The birth of the Blue Phoenix...

By Fhanth

I was supposed to be the happiest guy! Even after my parents kicked me out for being gay, I had a wonderful b... More

Foreword
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: Once upon a time
Chapter 2: A hard lesson
Chapter 3: The stranger
Chapter 4: Roleplay
Chapter 5: The importance of a safeword
Chapter 6: Punishments
Chapter 7: Merry Christmas
Chapter 8: The last lesson
Chapter 9: A hellish New Year's Eve
Chapter 10: Grand opening
Chapter 11: Pep talk
Chapter 12: Settling in
Chapter 13: Memories in pastel
Chapter 14: A night at the club
Chapter 15: Internal conflict
Chapter 16: Loss of innocence
Chapter 17: Daddy said
Chapter 18: Would you be my Daddy?
Chapter 19: Don't lie to Daddy
Chapter 20: A birthday surprise
Chapter 21: Happy birthday, Daddy
Chapter 22: Discovering a lifestyle
Chapter 23: A safe environment
Chapter 24: An interesting show
Chapter 25: The purpose of kneeling
Chapter 26: Naughty training
Chapter 27: Something painful
Chapter 28: To fly again
Chapter 29: Unsuccessful therapy
Chapter 30: Life at the club
Chapter 31: Creepy stalker
Chapter 32: A different kind of threesome
Chapter 33: Oblivious
Chapter 34: Dark premonitions
Chapter 35: What the new Zach wants
Chapter 36: Temptation
Chapter 37: Broken
Chapter 38: His name was Oliver
Chapter 39: Victory
Chapter 40: A perfect contract
Chapter 41: Friends and family
Chapter 42: Stretching limits
Chapter 43: Kinky corny love
Chapter 44: Messing around
Chapter 45: Punishment
Chapter 46: Lesson learned
Chapter 47: Kinky fluffy love
Chapter 48: A proud Daddy
Chapter 49: Paying attention
Chapter 50: Dealing with guilt
Chapter 51: Comforting Daddy
Chapter 53: Pain and anger
Chapter 54: Slippery slope
Chapter 55: Healing
Chapter 56: The story of a tattoo
Chapter 57: Fighting step-backs
Chapter 58: Flying higher
Chapter 59: The other Master Dom
Chapter 60: One Sub for two Master Doms
Bonus Chapter: Cheering up Ethan
Epilogue

Chapter 52: Where is my Baby?

20.2K 1K 607
By Fhanth

Aiden, Wed May 1st 2013

I don't know what would have happened without the help of my Baby. Since last Saturday night, guilt has driven me completely crazy, and if it were not for his intervention and his good advice, I would have imploded. He has also been extremely good at helping me release some stress by taking good care of me, be it with some cooking, soothing massages and, of course, sex. The poor boy must be sore after all I have done to him, I think to myself, but he hasn't complained yet.

I'll definitely have to find the perfect reward to thank him for all of this when I can think straight again. I know I'm not in my normal state of mind, but I just have to do something, otherwise I completely drown in guilt. I should have noticed what was going on, there should have been some kind of safeguards to prevent this abuse. Even if nothing happened at the club, I'm responsible for checking the contracted relationship between a Dom and Sub member and make sure it doesn't deviate outside of it.

That's why I spent last Sunday shut in my office watching security footage all day long, trying to catch any sign of abuse in all the current contracted relationships. If my Baby hadn't come to get me, I would probably have spent the night and the following day there, without sleeping or eating. I wasn't ready for anyone to interrupt me, not even him, so of course we fought when he forcefully shut off my computer. I almost lost it in that moment, until he slapped me in the face by using his safeword.

Never in five years had I had a Sub safewording for stop. Slow down, yes, especially in intense scenes, but never to stop completely. This was a source of pride because it meant I was always perfectly in control, and carefully reading my Sub of the moment's body language. To have my Baby feel he needed to say his safeword was like a cold shower, and I snapped out of my trance instantly.

He went all Dom on me that evening, leading me home, feeding me, making me talk about my problems and providing good advice. Excellent advice I should say, since I've spent the past few days putting it into practice. It felt so good to let someone be in control; everyone, even a Master Dom, needs to be taken care of once in a while.

When he asked me to take the lead again, and to basically use him until I had calmed down enough, I forgot all my plans to go into my office and made sure to reward my Baby with an incredible night of sex. He kept begging for more and I must say I really needed the comfort, so we went at it like rabbits. As we did the next evening.

Last night he asked me to make another Sub join us because he was beginning to be a bit sore, but in the end, I had even more sex and didn't go particularly easy on my Baby. I'm feeling a bit bad about it because I saw he was walking awkwardly this morning. I ran him a warm bath before going back to work, but I'll have to fuck another Sub to relax tonight. It's my responsibility to stay under his physical limits and I have done a pretty poor job with it these past few days.

So tonight, my Baby will just watch. I will have no problem finding a Sub willing to go for an intense session. I will probably ask Joe, it has been a long time since we last played together, and he likes my rough scenes a lot. I'll just have to find a way to have my Baby in another room while I face-fuck the Sub, because my boy still can't bear the sight of a rough deep-throating... courtesy of Thomas.

I'll probably do that in my office before Joe goes to prep, after I've asked my Baby's permission, of course. Then we will watch the show together before we go to my playroom. I won't restrain my Baby, so that he can do anything, and just use and abuse Joe's holes. Or I could also have another Sub present to blow my boy while he watches, he certainly deserves that kind of reward!

Gosh I'm already hard with anticipation as I try to find the best candidate. It has to be another boy who likes to fool around with Subs. Perhaps Ryan, or Steven. Of course, I'll play with whoever accepts to join us on top of Joe which is great since I'm in the mood for another night with a lot of rounds of sex.

I decide to stop those dirty thought before I need to jerk off in front of my screen, and go back to the footage I was watching. I've finished sending emails and replying to questions associated with the changes in the guidelines we agreed on with Alexander, and there are no meetings with Subs under contract until later tonight, so I have some free time. Except I'll start to feel guilty if I don't do anything, so I drown again in those videos.

My Baby was right when he explained to me that the chance I'd catch something on them is particularly slim, but I can't help myself from trying it anyway. I can prioritize more important tasks, and I certainly won't do it all night long like I did the other day. I won't allow myself some free time until I am one hundred percent sure that all the other Submissives are safe, however.

I had set an alarm because I knew I would get drowned into this, but this is not what takes me out of my trance. Stan barging into my office in a panic is what does.

"Didn't you check your phone?" he asks immediately.

"No, why?" I reply as I look at my notifications.

My blood freezes in my veins when I see the text I missed fifteen minutes ago.

Baby – 6:25 I think I have just been abducted, I'm in the trunk of a car and I need your help!

"Get me Tanner!" I growl immediately, logging in onto the website to track my Baby's phone. Thank God I know his password!

My relief is short-lived though, as it shows me the phone is not connected and only displays its last location, in the middle of the interstate. Shit! Either my Baby had no more battery or they realized their mistake and took the device from him to shut it off. In any case, I won't have any clue as to where he is until it's on again.

I feel a sharp pain in my chest as I start to realize that my Baby has been taken from me. Who would do this? Do they want a ransom? I'm not crazily rich but they can have all the money they want if it means I'll hug my boy again. Fuck! Why would anyone take him from me?

I don't let my mind dwell on this for too long, there is no time to waste and getting sad and depressed won't achieve anything. The location wasn't too far from here, so my Baby wasn't abducted a very long time ago. He had told me he had been on some errand in the neighborhood a while ago so he must have been on his way back, or better, on his way to the club. There are multiple cameras around the block that we use to check if customers fight in the street, and maybe one of them caught something.

That's why I head decisively toward the security room, chasing any dark thoughts from my head. The tone of his text didn't suggest my Baby was hurt in any way so if we manage to find him soon, he'll be okay. At least that's what I'm trying to convince myself of.

"Zach was abducted in the last hour," I say as soon as I enter. "Drop whatever it is you are doing and check all the security footage from the cameras outside. Start with the ones that you were not watching live."

Taking control and doing something helps. Please be safe Baby! I pray to myself silently. I can't live without that little ball of craziness and energy. My kinky and threesome-addicted Baby. Why did I have to neglect him these past few days? I'll never forgive myself if I can't hug him soon.

"What's going on?" Tanner asks as soon as he enters the room, followed by Stan.

"I received this text," I reply to him, showing him my phone.

"Are you sure this is not one of his jokes?" he demands coldly, earning a death stare in return.

"He wouldn't joke about something like this," I answer icily. "Besides I checked the location of his phone. It's dead now, but his last known location was on the Brooklyn Queens Expressway."

"Just checking," he mumbles. "Are you pulling out all the security footages?"

"Obviously..."

"Does anyone have any reason to hurt him?" he asks in a businesslike tone.

"No one at the top of my mind... apart from Thomas, but the fucker is still in jail waiting for his trial," I reply.

He didn't have a lot of money and his own parents refused to post bail for him. They were so upset to discover what he had done to my Baby, it's not really surprising.

"What about the Dom you excluded?"

"Romero? Why would he do this? I bet he would be pissed against me, but he doesn't have anything against Zach."

There is no way this bastard could know it was Zach who discovered Troye was being abused since I'm fairly positive Troye didn't have any contact with him. Logan is taking care of the poor boy, and told me he had agreed for a week-long break to think about his relationship. He didn't seem very optimistic that Troye would leave the douchebag and press charges against him though. The Sub is madly in love with his Master.

"From what I understood, you took his Sub from him, so he is taking yours from you..." Tanner replies. "At least that could be in his mind."

Of course, when you present it like that...

"Fuck!" I exclaim.

If it is indeed Romero who took my boy, I'll never forgive myself to let him leave the club just like this. I should have detained the bastard!

"Boss, we have something here!" one of the security guys interrupts.

We rush to his screen that shows a man dressed in a big coat, with sunglasses and a big hat, grabbing my boy from behind and shoving him in the trunk of a car before taking off. The street was deserted and he was apparently waiting for my Baby to pass in front of him before acting.

"I will need this," Tanner states before grabbing his phone. "Hey Dana! Could you do me a favor and run a plate number?" he asks before relaying the one we can see on the security footage. "You sure about this?"... "Thanks!"... "It's Romero," he simply says after hanging up.

"Shit! That fucker!" I exclaim, rage fueling inside me.

If it weren't for the half dozen employees present in the room, I would throw one or two of the computers on the ground to vent a bit of it. How dare that asshole lay a hand on my Baby?  I should have kept him captive at the club... restrained in one of the playrooms... whipped him without any mercy... chained him on a bench and let anyone use him...

"He's been sloppy. First the phone, then the cameras," Tanner tells me. "With all of this, I can have a warrant for his house right away. We'll have your boy free in no time. I'll go to his house with one of our patrols."

"I'm coming with you," I reply.

"No you're not!" His tone is sharp and definitive. "This is my job, not yours. You are invested emotionally, which will lead you to make mistakes. Let me handle it."

"Please, Tanner!" I beg. "He is all that I have!"

Shit, I'm feeling my eyes water a bit.

"Can we talk in your office?" he asks in his usual cold detached voice.

"Yes..." I sigh, following him to the next room.

"You know I consider you as my closest friend," he tells me as soon as I close the door. "If you want me to arrange something more... painful... than being caught by the police for Romero, you only have to ask."

I am so very tempted to say yes. I can see the excitement in his cold blue eyes, his lips already forming a sadistic smile. I know the kind of urges my friend has, the mental illness for which he is counselled by my mother. I also know how much he is in control of his dark impulses, thanks to the club and the release he can get here in a consensual setup.

Torturing Romero to death would make him more than happy, like a kid getting his favorite toy for Christmas. Fuck, I hate how it would make me so happy as well. The bastard had no right to touch my Baby and abuse one of my boys.

But this is wrong. Not only in a moral way, but mostly toward my friend. I'm so close to saying yes, but what prevents me in the end is how unfair it would be for him. His urges get less violent with time because he has never yielded to them in the past. Letting him do this would be like offering the first shot of heroin to an addict. Once he has had a taste, resisting is going to become next to impossible. He never chose to be a sociopath, this is something he has to struggle with, and I shouldn't do anything to let him drift from the path he has been successfully following up until now.

"No Tanner," I eventually answer. "It would be wrong and you know it."

He doesn't have the same sense of right and wrong as normal people, but he has learned what you are allowed and what you are not supposed to do. When he has a doubt about a tricky situation, he usually comes to me to ask for my advice. He calls me his conscience on those occasions. This time though, he knows perfectly well that this should be off limit.

"Too bad," he smirks.

He was very probably trying to take advantage of the situation, to get my benediction to commit some atrocity. He can be manipulative and cunning like this. Since I'm the one that has the files that could ruin his life in my possession, my authorization is pretty much the only thing he needs before doing anything like this.

"Find my Baby soon, please!" I plead.

"Any chance you'll reconsider my ban on having a permanent Sub if I do?"

With his particular condition comes a special set of rules, one of them being that he is only allowed to interact with Subs at the club. I'm pretty sure he has cheated a bit on this one, but the bottom line is that he is not allowed to have the at-home slave he wants. There's no controlling what he does at all times, and I don't trust what he could do outside of the club.

"Long-term relationships are about making the Sub grow and bloom, Tanner," I scold him. "And we both know you have absolutely no interest in that."

"It was worth a try," he replies with a smile. "Don't worry, I'll have your Baby back in no time."

I feel suddenly terribly lonely when he leaves my office. Now that I've nothing to do anymore, all the thoughts that I was trying to keep out of my mind assail me. Where is my Baby? Is he hurt? What is this bastard going to do to him?

As I contemplate the fact I might never see him again, tears roll down my cheeks and I sit on my chair crying my heart out. In just a few months, that crazy blonde has become my everything. I need him more than the air I breathe. There is just no meaning to my life anymore if he is not in it. I don't know how much time I spend here, with one hand clasped on my mouth and the other one hugging me.

Eventually I decide to get up, because being seated in my office reminds me too much of him. The times he jumped on my lap like a crazy bunny, the times he sulked in a corner, the times he blew me under the desk. The kisses, the cuddles, the I love yous, the sex. I'm definitely not in the mood to stay in the club, so I tell Alexander to cover for me when I pass in front of the security room before heading to the loft.

Getting home doesn't make anything easier because he is everywhere here: working on the table, focused on his online class or on one of his drawings; sulking on the couch, pretending to play some random game; blabbering incessantly while I'm cooking; getting fucked on pretty much every surface available. I don't even try going to the bedroom and instead pull out my phone.

"Can I sleep at your place tonight?" I ask Ethan as soon as he answers.

I have to explain to him what just happened, but of course he agrees. I'm still brooding on my thoughts in the cab driving me to his apartment in the Upper East Side. It seems to take forever but I finally make it to my friend's. Just when I thought the evening would get a bit better with Ethan's comfort, my phone rings in my pocket.

Tanner – 9:53 Romero isn't at his home. We're still looking for your boy.

Shit! Where did the fucker take my Baby? What is he going to do with him? I miss him so much already. I start to cry again on Ethan's shoulders while he pats my back in a comforting gesture. It looks like it's going to be a long night.

Published on Mar 1st 2018

Poor Daddy :(. We'll see what happens to Zach in the next chapter, which will be published on Monday. In the meantime, I wish you all a nice weekend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 7.4K 47
"Be mine." I flinch, my mind being brought back to reality. When I hear him say such a thing it instantly made me nervous. "I can't-." "You think b...
2.3M 64.9K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
4.4K 28 19
*Sigh* This is it guys...I've done it. Welcome to the book of smut... I'm so sorry...I just have to warn you guys in advance. This will include som...
336K 10.5K 27
"You've never been with a man." "No, I...I'm not gay." "Neither are they," I said, my finger coming up as I pointed to the men kissing as the girl...