The Triwizard Tournament

By sohyunieLover

"Eternal glory! That's what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament, but to do this, that studen... More

Main Characters
Chapter One: Let The Feast Begin!
Chapter Two: Chicken Problem
Chapter Three: In Flock
Chapter Four: V For What?
Chapter Five: The Champions
Chapter Six: Weighing of the Wands
Chapter Seven: The First Task
Chapter Eight: That Spell
Chapter Nine: Finding the One
Meet the 6th year Students
Chapter Ten: The Yule Ball
Chapter Eleven: First and Second
Chapter Twelve: Unfinished Bussiness
Chapter Thirteen: A Match for Love
Chapter Fifteen: The Clue
Chapter Sixteen: The Second Task
Chapter Seventeen: Beings
Chapter Eighteen: Involvement
Chapter Nineteen: School Break
Chapter Twenty: The Kim Manor
Chapter Twenty-One: Adventures at Hangleton Part I
Chapter Twenty-Two: Adventures at Hangleton Part II
Chapter Twenty-Three: Adventures at Hangleton Part III
Chapter Twenty-Four: Back to Reality
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Rulers
Chapter Twenty-Six: Hint
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Mission
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Cursed Item and the Eternal Being
Chapter Twenty-Nine: New Plan
Chapter Thirty: The Last Task
Chapter Thirty-One: Suicidal Team
Chapter Thirty-Two: Counter-Attack
Chapter Thirty-Three: Farewells
Last Chapter: Inferius
Epilogue

Chapter Fourteen: Detention

1.5K 165 55
By sohyunieLover

The golden snitch was in Jungkook's hands and everyone was cheering. Their eyes then focused back to the score board to see the current score. On the score board, 360-Durmstrang and 320-Hogwarts was still written. Nothing's change and it turned out that Jungkook had caught the golden snitch just right after the whistle was blown.

"Damn it!" Taehyung cursed under his breath.

"Hyung, i'm sorry it was too late." Jungkook apologized but Taehyung didn't answer back, feeling annoyed with his self. "Hyung—"

"No Kookie. It wasn't your fault." Namjoon cut off.

Namjoon and the rest of the Hogwarts team were now on the ground, joining Jungkook and Taehyung. Each were holding their broomstick in their hand and their heads turned down, feeling sorry.

"You did a great job out there." Hoseok supported. "So stop apologizing. If someone have to apologize, it's Taehyung." Hoseok stated and taehyung immediately threw him a glare.

"Hoseok hyung's right. It was because Taehyung got distracted and lost sight of Taeyong." Jimin stated.

Taehyung didn't answer back since deep inside, he knew they're right even though they didn't mean anything of it. Hanbin and Bobby stood awkwardly with them. Somehow, Bobby didn't mind losing. Both he and Hanbin enjoyed playing with them and Bobby finally knew inside him that they definitely got the wrong idea about V. Bobby smiled secretly, feeling amused.

"Great job, you guys." Namjoon praised Bobby and Hanbin. "It was good playing with you."

"And we're sorry to drag you guys into this." Hoseok added.

"No. We volunteered anyway." Bobby said quickly.

"Bobby-hyung's right sunbae." Hanbin agreed. "And it was fun, to be honest."

*****

"What the hell Mark?"

After the match, Taeyong and his team waved to their fans for their win. They smiled and greeted almost everyone who came to congratulate them, but once they got left back at their tent to wrap up, Taeyong quickly glared at their maknae.

"You almost got us beaten out there!" Taeyong continued.

"Take it easy Tae." Taeil butted in.

"Hyung—" Mark squeaked. "I'm really sorry hyung. It's just that, I got distracted a little and—"

"And you almost cost us the game!" Taeyong gritted. "I chose the members of this team knowing that you guys are the best. Now, Am I wrong to have chosen you?" Taeyong eyed mark carefully and then rounded them towards the others.

"It won't happen again, hyung." Mark stated firmly.

"It better be." Taeyong finally said and exited and both Yuta and Johnny followed.

"Damn." Kai whistled in amusement. "Our captain sure is an uptight one."

"I know right. It's not like we lost." Sehun commented. "But I guess Taeyong's just wanted everything to be perfect, seeing that he's one."

*****

Somewhere at Hogsmeade, a wizarding village near Hogwarts, eleven hooded individuals were gathered at the rectangular table inside a dark room. The person at the head chair were quietly eying the rest while they're busy arguing about the Tournament.

"Don't you think that we should just start ahead with our plan?" Kangin started.

"But I thought the agreed time is when young master Taehyung won the Tournament. Wouldn't it be the perfect plan in order for them not to be suspicious?" Shindong stated.

"Can't you see what's happening with the young master?" This time, it was Siwon who spoke. "The young master is not aware of the plan so his motivation is quite.." Siwon continued but froze when he noticed their leader.

"..quite low?" Sungmin finished for him.

"I'm not trying to imply that young master Taehyung is incapable, but don't you think that it would be best to tell him the plan?" Siwon said, staring back at their leader for approval.

"I think Siwon is right, my Lord." Lee Teuk agreed.

"If your lordship is not satisfied with the idea, at least we should do something about this tournament in order for the young master to win it." Donghae added suggestively.

Everyone suddenly got quiet and turned to look at the person on the head chair. Their Leader looked annoyed but kept his mouth shut, trying his best to stay calm. They silently waited for their leader's decision and when their leader continued to kept silent, the person sitting on the right side of the leader leaned over to check their leader, feeling alarmed.

"Lord Heechul?" Yesung asked.

"Is everything okay, my Lord?" Kyuhyun seconded.

"Fine." Lord Heechul finally answered. "Siwon, Lee Teuk, Donghae and Eunhyuk." Lord Heechul eyed the four persons. "I leave you the task of making sure that my son wouldn't lose this tournament.

"Yes, my Lord." The four answered, smiling triumphantly.

"But no one is to tell my son about the plan." Lord Heechul warned and everyone froze, shivering by the way their master was glaring. "It's not yet the time."

"Of course, my Lord." It was Eunhyuk who managed to answer for them.

"Now, everyone leave." Lord Heechul demanded and everyone automatically stood up from their seats. "Except you, Yesung." He ordered and the rest eyed the mentioned person.

"As you wish ,my Lord." Yesung bowed in compliance.

When the rest were gone, Lord Heechul quickly stood up and gathered his coat while Yesung just stood by the door, waiting for anything that Lord Heechul may asked of him.

"Since we're already at Hogsmeade, we might as well go and visit my son at his school." Lord Heechul stated, facing Yesung. "Or in your case, your nephew."

"Yes hyung." Yesung answered his older brother, bowing slightly.

*****

"Ahhh!" Jisoo wailed, feeling hopeless. "What exactly is this thing?" Jisoo's brows creased, her eyes were fixed on the glowing crystal ball in her hands.

It has been weeks since the First Task and Jisoo was still struggling to solve the clue that she got. It was during their Muggle Studies that Jisoo decided to crack her mind open for the clue but her friends kept on snickering when she couldn't stop cursing at the ball.

"Keep it down, Jisoo-ya." Nayeon warned from beside Jisoo, her finger on her lips.

"Prof. Tukutz will surely kill you if you don't pay attention to his class." Bobby informed, leaning back to whisper at them hastily.

"I don't get it. It seem like i'm the only one who doesn't have any idea about this thing." Jisoo kept on staring at the crystal ball, not minding her friends' warning.

Jisoo stared back at both Taehyung and Taeyong simultaeneously. Jisoo noticed that the two boys looked relaxed and didn't even care if the coming Second task will took place a week from now.

"Ah seriously. Why does Lee Taeyong have time to actually just sit there, listening to class like he's perfect? Tsk. I really think that he already figured out the clue." Jisoo whispered to herself, glaring at the said boy but her eyes darted to his lips suddenly. "Aish. What the hell Jisoo? Where do you think you're looking at? I seriously want to rip that sinful lips off of his face."

Without warning, Taeyong turned and caught her staring at him. Taeyong gave Jisoo a playful smirk and the girl quickly averted her head away from him. Jisoo could feel her face getting hot. Jisoo cursed silently, bowing her head in embarrassment but she felt someone's eyes and when she turned her haed to that direction, she saw taehyung glaring at her.

"What's his deal now?" Jisoo thought. "What?" Jisoo voiced out, raising her brows.

Taehyung only rolled his eyes in return which made jisoo scowl. Jisoo decided to just ignore him and faced back to the teacher but then a piece of paper came flying to her face.

"What—" Jisoo stopped herself to yell.

Jisoo quickly stared at the person responsible and saw taehyung tilting his head towards the crumpled piece of paper that had hit her. Jisoo scowled but went to pick it up and saw that Taehyung had written something on it.

"Someone might just combust if you continue to stare at him like that." Jisoo read and then stared back at Taehyung, rolling her eyes at him at the same time.

Jisoo immediately replied, writing something on the same paper. Taehyung's eyes widen, surprise by the fact that Jisoo was writing something for him. Jisoo threw the paper back at taehyung secretly and he quickly took it from the floor and read the contents.

"Wouldn't it be for the best? Setting that Lee taeyong on fire will be advantageous for me." Taehyung read and turned to look at Jisoo with his exasperated face.

Taehyung quickly wrote back and threw it to her and Jisoo glared at him when it hit her again. Jisoo grudgingly took the piece of paper and unraveled the contents.

"I'm not talking about that Durmstrang dummy, you silly girl." Jisoo read and she got confused and turned to look at Taehyung with questioning eyes. "Then who?" Jisoo mouth, not bothering of writing back anymore because of her curiousity.

Taehyung gaped, feeling frustrated. Jisoo continued to ask silently with her eyes but Taehyung just gave her a shrug that made her pissed off. Jisoo huffed and crumpled te piece of paper.

"If you don't want to tell—" Jisoo whispered, staring at Taehyung. "At least keep you trash to yourself!" Jisoo whisper-yelled at him, throwing the crumpled paper back at Taehyung.

Both taehyung and Jisoo flinched when a hand caught the paper in the air just before it could hit Taehyung. All eyes were now focused at prof. Tukutz who seemed to be angry.

"Kim Taehyung and Kim Jisoo.." Prof. Tukutz started. "You two will have detention after class."

*****

"What's going on between you and V anyway?" Bobby asked curiously, giving his childhood friend a sly smile. "Passing notes in between class.." Bobby continued but yelped when Jisoo pinched him. "Ow!"

Jisoo and her friends were already walking out along the corridors after class and Jisoo's friends started to interrogate her about what happened earlier at Prof. Tukutz' class.

"Shut it Bobby." Jisoo hissed.

"Don't mind him, Jisoo-yah." Nayeon comforted.

"But will you be okay?" This time Sowon asked in worry. "I mean, you'll be in detention with V."

"What about it?" Jisoo asked in confusion.

"Ya." Joshua nagged. "how many time do we have to tell you that you should stay away from that guy! He's dangerous." Joshua shivered.

"We're surprised enough that you're still alive after doing that to him earlier." Heonghan added.

"I know, right?" Sungcheol snickered. "i mean who would dare to throw a paper at V?"

"Guys. Come on. Give Jisoo some break." Yunhyeong intervened. "Don't worry about it, Jisoo."

"People." Jisoo scowled. "I'm fine really. I don't really care about my detention with that guy. All I'm worried about is the Second Task." Jisoo huffed.

"You still got nothing?" Nayeon asked, feeling sorry.

"Nothing!" Jisoo groaned. "I swear, I—"

"Kim Jisoo-ssi."

Everyone turned their back only to see Jimin smiling at them and Taehyung standing by his side. Joshua quikly hid himself behind Jeonghan while both Sowon and Nayeon decided to stick themselves with Sungcheol and Jisoo simutaneously. The rest looked shocked but decided to keep silent and just watch.

"The professor said to meet back at his office." It was Jimin who called. "Both you and Taehyung needs to head over there after supper." He informed and Jisoo just nodded in return.

Taehyung and Jimin continued to walk, passing Jisoo and her friends. But before they could completel;y pass them, Taehyung's eyes lingered on Jisoo. Taehyung's shoulder almost touched Jisoo's when he was passing by, whispering something at the same time.

"Bring your crystal ball later." Taehyung whispered where Jisoo alone could hear it.

*****

"Good evening, you two!" Prof. Psy greeted both Jisoo and Taehyung.

"Good evening professor." Jisoo replied politely. "If i may ask sir, but where is Prof. Tukutz?"

"Ah. Well, he and the other teachers were having an important meeting and so he told me to take you to your detention in his place." The professor answered cheerfully. "So come along!"

Taehyung and Jisoo looked at each other questioningly but decided to follow the teacher until they arrived at the Boat House, an underground harbour where the boats are stored and where they dock the first years upon arriving at Hogwarts.

"Okay? So, what are we doing here professor?" Jisoo asked again.

"Simple." Prof. Psy smirked. "You just have to clean off the moss from these boats."

'What??!" Both Taehyung and Jisoo exclaimed at the same time.

And so, the two of them were left alone to scrape the moss off from the boats. It was late at night already and way past their bedtime but at least they managed to clean most of the boats now. And so, they decided to take a small break from cleaning and so, the both of them decided to spent their free time sitting on the wooden dock, their feet dangling above the water.

"So, did you bring it?" Taehyung broke the silence.

"What?" Jisoo looked confuse at first. "Oh! This?" Jisoo then took out her crystal blue from the pocket of her dress robes. "So? Why did you tell me to bring this, again?"

Taehyung didn't answer but instead, he looked up towards the night sky. Seeing this, Jisoo also looked up to see how beautiful the starry sky was. She didn't even care that Taehyung didn't answer her question. Silence envelope them until Taehyung noticed that the moon was already on its peak.

"It's time." Taehyung stated, earning him a look of confusion from the girl beside him. "Time for us to figure out the Clue."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 3.7K 28
''There will be three tasks, spaced throughout the school year, and the will test the champions in many different ways . . . their magical prowess...
2.7K 207 24
~Will of the wisp oh babe... The Tri-Wizard competition is back at Hogwarts and for Yang Jeongin, that means sitting on the sidelines to watch one hi...
16.3K 523 18
Its 1977 and the infamous Tri-Wizard Tournament has reached Hogwarts. Along with his constant family issues- Regulus has to juggle hiding his relati...
45K 2K 15
[COMPLETED] 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝗴�...