Bitter Realization!!! ✔

By Neena_writes

Scene: Khushi's suicide attempt. 🌺 Ranked #1 in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. 🌷 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Thanking You!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Maha Update)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Maha update: Part 1)
Last Chapter (Maha Update Part 2)
Epilogue

Chapter 16

12K 512 88
By Neena_writes

Arnav ran frantically towards the room. His heart beating fast. Reaching the door, his heart skipped a beat in fear.

Fear for what was coming.

Opening the door, he dashed in and stopped in his tracks. The sight in front of him lifted a huge burden off his heart.

Khushi was startled at his sudden appearance. She was still sitting in the bed. Her hand clutching a pillow.

Arnav took a long breath to slow down his racing heart. He closed his eyes and whispered, Khushi.

Khushi was still confused about his feelings. He just left some while ago? What happened to him then??

Shaking her head she called him unsure, Arnavji??

He looked up and their eyes met. Khushi saw the fear in his eyes. Subconsciously, she lifted her hands and gestured him to come near her.

Arnav took slow steps and came close to her. She pulled his hand and made him sit on the bed, but Arnav hugged her.

Khushi could feel his vulnerability so without any hesitance, she brought arms around him and caressed his back. Arnav tightened his hold on her, pulling her closer if possible.

Arnavji, what happened?? After a while Khushi asked when she felt that Arnav has calmed down. Arnav broke the hug and moved backward.

He didn't look at her, but hung his head low. Khushi cupped his face and made him face her.

Tell me. She said sternly while wiping his sweat.

Wo...wo...Shyam. Arnav felt Khushi's hand go still on his face. Her face paled all of a sudden.

Wha...wha...what?? She whispered.

Aman called. Shyam, he gulped, Shyam shot him. Khushi's mouth wide opened, her eyes tearing up.

Aman said that Shyam is coming here. Arnav clutched his hand.

I don't know Khushi how he found us and what are his intention but I will always be there for you and Di. Remember that!! Arnav cupped her face and assured her.

Bu...bu...but what he wan...wants now??? Khushi sobbed.

He already made me do all this, she gestured towards her legs, what will he do now?? Tears start rolling down her cheeks. Seeing them, Arnav just wanted to kill that pathetic man.

Sssshhh. He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. Don't worry. I am here for you. I won't let that man reach you. I promise. Khushi nodded her head.

I trust you. She said before keeping her head on his chest. Arnav's heart swelled in love.

Both sat there for some time. Arnav was thinking about his right hand man. Shyam was getting more dangerous and violent than he expected.

I under estimated you, Mr. Shyam Manohar Jha. But you crossed your limit. Attacking my right hand man was not a good step. Now wait and watch what I do to you. He thought, his brain processing the events.

Khushi sat there thinking about the coming days.

What will happen now?? Shyam shoot Amanji!!! Don't know how he is now!! How much you will stoop low, Mr. Shyam Manohar Jha!!?

Ringing of phone brought both back from their thoughts. Arnav attended the call, as Khushi tried to move back, he held her close to him.

Hello. He said, gesturing Khushi not to leave him.

How are you Saale Sahab?? A cold voice came, grabbing his attention.

Khushi stiffened in Arnav's hold.

Why you called me you - Arnav's anger knew no bounds.

Arey, arey. I just wanted to inform that you took a very wrong step by planning against me!! Shyam said harshly.

What plan?? Arnav asked.

You and I both know what plan I am talking about. But if you are suffering from Dementia, then let me remind you.

He paused for a second and Arnav held his breath.

I am taking about the plan you and Aman made!!! Arnav closed his eyes and leaving Khushi, came near the window.

What happened, now you forgot to speak?? Arnav gritted his teeth at his mocking voice.

Don't think that I will let you do anything to my family anymore. You played with enough lives already. Now it's time to see your true place. Arnav gritted every word.

Arey, not now, Saale sahab. I want to play with Khushiji before yo-

Dare you say anything about Khushi, you bloody person. Arnav shouted making Khushi flinch, but Shyam laughed on the other side.

Khushi is only mine. Do you hear that?? She is only mine... Arnav shouted hearing his laugh from the other side.

Stay away from he- he said but the line was cut from the other side.

Arnav grabbed his hairs in his fist, throwing the phone on couch. His head throbbing. How could he even think like that?? He felt anger bubbling inside him.

When suddenly he heard glass fell on the floor. He turned sharply and immediately came close to Khushi, holding her.

Khushi, what are you doing? The doctor told you to not move around. Why you got up, dammit?? Arnav shouted at her who got up from the bed but stumbled standing at the floor.

Wo...wo... You were tensed!! I wanted to come near you! She said pouting her lips.

Oh Khushi. Arnav breathed and engulfed her in a hug. I am alright as long as you are with me.

Khushi smiled. I will always be there with you.

After making Khushi lie down properly and tucking her in blankets, Arnav left the room but not before checking the windows.

Sleep well, Khushi. I am there to lookout for you!! He said kissing her head.

Picking his phone, he came out.

*

*

*

A man was standing in a room. His veins throbbing in neck. Eyes fill with unshed tears.

With a cry he threw everything on the table at floor. The room filled with crashing sound and a glass or two broke.

Turning around he punched the mirror on wall. Glass pierced in his hand and blood oozed out of his hand, but little did he care.

With a heavy heart, he fell on his knees.

You shouldn't have done this to my family!!!

A lone tear escaped his eye.

I will make you pay for you deeds!!!

He gritted his teeth.

You will have to see my wrath now!!

He wiped the tear from the back of his hand.

I promise you a very painful death!!!

He closed his eyes and took a long breath, calming his nerves.

*

*

*

Knocking the door, Arnav entered Anjali's room.

Chotte? Anjali straightened.

Di, you are still awake?? He came inside, closing the door behind him.

Anjali shrugged her shoulders when her eyes caught a bandage on Arnav's hand.

How did this happen?? She quickly came near him, and took his hand in hers.

It's nothing Di. The glass slipped and it pierced while I was collecting it.

Why you did that when you don't know how to pick it. Why didn't you call Hari Parakash?? Anjali fumed.

Arnav scratched his head and said, Actually, I did thought to call him, Di, but don't you think that it will be stupid to call him from Delhi to Mumbai just for picking broken glass?? He asked with a naughty glint.

Anjali then realized that indeed they were in Mumbai and not in Delhi.

She hugged Arnav, I miss everyone, chotte. She whispered, clutching his shirt in his hands.

Arnav hugged her back, I understand Di, but you know na that you will have to be strong for all three of us. We all need you, di.

Anjali hummed.

I came here to tell you an important news, Di. Anjali broke the hug and looked at him.

It's about Shyam. Arnav said.

Anjali gritted her teeth.

Tell me what he did now!!

And Arnav told her the whole turn of events. After listening, Anjali just wanted to kick him to death.

Chotte, this is going out of hands now!! We can't risk other's lives like this. And Aman is like family to us. You should now take serious action against him. Anjali stated.

I too think the same. But before that, we should think about Aman. I am thinking to bring him here.

It will be best. The more closer he stays, the better it will be!!

Arnav nodded, his ASR brain in action.

But the question is,

where was Vivek??

...

Love,
Neena💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 43.2K 92
Based on the popular show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Season 1 Khushi and Arnav represent the worst part of each other's pasts. Neither want anything...
305K 21.4K 49
It is a sweet story of Arnav and Khushi. This story starts with Shyam's truth out about him being a married man. From the episode dated 11th December...
750K 20.6K 55
THIS STORY IS FROM THE HEART THROBBING HINDI SERIAL 'ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON' SEASON 1 WHICH WAS TELECASTED IN STAR PLUS. WE DO NOT WISH TO COMPLE...
410K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...