ʜᴏɴᴇʏ ᴅʀɪᴘ ❁

PervertedCookie tarafından

♕Character information. ✏ Open for roleplaying. Daha Fazla

🐅|| E L I J A H
💙|| A L E X E I
✏|| B E A U
💐|| Y U K I
☁|| A I K O
🔥|| E G A N
✏|| T A U
☁|| A L I K I
✏|| E R E B U S
✏|| L O U I S
☀|| K A I
✏|| R I K U
☁ || P T O L E M A
☁ || E L I I N A
💎|| A M E T H Y S T
🌹 || A R D E R E

☁|| C E C E L I A

44 3 18
PervertedCookie tarafından

|| Name ||
Cecelia Charlisa Estelle.

|| Age ||
Cecelia is soon to be 18.

|| Gender ||
Cecelia is female.

|| Sexuality ||
Cecelia is bisexual.

|| Nationality ||
French.

|| Apperance ||
Cecelia has mid waist length, silky black hair that's free flowing and pin point straight. She has piercing light brown eyes and long, black lashes, bottom and top. Being a model, Cecelia has a slim figure though she's considerably 'fat' and asked to go on a diet by her colleagues due to her not having a thigh gap. Though, playing sports gave her a more athletic build but she's got curves for days, meaty thighs and a large bust. She has sharp features and a soft jawline, her lips are plump and round, high but soft cheekbones and she even has a tongue piercing. Cecelia dresses in considerably fancy clothing, having high fashion standards. She carries a soft French accent.

|| Height/Weight ||
Cecelia stands at 5 foot 4 inches though she wears heels to appear taller and weighs approximately 140lbs.

|| Species ||
Human, although her father was a Reaper and gave her the ability to foresee death without her Aviators. She sees a dark mist trailing or encircling a person the 24 hours before their death and if she touches them or the shadow, she could see how they die. Though, she cannot see her own 'shadow', as she calls it.

|| Personality ||
Cecelia is your typical bitch, she has a sharp tongue and is quick on her feet, shooting back sarcastic remarks and rude comments that she claims is the truth and honesty is the best policy. Though, she doesn't like to lie and is usually up straight about things rather than beating around the bush unless she's teasing or pulling someone's leg. Cecelia is surprisingly playful, loving to tease others once finding their weakness or what makes them flush red. She's pretty dramatic, meaning she knows how to act and knows how to bring suspense or pull someone's attention towards her. She's the puppet master and will do everything she can to have you wrapped around her finger like her puppet. She acts big and tough but deep down, Cecelia has insecurites and is really hard on herself, blaming herself for people's deaths and not doing something or not doing enough, she hates herself and the curse she has. She's sensitive but she's great at hiding and bottling up her feelings. Past her bitchy demeanour, you can come face to face to an actually caring Cecelia that struggles to show her affection and has a strange way of showing she cares for someone. It's like the feeling is foreign to her and her body rejects it as soon as she begins to care for someone. She can act like she doesn't care but she would do things for someone without taking credit. She takes it upon herself to save those she could by seeing their deaths and runs around, trying to prevent them, thus breaking many rules for the balance between life and death. She's incredibly stubborn and hard headed so it'll be hard to convince her to stop if she's already got her mind set on something. Basically, Cecelia is sassy but she can be flirty if she wants to. Cecelia loves white roses.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

19K 2.7K 22
දන්නවද ආර්ය්‍ය..❟ පෙති තලලා මල කැඩුව පමණටම බඹරෙක්ට මලක් අයිති වුන්නැහැ..! සේමිය- උබ කියන මගුලක් මට තේරෙන්නෑ ඕයි හැබැයි මෙච්චරයි බඹරෙක් නෙවෙයි මොකෙක්...
22.5K 759 30
Unicode ငယ်ကိုအရမ်းမုန်းတာပဲလားမမမုန်း သဲငယ် ငါ့ဘဝမှာမင်းကိုအမုန်းဆုံးပဲ တစ်သက်လုံးမုန်းန...
17.5K 2.7K 20
ආදරේ කියන්නෙ හුත්තක්. එච්චරයි __සිතුම් ආකාෂ් ෆ්‍රනෑන්ඩෝ
57.4K 1.2K 26
.. a story, of a girl who has a condition that could change her life for the greater good. Loni has a medical condition that stopped her from develop...