Vampire Rose (Naruto)

By Naruto_00

Rose, whose parents are normal non-ninja people, is a vampire. She was born with the genetics of a vampire. N... More

Vampire Rose (Naruto)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N

Chapter 3

4K 138 30
By Naruto_00

I absolutely do not own naruto. :) Enjoy!

♚♕♚

Rose's POV.

The old man gave me a background profile on each of them and I browsed through it. "Well...I suggest that 1 team consist of ino yamanaka, choji akimichi and shikamaru nara who will be under asuma. The second team would consist of hinata hyuga, shino aburame and kiba inuzuka under kurenai. Last but not least, naruto uzumaki, sasuke uchiha, sakura haruno and me under kakashi. This way, their teamwork will be very effective for each team. For example team asuma, shikamaru will trap the opponent, ino will soon follow by controlling the mind then choji will attack. As for team kurenai, they will be one of the best sensory teams konoha will ever have. As for kakashi, there's an uchiha and an uzumaki in it as for sakura, she's the team genius and power. I will train sakura to be the best kunoichi in konoha. She'll surpass tsunade. So what do you say?" I smirked.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm one of the best when strategising. The jounins nodded their heads agreeing with me. "Well, you aren't suggesting that's for sure. More like implying but what you said is true so we'll go with it." I snorted. "They don't call me master mind for nothing." Kakashi patted my head. I grinned up at him. "You may go to school now rose. I believe you're running late." I widened my eyes in horror. OH CRAP.

I transported myself to the class just in time. Apparently, when I was gone, the class had already did their shinobi test. I saw naruto soon after. I went up towards him and patted him on his back. "Great job naruto. You became a genin." He grinned at me. "Thank you but what are you doing here rose? You didn't do the test." I laughed. "Ohh? A test? I forgot to tell you I'm a jounin not a genin." I took out my headband and tied it on my forehead.

By now, I've captured the attention of the class and iruka too. "WHAT!? YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE A JOUNIN. WHEN?" I chuckled. "You didn't ask. I had a test on the first day when I came here." I waved goodbye to naruto and sat beside shikamaru. "Didn't know you were a jounin. Such a friend." I smirked. "Aww...dearry is sad I didn't tell him." He blushed. I felt a certain glare from an uchiha but I just ignored him.

Iruka sensei is talking about the placing of teams right now. "Now students, you have graduated and now you're going to be placed into groups of 3. But 1 team will have the exception of getting a 4 man cell. Team 7, naruto uzumaki, sasuke uchiha, sakura haruno, rose. Team 8, hinata hyuga, kiba inuzuka, shino aburame. Team 10, ino yamanaka, shikamaru nara, choji akimichi." I smirked. I really am the genius. If they knew who set up the team, I'll be toast.

"Now please wait for your sensei's to arrive." So we waited. The other teams had already left but there's still us. Sasuke glaring at me, sakura arguing with naruto over a duster? I sighed. What had I gotten myself into. I hate my team. After 4 long hours of waiting, kakashi arrived. The duster which was a prank by naruto hit kakashi's face dead on. I chuckled.

"The first impression I have of you guys is...you're a bunch of idiots. Except for rose that is." I smiled at him. "Now meet me at the rooftop." I transported there and stood beside kakashi waiting for their arrival.

They sure walk slow. Once they reached, they started to introduce themselves. They introduced themselves while I kinda zone out on everything. I was thinking about blood when kakashi shook me out of my daze. "Huh?" I asked. "Introduce yourself. Your likes, dislikes, hobbies and all." Ohh I see. "My name is rose. If you don't know I am a jounin. I like nothing in particular. I dislike people who doesn't know common curtesy and fangirls. My hobby is training and killing people." I grinned.

Kakashi went on to talk about tomorrow's survival exercise and told us not to eat. I don't have to eat so it doesn't really bother me. Human food taste rather yuckish. No offense.

When we finished, I ran to the hospital and stole a box of blood. The old man will hunt me down one way or another. I sighed. I then went to the forest to train. I ended up crushing all the trees due to my chakra powered punches. I passed out due to the lack of chakra.

When I woke up the next day, I realised it was already afternoon. OH FUCK. I'M SUPER LATE AREN'T I OH SHIT. I ran full speed to the training grounds to see that kakashi was lecturing them about some shit. They glared at me. "Why are you so late rose?" Sakura pointed at me.

"Well, I kinda crushed half the forest yesterday with my chakra and I passed out due to the lack of it. I just woke up 5 minutes ago. Hehe." Kakashi looked at me worriedly. "So what are we supposed to do now." I asked kakashi. "All of them had done their survival training. Your punishment will be run 500 laps around the village in 5 minutes." My team looked at him shocked. "Sure thing kakashi." I took out my weights and ran at full speed.

I came back in 4 minutes. Faster than expected. Naruto and sakura had their jaws on the ground while sasuke looked shocked. "How about that? What am I suppose to do next?" "Demonstrate to them on how to climb a tree without using hands and only chakra." I sighed. "Why are you giving me all the dirty work?" "Cause you are the co-captain and this is your punishment young lady." I sighed and put chakra on my feet I then started walking up.

"Okay it's your turn. Don't stop till you drop. Good luck. And sakura I need to talk to you once you're done with this training." She looked at me worried but still nodded anyways. Team 7 started concentrating and put chakra to their feet. Sasuke had put a little too much while naruto had put too little. Sakura went up all the way with the first try. "Well done sakura, come with me now."

She nodded her head nervously. I brought her to an open clearing a few feet away from the boys. "If I train you, will you stop liking sasuke?" I asked straightforwardly. I'm not the type who would go around the bush. She stuttured. "Y-yes...N-no...I don't know." I sighed. I patted sakura on the shoulder and said, "If you stop liking sasuke, I swear to kami, you'll be the strongest kunoichi alive. You may even surpass one of the legendary sannins. I promise you. Just stop wasting your precious time on someone who doesn't gives shit about you okay? You're worth more than that."

She looked me in the eye and I saw unshed tears. "Thank you rose." I nodded. "Okay now I'll help you with your training. Run 500 laps with me around the village." She groaned. "HEY YOU'RE NOT IN THIS ALONE SO GET YOUR ASS UP AND START RUNNING WITH ME." She took off beside me.

Once we were done, I wanted to know of her strength so I told her how to do a chakra empowered punch. I showed her beforehand before she does something out of the ordinary. She managed to punch the tree down. "Wow impressive sakura. See what'd I tell ya? You will be one of the best kunoichi's konoha has ever had if you stop liking that brat." She smiled up at me. "Yeah what you said is true. From now on, I will forget about sasuke and focus on training better."

"That's the spirit. Now go and punch the whole forest down. I'll join you." So we started punching trees down one by one and we kinda got too engrossed to notice anything else but a cough pulled me back to reality. "Yea kakashi?" "You thought sakura this?" I nodded. "I'm a fucking jounin kakashi. She's my student too." I sighed slightly annoyed.

"Wow! Sakura is awesome." Naruto exclaimed. Apparently, sakura got even more carried away and I had to stop her fist from punching another tree. "Err...sakura? I think we kinda lost track of it and we started killing all the trees. Hehe." She chuckled. "Oops. My bad." I patted her head.

"What have you guys been doing?" Kakashi asked me. "WE ran around the village 500 times. Take note: WE. Then I talked to her about something and then I thought her about strength. Show them what I have taught you. Punch the ground." The boy snickered at her thinking that she's the old weak girl. She smirked thinking of the same thing I did.

She managed to punch the ground 50 feet away from us. "WHOSE THE BETTER SENSEI NOW BITCH?" I did the bitch pose and kakashi sweatdropped. "Remember what I said sakura. All of you are dismissed. Bye kakashi. See you at home later." I waved good bye and decided to steal a box of blood. I drank all of it greedily and ran away. So fulfilling.

I then went home to cook for kakashi. I decided to make a good meal for just him since I'm going to be out soon. I left a note saying, Hi kakashi, I've prepared your meal. I'll be going on missions. I'm in need of cash. Oh. And tell sakura to run another 500 laps cause I won't be here for a while. Love you. XO. :)

I then transported to the hokage's room to be "welcomed" by team 10. "So what are you guys doing here?" I asked them curiously. "Oh we have a mission but we need a captain but we don't know who would be suitable." A captain. I smirked. "I volunteer myself old man." I smiled up at him and he nodded. "Meet me at the gates in 30 minutes. Don't be late if not I'll tear off your limbs one by one." They flinched and ran off.

"Bye old man. Take care." He chuckled at me. I sighed. I went to the hospital once again and decided to transfer the blood in a plastic bag to a water bottle so that people won't be suspicious of it.

I put 3 bottles of blood and 3 plain water into my backpack. I didn't really had to prepare anything else except for blood so I just walked to the gates slowly. All of us had reached at the gates just in time. "Let's head out now. You can tell me the mission on the way."

♚♕♚

YIPPEE AN UPDATE. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE MUCH LOVEZZZ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32 0 3
"Anger is a fuel. It can ignite any emotion... and burn you right up." In a chaotic city like Konoha, tension is always running high. We have: A misc...
297 28 19
What happens when a ninja is born that is not in the databases of a hidden village? What happens when they end up returning after a tragic incident i...
211K 6.6K 22
[COMPLETED] Mikazuki Hatake lost her family when she was 6 years old, only to gain another one. And his name was Kakashi Hatake Now 13 and about to b...
79.5K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...