The Risk and The Love

Od rAinbowtaster

I got in my car, plugged my phone in and jammed out. I guess I wasn't paying much attention because as I was... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Part One
Chapter 6: Part Two
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part One.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors Note!
Chapter 40!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 Part 1
Chapter 43 Part 2
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: The Finale
Sequel: Risking The Love
Hi!

Chapter 21!

1K 17 9
Od rAinbowtaster

Well damn Rachel, wtf is her problem?

Haha so how do you think Natasha's dad will handle the news?

Do you hate Carlos?

.......

Thank you my awesome readers, I love you all!

VOTE! COMMENT!

Enjoy Ch.21

Xoxo

~N ;)

--------------------------------------

Chapter 21

"So I went to the homecoming after party like I said, I was with Carlos and we all were having a good time"

"Get to the important part" Rachel interrupted.

"Can you just shut the hell up? Oh and tone down all the bitching while you're at it." I said not minding that my father was sitting right next to me.

Dad chuckled.

"You two fight like sisters."

"Yea whatever, so Carlos drugged me and when it started to kick in he took me upstairs to 'lay down' in his sisters bed."

"Natasha" Dad sighed.

"My judgement was impaired dad."

"Where were you when this was happening?" Dad asked Rachel.

"Dancing with my date"

"So he took me upstairs and whatever he drugged me with made my legs and arms feel like jello, I tried to leave but I fell and he took me back to the bed. Then he started tying up my arm to the bed and I kicked him, and he knocked me ou-"

"He hit you!" Dad yelled.

"Let me finish"

"When I woke up I was laying there in my bra and panties tied up to the bed, he started kissing me and things escalated on his account and before he could actually- you know...Michael heard me screaming and helped me."

That was almost the hardest thing I've had to say to my dad. Obviously I didn't include the details because my father doesn't need to know that Carlos fingered me before trying to 'get it in' as they say. My dad looked like he was going to explode in rage. His eyes were tearing up and he opened his arms to me.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that honey" He said holding me tight.

"Yea so now apparently there's a rumor going around school that Carlos took my virginity..even though he didn't."

"So Nancy's son Michael saved you?"

He always does.

"Yea he's Carlos' cousin so he was over seeing the party and he happened to be upstairs away from the noise when he heard me scream."

"Natasha I'm sorry" Rachel said.

I ignored her. She was being a complete bitch to not only me but my father too. I don't have the patience to deal with her right now.

"I'm sorry Dad" I said into his shoulder.

"No you didn't do anything wrong, it was all him."

"As much as I want to go get my shotgun and kill him, it's not the right thing to do. Though I am infuriated with that boy."

I knew he'd bring up the shotgun.

"I kinda beat up Carlos in school today"

"What?"

"I smacked him twice, punched him twice and he came up to be and said 'that he would have loved to take my virginity' so I pinned him to the wall and choked him until someone pulled me off."

"Let me catch that boy anywhere near here, he'll never even look your way after what I do to him." Dad said.

"I'm glad your okay and you got away in time" Rachel tried.

"I'm going to my room." I said to Dad.

I walked across the hall and slammed my door shut. Then I stripped out of my clothes and put on my spandex shorts and a matching blue sports bra.

If Rachel would have just stood quiet I wouldn't have to worry about my dad right now.

I plopped down on my bed and lay there thinking about how crazy my senior year has been and it's not even February yet. My life has changed so drastically in only a few short months, I am definitely not the person I used to be.

~~~

It was dark out now and I hadn't left the room once since I told my dad what happened. I must have fallen asleep through dinner! My stomach ached for fuel so I had to get up and go downstairs to the kitchen.

I got up, put on some socks and headed to the kitchen.

Rachel was sitting at the table alone eating a brownie. "Where's my father?" I asked not making any eye contact.

"Asleep"

I walked passed her, and explored through the cabinets and the fridge to see if there was something quick I could eat, upstairs in my room, away from the world. I finally decided on eating left over pasta from last night.

I sat down on the floor leaning against my bed as I grabbed the remote and started flipping through the TV channels.

*Plop*

I turned, looked towards my window and muted my TV.

*Plop*

What the hell? Its 11pm.

Walking to my window, I heard another *Plop* and opened the blinds so I could see where the noise was coming from.

Michael was climbing up the side of my house, using the pipes and loose tiles as steps to my window.

"Mike what are you doing?!" I whispered smiling. I thought whatever he was doing was so romantic and sweet and lovely and- "A little help?" He said once he reached my window seal. I lent him a hand pulling him into my room as he fell hard against the floor.

I ran to my door once I heard the sound of my fathers voice and told him I had fallen. I locked the door behind me and went back to Michael.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered hugging him.

"I wanted to see you" He answered.

"Awww, did somebody miss me?" I teased wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Maybe" He said placing his hands on my hips.

"You got a little something there" She said wiping the side of my mouth. "Saving some pasta sauce for later?" He teased.

"Oh shut up" I said hitting him.

He smiled and quickly kissed me.

"We have to be quiet" I whispered as we took a seat on my bed. "There won't be much talking" he winked. We starting kissing and I pulled away.

"What's wrong."

"I told my dad, about the Carlos thing." I quickly said.

Michael sat up with wide eyes.

"How did he take it?"

"He's pissed, at Carlos. And he knows you helped me." I said placing my hand on his cheek.

"Good, I'm not on your dad's shit list" He giggled.

"Let's keep it that way".

Michael grabbed the TV remote and began flipping through the channels. After he found a channel that was showing an episode of 'Hell's Kitchen' he laid back and patted the bed for me to lay next to him.

"I love this show" I said laying on his chest.

"And I love Chef. Gordon Ramsay too, he's so mean." I continued.

"So I've got competition with Chef.Ramsay huh?" He said.

"You sure do, he makes a mean risotto." I joked. Even though i've never actually tried Ramsay's food, but it looks damn delicious.

"Well I can cook a bit, come over sometime I'll cook for you." He smiled.

Aw. He wants to cook for me!

I wish I could lay here all night and everyday with him. I feel so safe in his arms. We stayed watching TV, cuddling and kissing a few times all night until I could feel my friend sleep slowly drifting me away from reality, Michael's body was so warm and comfortable that it wasn't making it any easier for me to stay awake. I blinked and blinked trying to stay awake but my friend sleep won and I closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Knocking*

"Natasha get up! I'm making breakfast, be down in twenty!" My dad yelled outside my bedroom door.

Oh shit. Michael.

I lifted my head from something soft and saw I was laying all alone in my bed. There was a cute little letter that had a red heart on top of my phone. I immediately reached for the letter and read it:

Natasha my love,

You fell asleep on me.....but I didn't mind because you sleep so beautifully and your snoring is adorable :) Having you lay in my arms made me realize that you are the one. I love you, and only you.

P.S. See you in class young lady. ;)

-Michael

Can he get any more romantic? Damn, I wish I could replay last night over and over a million times. Michael always makes me feel like the most special person in the world.

I put the letter in my bag and started to get ready.

Shower, Makeup, Hair, Clothes.

I opened the door and Rachel was standing outside of my door.

"Were you waiting?" I asked.

She nodded.

Not speaking we walked down the stairs and sat at the table while dad served us our delicious scrambled eggs and pancakes breakfast.

"Mmm thanks Dad it's delicious"

"No problem honey."

"Alright off I go, don't wanna be late again" I said.

"Bye you two, try to be civil with one another." Dad mocked.

"Yea yea" Rachel said.

The whole drive to school was awkwardly silent.

"Bye" Rachel said getting out the car.

"Bye"

I walked to my locker, got some notebooks and decided to go say hi to Mr.Allon.

"Hello beautiful" He said.

"Hi, Mr.Allon."

"Oh so I'm coming over for dinner tonight" he said.

"Huh?!"

"Your dad invited my family over again tonight."

"Oh okay"

I didn't see that coming. Why wouldn't dad mention it at breakfast this morning?

"I'm gonna go, bye" I said leaving.

---

"Class, there is no school next week for Thanksgiving so have a blessed holiday with your family and you are dismissed." Ms.Cavanaugh said.

I sat through Michael's class buried in my thoughts, not paying attention to anything that was taking place. I was actually thinking about my future. My grades have been good my whole high school career, I played sports and did a lot of volunteer work, I hope I do get accepted into UF because that's my dream school. I want to be a Gator. UF isn't far from home at all, even though Mom and Dad said they'd buy me my own place once college started. Then the thought of Michael and I occurred to me. Would he want to go public with our relationship once I graduate? Would he still get in trouble? Would we move in togethe? Would we even still be together? How serious would we get?

"Ms.Lozano do you have the answer?" He asked.

"Which question?"

"Number 18"

"Yea, it's 3x+23y=Z and the graph is a parabola" I answered.

"Correct" He smirked.

Even though I wasn't paying attention, I still made sure my work was done.

Michael went around the class asking everyone what they were thankful for in spirit of the holidays and then class was over.

"You okay? You seemed distracted today." He asked.

"Just thinking about things"

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Hey I need to go get ready, see you tonight okay?" I said.

"Tonight" He sighed.

Tonight.

~~~~

*Ding-Dong*

They're here already.

I ran to my window in my underwear and peeked to see what Michael was wearing..

Michael had some blonde girl linked to his arm. She was tall, and gorgeous. She had ocean blue eyes and a perfect white smile. Her body was perfect, flat stomach, toned legs and arms, and a perfect Pilates ass. She wore a short mustard yellow dress that showed her tan-ish back and her hair in a messy fishtail braid.

Maybe she was just his other sister, or some cousin. Michael's family has good genes. I ran back to my closet and put on a simple little blue and white flower dress and wore my hair down and curly.

"Natasha! Rachel! Come down for dinner!" Dad yelled.

As I opened the door, I looked down at my wrist and saw red marks that I hadn't noticed were there. They were most likely from my struggling to get my hands out from being tied up, but looking at those marks made me feel uncomfortable.

Rachel stopped me in the hallway and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Are you going to push me again?" I asked crossing my arms.

"No, I wanted to tell you that I was sorry for being so bitchy yesterday"

"Yea, what the hell was your problem?" I asked.

"PMSing."

"Sure. But you shouldn't have said anything to my father, I was not ready to tell him."

"Sorry."She said grabbing my hand. "I really am sorry, for all of it. Believing the rumor and everything else. You are like my sister and we need each other in times like these...especially when our hot teacher is coming over for dinner."

I pulled Rachel into my room.

"Quiet down! Remember Dad doesn't know that Michael is our teacher so please keep your mouth shut about that and don't make any little comments about Michael and I." I said.

"Okay" She hugged me.

"Good, I need my friend right now" I said.

"Hi everyone" Rachel said.

"I'm Rachel, Natasha's friend."

"And you all know me" I joked.

"It is a pleasure to see you again Natasha, you look lovely dear. And nice to meet you Rachel" Nancy (Michael's mom) said.

Dad was finishing all the cooking in the kitchen so Rachel and I took a seat in the living room with our guests. Michael and that blonde chick were sitting really close and she had her hand on his thigh. "Hi, I don't believe we have met, I'm Natasha" I said across the room.

"Hi, I'm Rebecca. Michael's girlfriend."

Bitch said what?

I gave her a fake smile and averted my pissed gaze on Michael. "She's just my date" He said eyeing me down.

"We insisted that Michael bring someone of the opposite sex, he needs to get back in the game." Nancy commented.

He is in the game,

with me.

"It is always good to get out there." Rachel said trying to break the silence.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Nancy asked.

"Uh no, I don't. But Rachel here does." I said pointing at Rachel.

I do have a boyfriend! He's your son! The man you have sitting with some skank that's going to try and seduce him later on!

I don't even want to think that way, just seeing them sitting so close and her having her hand on his thigh was driving me crazy. I'm supposed to be sitting next to Michael, and that is supposed to be my hand on his thigh.

"Dinners ready, Natasha please come help set the table" Dad called out.

"Oh I can help" Michael said standing up.

"I got it"

"Oh Natasha you could use some help, we are all hungry. The faster the better." Nancy said.

Can Nancy just shut up for a minute? I mean, I know she's Michael's mom and all but she was getting kind of annoying and my mom isn't her to keep her entertained. See Nancy and my mom work for the same company but Nancy works a little closer to her home and there wasn't any positions left for my mom.

I internally shrugged and physically smiled at Michael because his mom was starting at me.

"Alright let's go" I said.

We set the table in silence until

Michael came close to me and purposely knocked down all of the utensils I was holding.

"What the hell" I said bending down to pick them up.

He bent down as well and started to whisper to me.

"It's nothing serious babe"

"She's just a family friend and my mom told her to come with me"

"I didn't know until a couple of hours ago" He continued.

"You could've warned me! I would've dressed more sexy. She's like a model." I answered.

"I love you just the way you are." He smiled.

I couldn't help but blush.

"There's that beautiful smile I love" He said tilting my chin up.

We were inches away from kissing until Rebecca showed up and offered to help.

"We are fine here, just a little accident" Michael said.

"Oh, I don't mind helping at all" She teased.

"All done here" I said standing up.

"Dinner time"

Everyone was eating in peace, with laughter here and there. Compliments of the food were being thrown at my dad. The food was delicious, dad cooked a 6-once sirloin with mashed potatoes and refreshing salad. Mmm.

The parent were having conversations about work and other stuff when the door bell rang.

"I'll get it" Dad said getting up.

It was quiet in the house and then all we heard was a loud smacking noise and a grunt.

We all jumped up from our seats and ran towards the front door.

My father had his hand tightly around Carlos's neck.

"Dad, calm down and let him go." I said.

"Let go I my nephew right now!" Nancy yelled.

"Why are you doing this?" Nancy's husband Dan said.

"This boy here, almost raped my daughter."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

18.8K 4.8K 36
{A Nigerian Themed Novel😘} "You can't leave cause I have feelings for you!" I scream without thinking. My eyes widen and I draw my hands over my mo...
4K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
78.2K 2.3K 21
It was a one-night-stand gone wrong. A heat-of-the-moment, unintended slip-up that was all my fault. I swore that I wouldn't do it - even punched my...
331K 9.9K 29
"Sorry to break it to you, babe," he started as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, placing his lips by my ear, "But you were mine from...