Daddy Luh Dirty/Cute Interrac...

De sebastian_babygirl

Derek Luh Is daddy af Mais

Prom
Drunk
Cute fluffy shit
Age Aint Nothing but a Number
Authors note
Jingle Bell Time is the Right time
Derek gets mad
Our daughter sneaks out
Get her wet with my voice now black girls like white boys
Update
Did You Hear That
Our daughter sneaks out part two
ODSO Part 3
I live for you
" youre my kid "
Date night
Do me baby!
Coustume party
Basketball Star
Prom part 2
Our First Time
Basketball star part 2
God is a Woman
Authors note
God is a Woman Pt. 2
Otp
My kids
God is a Woman Pt.3
We found love in a hopeless place
Family Day
Authors Note
High school
Space is just a word made up by someone whos afraid
Fathers Day
I've been wanting to do that since I laid my eyes on you
Heaven
Afraid
Basketball Star Part 3
All I Ask
Hey guys
All I ask PT2
Authors note

Car accident

468 5 0
De sebastian_babygirl

Alyce POV

" you know what Derek I know you were texting that bitch " I said looking at him screaming my lungs out

" I'm not texting any bitch she messaged me I didn't reply she's our sons fucking teacher "

" you think she looks better than me don't you because she's white and she has a small waist and no body shape or curves "

I started to break down because I always knew that I was going to be cheated on with a white girl. Like I always say these white girls are so fucking special they got something that us black girls don't have.

" why do you always go to that GOD you're so damn insecure I swear that shit gets annoying "

I looked at him with tears in my eyes. I looked at him for a couple seconds debating if I wanted to slap him. I dried up my tears and just walked out the room. I went upstairs to Dj's room I got the 2 of us some clothes for the next couple days and some of his favorite toys. After I got everything that was necessary for him first before I got my things. When I went back downstairs Derek was looking at me wondering what I am doing. I started looking for my keys so I could crank up my car when I finally found them I went outside and turned the heat on. I walked in the house and walked up the stairs and kilo was looking at me, when I was finish I took all my things and juniors things to the car. When I came back Derek was sitting on the couch with his hands on his head.

" so what you going to do leave me? What kind of parent would you be to take my son away from me? "

He was screaming at me and I wasn't going to let him get to me more than he already did because then something bad would happen.

" don't you yell at me Derek because I'm not in the mood "

I walked up the stairs one finally time and got my baby. Kilo came outside getting in the car laying in the front seat. I strapped Dj in and drove away lookin at my house in the review mirror. I started to cry while driving away I went to my moms house and took him inside to my mother. I got our stuff and kilo and I got in my old bed. For some reason I couldn't sleep so I went outside and smoked a blunt. When I got in the bed I drifted off to a little nap. I was awaken by my phone ringing i looked at the phone saw that it was Derek's mother

" I know Derek probably told you to call me to try to get me to come home but- "

" no where are you? Something happened to Derek we need you to come to the hospital "

" what happened mama? "

" I'll tell you everything when you get here just hurry "

I got in my Jeep and rushed to the hospital that was 20 minutes away from my moms house. When I got there Derek's parents and his sister was there.

" what happened to him? "

" he was driving and he got hit by a drunk driver they said he's in a coma they don't know if he'll come out of it "

" oh no "

I fell on the ground and I began crying Delaney came over to me and comforted me. The doctor came out and told us that we could see him if we wanted but one at a time. I let everybody go before me cause I knew I would take the longest time in there with him. When I finally did get to go in the room to see Derek I was afraid of what I was gonna see. I walked in an saw Derek laying in the bed with cuts and bruises all over his face it hurt my heart to see him like that. I grabbed a chair and put it beside him and grabbed his hand and laid my head beside his body. That was how I stayed for almost 4 months. I didn't eat I just laid beside him. I woke up and saw Dj looking at me.

" mommy why daddy not waking up? "

" he is gonna wake up soon baby he just taking a deep sleep "

" can me and grandma stay here and pray over daddy? "

" of course baby just sit here I'll be back mom I'm gonna go home and take a shower a nap then come back "

" ok be safe please "

I walk out of the hospital and drive to our house which is only 10 minutes away. I stripped down and looked in the mirror I looked sick my skin don't look as glowing as it usually does. I took a shower and washed my hair I put on one of his hoodies and shorts then got in the bed and rested a little since I wasn't able to sleep. 10 minutes of me just laying there smelling Derek hoodie I was drifting to sleep until I got a call I answered it with looking at the caller I'd.

Hey ma- Derek

Derek you're awake- Me

Yea I am baby now come I'm ready to see your face- Derek

Ok baby I'm coming right now- Me

I put my shoes on and leave the house I didn't even get a chance to eat my food  it's ok I'm not that hungry. I rode with my windows down cause my hair was still a little wet. I ran into the hospital and to Derek's room I walked in slowly and looked over to his bed and saw that he wasn't in there. I walked into the lobby and saw my mom and his mom talking to each other.

" mom where is Derek? "

" oh honey he was just in his room he might be in the bathroom "

" ok "

I walked back in the room and saw him in the bed with that little gown on I smiled knowing he is ok and is moving around.

" my baby is ok "

I walk over to his bed and I get in beside him a couple tears fall from my face. I put my hair in a ponytail knowing it probably look a mess.

" don't cry baby doll I'm fine while I was in the coma I told myself that I had to get out of this coma because I had to do it for you I know you can't raise our son by yourself and he needs a daddy and not just a random man around him "

" I love you Derek "

I laid beside him with my head on his chest tracing the tattoos on his arm. We laid there asleep a while until Dj came running in.

" yay daddy is ok I prayed for him and god answered it "

He jumped in the bed with us and I smiled I got out the bed when both of them were asleep. I took a picture of them and walked out the room. A few days had pasted and Derek was able to come home and I was so excited. I helped him get into the Jeep and we went home. When we got home Derek gets in the bed and takes his medicine. I go downstairs and make something that Derek likes which was soul food. I made the food and brought it upstairs I gave him his food and got in the bed beside him.

" is it good baby? "

" very I was so tired of that hospital food "

" I bet you were "

" so I was thinking? "

" I think I know where this is going "

" I was thinking that we could have another baby? "

" I should have known that this is where this was going Derek no.......... I'll think about it "

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

29.6K 825 32
Spelivia Love Story โค๏ธ๐Ÿค
27.1K 996 43
โœจIt's complicatedโœจ ....read to know what's gon happen Follow me for updates
68.5K 2.8K 41
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: (๐’.) ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’๐’š๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...
105K 2.7K 11
- ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž...