Be Your Everything

By wallxflowxer

He tangled his hand in the tips of my hair and rested his chin on the top of my head, "You don't always have... More

Chapter One: Moody
Chapter Two: Family
Chapter Three: Goody Two Shoes
Chapter Four: Tutors
Chapter Five: Concerned
Chapter Six: The Boogy Man
Chapter Seven: I Know a Cute Couple When I See One
Chapter Eight: A Bit of Heart Break
Chapter Nine: Three-Pointers & Rambling
Chapter Ten: Detention? Ugh.
Chapter Eleven: Stuck In The Storm
Chapter Twelve: Perfect
Chapter Thirteen: Snow & Ice
Chapter Fourteen: Everlasting Smiles
Chapter Fifteen: Mickey D's at Midnight
Chapter Sixteen: Being Helpful
Chapter Seventeen: Bruises
Chapter Eighteen: So Many Kisses
Chapter Nineteen: Again
Chapter Twenty: Just Not A Good Day
Chapter Twenty-One: Surprise Surprise
Chapter Twenty-Two: Prom?
Chapter Twenty-Three: Dazed and Red-Faced
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Day
Chapter Twenty-Six: After
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Alive, Barely
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Always There
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Rules Were Made To Be Broken
Chapter Thirty: Anxious
Chapter Thirty-One: What Am I Going To Do?
Chapter Thirty-Two: Love You, 'Night.
Chapter Thirty-Three: Bad Luck
Chapter Thirty-Four: A Long Night
Chapter Thirty-Five: Chimichanga!
Chapter Thirty-Six: Home Sweet Home
Epilogue: My Everything
He Stole My Bandana (So I Stole His Heart) Preview!
Surprise: Please Read!

Chapter Twenty-Four: The Night

8.6K 264 28
By wallxflowxer

Chapter Twenty-Four

The Night

___________

I was almost about to jump off the log and attack her. The thing is, I'm not a violent person. Then I realized the most horrifying part about this dare. Cameron was only in his boxers. Nothing else. Apparently, he doesn't like answering personal truth questions. Danielle knew he couldn't resist.

Everyone around the fire was silent. They all watched to see my reaction and Cameron's reaction. I didn't want him to be naked, that's for sure. I looked over at him.

His face was asking me "Is it okay?" and I simply nodded my head. He could barely tell that I did. I felt my face become frozen as he stood up in only his boxers, and his abs shining. Levi didn't even seem to mind all this.

Before Cameron hesitantly bent over to begin kissing her, I stood up abruptly and let the wool blanket fall to the ground. I turned on my feet and walked briskly back towards the truck. Even though it was kind of dark out and I had no idea what car was whose.

I did finally find the truck because it was the only truck there. I leaned my elbows on the hood of the truck and rested my head in my palms. It's okay, really. I told myself.

It's a silly kiss. It's a silly game. She's a silly girl who thinks she can get to me.

I suddenly felt someone touch my shoulder and I whipped around, expecting to see a rapist or something. Instead I found Cameron staring back at me. Blush rushed to my face when I saw he had only the wool blanket wrapped around his waist. He had his clothes clutched in one hand and my flip flops along with them.

"What are you-" Before I could get the whole questions out, he had dropped the clothes in his hand and cupped my cheek with it. His warm lips pressed to mine and I felt so dizzy I could have fallen. We must've kissed for nearly a minute before he finally pulled his head back and stared at me with bright eyes. I noticed his other hand was still holding up his blanket.

"You are the only girl I want to kiss for a minute long, understand that?" His voice was full of authority, but in a joking kind of way. I couldn't stop the smile on my face.

"I'm sorry that you had to get naked," it was nearly impossible to say that without giggling. He chuckled at my reaction.

"No biggy. Hold on, I'll change and we can head to your place." He told me before picking up his clothes and dashing behind the truck.

I sat in the truck while Cameron changed and decided to go ahead and turn the radio on as well as the truck. It wasn't even three minutes later that Cameron hopped inside and got his seatbelt on.

"What about Adam and Emma?" I asked him before he pulled out onto the highway.

"Adam said he and Emma would get a ride from someone else." He informed me. I nodded in understanding.

"I have to interview you. But I think I'll wait until tomorrow at lunch or something. Okay?" I told him as I scooted close to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Okay." He replied.

We were back at my house before I knew it. I don't know why but every time I have to stay home alone I get paranoid. I've always hated it. And now is not the time for me to start liking it.

I didn't want to keep Cameron back on a school night, and tomorrow is his big game. I inched over to the passenger side door and placed my hand on the handle. With hesitation, I decided to just ask.

"Do you want to... um... stay a while? I don't like being alone in there..." I told him quietly. I didn't even look at his face to see what it looked like. I just opened the door and stood there for a moment after hoping down.

"I would actually really love to," He suddenly said. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Cameron, you don't have to. Tomorrow we have school and you have your game." I said in a rush. He rolled his eyes at me and jumped out.

"Typical Sophia. Always worrying about school. I'll leave later so I can get ready for school." He told me. I walked in front if the truck to meet up with him, a grin on my face. He put his arm around my shoulders and we walked up to my dark house. No lights were on and the only light we had to lead us to the front door was the moonlight. Dad must've forgot to turn the porch light on for me.

"How about we watch a movie?" I asked Cameron. He nodded his head and sat down beside me on our couch. I pulled a blanket over top of us.

"Why don't you go get comfortable and I'll find a movie?" He suggested and stood up to grab Matt's xbox 360 controller. We had Netflix on it and it seemed perfect right now.

"Okay. I'll be right back. Do you want a pair of shorts to put on or...?"

"Nah. I have a pair in my truck I can put on for now."

I rushed up the steps and into my bedroom. I grabbed a pair of short shorts that I always wear to bed. I would never wear these shorts out in public. I found an old t-shirt from basketball camp a few years back and tugged it on. I decided to go ahead and brush my teeth and hair while I was at it.

When I got back downstairs, I found Cameron sitting on the couch again, feet propped up on the coffee table. He had a pair of black basketball shorts on and no shirt. I forgot that's how a lot boys sleep.

"What movie is it?" I asked him as I sat down next to him. I had about three inches between us since I knew as soon as I touched him, my heart was going to beat out of my chest. He must've noticed because he smirked.

"What? Are you scared to touch me?" He asked smugly. I scowled at the coffee table. Cameron snaked his a around my waist and pulled me close to him. He snuggled his face into the crook of my neck.

"No..." It came out strangled. I grinned at him.

He fell to the side so he was now pressed against the back of the couch. He patted beside him and I laid down easily. He put his arm over my waist his head on the side of mine almost. I tugged the blanket over us and before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

*

I woke up the next morning in my own bed. The blankets were everywhere in my bed, upside down, hanging off the side half way.

I sat up and looked around. The clock read 7:00 so I knew it was time for me to get up and get ready for school.

Now that I think about it, Cameron had carried me up to my room. I remember him pulling the blankets over me and kissing my forehead. He left soon after. I stared out my window and saw his truck wasn't there so he definitely went home last night. I felt a little guilty. What if he got in trouble with his parents for being out so late?

I picked up my phone and sent him a quick message asking him if he did get in trouble.

I tossed my phone on my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I scrubbed myself and my hair and hopped back out, brushed my teeth and hair. Once I was finished, I put my glasses on instead of contacts for right now and wrapped a towel around my body.

I flung the door open and stepped back into my bedroom.

Then I saw him out of the corner of my eyes. I nearly screamed and if I would have jumped anymore, my towel would have fell to the floor.

"Cameron!" I yelled, my face blazing red. He started laughing uncontrollably and collapsed to his knees in my doorway. I quickly slammed the door shut in his face and ran over to my drawer. I pulled out a homecoming t-shirt with our school colors in it. Along with a pair of shorts and whatever else, I ran back into the bathroom and dressed myself. I rolled the sleeves of the t-shirt up so they weren't so long.

After I was finished, I walked out into my room smelling good and ready to kick some butt.

"Cameron!!" I yelled with a parental voice. It reminded me so much of when my mother would yell for me after I did something bad.

"Yes?" I heard his melodic voice echo from downstairs. I stomped down the stairs, making sure to make a loud enough noise to let him know he was in trouble.

"What were you thinking? I was naked!" Humor was leaking through my voice because I couldn't hardly bare to be mad at him today. I was in a good mood and it was always hard to get me out of one.

"I thought I'd come pick you up and then I heard the shower running. I'm a teenage boy, can you blame me?" He smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist. I giggled and shoved him away.

"Yes I can blame you. Don't do that next time." I scolded and walked over I the living room. The phone started ringing and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered. The caller ID said it was my mom.

"Hey! Are you ready for school almost?" She asked enthusiastically.

I chuckled, "Yeah. Did you get good results?" I asked hopefully.

"We have the appointment this evening. Your dad thought it was at six in the morning and it's actually at four this evening," I could imagine her rolling her eyes, "I don't know where he got he six from." I remembered that she was an hour behind us so I'd find out at maybe 7:30 here. I'd be at the game. I made a mental note to remember to keep my phone on.

"Okay. Remember to call me. I have to go, bye, love you." I said.

"Love you too, Soph!" She replied and I hung up.

Now just to get to school and get ready for the game later tonight.

"How you feel when everyone is cheering you on when you play?" I asked Cameron. I've been asking him questions all lunch period about basketball. He hasn't complained once. Yet.

"I feel awesome. Like I'm a hero in my own little world." He answered honestly. I stared at him with loving eyes for a moment.

"Okay, that's all." I told him. He smiled at me and we engaged in a conversation with our friends. Emma was talking about Prom. What typical subject.

"Adam asked me the other day. Even though it's several weeks away." Emma told me. Adam must've heard her.

"I wanted to claimed her first." He hugged her close and snuggled right into her hair. She giggled at his action and pushed him away.

"Anyway, do you want to shopping with me, Sophia?" She asked me nicely.

"Yeah, of course." I had ready told her Cameron asked me and he must've told Adam because no one asked questions about it.

"Great. We can go this weekend, if you'd like." She suggested. I nodded my head. I needed some girl time.

"Okay, sounds great."

I turned to Cameron as he drank his milk silently.

"Are your mom and dad coming tonight?" I asked him casually. He shook his head.

"No. Dad has a business trip and my mom is going along. They only have to go to Winchester so they'll be back on Saturday. It's fine with me though. My mom always yells at the referee when he does something she doesn't like." He said. It didn't seem to bother him, so I didn't press the subject farther. His parents always seemed to be involved so it wasn't a big deal.

_______________

I had no clue what to write for this ending... I hope it was okay. Bear with me on the sucky ending! The next chapter is going to be intense sort of. I hope you liked this one!
Thanks for reading!

When they "Okay" I was thinking "...Maybe Okay can be our always." JUST KIDDING HAHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 115 32
"Leo pinned me against the wall with his hips. His hands gently gripped my wrists, keeping my arms above my head against the cool brick behind me. H...
198K 5K 38
"You can't run, I'll catch you. You can't hide, I'll find you. So why don't you just give up, Sophia darling?" Sophia is an ordinary girl with a ord...
18.5K 905 31
Mikayla is used to working hard. As the only person in her house, she works multiple jobs to pay the bills and put food in the cupboards. Having no f...
13.4K 727 47
Trying to escape her home life in order to save her little brother, Skylar must decide between keeping secrets or saving herself. With the help of Be...