My Life as a Teenage Werewolf...

By fanficfan17

What happens to Autumn when she finds out she is pregnant with her mate's, the Alpha of her pack's babies. More

Boy or Girl

The Life of a Teenage Werewolf Mother

371 10 0
By fanficfan17

                             Chapter 1

   Protagonist's Info:

Name: Autumn Monroe

  Age:  17

Mother: Phoebe Monroe

Father: UNKNOWN

Other Family: UNKNOWN

Speicies: Werewolf

    It has been 3 months since I learned who my mate was, the person I am destined to be with, the person who is the most compatible person for me to love and to conceive a child with. In my case he is the Alpha of my pack. A few weeks ago his father, the former Alpha died. He hasn't smiled since.

________________________________________

    'BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!!!' I wake up to the loudest alarm clock in the world. I look over at it and see the date "Oh crap, the first day of school." I say to myself. The next thing I knew, I was running into my combined bathroom, spewing my guts out into the toilet. "No, not today." After brushing my teeth I started my morning routine, showered, combed my hair, personal hygiene. Crap, I thought to myself. I walked over to my desk and flipped through my calendar. Just as I thought, I'm late, not just irregular period late, late late, Three months late to be exact. Can this really be happening ?

    "Autumn your going to be late, come eat your breakfast!" My mother yelled up to me.

"Just a minute!" I hollered back.

*******************************************

I walked into school wearing a hot pink tee shirt a few sizes to big, along with blue skinny jeans and hot pink champion shoes. I had my black, shiny hair in its natural curly state. My mom is always telling me how she is jealous and how many woman would kill for my hair." I know it's so amazing, right?" my wolf Molly said.

"Your ego way to big Moll."(pronounced Maul)

*******************************************

Finally! I thought to myself, the school day was over. I walked out the wondering where Ben was (my mate), I hadn't see him at all today. I got into my car and decided to go see my doctor, who is also a werewolf.

*********************************************

    Twenty minutes later my doctor,  Dr. Lee was ready to see me and I walked into the examination room.

"So tell me Autum what is the reason for your visit today?" She asked.

"Well, I have been puking for  the past weeks now, and it's starting to get better, but what really concerns me is ," I hesitate, " My period is late and, I think I might be."

"Pregnant?" she asks, because of the lack me continuing. I just nod and feel a tear beginning to form in my eye."Oh honey,"she came over to me to  give me a big  bear hug. She looked up at holding onto my shoulders and said" I'll do the test okay?"

She walked back in after what seemed like a lifetime. "Your pregnant", she said. At that moment I got this overwhelming feeling of joy and , I felt a connection with my child,  its existence was confirmed  and I couldn't help but just fall in love with him or her. In my heart I knew this child was conceived in love.

    I decided to drive over to Ben's house to tell him the news. I parked into his driveway, took a deep breath, and got out of the car. I slowly walked walked up to the door thinking about what I was going to say. I knocked on the door and he answered holed a few bags of luggage. I looked inside his house and saw it was empty, then I heard a beepin sound, I turned to see a moving truck backing out of his driveway.

"What's going on?" I questioned him.

"I'm leaving".

"What doyou mean your leaving, what about me, what about the pack, are you going on vacation, what about school?" I asked blurting out everything crossing my mind.

"The pack is coming, everyone except you and your mother."

"What do you mean, why, did I do something wrong?"

"I have to go" he said in his alpha voice.

I just stood there in horror as I watced him get into his car with his bags and drive off following the truck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2M 561K 56
Prince of Werewolf's, Alto August Nolan has been searching for his life mate for years, traveling all around the world. The 'Dark' prince soon gives...
79.8K 5.9K 54
Finding out that your parents, the people that raised you your whole life, weren't your actual parents was hard. Being told at the ripe ol' age of e...
38M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
18.5M 532K 50
Stella escapes from her abusive brother and runs into the woods, hoping to survive. After a while of being chased down, she finally finds a house dee...