NinjaGo: Lloyd X Reader [Disc...

By Crimsia

(Y/N) was just having a normal day in her normal life. She was watching Ninjago in her room. She wished th... More

Prologue
Rise of the Snakes
Snakebit
Never Trust A Snake
Can of Worms
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green and Yellow Ninja
All of Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
Season 2!
Darkness Shall Rise
Pirates VS Ninjas
Double Trouble
Child's Play
~Special Episode: Womanhood~
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
The Last Voyage
Island of Darkness
~Special Episode: Christmas~
The Last Hope
Return of the Overlord
Rise of the Spinjitsu Masters
Season 3!
The Surge
The Art of the Silent Fist
Blackout
A/N
The Curse of the Golden Master

Home

8.9K 169 265
By Crimsia

(Y/N) POV

I woke up as my eyes were opening slowly. My eyes saw the ice cavern and snakes sleeping on the cold hard ground. I started to sit up but something was pulling me down by my waist. I looked down and arms were around me. I turned to sneak a glance at the boy next to me. Lloyd had a very peaceful expression with a small smile on his face as he slept. 

'So cute' I thought with a loving smile.

'Wait, what?!' My eyes widened and my face began to turn beet red. 'I only met him recently! I couldn't have liked someone that fast! But.....

-Flashback-

I walked over to Lloyd and hugged him from behind. He stopped groaning and stiffened but relaxed.

"Thank you for saving me." I said with a blush. He touched my hand.

"Always."

-End of flashback-

I shook my head, hoping to shake the thoughts out of my head.I fully turned my body towards Lloyd and laid back down. I snuggled closer to him, embracing his warmth. I stared at his sleeping face as I recall the events that happened recently. Waking up in a strange place, meeting Lloyd, the journey to the mountains, encountering the Hypnobrai, Lloyds mini-invasion for candy, me being taken hostage by the Ninja, and our retreat. It was confusing and exciting. I thoughts was wondering towards the Ninja, who are they? My eyes closed, I fell into a deep slumber once more, hugging Lloyd back.

'I wonder what the Ninja are doing?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sensei Wu's POV

I was trying to meditate in my room.

Cole: My turn. Uh, it's my turn! Oh, you want a little more? Take this!

I opened my eyes as I heard thudding in the distance.

Kai: Yeah? How about a little of this?

Knowing that I would not be able to meditate, I stood up and grabbed the flute from the altar. I then put in a container. I decided to check up on the boys to see if they were playing video games again instead of training.

Cole: Money Paw to the head.

Jay: Ninja Roll.

I opened the door to where the game console is and to my surprise, they weren't in there.

'If they aren't here, where else would the possibly be? Maybe the training ground like they should be.'

Kai: Dragon Punch!

I opened the door to the training grounds to see my students, actually training.

Zane was meditating, Jay was practicing his nunchucks, Cole was wielding his scythe, and Kai was doing his Spinjitsu.

Until Zane got out of his meditation and started to get in Jay's way, stealing Cole's scythe, and covered the ground with ice with his Spinjitsu, which made Kai slip.

I heard my students talking about their brother.

Kai: This roof isn't big enough for the four of us.

Cole: Correction. This roof isn't big enough for him.

Jay: It's like he's in his own world. I bet he can't even hear us!

Jay said turning to Zane but he was ignored as Zane continued to train. I walked up to the boys.

Kai: Sensei, Zane's weird.

Me: What is weird? Someone who is different, or someone who is different than you?

Cole: No, sensei, he's "weird" weird.

They started having flashbacks of Zane's actions that they defined as weird. Zane brushing his teeth while Cole is using the bathroom, laughing during a sad movie, and eating a deli meat sandwich in the fridge. We turned to look at Zane.

Kai: We like the guy, he's really smart. He's just, uh, a little off sometimes.

Me: Zane is a brother, and brothers are often different. I should know.

I began to think about my brother Garmadon.

Zane's POV

I stopped my training to see that the mailman arrive as my brothers yelled "Mail!" in excitement.

The mailman sighs then began to give my brothers their mail.

Mailman: Let's see, a letter from Jay's parents.

Jay takes his mail.

Mailman: Hmm...Kai has a fan letter.

Kai takes his.

Mailman: Oh, something from Cole's father.

Cole: What? No Package? I'm expecting something from Creatures, Beasts, & Beyond.

Mailman: Hmm, no, nothing from, uh....Ah, here it is. 

Cole: Ha! Rocky's gonna love this.

Cole ran to the stables to give his dragon, Rocky, his new items as Jay and Kai opened their letters. I had my head down, stealing a glance at the both of them and I started to walk until Jay stopped me.

Jay: Hey, Zane, how come you never hear anything from your parents?

Me: I don't remember my parents. I've been an orphan all my life.

The two looked at each other with pitying faces.

Kai: You mean you've never had a home?

I shook my head and I looked away with a sad expression.

Sensei: The monastery is your home now.

I walked away.

Cole's POV

I was at the monastery's stable to give Rocky his favorite food.

Me: Liver and toads, Rocky. Your favorite.

Rocky growls, waiting for his toad. I tossed the toad into his mouth.

Me: Mm, mm!

I watched as Rocky ate and waited to feed him more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skales POV

The hypnobrai and I were ordered to build a treehoussse for the nuisssance and hiss friend in the forest. But inssstead of working, I wasss watching from the black ninja'sssss eyessss but then ended it as my comrade sssspoke.

Random Hypnobrai: I can't believe hypnotizzzed one of the Ninja. Doesss the general know?

Me: Of coursse not. He'ss been put under the control of Lloyd, and I plan to usse it for my bessst interesst.

The hypnobrai walked away as the general came into view.

General: Everyone workss while you two sssslack? Asss my ssecond in command, I expect more from you, Sskales. 

Me: Yess, general.

The general wass walking away until I sspoke again.

Me: General, you know, I am mosst loyal to you, but I musst quessstion  this childissh agenda. The Ninja hasss sstolen our ssstaff, yet you instruct your army to make thiss playhousse for Lloyd and hiss friend? Snakess don't belong in treesss. 

General: You know better judgment than to quesstion my judgment, Sskales. I'll pretend you didn't assk.

Our conversation was interrupted by the little brat himsself from below.

Lloyd: If we plan to rule NInjago from here, this elevator needs to have a trap door. I want more booby traps!

General: Asss you wissh, young Garmadon. 

Me: Asss you wissh, general.

I walked back into this sstupid tree housse to help with this usselesss agenda.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

Everyone was at the dining room table, waiting for dinner to be served.

Jay: Oh, I love it when it's Zane's night to cook.

Cole: Hey, I didn't hear any complaints about my duck chowder last night.

Kai: That's because it glued our mouths shut. You really thought Jay was speechless all throughout dinner?

Jay: Yeah. Please don't make that again. 

Zane comes in with a delicious cooked chicken and sets it on the table.

Zane: Dinner is served.

Everyone was silent, staring at Zane with confused faces until they burst into laughter. Zane was extremely confused and looked at everyone in a questioning manner.

Zane: What's so funny?

Nya: Zane, you're wearing a.....Well, even I wouldn't wear that. 

Zane: You laugh because I take steps to ensure I am clean after cooking? 

Kai: Ha-ha! No, we laugh because you came out wearing that ridiculous outfit. 

Zane: I guess we don't share the same sense of humor.

Cole: Well, how about this?

Cole suddenly grabs the plate of shrimp and smashes it into Kai's face.

Everyone laughed except Zane while Kai was angry. 

Cole: How could you not find that funny?

Sensei snuck up behind Cole and dumped porage on Cole's head. Cole screams in surprise and frustration, frozen in shock. Sensei and Kai laugh. 

Sensei: Now you are brothers. 

Everyone laughs and chatters, throwing food at each other. Zane stood there still confused and didn't respond to the event, resulting getting covered in food.

Nya: He looked so cute in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane's POV

I  was taking out the trash, still covered in food, and took off the apron. I looked up at the stars until I heard a falcon cry. He stared at me and I back with my head tilted. He did the same. I was shocked but I shook my head thinking that I was nothing but he copied me again. I then started to do a weird dance to see if he would that too. He did. I smiled in amazement as the Falcon flew away. I heard everyone inside still chattering. I decided to follow the Falcon to where ever it was taking me. 

Timeskip

We were in the forest as I still followed in pursuit. The falcon led me to a treehouse base. I gasped at the sight. I saw the Hypnobrai building a base and when I looked down, I saw Lloyd on a plank that the Hypnobrai was carrying with the same little girl, we used for hostage earlier, following behind. 

Lloyd: If I see one girl in here, I'm gonna go ballistic.

The little girl looked hurt until Lloyd seemed to remember her.

Lloyd: Except for (Y/N) of course!

He looked back at her and smile. She smiled back happily with a small blush on her cheeks. So her name is (Y/N).

The falcon cries and I look up. He signaled me that I should go back.

Me: Thank you, my mysterious friend.

Timeskip to the morning

My brothers and I were running in the forest to that treehouse base I discovered last night.  They were following my lead, getting weary.  I stopped and began to look around my surroundings. 

Kai: I don't even think Zane knows where he is going.

They ran up to me, panting.

Kai: Uh, tell us again how you stumbled upon Lloyd's secret headquarters?

Me: I followed a bird.

Jay: Why did you follow a bird?

Me: Because it danced.

Jay: Oh. Okay. Was it a cuckoo bird?

They laughed.

Jay: The bird.

Me: Of course not. Everyone knows cuckoo birds are not indigenous in these forests.

I ran again until we reach the base as we heard Lloyd yell orders.

Lloyd: Watch it! No, bigger! Come on, we don't have all day. It's not time for a lunch break.

We looked at it amazed.

Cole: Holy cannoli, Frosty was right. 

Kai: We can't let that brat and those snakes get a foothold on Ninjago. We gotta destroy that thing before it becomes operational. 

Jay: Whoa. Are you sure? It looks like a pretty cool tree house. There's a ropes course. Oh, a tree swing.

Cole: Hey. Remember whose team you're on. All right, guys, what do we do?

Kai: It looks like the entire place is being supported by those three trees. Once those ties are severed, the whole thing is gonna fall like a house of cards. 

Me: But why would one make a house of cards? Such construction would be careless. 

Kai: Oh, brother.

Cole: Travel in shadows, boys.

We sprang into action.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV

We were continuing to build the tree house that Lloyd wanted. I felt bad for the Hypnobrai for how Lloyd is treating them so I help them whatever I can do. I was by Lloyd on a high floor but I was scared because of how high we were so I clung to the wall. 

Lloyd: It's almost finished. Soon, my fortress will be complete. You!

Random Hypnobrai: Huh?

Lloyd: Hold up that sign for me. 

The hypnobrai holds up the sign that says " No girls allowed except (Y/N)" with a goofy smile like he accomplished the greatest thing on Ninjago. I giggled. Then suddenly, Lloyd pulled a lever as the hypnobrai chuckles.

Random Hypnobrai: Ahhh!

Lloyd: Booby Trap!

I heard the grunting of the hypnobrai as he fell from this dangerous height. 

'I hope that he makes it alive' I thought as I cringed and grew more afraid of the trap doors. 'I do not want that to be me'

Pushing my fear aside, I ran down the stair to check on the poor hypnobrai as quickly as I can. I was panting as I reached him. I waited a little bit to catch my breath before I spoke worriedly.

Me: Are you ok?

Random hypnobrai: Yeah. 

He chuckled funny and his head was swaying from side to side.

Me: Here grab my hand.

I reached my hand out to him. He grabbed it and I pulled him to stand up. I helped him to the tree trunk so that he may sit comfortably.

Me: You should take a break as you may have a concussion and it's dangerous to continue working like that especially after that kind of fall. He nodded his head, gratefully. A another hypnobrai was walking past with a small plank of wood but I stopped him.

Me: Can you please watch your friend and makes sure that doesn't push himself. If Lloyd yells at both of you, tell him that '(Y/N) said that we can take a break and help him recover." I will take that plank of wood from you and do this. So please watch over him.

The hypnobrai nodded and sat next to his friend after handing me the plank of wood. I started to walk back up the stairs with the small plank and Lloyd's sign.

'Why is Lloyd acting this way? He is a super sweet boy but why does he want to be evil?'

I was near the top when suddenly, the tree house tilted. I clung to the wall as fear was setting in. I heard many hypnobrais falling. I closed my eyes. Then I remembered.

'Lloyd!!' 

My eyes widened and I began to run up, close to the wall, to find him. I made it up where Lloyd was but without warning, it tilted again as everyone was slipping onto the side facing downward and the hypnobrai screaming once again while the fall. I saw Lloyd standing on the railing.

Me: LLOYD!

He turned to look at me.

Lloyd: (Y/N)!!

He started to make it towards me as I didn't move. I was frozen in fear and my eyes closed.

After a few moments, I felt arms around me. I opened my eyes to see Lloyd with eyes full of concern and fear.

Lloyd: You are ok. We are going to be alright, I promise.

He looked up and his grip on me tightened. Curious, I looked at where he was looking and I saw the red Ninja standing there. 

Lloyd: I said no Ninja. Attack!

Skales: Everyone, retreat!

The tree house was still shaking and collapsing. 

Me: Lloyd we have to leave, it's not going hold us for long.

Lloyd: But we have to beat the Ninja as soon as we can. This is our chance. Trust me on this, please.

He stared into my eyes, pleading.

Flashback

Me: I d-don't t-think I can do this Lloyd. I-I'm scared!

Lloyd: I'll catch you, you can trust me!

Me: Do you promise to catch me?

Lloyd: On my whole existence.

I jumped down and Lloyd caught me bridal style. I looked up at him smirking at me, making me blush.

Flashback end

I looked deeply into his emerald eyes and nodded. He smiled at me. I smiled back. We walked up to the hypnobrai.

Lloyd: Don't go! We have to protect the tree house fortress.

Skales: Your tree housse? It'sss about time we did thiss. 

Lloyd: Did what?

Skales pulled a lever. My eyes widened.

'Oh No!'

We fell through the trap door. I gripped Lloyd tighter and put my face into his chest with my eyes squeezed shut. He put both of his arms around my waist as we fell until we hit a hard floor. Lloyd sat up and hugged me.

Lloyd: It's okay. Shhh. It's okay.

I was crying my eyes out.

Lloyd's POV

I was holding (Y/N) in my arms and I felt my cloak getting wet. (Y/N) was also trembling. I think she is crying. I hugged her tighter, saying comforting words to her as we sat in the cage.

'This is my fault that she is crying. If only I listened to her earlier and put her safety first instead of protecting this tree house.'

Me: I am so sorry (Y/N). I shouldn't be with you anymore as I am putting your life in danger because of my actions.

I tried to pull away but she pulled me tighter.

(Y/N): Please don't leave me. You are my only friend and I am afraid to be alone. I don't care about being in danger, just as long as I am with you I will be fine. So please don't leave me.

She looked up at me, tears falling from her (E/C) eyes. I nodded and swiped the tears away, smiling. I hugged her again

Me: Thank you.

She hugged me back and smiled.

The building began to shake more rapidly and I looked around. 

'I bet the Ninja is fighting on the rooftop.'

Then, I heard a flute playing.

'What is that? What's going on?'

The hypnobrai came and pick the cage up, bring us to ground before the tree house collapsed.

'What are they doing to do with us?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV

The Ninja quickly flew to the monastery for them to meet a terrible sight.

Kai: We are too late. Those snakes.

The dragon was growling trying to break free from the stable that was caught on fire.

Cole: Rocky.

As soon as Kai's dragon landed, Cole jumped down and ran towards the stables, freeing the rest of the dragons. While everyone looked around the monastery.

Kai: Our home.

Zane: Shard, put this out.

Shard stopped the fire with his breath in seconds.

Zane: The training equipment, gone.

Jay: Our video games, gone.

Sensei: They stole their staff back.

Cole: What do we do now?

Cole was upset and his campainion, Rocky rubbed his head on his owner in reassurance. While Kai picked up a rock and crushed it in anger.

Kai: If you hadn't followed that silly bird, none of this would've happened.

Sensei: Kai.

Jay: No. Sensei, he's right. Because of you, my high score has been deleted.

Zane was unfazed.

Zane: This is a teaching moment. We must learn from this.

Cole: A teaching moment? What's wrong with you? Don't you get it? Everything is gone!

Sensei: Enough! We are all at fault. Zane is your brother. Apologize at once. They sigh and turn around.

Cole: I'm sorry Zane. I ---

Jay: Zane?

They turned around again and saw that Zane took off on Shard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV

We were captured by the hypnobrai and taken back to the ice cavern, our hands tied by rope, beside the general. We looked at him.

Lloyd: Do something general. You're still under my command, right?

General: Enough! I am the general, you will return my staff at once.

Skales: No.

The hypnobrai and I gasped.

General: You dare challenge my command?

I looked at Lloyd showing a smudge look at the snakes. But they began to chant.

All hypnobrai: Slither Pit. Slither Pit. Slither Pit. Slither Pit.

Skales: I guess we will have to fight for it. In the Slither Pit.

They all cheered. Lloyd and I looked at each other worried. We watch them prepare for battle as we were tied up to the ice.

Announcer: Winner gets the staff and leads the tribe. You know the rules: There are none. But in the Slither Pit, whatevery I say goes. 

The two nodded.

Announcer: All right, fight!

The two began to fight. The general strikes first with his tail but Skales dodged it. Skales throws a punched but the general caught it and tries to throw a punch also. Skales dodged it and managed to punch the general with a twist. 

I looked over to Lloyd and saw that he found a map, the snake map to find the other tribes. He reached for it but couldn't manage. I knew that he was not going to give up. I looked back at the battle to see that it intenseified with the arena shifting sideways and the general losed his weapon. I looked back at Lloyd again. He got the map! He put the map in his pocket and looked at me, smiling in reassurance then turn to see the battle. I did the same.

Lloyd: Go, general. Go!

The general tried to hypnotize Skales but got hit instead. The general dodged all Skales attacks until Skales started to sway sisde to side, confusing the general. This gave Skales the opening he was looking for and pulled the finishing blow on the general.

Lloyd: Uh, get up! Get up!

The general was done for. Skales was the winner. My eyes widened. 

Skales: You two, leave and never return.

Lloyd and I gasp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV

Kai: Uh, what are we eating again? 

Cole: Ugh. Mud newt. Not bad for something that live underground.

Jay: What? Aah! Ugh!

Jay throw a rock into a can.

Jay: Yeah, a new high score. 

Sensei: Remember, we must be thankful for what we still have.

Cole: What do we have? Our home is gone.

Kai: You know, I don't miss our home, what I really miss is Zane.

Jay: Yeah. I miss Zane.

Nya: Zane?

Jay: Yeah, Zane. You know, the white ninja? The smart, strange one?

Nya: No! Zane!

All: Zane!

Zane walked up to everyone.

Jay: Oh, Zane. We're so sorry for everything we said. We're a team, and that means we're all responsible.

Zane: You don't need to apologize to me.

Kai: But what about all those awful things we said? Isn't that why you left?

Zane: Of course not. I saw the falcon again and I followed him.

Cole: That's our Zane.

Nya: We're happy to have you back. 

Zane: Why? Is it my turn to make dinner?

They all laugh.

Sensei: Yes, Zane. We would love for you to make dinner.

Zane: But I already made it. Come, I want to show you what I found. I think you all will all be pleased.

Zane led them through the desert. Then he stopped.

Zane: I can't explain it, but I feel a strange connection with the falcon. I think he's trying to help show us the path we need to take.

They shrugged and continued to follow Zane. A ship came to view.

Zane: Our new home.

They gasp. 

Sensei: My Goodness.

Cole: Oh, so cool.

Jay: Do I smell pie?

Zane: Cobbler berry. Oh, and I made myrtle berry, and apple, and---

Before Zane could finish, they chearred and began to run towards the ship.

Sensei: I am proud of you, Zane. One day, I promise we will find your family.

Zane: But I already found them. 

Sensei smiled, proud of the boy.

Sensei: I feel there's more to you than meets the eye. There's something special about you, Zane.

Zane: Sensei, will I become the Green Ninja or Yellow Ninja?

Sensei: It's to early to tell. But if it is in your path, you will know. Come now, it would be a shame to let them eat all that pie.

Sensei and Zane walked toward the ship. Then as they sit on the dinner table, they have a food fight.

In the distance, Lloyd and (Y/N) watch the happy moment but are sad that they don't have that. Lloyd sighs and walked away, holding (Y/N)'s hand, into the desert.

'Will we ever find a home?'Lloyd and (Y/N) thought.

(A/N)

Sorry for the last updat. I have been busy at school with homework every night and studying for SAT. No wonder why they said that Junior year is the hardest! I hoped you enjoys and hopefully,I'll update tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
574K 35.1K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...