Love Rampage

Od iCrazii_4_Mee

"My name is Amerie Jackson, and I'm your typical young adult whose dealing with my life with the notorious pa... Více

Chapter 1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

4

101 3 2
Od iCrazii_4_Mee

Hey guys this chapter is short, but enjoy

"I'm really glad you came with me to the chill spot and we talked. I feel so much better about my decision making." Cat told me as we pulled in my apartment complex.

"No problem Cat, I'm always here when you need a talk down." I told her giving her a hug and patting her back.

"I'll text you when I get home."

"Hopefully, I'm not knock out by then." I reply to her.

Once inside I sigh to myself removing my outfit and shoes. I went over to the kitchen turning on the light and hooking my phone to the speaker as I play some instrumental music and begin taking out ice cream out the frezzer.

My phone begins to ring and at first, I ignore it wanting to be alone and cook dinner, but after the third time whoever is calling wanted my attention.

'Hello' I greet on the phone.

'Damn, you got another nigga already?' Gino deep smooth voice enters my ear.

'I honestly forgot about you.'

'I figured you would say that, open the door.' Gino surprise me.

'You're here?!' I said a little to rude.

I speed walk towards the front of the door where there was a mini screen where a camera is outside my door to see whose outside when they knock on my door.

Gino is indeed in front of my door with one hand in his pocket while the other hand is holding the phone.

'I told you I was coming over to chill with you.'

'Give me a second.' I told him jogging to my room to grab basketball shorts and a tank top right quick to cover myself up.

'You know you don't have to go extreme to look pretty for me.'

'Boy, no I didn't have clothes on.'

'That could work too you know. I honestly don't mind.' He said as his voice went deeper.

I ignore him, as I walk back to the door and unlock it letting him see me.

His eyes zero in on me and he smiled deeply licking his lips.

"It's about time you let me in, I was beginning to think you were trying to hide from me." He said removing his jacket and placing it on the coat rack.

I roll my eyes shutting and locking the door behind him.

"Nice place you got here."

"Thank you. So, what made you want to chill with me so badly?" I asked him as he follow me to the kitchen. I glance over to him watching him as he looks around examining everything that's around him. I guess you can say he's trying to figure me out, but little does he know I remove all the family pictures that we had out and I placed them in a big box that's locked in my closet.

"I told you I'm very interested in you." He said simply as he watches me take my tub of ice cream and turn my direction towards the living room.

"You still didn't tell me why."

"Why do you do that?" He asks me as we sat down next to each other in front of the television as I flip the channels. I honestly hope he sat somewhere no where near me, but my wish didn't come true.

"What? Think there's another reason why you're pursing me and not some other chick who would give it up willing to you?" I told him with a playful attitude and he chuckled.

"I just haven't talked to a guy in what, two years? It's just hard to see a guy is interested in me."

"Why, because you thick?"

"You're bold I see."

"I am when I want to." He said grabbing the spoon from me that is filled with ice cream.

"How do you know my mouth clean?"

"I can tell."

"I don't think so."

I tell him trying to grab the spoon back. He lets me grab the spoon, but in seconds he grabs my chin gently and bring my face towards his.

"I can tell cause you walk like there's no nigga giving you some good wood in you, not to be rude. I can't lie though I do want to be the nigga that give you this wood."

Licking the lips.

Eye to eye chemistry.

The heat radiating of his hand that's gripping my chin gently.

My throat becoming dry.

My queen becoming moist.

What am I feeling?

What should I do next?

"So, you admit that you want to fuck me?"

"I do repeatedly, but I want you to be mine. I don't share." He said slowly as though I wouldn't understand.

"I don't want us to jump into something we're not sure of."

"Ever since the club I was sure, and I know for sure you are feeling me to."

"I want us to get to know each other first, before we take it else."

"Whatever you want baby." He tells me as he bites seductively at my ear and I shut my eyes. It's been so long since I felt like this!

"Don't worry I'm stopping." He tells me as he removes his lips on my neck. I reopen my eyes and clear my throat being a little too dry.

"What do you want to know?" He begins the conversation.

"Anything you feel the need to me since you want something between us."

"I love sports as you can see, but I mostly play basketball and still do. I play with a club over at the park that has a pool."

"Oh, really now?" I said being a little too excited.

"If I knew that gets you happy I would have been told you." He said biting his lips smiling. I roll my eyes eating my ice cream that is now soupy.

"It's nothing serious, just love the game, but things happen when growing up that I had to reevaluate my life."

"Oh."

"I can tell you want to ask me what that was, but it was just me hanging with the wrong kid's clique."

"I understand."

"My pop nowhere to be found since I turned sixteen, he's probably dead for all I know. Mom live in a rehab facility where she's being taking care of that I pay."

"You didn't have to tell me you know." I told him quickly. I didn't want to force him into telling me things that was out of my reach.

"Naw, you good. I got a sister that's nineteen years old that lives with me, and she annoying as hell."

"I got two business I co owned with people; which is a gun range and barbershop over at the corner by mickey d's."

"You own two business?"

"What? That's hard to believe?"

"Yeah, I didn't think you were going to be telling me something like this." I told him honestly. I didn't have anything to offer him like he can. He already had his mind made up, and his life is stable with finance.

"Okay, what about you then?"

"To be honest I don't have anything that can top you off." I told him laughing nervously.

"Look, I know you still creating your path, and trying to figure out what's next for you." He tells me making me feel better.

"Yeah, all I honestly do is school and sometimes work. You probably think that's not much..."

"Trust me you going to school still is very much a turn on right now. Do you know how many women's I met that's not doing anything with their life, and they're trying to find a nigga to only become a fuck toy and receive money from them to go shopping and waste money?" he tells me holding my hand.

His phone begins to ring and he silent it quickly.

"You sure you don't want to answer that?" I asked.

"Naw, I want to be here with you chilling..."

His phone rings the second time.

"I think you should answer it, you said you have a sister that lives with you maybe it's her." I told him standing up to bring the ice cream to the kitchen trash.

I mostly wanted to distant us just a tad bit, it's getting to hot, and the AC is freaking on.

I grab the water bottle from the fridge and chug it down. I hear his footsteps enter.

"I got to go." He tells me slowly. I nod my head as I down the rest of my water bottle and throw it away.

"I lead you to the door then." I say.

"I guess you'll call or text me whenever you have a chance?" I more like question then tell him.

"I will." He tells me. I open the door just to have the door slam shut. I turn around and I'm push backwards onto the door, and my heart quickens.

Did I just set myself up to get killed?

"Gino..." He slams his lips on mine, and instantly our lips begin to mold. One of his hand is on the wall and the other hand is on my ass gripping it softly.

His lips fit mine as we wrestle a little fighting for the title, but we all know he wins as he's tongue enters mine and begin doing tricks making me moan a little.

I couldn't lie, because I haven't felt like this made me want more repeatedly. The way he's making me feel got me wanting to let him take me to my room right about now.

I break of the kiss before it went deeper where I wouldn't be able to control myself.

"I've been wanting to that." He tells me as he still grips my ass. I blush a little looking away. He kisses me one more time then my forehead before stepping back. I glance down seeing his king member trying to come out. He palms his king and watches me as he bites his lips.

His phone rings once again for the third time. Reality comes crashing in and I quickly open the door letting the cool wind hit us.

"Whoever is calling you must be in trouble or something." I tell him reminding him of his reason to leave.

"You right, I'll talk to you tomorrow alright?"

"Yes, you will." I tell him watching walk out and the down the stairs before I decide to shut the door.

I think I can keep him for a while don't you think?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.2M 65K 75
"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐍, it's cute," I compliment draping my arms around his neck. "You think so?" He asks. "Yes, yes I...
941K 26.8K 54
"Where the hell are your shoes?" The stranger asks. "I sleepwalk." DISORDER SERIES: INSOMNIA DAMAGED ADDICTION Notice** These books do not have the s...
1.8K 38 20
Tears pricked my eyes as I tasted bile on my tongue. I could feel my wetness seeping through my panties but would not give him the satisfaction of kn...
45.6K 2.6K 45
Sep, 26, 2021 : #67 in romance Sep, 26, 2021 : #15 in drama Sep, 12, 2021 : #2 in loving April, 29, 2023 : #1 in mystery-thriller NOT EVERYTHING IS H...