throwing you a party?" my mom asked.

"Okay. And yeah, she is, at her house." I said.

"Have fun. See you soon." she said, kissing my cheek and leaving.

"See ya kiddo." my dad said, kissing my head and leaving. I heard them leave in their cars not long after that.

I went back into my room, closing the door again. I walked over to my closet. I opened it up. Derek was sitting on the floor. I walked in.

"You know you can come back into my room now." I said.

"Why do you have so many shoes?" he asked, looking at my shoes.

"I don't know, why do you have so many t-shirts?" I countered.

"You have a lot of shirts too." he commented.

"Yeah, but they're different from each other. You have multiple of the same one." I said.

"Because I'm a guy." he said.

"We'll yeah, but even guys have different shirts." I said.

"Whatever." he shook his head, smiling and getting up. We walked out and he sat on my couch.

"Um I'll be back." I said. I walked out of my room and down to the basement where there were extra clothes, that used to be my brother's.

I grabbed a t-shirt that I knew Derek would wear and a pair of black jeans that I thought might fit. I grabbed some socks and walked back up to him.

"I have some extra clothes. Here. They were uh, they were my brother's." I said, handing him the clothes.

"Thank you." he said, kissing my head.

"I'm not sure if the jeans will fit. I don't know what size you wear, so..." I trailed off. I

"Do you want to come to the concert with me?" I asked him.

"The Green Day one? In the summer right?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Sure." he said.

"I have to take a shower." I said. I grabbed some towels and headed to the shower. I stripped off my clothing and stepped in the shower. I kept it short, about ten minutes. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and one around my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom and over to my closet.

"You can use the shower if you want. Towels are under the sink." I said to Derek.

"Thank you." he said and walked over to the bathroom. I heard the water turn on as I picked through my clothes.

I decided on a really short floral print skirt with frill and a white top. I walked over to my heels. I picked a pair of tan wedges that had laces on the front. I put some undergarments on and then the skirt and top.

I was just lacing up my last heel when Derek came out. He had a towel around his waist, and water droplets rolled down his bare chest and dripped from his hair. He caught me looking at him and winked. I turned away and blushed. I just fixed my shirt and stood up.

I walked over to the bathroom and turned on my curling iron, in the mean time, while it was heating up, I did my makeup. I put on light eyeshadow, black eyeliner, followed by mascara. I put on pink lip gloss and out my makeup away.

Derek popped his head in the doorway and frowned.

"You don't need makeup." he said.

"Yes I do, now go get dressed." I said. He rolled his eyes and left.

I curled my hair, after I was finished, the loose curls cascaded down my back.

I walked out after putting perfume on to see Derek wearing the clothes I have him, minus the jeans.

"The jeans were too small. Thanks though." he said.

"No problem." I said. I grabbed them and put them in my dresser.

I picked up my phone, took it off of the charger, and checked my messages. There were 31. I huffed and opened them.

Fifteen of them were from random people at school while the rest were from more important people.

Stiles: Happy Birthday Tori!! I'll see you soon. :)

Jason: Happy Birthday Tori! ;)

Jackson: happy birthday

Danny: hey Tori, happy birthday! :)

Scott: happy birthday Tori ! (:

Lydia: happy birthday Tor, see you before the party! 😘

Allison: Happy Birthday Tori!! See ya later! 😘

Shaunae: happy birthday! Allison gave me your number by the way.

Mom: happy birthday sweetie :)

Dad: hey kiddo happy birthday.

Then I got some from so people back in PA.

Lola: happy birthday!!!! I can't wait for you to get your surprise!!! I love you!! 😘

I got one from an old friend.

Stacey: happy birthday Tori! I miss you!

Then I got one from my best guy friend, Max.

Max: Hey Tori! I miss you! I hope you have an awesome birthday! I love you! Come visit sometime!

Then I got some from my brother's two best friends.

Jeremy: Happy birthday Tori :) miss you :)

Alec: hey Toribear miss you! Happy birthday!

The last one I did not expect. It was from my ex-boyfriend. I broke up with him because he cheated. He's an asshole.

Ben: Hey Tori, happy birthday! I moved to California last week, my Mom remarried to some guy, so now I live here! I live about an hlaf an hour away. I should come see you! :D

My heart dropped. I didn't want to see him, let alone even talk to him. I responded.

Me: um Thanks for the happy birthday. And good for your mom. And I don't think that's a good idea. :|

Ben: you're welcome :) and why not? Aren't we still friends? :(

Me: um, you cheated remember? And last time I talked to you was a week before I left, telling you goodbye. I didn't even consider us friends after I broke up with you.

Ben: I said I was sorry! I really didn't mean to! I still really love you! Please? Can we at least talk?

Me: sorry doesn't fix things. And if you didn't mean to, and you 'loved' me, you wouldn't have cheated. And we're talking now.

Ben: I wanna make it up to you. Can we get coffee or something?

Me: fine, but I'm bringing someone.

Ben: okay! Does 12 sound okay? And how about the old brew, it's about half way for both of us.

Me: fine whatever. Bye.

Ben: see ya.

I groaned. Derek was watching me intently he raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"My ex-boyfriend moved to California and he wants to see me. I have to meet him at some brew place for coffee. Can you come with me? I already told him I was bringing someone. I don't like him and I wouldn't feel comfortable with him alone." I said. He growled, and hi eyes quickly flashed blue.

"You don't have to see him. But if you think you do, I'll come with you." he said.

"Thank you. I just want it to end once and for all between me and him, I kept telling him we weren't friends anymore, but he insisted on talking." I said, walking over and giving him a hug.

"Well, lets go then." he said, lacing my fingers trough his and we walked down the street over to his car. He opened the passenger door for me and got in his side.

He started the car and pulled out, driving on the highway. He turned on the radio and held my hand, steering with the other.

The favorite rock station was on, and it went to a commercial.

"That was Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi, I got a call today, requesting a song and giving a shoutout to Tori Wilson! Happy birthday Tori, from uh, Stiles, Scott, Allison, Shaunae, and Lydia. This is Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day, requested for you Tori!" he said. I laughed. It made me so happy, knowing they'd do something like this, it was one of my favorite songs.

I smiled as the intro began. Derek glanced over at me.

"Sing." he said.

"You know I don't like singing in front of other people." I said.

"I like your voice, please sing. It's just me." he said. I sighed.

"Fine." I said and the song began.

"I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known, don't know where it goes, but it's home to me and I walk alone.

I walk this empty street, on the boulevard of broken dreams, where the city sleeps, and I'm the only one and I walk alone. I walk alone I walk alone. I walk alone and I walk a-

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me. My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating. Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me. Till then I walk alone.

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah.

I'm waking down the line that divides me somewhere in my mind. On the border line of the edge and where I walk alone.

Read between the lines, what's fucked up and everything's alright. Check my vital signs and know I'm still alive and I walk alone.

I walk alone, I walk alone, I walk alone, I walk a-

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me, my shallow heart's the only thing that's beating. Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me. Till then I walk alone.

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah

I walk alone, I walk a-

I walk this empty street, on the boulevard of broken dreams. Where the city sleeps and I'm the only one and I walk a-

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me. My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating. Sometime I wish someone out there will find me. Till then I walk alone." I finished singing and the song ended soon after that.

"That was really good." Derek smiled. I blushed and he kissed my hand.

I sent out a group text to Allison, Scott, Stiles, and Lydia, thanking them for the song and stuff.

About fifteen minutes later we pulled in to the brew. I sighed nervously and played with the frill on my skirt.

"Are you ready?" he asked. I nodded. I was reluctant to get out of the car, but eventually, with a little persuasion from Derek, I got out and we walked into the brew.

I saw Ben, sitting down at a booth, looking down on his phone. I took deep breaths, I was really nervous.

"Tori, it's okay, you're heart's racing, calm down, it's okay, I'm here." Derek said, caressing my cheek. I closed my eyes and took another deep breath.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked over. Ben looked up from his phone and smiled when his eyes landed on me. Then his smile dropped when he saw Derek.

"Tori!" he said, getting up and coming over to me. He wrapped his arms around me, and I pushed him back, not connecting in a hug. Derek glared at him, I could hear a low growl coming from him. I squeezed Derek's hand, trying to calm him down.

"Hi Ben." I said. He frowned, after me rejecting his hug but sat down. I scooted into the booth, Derek slid in next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist again. I leaned into his side. Ben eyed us curiously.

"Um so, happy birthday." he said to me.

"Thanks." I said, bluntly. He grimaced.

"Look, I know there are some hard feelings you have towards me, and I deserve all of them, but can we move past this? I'd love to get to be your friend again." he said, reaching across the table and grabbing my hand. I pulled it back. Derek glared at him.

"I'm sorry. But I don't think I'd be able to trust you again. Maybe, with time though. Um if you want to prove yourself, there's a party for me tonight. If you really want to be my friend, prove to me that I can trust you." I said.

"Okay, I won't let you down, thank you." he smiled, reaching for my hand again. I pulled it away again. Derek tensed up.

"It's okay." I whispered in his ear. He visibly relaxed a tad bit.

"Who is this guy, anyways, Tori?" Ben asked.

"I'm her boyfriend." Derek said possessively, kissing my cheek. I blushed and giggled a little bit. It was kinda cute when he got jealous.

"Yeah, this is my boyfriend, Derek." I smiled.

"Oh." Ben said, frowning, he look really rejected, to be honest, I didn't care, at all. He took a sip of coffee, to hide his expression, it didn't work well.

"Well do you wanna go get some coffee?" Derek asked me. I nodded.

"We'll be back." I said to Ben. He nodded and we slid out of the booth. He wrapped his arm around my waist again, and we walked over and waited in line.

He leaned in and kissed my lips. I rested my hand on his chest. He pulled back and I smiled.

"Someone's jealous?" I joked. He growled.

"I don't like the way he looks at you, and I can smell the hormones he's giving off towards you. It's disgusting and it pisses me off. And he needs to know you're with me." he said. I smiled.

"Hey, I'm yours, no one else's. it's his problem if he doesn't like it." I said. He held my face in his hand and brought my lips to his. I know he knew that Ben was watching. He pulled back and kissed my head.

It was our turn and we ordered. I tried paying for my own, but he said no. He paid for our order and we walked back to Ben, hand-in-hand. We slid back in the booth.

"Okay, so when is this party?" Ben asked.

"It's tonight at six. I'll text you the address." I pulled out my phone and texted it to him.

"If you can get my trust back somehow tonight, maybe, just maybe we can be friends." I said.

"Thank you. I know this must be hard for you. Thank you." he said.

"Don't make me regret this." I said.

"I won't. I promise." he said. We made small talk for a bit, not getting into detail. I wasn't going to talk about my personal stuff.

"We'll see you later then." I said after finishing my coffee. Derek and I got out of the booth.

"Goodbye Ben." I said.

"Bye Tori." he said. Derek and I threw our stuff away and walked out. He walked over to my side and pushed me up against the car.

He placed his hands on my hips and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and ran my fingers through his hair, pulling him closer.

After a few minutes of that he pulled away and opened my door for me. I blushed and got in.

He walked over to the other side. I saw Ben standing at the entrance of the brew with a sad look on his face. I saw Derek smirk at him and then he got in the car.

"You had to rub it in, didn't you?" I chuckled.

"Yes. Because I have you, and he doesn't." he smiled. I blushed.

We drove back to my house and we walked back inside. We went up to my room and sat on the couch. He pulled me into his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist.

We were just talking and a few minutes later I got a knock at my bedroom door.

I got off of Derek's lap and walked hesitantly to it. I opened it and saw Stiles and Scott.

"Happy Birthday!" Stiles yelled. I let out a sigh of relief that it was just them. Stiles pulled me in for a giant hug.

"Hey Stiles. Thank you." I said, hugging him back. He let go of me. I have Scott a hug.

"Happy Birthday." he said.

"Thanks Scotty." I laughed.

"Um how did you get in?" I asked, looking over at Stiles.

"Why do you assume it was me?" he asked, flailing his arms.

"Because Scott wouldn't do that and I know you Stiles." I said.

"Alright. I had a key made. It's for emergencies." he said. I stared at him.

"Okay now that's just creepy." I said.

"Can I keep the key?" he asked.

"I guess. Just tell me before you come over." I said.

"Derek's here?" Scott said.

"Yeah." I said, opening the door, so they could see inside. Derek was still sitting on the couch, looking over at us.

"Will you guys at least get along today?" I asked, all three of them. They nodded.

"Good." I said. They walked into my room and sat I the opposite end as Derek. I sat between all of them.

My phone started ringing. Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi started playing as my ringtone. I knew who it was by the song. It was Lola. I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Tori!!" Lola yelled.

"Hi!" I said.

"Can you drive to the airport and pick me up?" she asked. I gasped.

"You're in Beacon Hills?" I asked.

"Surprise!" she squealed.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you!!" I said. "I'm on my way!!" I said.

"Bye!" she said.

"Hey can we go to the airport? I have to pick someone up." I said.

"Sure." Derek said. Stiles and Scott nodded. We all walked downstairs and got in my truck. I drove to the airport. We parked and they followed me into it. We waited and then I saw Lola, coming through the hallway. She was carrying a small suitcase and her purse.

"Tori!" she screamed when she saw me.

"Lola!" I called. I fast walked over there, since I was wearing heels, and a short skirt. She fast walked to since she was also wearing heels, and she had luggage.

She pulled me into a bear hug, squeezing me tightly. I gave her a huge hug as well.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much!" she said.

"I missed you too!" I said.

"How long are you staying?" I asked her.

"Only this weekend. I already talked to your mom and dad about it. I'm staying with you." she said.

"I'm so glad. How is everyone in PA? How's Max, Stacey, Jeremy, and Alec?" I asked.

"There good. They miss you!" she said.

"Awe! I miss them too." I said.

"We'll let's go! We can talk later!" she said.

We walked over to where the guys were waiting for us. I walked over and stood next to Derek.

"Lola, these are my friends, Stiles, and Scott. And this is Derek, my boyfriend." I said. She smiled and waved. I noticed Stiles shift uncomfortably.

"I'm Lola." she said. They said hello and we walked to my truck.

When we got there, she put her stuff in the back of the truck in the bed and got in the back seat with Stiles and Scott. Derek sat in the front with me and we drove back to my house. We got there and I helped her carry the suitcase up to my room. We set it down and then we stood there awkwardly with the guys in my room for a minute.

"I'm gonna go, I'm seeing Allison soon, Stiles is my ride. C'mon Stiles." Scott said.

"Bye guys, thank you. I'll see you at the party." I said. I gave them each hugs and they left.

"I love your room Tori." Lola said, walking around.

"Thank you." I said, walking over and sitting next to Derek on the couch. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my temple.

"Awe. You guys are so cute." she said. I blushed and he smiled.

"Oh yeah, there's a party tonight. Lydia is throwing it for my birthday. You're obviously coming right?" I asked.

"Of course. Can I borrow an outfit? I didn't bring that much." she said.

"Of course. The part is at six, so we're going to Lydia's to get ready at five. So pick a dress out of my closet and jewelry and stuff. Take a shower. I'll put a bag of makeup together for Lydia's. I'm gonna go Derek's for a bit. I'll be back before five." I said.

"Okay. Thank you. I missed you." she said, hugging me. Derek and I walked out of my house and to our cars. I got in my truck and he got in his Camaro. I followed him to his house and we walked inside.

We walked upstairs and into his room. He sat on the bed and pulled me down with him. We lay back on the bed. He wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his chest.

I rested my hand on his chest as well. Our legs tangled together and he kissed my head. I smiled.

"Are you coming to the party?" I asked him. I looked up at him.

"Well if you want me to. Do your friends know you have a boyfriend?" he asked.

"No. Only Scott and Stiles. But I don't care what they think. But if you don't want people knowing, you don't have to come." I said.

"It's not that I don't want people knowing, it's the Argents. I'd have to be careful. Allison is an Argent. I don't want to put you in danger, the Argents and their hunters, and then there's the alpha. I don't want anything to happen." he said.

"Okay. I understand." I said.

"I didn't say I wasn't coming. I am coming. I just have to be careful." he said. I smiled.

"Okay." I said. I sat up and took my wedges off. I lay back down next to him. He rested his head on my chest and I brushed my fingers through his hair. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I hummed quietly, as I continued brushing my fingers through his hair.

I really liked Derek. A lot. I felt so safe with him, it felt right with him. It felt perfect. I guess that's why we we're mates. I blushed thinking about yesterday when he told me. I smiled.

I yawned and fell asleep, with Derek's head on my chest and my fingers tangled in his hair.

I felt someone nudging me. It cracked my eyes open. Derek was leaning over me.

"It's four-thirty. You told Lola you'd be back before five." he said.

"Oh right. Thanks." I said. He got out of bed and I followed. I put my wedges back on and laced them up. We walked downstairs and outside. He walked me to my car.

"I'll see you soon." I said.

"Okay." he said, kissing me.

I got in my car and drove back to my house. I walked in and up to my room. Lola was on the couch, watching tv.

"Hey." I said.

"Oh hey. How was Derek?" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"Oh shut up. We didn't do anything. We just fell asleep. You're so weird." I said.

"But you love me." she said. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"What dress did you pick out?" I asked.

"This gray one. With these heels." she said pointing at them.

"That will look awesome on you." I said. I grabbed my dress and shoes and jewelry and she grabbed hers. I put together a makeup bag and brought my curling iron.

We walked out to my truck and got in. We drove to Lydia's and I parked away so my car wouldn't be near the party. We walked up the front porch steps. I rang the doorbell. Lydia appeared and opened it a few seconds later.

"Tori, you're here! Happy birthday!" she said, hugging me. I hugged her back.

"Who's this?" she asked when he saw Lola.

"This is my best friend from Pennsylvania, Lola. She's staying with me for the weekend." I said. Lydia smiled.

"I'm Lydia. I love your outfit." Lydia stuck her hand out. Lola shook it.

"Lola. I like yours too." she said.

"Well come on. Allison is already here, with Shaunae." Lydia said. I smiled. We walked up to her room and I got attacked in a hug by Allison.

"Happy Birthday!" she said.

"Thank you." I said, hugging her back.

"Happy birthday." Shaunae said, hugging me. I smiled. And hugged her.

"Thank you." I said.

"Hi. I'm Allison." Allison stuck her hand out for Lola to shake.

"I'm Shaunae." Shaunae said.

"I'm Lola." she greeted them.

"This is my best friend from PA." I said.

"We'll let's get ready! We only have a little bit of time!" Lydia said. I pulled out my dress and walked to the bathroom. I took off my other clothes and folded them. I put on a black, strapless push-up bra and then I put on my dress. It was the one we got from Macy's last week.

It was a tight, deep red colored dress with a sleeve down one arm, and the other was sleeveless. It came above mid-thigh and had a cut out in the back, leaving most of my back bare. I smiled and walked out they all smiled.

"It looks amazing." Allison said. She was already wearing her peach colored dress. Lydia was wearing her emerald colored dress. They both looked amazing.

Shaunae was wearing a dark blue dress, which looked really pretty.

"Thanks. Yours look awesome too. Lola go put yours on." I said. She walked into the bathroom and put hers on. She came back out, looking very pretty.

"I love it." I said. The others agreed.

"Thanks for letting me borrow it." she said.

"No problem." I said. We got out the makeup and hair stuff.

I did my makeup in a smokey eye, making my hazel eyes stand out. I used a bold, deep red lipstick that matched my dress. Lydia styled my hair so that it fell in loose waves down my back.

I painted my toenails a deep red to match my dress, along with my fingernails. I waited until they were completely dry before putting my heels on. I sprayed some perfume on myself.

I helped with the other girls' makeup and hair and stuff. We were all done. We took some pictures and then went downstairs.

After a while people started coming and soon the place was packed. There were people inside, outside around the front and back of the house, and in the backyard.

The music was blasting and there was a game if beer pong going on. It was only twenty minutes into the party. People brought me presents. Even if I didn't really know them, they brought me money. It was kind of weird.

The doorbell rang and I went to go open it. I opened it and saw Stiles standing there, with a box wrapped in black wrapping paper and a red bow on the top. He walked in. He wrapped me in a huge hug, picking me up. He set me down and handed me my present.

"Thank you." I said. I brought it upstairs to a room where my presents and stuff were being kept.

I went back downstairs, looking for Stiles and someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jason, holding a red solo cup.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey. Happy birthday." he smiled.

"Thanks." I said.

"I have to go do something. I'll see you later." I made an excuse.

"Okay." he said. I weaved through the crowd. People said happy birthday to me on the way, I thanked them. I found Lola. She was talking to some guy. I pulled her away from him.

"Hey!" she protested.

"Sorry. I have something important to tell you though." I said.

"What?" she asked.

"Ben moved to California and he's coming to the party Derek and I met him for coffee today, because he insisted on seeing me. He wants to gain my trust back so we can be "friends" again. I can't find Derek, I don't even know if he's here yet. So find me if you see Ben. I'm going to try and avoid him." I said. Her mouth dropped open.

"That asshole. I can't believe he had the nerve to talk to you and want to be "friends" again after he cheated on you." she said.

"Thanks Lola." I said. I walked over to the beer pong table.

"Can I play?" I asked. A guy nodded and they set new cups up with beer. I went first. I got it in and he drank.

The game went on, I was winning. The guy I was playing against only got one ball in one of my cups. I drank it though. He had three cups left. I sank one in. He drank. Two left. Since I only had one drink it was easier for me.

"Dude, she's kicking your ass!" Some guy yelled to the one I was playing the game with.

"I know. Shut up." he said.

He missed. I smirked. I sank one i and he drank. He got one in my cup. I gulped it down. I got the last ball in his last cup and he drank. I won. There were cheers.

"Tori! Tori! Tori!" Some people chanted. I laughed and walked into the kitchen. I got an unopened bottle of Jack Daniels and poured myself a cup.

I walked to the back where the pool was. I saw Stiles. He looked pretty lonely so I walked over to him.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey. I heard you won beer pong." he said.

"Yeah. You wanna dance?" I asked he nodded and set his cup down. I set mine next to his and we walked to the center. We danced for a little while.

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around. It was Derek. I smiled. He looked kind of annoyed. I excused myself from Stiles. I pulled him over to a place were there weren't many people.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." he said.

"Derek. I know there's something obviously wrong. What is it?" I asked.

"Okay, you wanna know? You dancing with other guys, and playing beer pong with them and everything." he said. I widened my eyes. I didn't expect that.

"Where were you then? I could've been with you, but you weren't here. It's not like I'm making out with them. I can't talk to other guys? Or play a game with a guy? I can't dance with my best friend?" I asked.

"You don't see how the guys look at you though. All they're thinking about is your body. Their hormones are going crazy. And the way you dress really sets them off." he said.

"Okay, so I can't wear pretty things? What, do I dress like a slut? Hm? Do I? Whatever Derek. If you're gonna be so controlling, I can't do it. Come talk to me when you've calmed down and stopped being such an ass." I said.

I walked away, back into the party. I grabbed the bottle of Jack Daniels and walked upstairs.

I felt tears slip out of my eyes as I sat on the chair by the window upstairs. I cried a little. I took a big gulp out of the bottle. The whiskey burned its way down my throat, but it felt good.

Stiles's P.O.V.

Tori and Derek walked over to a spot with less people. I walked behind where they were and caught most of their conversation. It made me mad that Derek would say something like that to her. I knew he'd hurt her.

I saw her walk away and back into the party. She looked upset. I followed her. I couldn't find her. I lost her after I went back into the house. I checked the basement and the first floor. She had to be upstairs then. I weaved through the crowd.

I got to the bottom of the stairs and took a deep breath. I climbed the stairs and my heart dropped at the sight. Tori was clutching bottle of Jack Daniels in her hand and was crying. I wanted to go talk to her, but Derek needed to fix this. I was mad at him for doing this to her.

I walked back down the stairs and looked for Derek. I found him drinking from a red solo cup. He ran a hand through his hair and put his head in his hands. I stormed over to him.

"Hey. Whatever you said to Tori, man that wasn't okay. She's upstairs drinking a full bottle if Jack, crying her eyes out. You need to fix this. Now." I said angrily. Surprisingly my voice was steady.

"I know I need to fix this. I didn't mean what I said. I was just pissed that she was spending time with other guys." he said.

"Well go now." I said. He nodded and got up. His head hung low. He walked into the house. I really hope he doesn't make it any worse. It still pissed me off. I would never do that to her, I could do so much better.

Tori's P.O.V.

I took another swig out of the bottle. I already drank 1/4 of the bottle. I shook my head, tears falling freely I didn't even care.

I wiped them away as I sat, resting against the back of the chair, clutching the bottle.

"Hey Tori." someone said. I turned and saw Ben. I sighed. He was the last person I wanted to see right now.

"Hello Ben." I said curtly.

"What's up? Why are you up here alone?" he asked, sitting next to me. I scooted away.

"Nothing. Why do you care?" I asked.

"Because? I still love you Tori, I never stopped. I just didn't know what was going through my head when I cheated I'm sorry." he said. I laughed.

"You said you loved me, you cheated. You say you love me now. Whatever. You don't know what you're saying." I laughed, shaking my head.

"I do." he said. I shook my head.

He grabbed my face with his hands. I pulled away.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said. He pulled me towards him. I could smell the alcohol coming from his breath.

"I have a boyfriend. Stop Ben. Stop." I said. He kissed me I wiped my mouth and gagged.

"Stop. I don't love you! I don't even want to be your friend." I said loudly.

"Ouch. Tori that really hurt. I know you love me. Don't deny it. C'mon." he said, pulling at my waist. I stood up.

"Get away from me. I don't love you!" I yelled. I started walking away.

"Don't walk away from me." he said, pulling my wrist. I stumbled back and dropped the bottle of Jack. Good thing it had the cap on and the floor was carpeted.

I crawled away from him. He followed me. I stood at the end of the hallway, near the wall. He walked over and pinned me to it. He pressed his lips harshly to mine. It was disgusting.

"Get away from me. Stop. I have Derek. You don't love me. I don't love you. Stop!" I yelled.

"Listen to me!" he yelled. I winced.

"I love you so much. You belong with me. Not that other guy." he said I shook my head.

"You're fucking crazy. Now get off of me." I said.

He laughed and brought his hand to my hips. He slid them down to the hem of my dress, tugging upwards at it. I flinched.

"Stop. Don't touch me. Get away!" I yelled.

"I know you like it." he said. He put his hands on my hips, pushing his body against mine and keeping my pinned to the wall. He kissed my neck.

"Please stop. Help!" I yelled, trying to be heard over the roar of the party.

"Shh baby it's okay." he said.

"Help! Derek, help me!" I screamed. Ben held his hand over my mouth. I cried and thrashed, trying to get out of his grip, but he was too strong.

"Derek!" I screamed again, but louder. Hopefully someone heard me.

I heard someone coming up the stairs. I looked over Ben's shoulder, trying to shove him away.

"Derek!" I screamed.

Derek's P.O.V.

I know I screwed up big time. I didn't want her to think that I meant she was a slut. She isn't a slut, she's so far from it. A million things ran trough my head as I searched for her.

Stiles said she was upstairs crying her eyes out, with a bottle of Jack. So that's where I headed to. I could barely hear anything over the party as I neared the stairs I heard someone crying. I heard shuffling and then I heard her voice.

"Derek!" she screamed. I didn't know what was happening so I ran to the stairs, shouldering past people. I got to the for of the stairs when I heard it again.

"Derek!" she cried out. I felt my eyes flash blue as I sprinted up the stairs. I saw Ben pinning her to the wall, kissing her neck and touching her. She struggled under his grip, thrashing and crying.

"Derek!" she yelled. I ran over and gripped his shoulder. He turned around and I punched him in the stomach.

He doubled over and I pushed him to the floor. I punched him in the face over and over. He was already unconscious but I had no control anymore. My eyes were glowing blue. And my claws and fangs were out.

"Derek!" Tori yelled. I stopped and looked up. Tears streamed down her face.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at my hands. They were bloody and my knuckles were bruised, and split open. They started to heal and I wiped the blood on Ben's shirt. I felt my claws and fangs return to normal and my eyes changed back to green. I stood up and dragged Ben to the other side f the hall. He was was still unconscious.

I walked over to Tori. She rushed into my arms. I rubbed her back as she cried.

"I'm sorry, Tori, I didn't mean what I said. I was jealous, and you're not a slut. I'm so sorry I didn't mean for you to take it that way. I'm sorry." I said.

"I'm sorry too. I just got mad and acted like a bitch." she said.

"Sh, it's okay. You weren't acting like a bitch. I was overreacting." I said. I kissed her head.

"Thank you for saving me." she cried. She was shaking. I rubbed her back and hugged her. I didn't want to think about what would have happened if I hadn't have come up here.

I saw Stiles and Scott coming up the stairs, Scott must've heard the commotion. I nodded my head towards Ben's unconscious body. They looked over and their eyes widened. I motioned for them to get him out of here. They picked him up and led him outside. No one noticed.

I brought her to a bedroom. I took some tissues and wiped her tears away. Her makeup wasn't ruined though, it must be waterproof. She still looked flawless. I kissed her cheek.

"C'mon. Lets go back to the party." she said, smiling slightly.

"Are you sure?" I asked her. Se nodded. She grabbed my hand and led me out to the party. She pulled me to a crowded area and put her arms around my neck. I wrapped mine around her waist, holding her close. She rested her head against my shoulder.

"I love you." I said. She lifted her head up.

"What?" she asked.

"Never mind. I shouldn't have said it. I looked away. I knew she wasn't ready for that. She brought her finger user my chin, turning my head towards her. Her hazel eyes locked with mine.

"I love you too." she said. I smiled and kissed her.

Tori's P.O.V.

Derek loved me. And I loved Derek. And that was all that mattered. This moment was perfect. Even though we were surrounded by a ton of people, all of them which were probably staring at us, it felt like we were the only two people there.

A slower song came on, it was a rock song, but it was more of a passionate love song, and I knew exactly what it was. But who requested this? I looked over and saw Lola. She winked. And I knew she requested it. I loved her so much for it.

The song was 'No Matter What' by Papa Roach. I hummed along. It was one of my favorites, one I played on my iPod constantly. Then the lyrics started. Derek held me close and we swayed.

"I need you, right here, by my side.

You're everything I'm not, in my life.

We're indestructible. We are untouchable. Nothing can take us down tonight. You are so beautiful, it should be criminal that you could be mine.

And we will make it out alive, I promise you this love will never die!

No matter what, I got your back! I'll take a bullet for you if it comes to that! I swear to God that in the bitter end we're gonna be the last one standing!

So believe me when I say you're the one.

They'll never forgive us for the things we've done.

And we will make it out alive, I promise you this love will never die!

No matter what, I got your back! I'll take a bullet for you if it comes to that! I swear to God that in the bitter end we're gonna be the last one standing!

We'll never fall! we'll never fade! I promise you forever and my soul to take! No matter what until the bitter end were gonna be the last ones standing!

And everybody said that we would never last. And if they saw us now I bet they'd take it back. It doesn't matter what we do or why we say. 'Cause nothing matters anyway!

No matter what, I got your back! I'll take a bullet for you if it comes to that! I swear to God that in the bitter end we're gonna be the last one standing!

Well never fall! Well never fade!

No matter what until the bitter end, we're gonna be the last ones standing!"

The song ended and I looked at Derek. He was smiling. He kissed me. It was perfect. I looked over at Lola. She was making kissy faces. I blushed and hid my face in his shoulder. He chucked.

We danced together for the rest of the night. I had no idea what Scott and Stiles did with Ben. Derek pulled me over to an empty spot. He pulled out a long black box. I gave him a questioning look.

"Happy Birthday, Tori." he said, handing it to me. I opened it and gasped. It was a beautiful silver necklace. It had two hearts connected one through the other. It was so pretty. I pulled it put of the box. I smiled.

"Will you put it on me?" I asked. He nodded and I turned around. He put it over my head and clasped it in the back. I turned around and pressed my lips to his.

"Thank you. I love it." I said. He pulled me back to the party and we danced until it was over.

People started leaving and eventually it was just me, Derek, Danny, Jackson, Lydia, Allison, Scott, Shaunae, Stiles, Lola, and Jason. I hugged Danny before he left and then Jason left after saying goodbye. I hugged Scott and Stiles and they left, but not before Scott gave Allison a kiss though. It was so cute.

I said bye to Jackson before he left. Then I hugged Shaunae and Allison and they left. I thanked Lydia and put all my presents that people gave me into the backseat of my truck. I have Lydia a big hug and then Lola got in my truck. I walked over to Derek's Camaro and gave him a kiss.

"Will I see you later?" I asked.

"You should spend time with your friend. I'll see you tomorrow though." he said. I nodded.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." I said. I began to walk to my truck. He spun my around by my wrist and pressed his lips to mine.

"I love you." he said, his lips brushing against mine as he said it.

"I love you too." I said, giving him another quick kiss before walking back to my truck. As soon as I got in I took my six inch heels off. I started the car and Lola and I drove home. She kept saying how cute Derek and I were together.

"Oh, Lola, don't tell my parents. They don't know about him." I said. She nodded.

"I won't." she said, holding out her pinky.

"Really? A pinky promise?" I asked.

"It has to be official." se said. I rolled my eyes, but locked my pinky with hers.

We got back to the house and walked in. We walked over to the living room. My parents were there watching tv. It was 12am, way past the time my parents usually go to bed.

"Hey girls, how was the party?" my mom asked.

"Good." I said.

"Yeah, it was a lot of fun." Lola said.

"We're gonna go to bed, you should too." I said to my parents.

"Okay, we will soon. Goodnight girls." my mom said.

"Goodnight." we said and went upstairs. We both changed into pajamas and sat in my couch.

"Did you hear about Ben?" I asked her. She shook her head 'no'.

"Well, Derek and I got in a fight and I went off with a bottle of jack. I was upstairs and he came up. He kept telling me he loved me and trying to kiss me and stuff. He had me pinned against the wall. He was trying to take my dress off. And I-I screamed for help. Derek came and he basically beat the shit out of him. He was unconscious. Stiles and Scott had to drag him out." I said.

She leaned over and gave me a big hug. She patted my back.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't see him come into the party-I would have told you." she said.

"It's fine. It's over and done with. I'm never seeing him again. And I'm pretty sure he's to afraid to come near me anymore, after Derek." I laughed at the last part. Ben was probably scared shitless now.

"So you and Derek? You guys are so cute! He's totally in love with you!" she said. I blushed.

"He gave me this necklace tonight. He told me he loved me." I smiled, looking at the necklace.

"That's so pretty! Did you say it back?" she asked. I nodded.

"Of course." I said.

"So you love him?" she asked. I nodded.

"You guys are perfect for each other. You guys are the cutest. Awe my Tori is growing up so fast!" she gushed. She pulled me into a hug and basically crushed me to death.

"I can't breath Lola." I managed.

"Sorry! I'm just so excited." she said.

"Then why don't you get a boyfriend?" I asked her.

"Because. I hate all the guys at school. They're all assholes.

"Not Max, Jeremy or Alec." I defended.

"Besides them. I mean everyone else." she said.

"What about uh, that guy you liked last year? What happened to him?" I asked.

"Who, Ryan? He has a girlfriend. She's a total bitch, it's that girl, with the nasally voice who always talks about people behind their back one minute, then acts like their best friend the next." she said.

"Awe that's too bad. What about Stacey's brother?" I asked.

"Erik? That would be awkward." she blushed.

"You like him!" I said.

"No I don't." she said.

"You do, you're blushing. I know you too well." I said.

"Fine. I like him. Don't tell Stacey. Or Erik." she pleaded.

"Don't worry. I won't. I pinky promise." I said, holding out my pinky like she did earlier. She wrapped hers around mine.

"Thank you." she said.

We stayed up till about one, before we went to bed. She slept on the couch and I slept in my bed. It felt so empty without Derek. I cocooned myself in my blankets and thought, trying to fall asleep.

Tonight was perfect, except for the fight with Derek and what happened with Ben. I do have to admit though, the part where Derek beat him up, made it a little better.

I finally drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------

That's it!!! Sorry I took so long again!! And sorry this chapter is so shitty!! Oh gosh. I'll try to make the next chapter soon!! How did you like Lola? Hated Ben right?!? I really hope so...... If you don't, oh well, I can't do anything about that.

Anyways. Derek and Tori love each other. 😍 I think it was kind of cheesy lol but idk hbu? Did you guys like it?

Song I'm listening to now: When You Can't Sleep at Night by Of Mice & Men it's so pretty 😍😍

Listen to that song 'No Natter What' by Papa Roach!!! It's amazing and so sweet 😍😍 it will play a big part in season 3. I'm foreshadowing 😱😱

Here's the link: (just copy and paste it into your browser)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktWIawYjaEY&sns=em

Tori's necklace (just copy and paste the link [I know, I know, it's a very long link])

https://www.google.com/search?q=connected+hearts+necklace&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=cL2YU56jFKvhsATWnIHYBA&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=320&bih=356#facrc=_&imgrc=Ty47HBb3cQQSwM%253A%3BlpMrzntauiN9JM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252F2.bp.blogspot.com%252F_PgG2g0SkqKY%252FTTp37vAsPlI%252FAAAAAAAAANI%252FSGV25vUD9BM%252Fs1600%252Fhearts.gif%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fohhairebecca.blogspot.com%252F2011_01_01_archive.html%3B225%3B199

Song I'm listening to: When You Can't Sleep at Night by Of Mice & Men 😍😍 the song is so pretty!

Ask me some questions!!!

You wanna find out some personal shit?

1. Any scars?

2. How many scars?

3. Crush?

4. Kissed anyone?

5. Coke or Pepsi?

6. Someone you hate?

7. Best Friends?

8. Have you ever done alcohol or drugs?

9. What's your dream job?

10. Ever been in love?

11. Last time you cried?

12. Favorite color?

13. Height?

14. Birthday?

15. Eye color?

16. Hair color?

17. What do you love?

18. Obsession?

19. If you had one wish, what would it be?

20. Do you love someone?

21. Kiss or hug?

22. Nicknames people call you?

23. Favorite song?

24. Favorite band?

25. Worst thing that has ever happened to you?

26. Best thing that has ever happened to you?

27. Something you would change about yourself?

28. Ever dated someone?

29. Worst mistake?

30. Watch the movie or read the book?

31. Ever had a heartbreak?

32. Favorite show?

33. Best day of your life?

34. Any talents?

35. Do you wish you could ever start over?

36. Any bad habits?

37. Ever had a near death experience?

38. Someone I can tell anything to?

39. Ever lost a loved one?

40. Do you believe in love?

41. Someone you hate/Dislike?

42. Are you okay?

43. Relationship status

If you guys ever need to talk, I'm always here!!!

Kik: meghan5455

Twitter: meghan5455

Snapchat: meghanm14

Instagram: meghanmacmurtrie14

Tumblr: meghanmacmurtrie14

Band imagine tumblr: band-imagines-oneshots

And obviously you can message me on wattpad!!

I love you guys!!

Thanks for sticking with me through this story!! I wouldn't be writing it without you guys!

Well bye!! I hope you don't hate me for not updating.

Xoxx 😘😘

~Meghan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 444 12
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...
282K 6.1K 75
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. "you're mine sweetheart, you're always going to be mine... forever." or in which a dark, brooding, mysterious alpha werewolf m...
156K 2.9K 21
Maelie Rogers is just your average band geek. She practices 24/7 and doesn't get too much attention from boys. Until one day, Derek Hale, one of the...
434K 9.7K 38
We all know Derek comes back to Beacon Hills for Laura. What if he brought two people along?