Flaws || A.I

By alicecamus

'Her eyes were beautiful. A chocolate brown that lit up when she was happy. Her lips looked so soft, and I fe... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
NOT AN UPDATE

Chapter eight

204 6 4
By alicecamus

~Brielle~

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"We'll be there in a few minutes," Luke responded. I rolled my eyes and stared out of the window. Sometimes I wondered why I did the things I did. Like torturing Luke. He was so nice, and maybe if I wasn't this way we could-

No. Never in a million years.

"We're here!" Luke exclaimed a few minutes later, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"You said we were going to get food," I replied, looking up at the bowling alley in front of us.

"After bowling," he responded.

"I hope you enjoy losing," I said cockily. Bowling was one of the few things I was good at.

"Yeah, okay."

"You think you can beat me Hemmings?"

"You're on Alvarez."

For the next two hours I actually had fun. Luke lost by a few points and I held that over his head as we walked out of the bowling alley.

"Ha! I told you I was better!" I said, spinning happily. Luke just laughed.

"How do you know I didn't let you win?"

"I don't care how much you like me, you'd never let me win a game that serious." Luke laughed and then suddenly froze in place, staring across the parking lot. I turned and saw a few girls from uni there, but Luke was staring at the girl right in the centre. Alisha Miller; AKA prettiest girl on campus; AKA Luke's ex girlfriend.

"Play it cool," I said, taking his hand. I started laughing loudly at nothing to get Alisha's attention.

"Ohh my God Luke, you're hilarious," I giggled, looking up at him. He gave me a weird look and I hissed quietly, "Pick me up, spin me around and kiss me. Just make it look romantic, got it?" He nodded and said loudly, "I totally let you win."

"No way!" I cried, giggling. "I beat you cause I'm better."

"Yeah, sure," he replied, picking me up, spinning me around and kissing me. I felt something weird in my stomach but I ignored it. Luke set me down and kissed my forehead while I buried my face in his chest.

"Hey Luke," Alisha said. We turned and looked at her, standing there with a few friends.

"Oh, hey Alisha," Luke said, casually slinging an arm over my shoulders. "Weird running into you here."

"Same," she replied. "I see you've got a new girlfriend."

"Brielle," I said, introducing myself.

"Luke, you managed to tame the beast?" Alisha gasped. I glared at her as my hands clenched up into fists.

"More like I'm releasing the animal in him," I replied. "I know you kept him on a leash. At least I let him have a little fun, like last night where I made him come over and over again."

"Okay, okay," Luke said quickly. "That's enough."

"You're disgusting," she said. "Be careful Luke, she probably has some sort of disease."

"That's what your dad told me about you last week," I said. Alisha turned red and snapped, "You're a bitch."

"Again, what your mom said about you a few days ago. Damn is she good in bed. She was moaning so loud-"

"Enough Brielle!" Luke shouted. I glared at him and stalked off.

"Brielle, wait!" he called. I ignored him and kept walking. I tried to make Alisha think she lost something special when she broke up with Luke and he yells at me for it? Fuck that.

"Brielle wait! I'm sorry," Luke said, grabbing my wrist. I spun around and went to snap at him but he grabbed my waist firmly and kissed me. Dear God it was the best kiss I've had in years. He tugged at the bottom of my shirt while I tangled my fingers in his hair. Oh please don't let this end.

"Let's go get something to eat," Luke whispered when we pulled apart, pressing his forehead against mine.

"Taco Bell is life," I said ten minutes later, standing in line with Luke, my hand firmly clasped around his. I looked around and saw something I wish I hadn't.

"Brielle? What's wrong?" Luke asked.

"Um, j-just get me a burrito. I'll be right back," I said quietly, letting go of his hand and walking off towards the bathroom, pressing my shaking hands into my sides. Once away from people, I gripped the sink as tears fell freely down my face. There was no way he was here. I haven't seen him in so many years. He can't be here. I watched him leave, screaming in pain. It's not him. It's not him.

I kept repeating that over and over to myself. It's not him, it's not him, it's not him.

"Brielle?" Luke asked, knocking on the door.

"Just give me a sec," I called, my voice surprisingly smooth. I wiped my face and fixed my make up before exiting the bathroom to see a concerned looking Luke standing there with a Taco Bell bag in his hand.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Fine," I replied. "Let's go find a park. Or a bookstore."

So, Luke drove around for twenty minutes until we found a Barnes & Noble with some little benches out front. I ran inside and bought a couple of books before sitting with Luke on the bench outside.

"This is the best burrito I've ever eaten," he said, looking at the stuffed tortilla in his hands. I smiled and said, "It's the only one you've ever had."

"True, but it's still the best." I laughed at that and kept eating.

"Brielle?" Luke asked after a few minutes of silence.

"What's up?" I replied, taking another bite out of my unfinished burrito.

"Sorry if tonight didn't go as you expected," he said sheepishly. "I know fancy restaurants aren't your thing and we skateboarded earlier, so I just kind of improvised."

"It's fine," I interjected. "Really. This was fun." He smiled at that and we slipped into a comfortable silence.

"What'd you buy?" Luke asked, trying to make small talk. He'd sat outside and waited patiently while I hunted the aisles for books I wanted. There was only one guy I'd ever shopped for books with and I didn't want to relive that after seeing his ghost in a freaking Taco Bell.

"A few novels I've wanted for a while and a Kama Sutra."

Luke almost choked on his burrito.

"What?" he asked.

"You heard me," I replied. "I bought a sex position book. Wanna try it out with me?" Luke just flushed in response.

"Come on," I whispered, leaning in towards his ear and sliding my hand up his thigh. "Don't you want to see me naked underneath you? I know you do, I can tell. I know just how badly-" my fingers skimmed his growing erection- "you want it." Luke grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his car, driving towards my house with such speed I'm surprised we weren't stopped by the cops. The whole drive I kept teasing and taunting him. I loved watching him struggle for control when I had him like putty in the palm of my hands. When we got to my house, Luke forced me out of the car and pinned me up against the wall, kissing my neck with a hunger and ferocity I'd never experienced before. I pulled him inside but made him stop when I heard Claire yelling.

"-you'd do something that stupid!"

"You don't know anything about this Claire!" Leia shouted. I raised my eyebrows in amusement. This was bound to be fun.

"I do know that it's illegal!" Claire countered.

"Ooh I love illegal stuff! Count me- oh my God!" I shouted when I saw Leia's graphic design teacher sitting on the couch, a hand on Leia's waist.

"Holy shit," Luke said, peeking around the corner.

"This was such a bad idea," Mr. Di Caprio said, standing up.

"Leo wait," Leia said, grabbing his hand. "They're my friends. They can keep this a secret, okay? I promise."

"Hell yeah I can keep this freaky ass secret," I said. "Just as long as he's grading your projects and shit fairly. Otherwise I'm reporting this shit everywhere." Mr. Di Caprio nodded and sat back down on the couch.

"Well, this is awkward," Ashton said. I looked over and saw he was sitting on the other side of the couch behind Claire, who was on her feet. She sat back down, slumped against Ashton and said, "Fine. It's your life."

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Leia squealed, hugging Claire and I.

"Well, I'd love to stick around and learn more about this freak show but, Luke and I have some things to do," I said, casually taking his hand.

"We all know you mean do each other," Ashton said. I smirked at him and held out my hand. Luke placed the Kama Sutra in my hand and I showed it to Ash. "You can borrow this to use with Claire anytime. I'll even circle the good ones for you. You too Leia!" I smirked as everyone, including Luke, flushed before dragging Luke into my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 14.2K 39
In which a girl who has decided to go all natural meets an arrogant blonde boy who only wants to be her friend. © 2016 loosends
305K 14.1K 44
"I heard you get butterflies in your stomach when you fall in love, or have a crush on someone. I've never experienced it so I didn't know what it m...
64.6K 1.8K 37
Christina is a 16 year old girl and she's very depressed... Her parents don't give her any love, respect or attention, she only has 1 friend but sudd...
4.4K 327 43
Luke never really liked the fact that his best friend Calum spent most of his time following another guy around, especially somebody who was so popul...