Voltron theories

By Lion_Kat

Just Voltron theories says it in the title More

Plance
Shiro clone
The "twin theory" (season 5 spoliers)
The twin theory part 2 (S5 really just watch it)
Why I don't like the Altean Lance theory (minor S5 spoiler)
Kidge
Rumours
Shiro retirement
Leave the creators alone
The "AU"
Season 8

Shiro Clone part 2 (season 5 spoilers )

450 11 1
By Lion_Kat

In case you haven't seen the title this will contain spoilers for season 5 don't read if you haven't watched it!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
It's practically canon already that shiro isn't the shiro we all knew and loved because THE WITCH IS WATCHING THROUGH HIS FUCKING EYES!!!!

And the incident in the Voltron mind (?) pretty much confirmed it! Like he was the only one you couldn't see clearly! I bet he was trying to tell lance that he wasn't Shiro! HE DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER IT!

And don't tell me him siding with Lotor in every fight was actually him he fucking yelled at lance like he was a space dad in that moment! He was siding with someone who wasn't yet confirmed a friend to the team. Space dad never took any chances so why would he then like you how he was with Sam holt he and Matt were holding Pidge back.

Now I believe that Haggar is using him to get Lotor to return to her. You saw how she was when she was watching her give birth to him.

Anyways season 6 comes out on June 15th and I was genuinely not disappointed with this season like I was with 3&4 (haven't watch an episode since the release date other then "reunion") the hype was definitely worth it. I will rewatch!

Future me: 100% right

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
23M 805K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...