Why Me??!! ~JungWoo and Lucas...

By user662247737573

You walk home to find your Boyfriend cheating on you with your childhood best friend, from then on you moved... More

Information
School Chp2
Is everyone THIS rude?? Chp3
Only Me?! Chp4
Chp 5 (Ft. Got7's Jackson)
What is happening? Chp6
Is this real?? Chp7
Spring Break
Is she more important?? Chp8
Love is pure..... Chp9
Continue???
Forgiveness is not easy Chp 10
Important news

Why is this happening to me?? Chp1

214 3 1
By user662247737573

Today was a happy day for me, it was my Anniversary with Johnny(My bf), but when i got home, I saw my worst nightmare. There was Johnny and a girl, doing things they shouldn't do. But what was most unexpected was that it didn't hurt. 

Johnny: I'm Sorry Cherry 

You: No i'm sorry, for not getting the message that u didn't want me anymore *I walked to the girl who looked guilty of ever doing anything*

You: Thank you for being here today, for making me realize he didn't want me anymore. 

Girl: N-No i'm s-sorry for doing t-this

You: No it's not ur fault *I took a deep breath* 

You: Enjoy your time, i hope u guys last longer, Bye 

Johnny: I-I'm S-Sorry

I left, but still hearing his apologize still replaying in my mind, Not knowing i was crying in front of my house. 

After mins of crying outside, i went inside into my bedroom. 

After i took a shower, i changed into this...............

After i changed i wanted some fresh air, so i decided it would be nice if i went to the new cafe, and game. When i reached the cafe i went and ordered an coffee since i wanted to game all night. I found a spot next to the window and took out my laptop, i then sat down and started logging into fornite until i heard people talking, so i looked over and saw 2 boys. I looked on their laptops and saw the fornite app. Suddenly girls formed a crowd around them asking for their autograph. I got curious on who they were, I just ignored it and began to play. After a game i felt eyes on me, so i looked over and saw 2 boys staring. Later on when i joined another game they walked over to me. 

?: Hello, Whats ur name??

You: Ummm...It's Cherry

??: Cute name

You: Thanks??, Sooooo whats ur names?

?: Hello I'm JungWoo

??: Yo Wassup I'm Lucas

JungWoo: We saw that u were playing fornite

Lucas: Since ur playing with no one wanna play with us???

JungWoo: Plzzzzzzzzzz

You: Sure ill play. 

After that we friend each other and began playing, and we won first place!!!!

After a couple of hours it was now 9:00 Pm 

JungWoo: Cherry where do u live??, we should drop u off since its pretty late

You: Ohh i live on **** Ave

Lucas: Same!!! We live there too

You: Cool, We should probably go then 

After a couple of blocks we reached our street and found out we live next to each other. 

JungWoo: Cherry what school do u go to??? 

Cherry: I used to go to *** High, but now i go to Ragale high!!

Lucas: Wow is this fate???, we go to Ragale high too!!!

Cherry: Maybe

JungWoo: Well maybe we can walk to school together 

Cherry: Sure, well GoodNight 

Lucas & JungWoo: GoodNight

After i went inside, i took a shower and slept.

Lucas & JungWoo POV

After we went inside, we both showered and was now eating dinner. 

Lucas: Cherry is different from other girls, I think shes our mate

JungWoo: Same, But if she finds out were Werewolves she'll probably freak out.......

Lucas: Maybe she will maybe she wont 

After they finished their dinner they went to sleep 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
383K 12.1K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
63.1K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
674K 22K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...