Bad Ass White Boy, With Nothi...

By juliiaroseee

"Look I'm sorry" he sighed running his fingers through his dark brown hair. "For what?" "For making you feel... More

Preface
Characters
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11) Part 1
PSA
(11) Part 2
(12)
(13) Special Chapter
Author's Note
(14)
(15)
(16)
AUTHOR NOTE
(17)
(18)
Epilouge
Spin Off
Bonus Chapter (19)
Bonus Chapter (20)
Bonus Chapter (21) Trigger Warning
New Cover?!!
Bonus Chapter (22) FINALE SO YOU BETTER READ!!!
BONUS CHAPTER 23 (BECAUSE MY BABIES WANTED MORE)
Reane and Porter Love story?🤨

(5)

4K 135 12
By juliiaroseee

I sat in the deserted auditorium going through the list once more. It was mandatory for me to always double checked and make sure everyone was accounted for.

"Hey!" A female voice yelled. She slammed her hands down on the desk aggressively drawing my attention.

It was no other than Renae.

I rolled my eyes scoffing, ignoring her.

"I'm talking to you" she hissed grabbing the papers out my hand.

"What's your problem!?" I too stood to my feet, matching her height.

"You are!-" she frustratingly pointed her at me.

"Me? What have I ever done to you?"

"Stay away from Porter. Haven't you done enough"

What she said struck me hard.
Me? I was the one brutally hurting. 

"I haven't done anything to him. It's him who made the decision he was not happy with"

I gathered all my papers from her piling them on the table.

Her expression softened.

"Melanie please. He needs you. There are certain things I can't do from him, not like you can"

"You're his girlfriend. You should be able to get him through anything. That's what relationships are about. Aren't they?" I eyed her.

She searched my own for her answers I sure didn't have the answer to.

"Please—" she begged

"Just talk to him" I looked away searching my bag for an empty folder.

"Melanie?" I shook my head blinking back tears.

Why was she doing this?

My heart was hurting so much, I couldn't take it.

Sighing, she took a post-it note and pen from her shoulder bag.

I watched her write something down, sticking it on my papers.

"Think about it. Please" She walked out the auditorium closing the door behind her.

I slowly sat down in my seat glancing at the yellow post-it.  Written on it was her number and address.

Shaking my head out of frustration, I shoved everything in my shoulder bag leaving the auditorium as well.

Today was too stressful for me. I need a nap or some Netflix.

~|~|~

At home I continuously checked my phone, hoping. Just hoping that I would receive one text from Porter.

I fiddled with sticky note in between my fingers.

'Call me if you need anything'
005-9876 / 98 Mulberry Rd.

"Grow some balls Melanie and call him!"

I hesitantly went through my contact list hovering over his name.

Closing my eyes I pressed he call button.

It rang once, twice, then three times. I was about to hang up when he answered.

"Hello?" His voice brought chills down my spine.

"Hey Porter it's me" I gnawed on my lower lip nervously.

"Mel! Hey. How are you?"

How was I?

"Can we talk?"

"Yeahs sure. What's up?"

"No I mean come over and lets talk in person"

I began to cold sweat, the silence on his was agonizing.

"I'll be there in 20"

"See y—" the call lasted no longer than two minutes.

"What was I going to say? Ugh! I need ice cream" I got to my feet descending to the kitchen.
I took out a whole pint of Haagen Dazs 'caramel de leche' with a spoon and dug  right in.

Half way through my ice cream the door bell rang. Has it been 20 minutes already?
I checked my cellphone, it was 12:30pm. I spoke to Porter an hour ago.

I unlocked the door without checking the peephole. Porter stood on my door step looking rough. He wore his beat up black vans, old black jeans, and a plain black tee. With a five o'clock shadow, he was a mess.

"You said you would be here in 20 minutes. It's 12:30 Porter" I teased licking the ice cream off the spoon.

He hadn't spoken  a word to me, nor looked at me for that matter. He had his head hung low , hair tussled and covering his eyes.

"Hey!" I snapped my fingers in his face. He finally looked up.

It took me by surprise. His was busted, a small bruise sprouting on his left jaw and a cut on his right brow.

"What the hell happened to you?"
He pushed passed me letting himself in. I didn't say a word, only closed the door behind him.

He sat in the large burgundy couch resting his elbows on his  knees, shaking his legs rapidly.

"I got into a fight—"

"With what? A truck! Christ Porter let's go to a hospital." No longer hungry I pulled him up, he refused.

"No hospitals" he groaned rubbing his, apparently sore, arm.

"Why the fuck not? You're hurt! I'm calling Kendyl—"

"NO!" I jumped dropping my phone.

"Fine" I mumbled picking it back up.

"Sorry" He sat down rubbing his face.

"It's alright"

"No it's not Melanie nothing is alright. I'm a mess and my family is a mess"

I took a seat next to him.

"Can you tell me what happened?"
He shook his head clenching his fists.

"Porter?"

"I went to see my father—"
He began

"—My mother hasn't been going to her therapy sessions. She claims they're getting too expensive with all the medications and appointments.

So I went to go ask him to help her out. Not even me but for Kendyl's peace of mind and because she was his wife before"

My heart soften for him, he was so broken. I was unable to take it.

"What did he say? Is he going to help"

He laughed, eyes crinkling. His expression filled with distaste and hatred.

"He told me. Son if that bitch  wants to be crazy forever so be it. I paid all her medical bills already, she can get a job and pay them herself. Then I punched him.

"Oh my god" My eyes prickled with tears, I reached out to touch his shoulder.

He flinched away.

"I just kept on punching him and punching him—"

I cringed when I glanced at his knuckles, they were bloody and bruised.

Worst case scenario, Porter could be dead right now.

"—That old has a mean swing. Püssy knocked me in my jaw when I wasn't looking. He's always running away from his problems, money can't fix everything!" He finished.

He stood to his feet pacing back and forth. I watched him mumble to himself, cursing his father's name.

"Porter. Let's get you cleaned up" I took his wrist.

He froze looking at my hands.

"Melanie I don't want your pity"
I frowned

"Porter I'm not pitying you. I'm being sympathetic. I'm your friend I just want to be there for you" I confessed releasing his hand.

Maybe he was right. Maybe I was taking pity on him, it was only this morning I couldn't take the sight of him.

"You know what Porter, maybe you're right. I am talking pity on you. But it's because I'm your friend, and yeah I was mad at you, no I was furious that you lead me on. I had no doubt in my heart that you wouldn't pick me.

You surprised me Porter. I was hurt and heartbroken. So excuse me for trying to mend the bond that was broken between us" I huffed running my fingers my straightened hair.

"Mel I'm sorry. I'm a jerk and I deserve everything I got today—"
I turned to him.

"— Porter no one deserves to be abused by their parents. I, for one, forgive you. Now, shut up and let me bandage you up. Or so help me god I'll drag you to the hospital kicking and screaming"

He laughed genuinely titling his head back.
"Yes mam"

Ya ya yay ya I'm back with the edited version. I will be putting this story on another site but it will still be here for everyone to read♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 35.1K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
1.2M 32.6K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...
2.2M 54.3K 48
"I'm fine," I state rather bluntly. "You don't look fine." "Then stop looking." He chuckles, and damn does he. His voice is dessert for the ears, his...
21.8K 259 11
18 year old Mariana May, all she was looking for was a summer job. What she didn't not expect was for her best friend brother to catch her in a most...