yoon jeonghan.

By H1XT4PE

❝no one likes cold americanos ❞ jihan. H1XT4PE© More

00.
.prologue
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
my crusty hoe ass
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
onion
xxvi
oH MY LORD
xxvii
xxviii
onion 2.0
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix

xxxv

1K 59 2
By H1XT4PE

In between countless of sleepless nights and nightmares leaving me waking up with a cold sweat, I had dreamt of something besides a nightmare one night.

The dream was me in a field with nothing but long overdue cut grass. I stood in the middle of the field, staring at a figure. The figure was me, I could tell it was me, I knew it.

I stared at myself and vise versa, I tried walking towards myself but I couldn't. The first step I took, I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. Too bright. Too bright. Too bright.

I draw the curtains shut and lie in my bed again.

And every single night after that, I would have the same dream, and every single time, I would try to take a step.

But it was always the same.

I look at myself that's staring back at me, I try to take a step and I wake up, then drawing the curtains shut.

It was an endless cycle and full of unanswered questions, why couldn't i reach myself?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 51.5K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
117K 3.5K 27
a paige bueckers story.
111K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...