Twin Roses: Light and Dark

By Ireye1

What if Summer never died, but faked her death to hide something tha could be one of two things that could de... More

Prologue
Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Warning
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
OC characters
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Twin Trailer
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 19

1.9K 25 3
By Ireye1

(Y/N) POV:

Me, and JNPR were waiting in their dorm to know what was going on.

Jaune: Do you think she-

(Y/N): Jaune what are out saying. It's Yang we're talking about, I know she wouldn't do anything like this. Guy come on.

Ren: She's not the kind of person to harm anyone for winning a match.

Nora: Yeah.

(Y/N): See.

Jaune: I know, but I don't know what to think anymore.

(Y/N): I thought the same thing you did. But I know she would never hurt someone, she's not that cruel.

The general walked out of the room and passed their dorm room, we then see the rest of RWBY and I spoke.

(Y/N): She doing alright?

Blake: She's doing the best she can.

Ruby: I heard Mercury and his team is rushing back to Haven to be with his family. So until they land no one can question him about what happened.

Ren: If theirs anything we can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

(Y/N): Yeah, we want to help out.

Ruby: Alright, if that's the case. Pyrrha, (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Yeah.

Pyrrha: Hmm.

Ruby: Be sure to win one for Beacon.

Weiss: It's what Yang would want.

(Y/N): Well then, you got it. I'll make sure I get to the last rounds.

Pyrrha: I'll do my best.

(Y/N): I'm gonna head out now. Bye guys.

I walked out of the dorm and went to the court yard.

Time skipped~

I was walking around the school wondering who's gonna fight next. I turn a corner and see Pyrrha and Jaune sitting on a wall together.

(Y/N): Guess he's not so clueless after all. *I should leave the two love bird's alone*

I turned back till I hear a thud and I run back to the corner and I see Jaune on his knees and a crack in a pillar. I run to him and see him get up a bit.

(Y/N): Jaune are you alright?!

Jaune: Yeah. Just did something stupid, that's all.

(Y/N): Let me help you up.

Jaune: No, I got it.

He gets up and then walked away. I turn to the crack on the pillar and wondered what happened.

???: The time is coming.

I turned around to see who spoke to me.

(Y/N): What the hell is going on?

Ozpin: If you do experience any voice or changes in you, come to me.

(Y/N): Why is this happening?

I grabbed my scroll and saw it was almost time for the next match. I got a ride to the Colosseum and I got a seat. As the screen was started to spin I thought I saw Mercury, I took a hard look and saw it was really him. I got out of my seat and jogged towards the back room's and entered.

(Y/N): Why is Mercury here?

As I walked through the halls Mercury walked out of different hallway and then saw me.

(Y/N): Mercury?

Port: It looks like our first contender is... Penny Polendina from Atlas.

(Y/N): What are you doing?

Port: And her opponent will be... Pyrrha Nikos from Beacon.

I then thought for a second about the two till it hit, Penny is made of metal and Pyrrha.

(Y/N): No.

Mercury: Oh, polarity vs metal. That could be bad.

I tried to get my weapon but realized I  didn't have it. I get ready.

(Y/N): Mercury... what are you doing?
You were hurt! Why..? Uh... what's going on?

He stayed silent.

(Y/N): Fine. If you're not going to tell me...

I moved to the left and he did too. Then right.

Mercury: Show time.

He ran towards me and stopped trying to block my way and I tried to get threw but couldn't.  I use my semblance to pull myself and he kicked back and walked towards me. I pulls out her scroll trying to call for help but he shoots it out of my hand.

Mercury: Let's just keep this between us friends.

He ran towards me and started kicking and shoot but I crouched and he lifted his leg to kicked downward and I use My semblance to chain h8s leg and I run past himand get away. I hear him try to run after me and then I reached the door to the seats and I see the horror. I fall down on my knees and see Penny, in pieces.

(Y/N): No, no... Penny... no...

I started crying as I see my friend dead. I clenched my fists and I punched the floor. Then the screen turned red with a black queen piece in the center.

???: This is not a accident. This is what happens when you hand over your trust. Your safety. Your children. To men who claim to be our guardians. But are, in reality... nothing more than men. Our academies headmasters wield more power than most armies and one was audacious enough to control both. They cling to this power in the name of peace, and yet what do we have here? One nation's attempt at a synthetic army, mercilessly torn apart by another's started pupil. What need would Atlas have for a soldier disguising as an innocent little girl? And Beacon having a demon in their school.

I look at the screen and it showed a footage of me at the docks, but the same black aura surrounded me and I went berserk on the white fang. Everyone was talking about what I did.

???: I don't think the Grimm can tell the difference.

I covered my ears to stop listening to this nonsense.

(Y/N): Shut up, shut up, shut up.

I then hear the Grimm alarm go off and it was a threat levels nine. I see a giant nevermore fly above the colosseum and wondered how it got through the defense's.

???: One weak, many strong.

I hear that same voice again and and I banged my head to make it stop. The Nevermore then broke through the barrier and flew towards Pyrrha, I just couldn't do anything and the people were running passed me and they knew who I was. I see the Nevermore run towards Pyrrha and I got up and ran down the stairs.

(Y/N): No more.

I see Ruby speed glide and stabbed the Nevermore with Penny's sword and jumped back. It ran towards her and she got ready, I then jumped as far as I could and then punched the Nevermore making it slam it's head on the stage.

(Y/N): No more.

It got up and was about to eat me till multiple lockers landed on it's body and it was done. Everyone climbed up the Nevermore and grabbed their weapons. I turned back to not face any of them.

(Y/N): *Now what*

I felt a hand on my arm and I turned my head to see Velvet. I look back and down.

(Y/N): Guess you know what I am now. Velvet, believe me I didn't know about this. I guess you need-

She cut me off and kissed me. She moved back and held my hands.

Velvet: I don't care. It's you I love not what that lady calls you. You're (Y/N) and that's who I love.

I looked down and smiled, then I look up again and gave a smirk.

(Y/N): Yeah, I am.

I grabbed my scroll and then dialed my code and my locker landed a couple feet away and opened. I walked towards my locker and grabbed my weapons. I twirled both guns and placed them in their holsters, then I grabbed red Queen and sheathed it on my back and turned the handle a couple of times. I turned around and looked at everyone.

(Y/N): Lock and load people! It's time we save Beacon.

The Nevermore gets up and then everyone teamed up and killed the Nevermore.

(Y/N): *Danm it, I wanted to kill that Nevermore*

As the Nevermore turned to ashes Pyrrha was kneeling on the floor holding a piece of Penny's skin.

Pyrrha: Ruby, I'm so sorry.

Ruby: Me too, but it wasn't you fault.

I see Pyrrha shield on the stage and I pick it up, I walked towards her.

Jaune: She's right. Who ever was on the microphone, they're the ones responsible for this.

Me and Jaune handed her gear and she took them.

(Y/N): And let's make sure they don't take anyone else.

I turn to Ruby and everyone else did too.

(Y/N): So what now Rubes?

Ruby: Your scroll.

(Y/N): Got destroyed.

Ruby: Oh.

We heard Griffons roar and we aimed our guns at them.

Neptune: Anyone got a plan of attack?

Ruby: Sun. I need your scroll.

Sun uses his tail to get his Scroll and tossed it to her and gets her locker here. She head's to her get her weapon till a Griffon lands on it, stopping here. Then a gun shot is fired  at it and we turn to see Port and Oobleck with their weapons.

Port: Students. I think it would be best  for you to leave.

(Y/N): But we can help and fi-

Oobleck: Mister (L/N). This day will surely go down in Remnant history. I'd prefer it if my students could live to tell about it.

I nodded and then we all ran out of the stage and to the outside of the colosseum. The place was empty and we saw the general with a revolver.

Ruby: What's going on?!

Ironwood: Grimm are crawling all over the city. The white fang has invaded Beacon  and your make matters worse, some-- Vagabond has seized one of my ships. Until we regain command, the skies are out of our control. So I'm-

He aimed his gun and pulled the trigger to kill a Grimm.

Ironwood: Going to take it back.

Jaune: What should we do?

Ironwood: You have two choices: defend your kingdom and your school  or save yourselves.

We all looked at each other to see who would leave.

Ironwood: No one will fault you if you leave. Let's move out!

He then got on a small ship and left.

(Y/N): *No one will fault us but ourselves* I'm going to Beacon.

Jaune: There's a ship right there.

We all ran towards the ship and got one board. As we were in the air I saw Ironwood's ship explode and then fall down to the city. I saw as it crashed down, I clenched my hands and punched the frame.

Sun: Ruby! What are you doing?!

I see Ruby run out and I chased after her outside, she jumped off and I stopped my tracks.

(Y/N): Danm it Ruby.

I couldn't do anything since the ship was flying further away. I walked back inside and leaned on the wall.

Jaune: What happened?

(Y/N): Couldn't stop her in time.

The ship made it to Beacon and we started killing the Grimm, fighting robot's, the White fang and securing any citizens and students. As I was fighting a Ursa till I felt the ground shake a bit and everyone stopped. I look up in the air and see a giant dragon Grimm and it dropped black ooze on the ground. We all stood in a line and took stance. Me and SSSN ran to the new hord of Grimm.

(Y/N): *I have a bad feeling some how*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.7K 16
Forsaken. Broken. Shattered. Reviled. Deconstructed. All these things describe (Y/N) (L/N), An absolute zero. After the death of his team, he went da...
70.7K 657 63
does not take place in my two stories but will have some characters in my stories (Y/n)...an individual known through out the multiverse but what if...
243K 1.9K 20
What happens when a ghost finds its way to Remnant and meets a boy? What will become of them? And what if the boys shrouded history? First story so...
45.7K 708 65
You are Y/N L/N, a Huntsman who has a 2 semblances. One of them is Immortality, which he unlocked at the age of 18. Since that day, he has never aged...