My Best Friend...

By Blaze____

i was feeling inspired and wanted to do a reader story right away. It's about your best friend and him strugg... More

The dream.
Cooking
The Party.
Saturday

How it starts.

223 3 5
By Blaze____

Just to let you know the ' sign are their thoughts. So you aren't confused.

My name is Suzui Ranji....and i am in love with my best friend.

The problem is...he is male..like me. 

*Suzui POV*

I had asked (Y/n) if we could walk home together, since we lived near each other. It wasn't out of the ordinary, we would do this mostly every day. 

"Suzui! Are you listening to me..!" He shouted towards me while i got out of a daze. "Hmm? yea?" I answer after him while he gives me a annoyed look. "Geez, at least act like your listening." He pouts a little while he pushed me away gently. "Are you okay? You seem to space out a lot." He sounded a little worried. "No, I'm fine." I give him a cheery grin and rub his (h/c) hair to mess it up a little. 

"No really, don't worry about it." I laugh a little while he sighed with relief, he was always like this. worrying over the little things. The truth was i actually wasn't okay..i was a little hurt. It wasn't his fault though, i was the stupid one for having these feelings. I just wanted to be friends for a bit longer. 

"The homework the teach gave us is really hard." He had his homework assignment out in his hands while he scanned it. "How am i supposed to know this." He gave a annoyed whine. "Let's work on it together." I offered while he gave me a smile while rubbing his neck. "I mean..you don't need to." He laughed awkwardly. 'Cute..' I thought while blushing a little. "I mean since we're in the same class and stuff.." I blurted out embarrassed. "Right! no take backs!" He shouted happily, we have both come to a stop as we arrived at his place. "I got some snacks this time~!" He went and grabbed the house key out of his pocket, putting it in the door lock he opened the door out wide. 

"You can just set up in my room, while i get the snacks." I nod and walk down the hall way to his room. Opening the door slowly i see the familiar walls and the same aura. The room had a few dirty clothes on the floor, other then that the room seemed pretty clean.  I had put down my school bag by the door and entered the room.

This room had a lot of memories, good and bad. 

*Flash back*

Violent gun shot noises can be heard from the room.~

"Hey! Stop stealing my kills!" (Y/n) shouted angrily while i smile and continue to annoy him with my game play. we were about 7-8

He pushes me to lose my focus while i push him back but a little to roughly, i ended up falling over him while his back landed on the floor. to stop myself from falling on top of him i had put my two hands on the floor beside his neck, i was completely towering over him while i was blocking his veiw. We both stayed quiet while staring at each other. "...." 

My heart was beating rapidly just from being this close to (y/n), breathing distance. we stayed like this for another minute while we both heard the game over melody playing. "Awe!" He shouted while moving me away and looking at the tv screen. 

And just like that it was over. The moment we both shared....gone. I watched him go back to playing the video game. 'I can't be the only one that feels like this..can i?' i ask myself while he turns to me. "You joining me or what?" He smiled innocently while i nodded slowly and join him.

I think it was about that time where my feelings for him started to grow more and more, i hid them. hiding them seemed a little easier. 

*End of flash back*

I sat on his bed and got comfortable, the bed sheets had the same scent of (y/n), i tiredly lay down on his bed and grab one of his pillows to hug it. I laid on my left side facing the door while hugging the pillow close, i had put my face on it while taking in his scent. It was intoxicating. It somehow relieved my stress knowing it was (y'n)'s bed. 

Finally i had somehow managed to fall in deep sleep after that. 

It was me and (Y/n) alone in his room, we were both sitting by the small table he had provided. "Here let me feed you." I say as i grab a chocolate and put it to his lips. "I'm not a kid!" He whined annoyed but accepted the chocolate anyways, he had a light blush while making a cute expression as he chewed. "How adorable!" I smiled while i go on top of him making him fall on the floor, i was in full view of him. "I know this isn't real but...i would like to confess something." My heart beats rapidly while he blushed a fair shade of red. "W-What do you mean t-this isn't real??" He sounded confused while i put my hands in his, practically forcing him to stay like this for a while. "I love you (Y/n)." I smiled while he blushed darker, i gently kiss his lips. "Mmph!" He was surprised by my bold actions, i gave him a passionate kiss, until i pull away. He was breathing heavily trying to understand why i did it. "Since it's a dream, I'll show my true self." His eyes had widen. 

'That's right...since it's a dream..i can do what i want.' I went down and kissed his neck while he made small moans, i kissed all over his neck finding his sweet spot. "S-S-Suzui!" He shouted while i came across the spot. "N-Not t-there!" He stuttered embarrassed, his cute sounds i craved. Finally i kissed him in that certain spot and began to suck/bite on it, he moaned and made disapproving noises when i bit him. I had slowly put my hand under his shirt while i suck on him. "W-What are you doing?!" He shivered as he felt my hand go up his chest, he moaned again from the sensation he was getting. "Don't be scared." I stopped tormenting him for a while and went to lift his shirt. His sweet spot had a love bite that i made, he looked very adorable with it. "Hey! Suzui wait!" He shouted while hiding his face with his hand, his chest was completely visible to me and only me. "You're mine." I don't know what came over me, this is what i was wanting for so many years. 

I put a finger on one of his sensitive nipples and played with it. "S-suzui." He had jolted from the sudden shock on his nipple. He moaned and gave me a unsure look while watching me play with him. "W-Wake up..." He moaned while i looked at him confused. "What..?" I say as i stop my actions. "Wake up." He demanded and i opened my eyes. 

Looking around the room it seemed that i was still in (Y/n)'s bed, and fallen asleep. "Geez, you miss nap time?" He jokingly responded and laughed with a tray of snacks in hand. I look at him a little surprised. 

'I knew it..'

------------------------------------------------------

Tada! i'm actually pretty proud of this chapter, i fucking kicked it's ass. I was completely inspired and since i couldn't find any male reader to read i decided to make another one. I also don't want the whole Suzui likes him and Reader-kun secretly likes him deal, no that's too over played i rather have Reader-kun not understand his feelings towards Suzui.

Suzui: Why tho.

Auther-Kun: Because i fucking said, AND UNLEASH HIM! 

Suzui: No. 

*Suzui hugs Reader-kun harder while pouting.*

Reader-kun: help meh. ;~;

 If you're here wanting me to update my other stories, I'll soon get to that. I'll be needed more ideas and stuff for them because i'm completely fresh out. 

Fun fact: i write my stories as i go along, i don't plan them out or anything.

and it's completely easy for me to get tired of a story without finishing it, but not this one. I am planning on creating a beautiful story with Reader-kun and Suzui. And you bitches can help me. 

So let's begin, tell me how you would like the story to go. 

Option 1: Reader-kun gets confessed and accepts confession.

Option 2: Sleep over. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Option 3:  Possible to have someone there to try sabotage their relationship, because drama.  

Suzui: That's a horrible idea! 

Author-kun: Shut up, i made you i can erase you! 

*Glares evily while Suzui hugs Reader-kun for comfort.*

anyway its your decision reader-kun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.8K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
795K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
62.8K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
298K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...