The Vampire Assassin Friend B...

By AramisY

Skyler and Tyler are best friends since they were little kids. That is until Tyler bites Skylar truing him i... More

The Vampire Assassin Friend BoyxBoy
True love
Visit From God
End Of Time

Love You Enough To Turn You

362 9 1
By AramisY

Hey hope you love this chapter this book is amazing and anyone who thinks that being gay is not okay fuck u vote comment and fan me - A

AaaaaaaaaaAss

Sky POV

I woke up everything was pin sharp like camera it was amazing there was this girl she had dark skin and was wearing black boots ,tight pants , black shirt and a leather jacket.

Ty was sleeping and so was she I felt something around my neck I looked at it it was a necklace it looked like my tattoo and was blood red.

I got up opened the door and went exploring even in the dark I could see perfectly clear it was like the light was on but of course this place was pitch black the walls had no pictures and the stair were old I heard nothing but they looked old.

I went down stair to the living room there were 2 sofa and a big tv.

Then went in the kitchen and to find nothing it was empty but there was a door that led to the basement I went down and found a cooler. There was a smell it hit my nose had it smelled so good it was going from the cooler I opened it to find tons of blood thats when I took 10 and ripped them up and drank them.

Ty's Pov

I fell asleep waiting and I then it as like I woke up they both were starting to wake up so I went to the cellar to get blood the cellar is the only place I fell at home the rest of the house is like a mystery.

I remember the time Skyler came over I had to find workers make my house look nice and neat but one of the workers went to the cellar and found my blood stash.

I killed him and his blood filled 20 bags as I went down to get blood.

Then I felt a presence it was a higher being two to be exact

I went up stairs and found that Sky and Kay bodies have been taken over.

Sky body was white he he'd a halo and and his eyes were pure white it hurt to look at him. Kat body was pitch black I wouldn't have seen her but since I'm a vampire my eye sight was 10 times better .

They looked at each other studying themselves then they saw me.

"You Alexander Lucas DeathLand have been charged .for turning a witch and an angel into vampire,we will kill you you have disobey the rules too much you will be killed this time and sent to hell for the rest of man kind and I wouldn't think about running because you will not get far you have until 12:00 at midnight to surrender" they both said Sky was calm yet mad yet the person in Kat has seen to hade it .

"Never I love them both the fact that you have taken over there body rages me beyond word I will run I will be with Sky and Kat wether you like it or not you sent me here you wanted this so here it is I'm taking care of both of them" I said yelling so loud veins were sticking out.

" Do not raise your voice at us you demon do not think that we did not know it was you who killed the next Jesus and next Devil you have made me sick I we will make sure you never do something like that again because hell will be dealing with you" they said angry now even the person in Sky's body was yelling at me.

Then every thing started to go blurry.

"Someone is waking him up you have been warned surrender or we will, kill you"

I woke up by Kat screaming and shaking me. Her eyes looked scared and I couldn't find Sky. That's when I woke up my body was shaking where could he be his smell was masked by something he was now a vampire/ angel and I felt scared for the first time in my life I was heading down the hall I could hear Kat oohing and ahhing at how well she could see thing.

I still couldn't get that dream out of my head. I checked my watch and it was 10:00 I had 2 hours to find Sky and get the him and Kat the hell out of here I went to the living room he has been here before I can smell it.

I went to the kitchen I had nothing here. It was so empty and plain. The cellar door was wide open I slowly walked down I never been afraid but that wasn't going to stop me form finding Sky I heard crying it was soft and low as if didn't want to disturb anyone I went down and turned on the light I saw him his face full of blood there were blood bags every where. Kat got one and drank some before getting more.

I sat next to him my arms around him he looked and me with pure hate it made me cry our tears were blood red.

"I hate you Ty and what you did to me I drank 20 bags before realizing what I did I hate you why did you think that I was going to be your butler well I'm not and the fact that you even come here and hug me like you did nothing wrong your not a saint lets just say that okay when I get out I'm going to tell the world what you are a blood sucking monster then I'm going to take off this necklace and kill myself while you watch got it " he said in a low scary voice.

I cried even more but at the same time was mad who did think he was telling me that I was doing this because I wanted a butler.

"Would you like to now why I turned you made you into what you are instead of making ridiculous accusation huh or you want to run your mouth huh tell me cause I'll snap you like a twig you know that I've been here longer and I know how too make you want to end it all" I said in the scariest voice I could .

Fear hit his his eyes he looked at me he was crying he backed away scared by me.

"Please don't hurt me I'm sorry please" he said backing away.

I felt bad I sat next to him and hugged him he hugged me back and cried. I whiled to him,

"It's ok I would never hurt you"

He looked at me his big brown eyes had blood around them. I took off my shirt and cleaned all the blood off his shirt after a while he stopped crying.

Kat looked at us she smiled he went over to and I check my watch it was 11:30 I looked at them.

" We have to go your dad and my dad are sending assassin not our real dads our dads who sent us the God and the Devil and we have to go like now "

Sky's Pov

My dads was God and his dad was the Devil I felt like I was missing something I felt like I was finally getting some since but if Ty's a vamp how did he not kill me went missing for 5 weeks not 500 years.

We got up and got to the car I sat in the passenger seat while Kat was in the back while Ty was driving we didn't know where we were going but it was far away.

He held my hand and I held his hand I didn't know what was going thought his head. I squeezed his hand he looked at me and smiled.

I wonder who the girl was she was hot I mean if I was straight I would get with it but she made me jealous why did Ty turn me the fact of what he told me now would have been crazy yesterday but today anything is possible.

We were driving for hours I was tired and my ended up falling asleep. I felt someone wake up we were at a hotel we got out of the car he got us a room with 2 beds big tv and bathroom.

I took a shower and went to bed Ty got in too we cuddled each other I felt safe in his arms.

Unknown POV

They missed the first test and now are safe but the test isn't over it just started and is going to get worse they have no idea the kind of power I have I kissed the man next to me.

" Why do you have to do this let them be you know what will happen of one of them dies"

" I know sweetie but I want Sky to have the one true love that won't leave him"

I kissed him his hot lips against my cool lips I forgot all about it.

Then I heard my phone ring I picked it up and heard him ugh. The assassins called they wanted to know what to do I told them to rest they were going to need it.

I tried to watch what Sky and Ty were doing but I couldn't concentrate he kept kiss me making me moan Sky loved Ty and I saw it but I felt evil in Ty and Kat was just like a another important person I knew that one of them was going to die. I didn't know which one but I had the power to can who dies.

I couldn't hold it I let him take over his mouth was giving me pleasure I was turned around and kissed him, his body was so hot and I was so cold we made warm.

I took off his clothes and looked at his body I kissed it down the waist and did the rest if you know what I mean we both were both tried he was magic to my body.

But Sky and Ty better be carful they might not be as lucky.

OOOOOOO

WHO IS THE UNKNOW POV I DON'T KNOW BTW FANN ME PLEASE I LOVE U pic of Kat graham

Continue Reading