Skyrim X Reader (Requests are...

By Overlord1969

Short stories based on the video game Skyrim Elder Scrolls! More

Requests!!
Brynjolf x Reader fluff
Farkas x Baby Dragon Reader
Farkas x Adult Dragon Reader
J'zargo x Khajiit Mage! Reader
Mercer x Argonian Dragonborn! Reader
Vilkas x Baby Saber Reader Part 1
Explaining Skyrim to my Mom special
Alduin x Dragon! Reader
I aint dead yet!
Paarthurnax x Dragon Reader
Khayla x Reader
Brynjolf x Nord Reader
Thank you!!
Odahviing x Dragon Reader
Miraak x Reader
Ralof x Pregnant Reader
Vilkas x Saber Reader pt.2
Alduin x Dragon Reader pt 2
Lemonade Stand
Vilkas x Mage DB Reader Lemon
Alduin x Male Dragon Reader
Durnehviir x Dragon Reader
Farkas + Vilkas x Father! Reader
Alduin x Abandoned Hatchling Reader
SCENARIOS
Sorry...
Paarthurnax
Foal!Reader x Farkas/Vilkas
Pregnant!Reader x Vilkas

How you met senpai

1.9K 17 11
By Overlord1969

(For now the reader will be female and a Nord. If you would like this to change for a particular character, such as reader with Farkas being a Khajiit and reader with Vilkas a Dark Elf, let me know for future scenarios. I apologize if things are not accurate, it's been a while since I played Skyrim but I plan on playing soon with a million mods to mess it up!)

Farkas-

"Head towards Whiterun, tell the Jarl that a dragon has been sighted nearby."

(Name) walked along the path leading from Riverwood to Whiterun, her feet coated in blisters due to running from a dragon. Her skin was choked with soot from its fiery breath, and her hair was stiff and bristled from the smoke. Oh how she prayed to Talos for a bath. Her stomach growled in hunger, despite recently eating with Havir's family. Everything that happened in the last couple hours didn't settle well within (Name)'s stomach.

"Curse that damned dragon, I hope it dies in the most brutal of ways..."

(Name) growled, the image of that fierce dragon imprinted within her brain.

Rounding a steep slope, (Name) gazed upon the view of Whiterun. A battle-scarred city, its clobbered walls and ruins did not soothe her memories of what happened in Helgen. Farms made up the majority of the land surrounding the front of the city, and the buildings within the walls looked to be in much better condition than the barrier protecting them.

"That walk was shorter than I expected..."

(Name) grumbled, slightly wincing with every blistered step she took. Glad the walk was almost over, she was greeted with a masculine battle cry.

"DIE!!!" (Me when I see my school)

A strong, agile huntress slashed vigorously at the legs of a lone giant. The brute roaring angrily with every strike of the dagger. A muscular...handsome... man clashed a greatsword into the flesh of its torso. Every time the metal would dig into the skin he would let out a fierce shout. (Name) stood dumbstruck at the sight of this male, his skin exposed from his armor was strong and bulging with muscle. Every effort he put into his attacks would cause them to flex, sweat pouring from his hot figure-

"Thanks for the 'help'."

The woman fighting with him called out, the corpse of the giant at their feet.

"What?"

Vilkas-

(Name) scowled at the new recruits to The Companions. They were currently training, their skills amateur and worthless. Every newcomer was pretty much the same, save for a few exceptions. Excited, cocky, ready to kill as many beings as possible in one day. However, they merely disappoint.

"Worthless..."

(Name) grumbled, her expression obvious with judgement.

"You said it."

A male commented from behind her. Turning, she raised an eyebrow at the slightly taller man. Vilkas returned the gesture,

"Something on my face?"

(Name) scoffed, cracking a grin at her fellow Companion. Vilkas was well-praised around Jorrvaskr for his combat skill and intelligence. However, (Name) barely knew him personally. She merely knew he exists.

"No, I just was unaware that you trained them. Shouldn't you be reading, bookworm?"

Vilkas chuckled, grinning at her words.

"Nah, I do other things beside read."

"Oh? Care to give details?"

"I buy books too."

The two Companions laughed at that, drawing the attention of the trainees.

"BACK TO WORK, MAGGOTS!"

Vilkas suddenly bellowed, causing (Name) to flinch at the attitude change.

"Sorry..."

"It's fine."

Alduin(dragon)-
(All dragon characters will be dragons in this scenario (cause I like them as dragons personally) but you can request them to be humans in future scenarios ^_^ Same goes for the Reader, who is a dragon as well)

(Name) purred as she basked in the sunlight. After a week of tracking mammoths up in Northern Skyrim, it was nice getting away from the cold temperatures and return to the warm. Despite being back for more than a day, her scales were still chilly.

Lounging on the grassy slopes near Whiterun, the (scale color) dragon felt at peace watching the occasional elk scurry by at the slightest sound or a sabertooth snacking on rabbits. Every now and then, said sabers would chew on a chicken and in mere moments be swarmed by Whiterun guards. Those Whiterun guards would kill the saber, notice (Name) then scurry off calling for the 'Dragonborn' to save them. Summing it up, a normal day in Skyrim.

A sudden shadow passed overhead, grabbing the female dragon's attention. Lazily gazing upward, she noticed a unique dragon flying overhead. It's scales as dark as shadow, eyes redder than blood. Thick, rippling muscles adorned the dragon's figure, strong curved horns littered its head. The dragon was circling a dragon grave, chanting a Thu'um so strong it made an aura encircle the grave. The earth trembled, and the skeleton of a dragon arose from the dirt. It shook the earth from its bones, before its soul returned as well as its flesh. A dragon, fresh and new, stretched its regained muscles and soared away.

The black dragon watched, satisfied with the resurrection, before turning midair towards (Name). Red eyes met (eye color), and with a grunt the dragon flew away.

"What just happened?"

Odahviing-
(My personal favorite!)

Alduin had suffered an embarrassing defeat on the Throat of the World, and the news spread amongst the dragons. Many still followed Alduin, while others silently questioned his power. (Name) was never a fan of Alduin (sorry Alduin) and preferred a quiet life, just like any other creature would. Staying away from the war and drama, (Name) found peace near Markarth. The rugged, tundra mountains provided perfect shelter and protection from the curiosity of humans. Few dared to climb the dangerous region.

Watching an intriguing battle between a bear and some Forsworn, (Name) failed to notice a certain Dragonborn approaching her from behind.

"(Name)."

"GAH!"

(Name) whirled around, facing the Dragonborn. Growling, the female snapped,

"Don't scare me like that!"

The Dragonborn chuckled, patting the dragon's snout.

"Sorry (Name), but that's the point!"

The female flung her tail around, the arrow-tipped end aiming for the Dragonborn's throat.

"No, THAT'S the point."

(Name) snarled, dagger-like teeth bared. A moment passed before the two broke into laughter, causing multiple birds to take to the sky.

"I've missed you Tyson (using my Dragonborn for this), where have you been?"

Tyson removed his Dragonborn helmet, meeting the eyes of the (scale color) female. With an exhausted sigh, he replied,

"Traveling, defeating the dragons who follow Alduin. What about you?"

"Watching said dragons be defeated, your path of destruction is easy to notice."

Tyson smirked, admiring his power.

"Guess I am pretty tough, scared?"

(Name) snorted.

"Never."

Tyson clicked his tongue in dismay before perking up once more.

"Oh! I made a friend today! A dragon, actually."

(Name) raised an 'eyebrow'. She didn't think other dragons would so openly defy Alduin. Curious, she inquired,

"Oh? May I meet this dragon?"

Tyson nodded, stepping away several paces. Clearing his throat, he shouted:

"O-dah-viing!"

The sky cracked with a fiery flash, causing (Name)'s scales to bristle. She did not expect the sky to react in such a way, and for some reason she anticipated the reveal of this dragon. Moments passed with nothing happening, the dragon and Dragonborn standing there awkwardly waiting.

"So... are they shy-?"

A sudden roar cut (Name) off, and a dragon as crimson as red wine cruised through the sky. It's sharp, amber-red eyes locked onto the Dovahkiin. Landing rather roughly on the ground, the dragon growled in irritation.

"Dovahkiin, why have you summoned me for no reaso-OH! Hello there."

"H-hi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 83 19
Females from video games and anime requests are taken here! Put in your requests now!
2.6K 75 15
Deirdre Morningsong returns to Skyrim seeking vengeance on the Nords who murdered her parents, only to be captured by Imperial soldiers who mistake h...
1.2M 18.9K 84
If you love sans and fan fiction then this just right for you. I will do as many as I can and yeah. Enjoy!
140K 2.1K 30
Romantic short stories involving various Disney/Pixar ladies and the male reader.