Zeppelin (A ave...

By cringequeen_emily

Just a warning this story doesn't not really have a plot line just something I had an idea for (also ships s... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

1.1K 22 0
By cringequeen_emily

Buckys POV
I was sitting at a diner with peter (Parker now Rogers-Stark) Steve and Tony's adopted son.

"Hey uncle bucky I heard dad and pop talking about a girl named Janie, do you know who she is?"

" well before they adopted you peter they where able to combine there dna to have a child together that was mothered by Steve. Her name was Janie and she was taken by hydra and we have never found her but we do update a sketch every year guessing what she would look like."

"Do u have a picture of the sketch?"

"Actually I think I have one on me Pete." I pulled it out of my wallet and handed it to him.

Peter stared at it for a minute before someone walked in causing him to look up he then looked at the picture again before saying," uncle Bucky I think I just found Janie."

I quickly took the picture from him and looked back and forth between the picture and the girl before deciding there was no way that was not her. " Pete I want you to go home don't tell your parents about her till I say you can or bring her home, okay?"

He nodded and went out the door, Janie soon followed with 2 to-go bags in her hands. I decided to follow her till she got where she was heading to stop and talk to her.

She pulled up to a old roadside hotel and went to her room I decided to wait a few minutes before knocking on her door.

Janie's (zeppelins) POV
Me, Sam and dean all had a fight so we decided to stay away from each other for a couple months to cool down. I just got back from getting pie in a diner looking for a hunt. I always wanted to go to New York but the boys aren't fond of big cities so when this happened I got the chance and took it.

Just as I was starting to eat my pie someone knocked on my door

. "Whoever this is it better be important because you just interrupted my pie time." I said while walking to open the door.

When I opens the door a guy with long hair and metal arm was on the other side. As soon as I saw his arm I started to go for my gun until I felt something in my neck then it all went black.

Buckys POV
I finally got the courage to go and knock on her door. Right after I knocked I heard her yell something about interrupting pie time. As soon as she open the door she looked me up and down. She stopped when she saw my arm and she was fixated on it. She finally snapped out of it and started to reach for a gun. I soon realized this was harder then I thought it was going to be. Before she could get her gun out I quickly injected a knock out serm and picked her up and drove to the tower.

I finally got to the tower and head straight to the medical room. "He Jarvis tell tony and Steve to get down here I have a surprise for them."

"Right away Mr.Barnes"

A few minutes later they both waltz in hair messy and a pink tint on their cheeks. "This better be good for what you just interrupted." Tony said

"Take a look yourselves." I said pointing to where Janie was laying.

They both looked at the her with shock then happiness. "Is this really her, you found her." Steve asked

"Yep!"

They hugged and cried for a couple minutes before they realized that I had he cuffed to the bed. "Why is she cuffed." Steve asked

"Well I saw her at a diner , followed her to her hotel before knocking on her door, and when she opened it she saw my arm and tried to shoot me so I had to knock her out."

"Why would she be afraid of your arm." Tony asked

"Cuz she's got one just like it" Steve said almost cutting him off.

"Who knows what she's been through." I said

"Well all that matters is she back with us safe and sound." Tony said reassuring everyone

"Oh peter knows about her to now, he found out cuz he was at the diner with me." I told them and the were about to respond but a groan stole our attention.

Janies (zeppelins) POV
I struggled to open my eyes. I groaned blinking before sitting up. I then noticed my hands were cuffed and there were two strangers in front of me and the guy that was at my door.

" who the fuck are you guys and where the hell am I at?" I asked anger evident in my voice.

"You know those aren't nice words." The buff blond told me

" what are you my grandma?" I asked causing the other two to laugh.

" well I'm tony stark and this is my husband Steve Rogers and we're your biological parents." The shorter one now know as tony told me.

"Your messing with me right?"

"Nope, we checked your defiantly ours." Tony then explained how I had two Dad's.

"So who's the guy that interrupted my pie time?"

"That would be Bucky my best friend and a new avenger." Steve told me

" why don't you tell us about yourself?" Tony asked

"Well there's not much to tell. I never knew my name but my favorite band is Led Zeppelin so I go by zeppelin, I like classic rock music, working old cars and watching horror or western movies. That's about it."

" I like you already." Tony said with a smile

"If you want we can call you Zeppelin but your real name is Janie."

"Call me Zeppelin."

"Well zeppelin it about time to meet the rest of your family."

They then took me up to what I assume is the living room which is bigger then anything I've ever seen

"Guys, we finally found Janie but she goes by zeppelin now." Tony said grabbing everyone's attention in the room

I was quickly gathered in with hugs witch made me uncomfortable

" zeppelin meet your aunt Natasha, aunt Wanda, uncle Thor, Loki (in this story Loki is now good and lives with the avengers just in case to keep watch on him) uncle Bruce, uncle Clint, uncle petrio and your little brother peter."

I waved quickly memorizing names and faces. I then remember I have my stuff and Bobby's car at the hotel

"So do you guys want me to stay here because if I am I need to get my car and stuff at the motel." I stated

"Of course we want you here in fact we will all go with you and we can get something to eat on the way back." Tony said

"Sounds good to me"

I was quickly squeezed in the back seat of a car in between uncle Thor and Loki. To say the ride was uncomfortable is underestimated. We got to the hotel all of them following me like puppies.

"You all stand out here I'll be done in a couple of minutes."

I quickly shoved all my books and weapons into a duffle then my clothes on top not wanting then to find them.

When walked out they were in the exact places they were before making me giggle a little.

"So which car is yours?" Uncle Clint asked taking my bag out of my hand

"That one." I said taking the bag back and walking to Bobby's chevelle.

"Nice car but could use some work" Steve said

"No kidding!" Slipped out of Tony's mouth

" if I wake up one morning and see anything changed on this car your all dead, this car has a lot of memories to me." I said sternly

"You heard her tony." Clint said making everyone laugh while he pouted.

We went and had pizza for dinner and I was disappointed that there was no pie so Steve promised to make me one. Then tony showed me my room he had redone while we were out it was red and gray with classic rock posters covering the walls. The bed had black bedding, the furniture was white giving a little brightness and it was full of instruments and records.

I went to sleep with a smile which I haven't done in awhile.

~ how was the first chapter leave comments and thanks for reading my horrible writing, I really don't know why you would like it~ author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 6.3K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
573K 29.5K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
927K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
843K 39.3K 167
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one