The Daughter of Bellatrix Les...

By crazyspazzyme123

I am no ordinary half blood. I am Sierra Lestrange a witch and daughter of a god. I am going to go to London... More

The Daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange(Harry potter and percy jackson fanfic)
Chapter 2: Professor Dumbledore
Chapter 3:Hello Hogwarts
Chapter 4: Hermione
Chapter 5: The Meeting
Chapter 6 : The House
Chapter 7: The Grangers
Chapter 9: Good Morning
Chapter 10:Lessons Begin
Chapter 11: Hi, Traitor
Chapter 12: Missed You, Now Die
Chapter 13: Revealing Secrets
Chapter 14: The Explanation
Chapter 15:Who's The Teacher Here?
Chapter 16: I Love The Mall
Chapter 17: To The Forest....Again
Chapter 18: Time To Fight
Chpter 19: Uh-Oh
Chapter 20: To the Forest....... For The Third Time
Chapter 21: Luke
Chapter 22: Mom?
Chapter 23: I Make Us Plummet Our Death
Chapter 24: Wait......We're Not Dead?
Chapter 25: On The Train Ride Home
Chapter 25: Back At Hermiones House
Chapter 26: Goodbye
Authors note

Chapter 8:The Iris Message

11.3K 373 8
By crazyspazzyme123

We went upstairs into our rooms."Do mind if I hop in the shower real quick?" I asked. "Of coarse not!"Mrs. Granger said. I went into their bathroom after Hermione brushed her teeth. I had stashed a drachma in my pj pocket. I turned on the shower and set up an Iris message. "O Iris, goddess of the rainbow, please except my offering.Chiron, Camp Half Blood." The water shimmered and I saw Chiron and Percy.

"Hey!" I shouted. They turned. "Hey Sierra! Whats up? Where are you?" Percy asked. "London. Chiron,I need to talk to you.Alone," I said. "Percy,I will talk to you later."Percy walked out.

"Sierra, so I trust you there safely?" I nodded."I am not sure how long we're going to have this connection. You are, after all, in another continent, beyond most of the gods powers. So are you beginning lessons?" he asked. "Umm... Not right now. Its 9 here. We begin tomrrow." Chiron nodded. "Oh the connections breaking. Well, I will speak with tomorrow. Goodbye." I sighed." Bye," I said as the connection broke.

I decided to take a quick shower so it wouldn't look weird. I went back in the room I was staying in and layed down. I couldn't sleep so I layed there staring at the ceiling. It felt weird to not be staring at the ceiling of the Hermes cabin. I wasn't sure if I was excited or resentful to find out what tomorrow would hold.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey its me!!!! hope you enjoy me story I have decided to make almost all of the rest of the story as Sierras POV so Yeah.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 11.5K 19
IMPORTANT: 9/22/20 I'm currently editing the original as my 14 year old baby brain has since developed and I wanted to get re-involved in this story...
343 18 17
A girl with royal blood finds herself at Hogwarts because her mother wanted her to learn how to make allies. She has to live up to her mothers reputa...
9.6K 195 64
"Mattheo. You've got to understand that this has gone too far. We're enemies. We always were, and nothing can change that." "Please don't say it's o...
188 2 25
There's a girl name JaVaniana Clokesenss she's going into 1st year of Hogwarts her 'family' is full of Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, and Raveclaw.No one's...