Be Mine Forever

By KellyHYang

"Don't meet and hug other guys except me again" I snapped at her. "WHY NOT? I have my freedom, Mr. Fredericks... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
John's & Gina's Bios
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author Notes
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Cover for New Story
Love Is Another Affliction

Chapter 1

41K 975 290
By KellyHYang

John's POV

"What? Mom, Dad, Seriously! Give me a reason why I have to marry her. I don't even know her. Who the hell is she? Damn it!"

My eyes widened and my eyebrows raised at the news that I had had a fiancé since I was ten years old. My face turned red along with my anger flared inside me. I was speechless at my parents' words.

"She is your fiance. Don't say 'damn it' in front of us. Where are your manners, son?" my mom, Annie snapped while glaring at me.

I glared at them. How could they do this to me, to their own son? How could they arrange this without asking me? I am the one who is going to have to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her. Didn't I have the right to choose my own wife? I laughed humorlessly at them.

"Son, I won't take no for an answer. You have to marry her. This is an order, not a request," my dad, Daniel growled and I frowned.

"You can't do this to me. Mom, Dad! I obeyed all of your words back then, but this wasn't right. How could I marry a stranger? I don't even know her face."

I closed my eyes for a while while rubbing my forehead. I had been obedient to my parents since I was young. I couldn't disobey their words for some reasons too. I heaved a sign. I had tried my best to understand my parents but I couldn't. I was too furious for that.

"Stop arguing with us! We agreed to this marriage. On Friday, you will have to go to Alaska and fetch your fiance. I already told Ren about that. I booked a suite at the Alyeska Hotel. This is my order. You are not allowed to go against it." My dad ended the conservation, not letting me say another word, and went inside the bedroom. My mom also left me alone in the living room.

I leaned my back against the sofa and ran my fingers through hair. My dad had left a brown folder that contained facts about my fiance on the table in front of me. I was startled at my dad's words when he mentioned my fiancee was from Alaska.

I opened and took out the paper inside. I was relieved at the sight of her name.

"Gina Meirs, who the hell are you?" I huffed and my anger came back.

I didn't see her photo on the paper. So, I looked inside that folder but there was nothing like that.

"No Photo? Huh! Are you trying to play hide and seek with me? How dare you?" I threw that paper and the bag back on the table. How dare she?

"Gina Meirs, you want to become my wife, huh? Hmmm, you will regret this." I said with a brittle laugh.

I went upstairs to my room and grabbed my car keys. I didn't want to stay here right now, and I also didn't want to see my parents. I need some time to be alone. I decided to go to my office. I had work to finish.

When I arrived there, everyone greeted me with smiles. I shrugged them and went up to my office. Most of my employees didn't dare to talk to me on my way to the office. I was frowning and gritting my teeth the whole time. My blood was boiling inside me and I was ready to kill someone who dared to mess with me now. I am sure anger was obvious on my face.

My assistant, Louis followed me inside my office. He gave me the reports of this week.

"Leave them and get out," I snapped.

He nodded and left without a word. I leaned my back in my chair. I did some breathe in breathe out and attempted to cool my anger before I started on my work. I had to make my mind focus so that I wouldn't think about that marriage.

I saw the mistakes in some reports. They were not a big deal but they were irritating me. I told Louis to call them who wrote those. I smirked. They are going to die.

After a few minutes, they all arrived at my office. They greeted me with fear plastered on their faces.

"Mr. Fredericks, I heard you call us."

"Yes, I called you all." I smirked.

"What can I help you with, Sir?"

I glared at them. Their eyes widened with a shock. They averted their eyes down to the floor in a quick motion. They didn't dare look straight at me now. They were standing in front of me with their mouth shut. I threw their reports at them.

"Is that how you work, making childish mistakes? You are all fired. Get out!" I yelled.

Their faces went white as soon as they heard the news. Their mouths were slight opened while looking at me.

"Mr. Fredericks, what did we do wrong? Please don't fire us. We have to take care of our families. Please have mercy on us. We will correct them as soon as possible. We will ..."

I banged my hand on the desk. Their mouth shut immediately.

"Stop begging me. You all know it is useless. Now get the hell out of my office. Don't make me say that to you again. Get out!" I said with a cold glare.

"Mr. Fredericks, you can't fire us like this. We could sue you."

I laughed. Sue me?

"Go ahead. Go ahead and sue me. Let's see who wins." I scoffed.

"Mr. Fredericks! You merciless devil. You ..."

"Yes I am, you all know about me. Don't try to threaten me again or you will regret what happens next. Get out before I call security."

Their faces were irritating me right now. My parents made me angry this morning and now these men were making me angrier. What was happening to my life? The whole day was full of bullshit.

They didn't say another word and left my office.

I smirked and leaned against my chair. They all knew my anger very well and yet they dared to talk back? They knew how I treated the ones who blackmailed and sued me. I once put some of them into jail and I kicked some out of L.A.

"Being cheeky?" I clenched my fist and I thumped the desk. I leaned against my chair back and closed my eyes. I was furious with my mind unstable.

"How could they do this to me? I am their only child. Didn't they love or understand my mind at all?" I whispered.

I was the only child in my family, Fredericks and I started working at our company, Fredericks Worldwide International Holdings after I graduated from Harvard. We run the chains of five stars hotels and restaurants around the world. I started working as a managing director while my dad was chairman.

No one was afraid of me at that time. They didn't trust me. They thought that I got to work as a managing director because of my dad. I was angry but I tried so hard in my works. I had to prove them that I was capable.

After I made the success in the important deal with Paris governor for our Paris hotel, everyone started to impress me. I was a strict person and I didn't bear watching my employees lacking at their works. I fired many of them and my employees started afraid of me as the time passed.

When I became a CEO, I started stricter than before. I didn't easily forgive the mistakes that my employees did. I fired them or suspended from their positions. So, they gave me a name devil, ruthless and arrogant devil and I became their nightmare.

I didn't fucking care about it. I would fire them as I liked. What could they do to me? Nothing.

"Mr. Frederick, someone is here to meet you. She said she had an appointment with you." Louis's voice from the intercom interrupted my thoughts.

"Appointment? Whom?" I asked but it was too late. A girl who was wearing a skimpy dress came into my office without my permission.

"Hey darling, why didn't you call me? I missed you so much." she said, coming toward me before she sat on my lap. I glared at her. She was batting her fake eyelashes. Louis followed after her.

"Sorry Mr. Fredericks. I ..."

"You are dismissed, get out" I snapped. He will be dead meat later. I glared at the women.

"Cynthia, who said you could come here?"

"Why not? I came here because I am your girlfriend." She said, wrapping her hands around my neck and tried to kiss me. I avoided her kiss.

I glared at her again and shoved her off from my lap.

"Who said you were my girlfriend?"

She glared at me for a second but later she smiled at me. She sat on my desk and tucked a lock of hair behind her ears. She held my eyes, trying to seduce me.

"I have been your girlfriend, aren't I? We have been hanging out for almost a month." She purred, batting her fake eyelashes.

"I already told you, we are over."

Her eyebrows knitted together at my words and her hands clenched into fists.

"Why are you breaking up with me? Didn't you love me?" She said, gritting her teeth.

"What do you think?" I said while raising my brows at her. Her face flushed red with her mouth thinned.

"You bastard! Why did you have sex with me if you didn't love me? You made me believe that you loved me and now you dump me? How dare you? I am not a whore or slut, you know." She yelled and I smirked.

She was the one who approached me first and threw herself at me. She was also the same like them who were after my wealth. I was sure I didn't show any affection towards her and yet she thought I loved her. I rolled my eyes. She was regarding as she pleased.

"Oh really? I did? I remembered clearly that you offered yourself. To me, you are just one of the girls who I had sex, got it? You are lucky I met you for a month. I prefer one night stands. Now get out of my office or I will call the security to drag you out," I said with a coldest tone of mine.

Her hands turned red because of clenching too much. She was glaring at me like she was going to eat me alive now. I didn't care. I turned my chair to the opposite side of her. She stormed out of my room and slammed the door shut. I ruffled my hair hard. Why didn't they let me be alone today? Damn!

Knock knock

I am sure that it would be Louis. He knew I was angry and not in the good mood today.

"Come in" I said and Louis came inside.

I frowned at him, "I think you know your punishment, Louis"

"Yes, I know. Sorry for my mistake that I let her in and I didn't handle her well." He said and put his resignation paper on my desk before he went out.

My life was such a mess today. Everything was making me angry. I didn't want to stay here now. I took my car keys and headed to one of my hotels. I went up the lobby after I parked my car at the basement. I saw some girls, seducing me on my way to the bar.

"Hello, handsome"

"Hey, charming"

I shrugged them and continued my way to the bar. The bartender there knew me very well and he served my favorite whiskey with some fruits. I went there when I am angry at my works or when there was the problem in my life. I drank a lot but they didn't make me drunk now.

"Damn!" I whispered.

I was now so frustrated. I knew my dad very well. He was so stubborn and I couldn't win against him. Although I had my money and power, I couldn't say no to him for some reasons. I promised him that I would obey his words until death when I was young. I did because of a sin that I made in the past. I willingly promised my parents in the past that I would stay obedient to them and starting from that day, I became their polite son. I didn't disobey my parents' words. I always agreed with them. So, I had no choice but to go and fetch my fiancé called Gina Meirs.

Damn! I sipped another whiskey while thinking about that marriage. I could comply their words except this. I wanted to choose my own wife. I wanted to marry the one I love with my heart. Why didn't they understand me? They already commanded me to stay with them and didn't let me move out. I didn't know their reason but I agreed with them because I had to do every word they said. I signed. How could I escape from that?

I rubbed my knitted eyebrows. My stress level was at the top right now. I saw a girl across my place seducing me. I smirked. I was used to this. They always seduced and threw themselves at me whenever they saw me because I was like a big fish for them to catch. They didn't seem to care about their pride to get me.

She smiled and came towards me.

"Hey, are you alone? Can I accompany you?"

I smirked and continued drinking my whiskey. She sat beside me without my permission.

"You are John Fredericks isn't it? You are more handsome than in the photos." She said batting her fake eyelashes. She put her chin on her hand and stared at me with lust in her eyes.

I wasn't interested and ignored her. Actually, I didn't have the interest in all most all the girls. I didn't believe love exists. I didn't know why I believe like this although my parents are so much in love with each other despite their arranged marriage.

She came closer to me and now her head is on my shoulder and she is caressing my hand and arm. She became so annoying to me.

I shoved her off and stood up from the table. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Didn't you have any pride or are you a whore?"

"You bastard, you assault me. The news are right! You are a devil."

"Now you got that. Don't appear in front of me again or you will regret" I snapped at her before I went back to home. Nobody didn't let me live alone today.

Today was the worst day of my life.

When I came back to home, I saw my parents glaring at me. I ignored them and went upstairs to my room. My dad followed me to my room.

"You need this" he said and gave me that brown folder again. My anger rose seeing that folder. My dad put that on the desk at my own living room before leaving. He knew I was angry now but he didn't seem to care me.

Damn you, Gina! Who the hell are you? You already made my life upside down.

I let out a sign and threw myself on the bed. I tried to calm down my anger but I couldn't. I got up and went towards that folder.

I took out that paper and read it again. Damn! I scrunched it hard and sat down on the couch. I closed my eyes while leaning against the soft cushion. This was making me crazy.

My parents didn't tell me the reasons for this marriage. They were avoiding that question during our conservation. They didn't dare to tell me.

So why would I have to marry her? There was no reasons for me to marry her. I was now adult and I had my rights to disagree. They were using my promise to them as an advantage. They should know that I could disobey them but why did they arrange this fucking marriage. My curiosity was killing me inside.

I guessed that it was something to do with the business. I laughed mirthlessly because I felt like I was sold by my own parents and that hurt me.

My head rose up from the sofa and looked back at that damn paper. I examined every inches of it. There was nothing, only Gina Meirs, 24-years old, Address-Sitka, Alaska neatly written on it.

This was eating my nerves alive. How dare she treat me like this? I was her fiancé and yet she wouldn't let me know about her and what she looks like. Damn!

Every time I read that, my anger surged. I couldn't believe myself. How could that piece of paper make my anger accelerate every time I read that?

I leaned against the sofa and laid my head while closing my eyes back again. I placed one of my hands on my forehead. My blood was boiling with anger. I had to calm down my anger. If not, I might die because of too much rage.

I didn't want to die right now. I had to see her, the one who was my fiancé and the one who was eating my nerves alive now with my own eyes.

I let my body rest for a while. Meanwhile my mind was working. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Was she great enough for my dad to choose her as my fiance? She was eating my nerves. There was no photos of her and nothing about her life in that paper. What did she want me to do? Wanted me to find her? I laughed with a sarcasm.

"How dare she? Who do she think I am? No photos huh! Do you think I can't find you, Gina? You dared to play with me! You challenged me. You are mine until I said I am not yours!"

Woah John is furious to meet Gina now. Sound interesting?
If you are interested, scroll down to reach chapter 2.

Before this remember to click a little star (VOTE) for me if you love John 😘😘😘

Also if you have time, share your thoughts and feelings while you were reading in COMMENT box. I would love to hear them.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE MY LOVELIES ❤❤❤

My fans, Thank you for checking this story out. I am sure that you would love this and I will try my best to create this my lovelies. So keep on supporting me till the end ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.6K 52
โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ง๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ? โž ~~~~~...
569 61 11
๐–ค“๐˜ผ ๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—œ ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐— ๐—”๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐Ÿฅ€ AMAYA EVAN'S the top businesswoman of NYC, blessed with a goddess face and cursed with a past that she cannot escape a...
209K 4K 38
"baby stand up.." I heard my mom whisper as she pushes my hair out of my face. "You need to stop waiting for someone to rescue you." She sighs seeing...
1.2M 26.7K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...