Reign | b. blake | 4

By -enamoured

These violent delights have violent ends. Fourth book in the Queen series More

1.
2.
Please read!
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.

13.

4.6K 159 111
By -enamoured

"We both know I could rip you to shreds and do my nails at the same time."
-Katherine Pierce

13.

"Courage: to be outside with us today, to stand together now in the face of grave danger and grave tragedy."  Jaha speaks as men carry the bodies onto logs. The black rain took their lives and yet here we are outside hoping it doesn't take ours too. I was standing behind the group with Bellamy watching the ceremony, my hand in his.

"Rain like this was a dream on the ark but now it is a nightmare because we know it can turn any second and kill us." I squeeze his hand and rub his arm soothingly. I know he's worried about Octavia being gone and out there alone when the rain hit and I know he's still reeling from me almost not making it back in time.

"May we meet again." Jaha finishes his speech.

"May we meet again." We say in unison.
Jasper walks by us, "too many funerals, too little time."

"Show some respect for the dead." Bellamy states as Jasper keeps walking.

"What for? They don't mind." Me and Bellamy share a look before following after him.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Wherever the day takes me." He shrugs.

"You gotta chem tent?" Bellamy questions.

"Nope."

"Jasper, no one leaves without a chem tent." Bellamy says as we continue following after him.

"Do you have a chem tent?" He turns to us.

"Yeah." Bellamy answers.

"Good. Then we have a chem tent." Bellamy yanks Jasper back.

"Bellamy." I warn. Jasper isn't okay right now and Bellamy pulling him around isn't going to help.
He lets go of him and Jasper waits for him to say something.

"I don't care how they died because I'm not afraid of it happening to me." My heart hurts hearing him say that.

"Jasper, it's not safe out there."

"What else is new?" He opens the front gates.

"Come on!" He gestures.

"I'll go with him. You stay here." Bellamy tells me.

"No, I'm going." I cross my arms.

"Please? If anything we'll only be out there for an hour or two." He pleads. He cups my face in his hands and I sigh looking into his big brown eyes.

"Fine, try to talk to him. Calmly." I point out and he nods his head. Maybe Bellamy can get through Jasper, at this point I'll try anything. Bellamy pulls me in for a quick kiss.
"Be safe!" I yell to both of them and Jasper gives me a thumbs up.

Everyone was gone for the most part. Bellamy, Jasper, Octavia, Raven, and Miller. Monty and Kane had just recently left too with Jaha to talk to the flamekeeper. Jaha said it had something to do with the empty bunker and he kept saying there might be another one, a viable one. I didn't want to get my hopes up because the other one obviously didn't work out.

I was bored to say the least. I didn't want to go back to my room because I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep and if I don't sleep I'll just think. Think about the baby and think about this ticking time bomb called earth. I was tired of feeling sad, these past few days were hell for me and I just wanted to feel like everything was okay even though it obviously wasn't. Walking down the halls I hear music blaring from the cafeteria. I make my way to see what's going on, much to my surprise there seemed to have been a party. A party on one side and a dozen sick people on the other. They didn't seem to mind the party goers as they chatted amongst themselves.

"Hey, want a drink?" Harper walks up to me. I smile happy to see a more familiar face. She holds out a tin cup and I almost say no because of the baby. Just for a second I almost forgot. I clear the thought from my head.

"Yeah." I quickly take it and take a big swig.

"So what exactly is going on?" I motion towards the crowd of people dancing, I recognize most of them to be the one hundred that came down with me on that drop ship.

"Haven't you heard? It's the end of the world." Harper smirks. I laugh shaking my head.

"So, what's going on between you and Monty." I smirk and she nearly chokes on her drink.

"What?"

"Oh please. I see you two looking at each other all the time. You guys are not subtle." I take another sip of the moonshine. It tastes good, I haven't had it in forever. Her face flushes red.

"We're together." I smile at that. Monty deserves someone good, someone special. I wholeheartedly believe that person is Harper. She's strong, kind, and beautiful. She's perfect for Monty.

"Do I have the best friend approval?" She nudges me with a smile.

"Of course, I couldn't pick a better person for Monty." She pulls me in for a hug and I squeeze her back.

"Looks like your man has arrived to the party." Harper nods in the direction I had came from. Jasper and Bellamy walk in not noticing us due to all the people standing in front of us and around us.

Jasper walks away from Bellamy and that's when anger rises into my chest. It's obvious from the looks of this girl that walks up to Bellamy that she is the girl that he said was trying to get in his pants despite knowing about me. I hadn't seen her around in awhile but I was waiting for the day that I do so I could tell her to stay away from Bellamy. Today is my lucky day.

"I'll be right back." I hand her my cup and she reluctantly takes it.

"Go claim what's yours." She says after I start walking toward them I can already hear their conversation.

"Come dance with me." The blonde haired girl puts an arm on his chest and stands so close shes chest to chest with him.

"No. I don't dance." Bellamy states.

"Well, I don't really want to dance..." She smirks rubbing her hand against his chest.

I finally get to them and push the girls shoulder so she falters back and I stand in front of Bellamy.
"Well, I really don't want to cause a scene but I'm about to punch you in the face if you don't back the hell up." I cross my arms over my chest.

"Excuse me?" She scoffs.

"You heard me. He's taken." I hold my left hand up and wiggle my fingers to show the ring.

"I don't see a ring on his finger." She puts her hands on her hips and smirks as if that was a good explanation.

"Don't need a ring. I've told you before I'm taken." Bellamy states from behind me wrapping his arm around my waist. The smirk gets wiped off her face and she looks pissed.

"Weren't taken when you fucked me in the dropship." I don't hold back this time as my fist meets her face. Bellamy holds me back as I try to go for another punch.

"You bitch!" She cries out holding her cheek. People start to look our way interested in the conflict.

"Damn, Taylor!" Someone yells from the crowd but I ignore them.

"This bitch will do worse if you talk to Bellamy again."

"Just because you couldn't keep your baby safe doesn't mean you have to take it out on other people." Her words hit home as much as I don't want them to and suddenly I'm seeing red. I yank myself out of Bellamy's grip and charge at her. Her eyes flash with fear as my hand comes back to punch her again and again.

"Go, Taylor!" I hear someone yell and out of the corner of my eyes I see everyone surrounding us now. The girl falls to the floor and she tries to claw at me as she screams for me to stop when I get on top of her and hit her again.

"Go float yourself!" I yell as arms wrap around my waist and pull me off her. Her nose is dripping blood and her lip is busted. She also has a cut on her cheek and I don't doubt she'll have a swollen eye in a little bit.

"Taylor, baby, stop." Bellamy pulls me over to the corner as I try to catch my breath. Weak bitch. She couldn't even get in one hit. How did she even survive this long? Oh wait, from me and the rest of my friends protecting her ass.

"Jesus, Taylor, I wasn't expecting that." Harper says walking up to us with Jasper in tow.

"Great show!" Jasper laughs. Harper nudges him and gives him a pointed look.

"Glad you enjoyed it." I sigh and run my hands through my hair.

"Your knuckles." Bellamy takes my hand in his. They're bloody.

"Not my blood." I can't help but smirk. They hurt like hell but I didn't cut them, they're just going to be bruised.

"What'd she do anyway?" Jasper asks taking a sip from his cup.

"Tried to take what's mine. I don't share." I look to Bellamy and I can see a faint smile starting to form on his lips.

"You never could." Jasper points out, we all laugh at that. I grab his cup and take a sip of his moonshine much to his dismay and then hand it back.

"Now can we go party?" Jasper asks. I bite my lip and look over to Bellamy. He looks at curiously.

"Yes." I grab his hand and lead him to where everyone else is dancing. I hear Jasper verbalizing his content with me wanting to party. The girl is gone now and I'm glad, if she even looked at me wrong I would've had her on the ground in seconds again.

"What are we doing?" Bellamy asks with a smile.

"Dancing." He doesn't say anything but pulls me close. He lied to that girl, Bellamy dances but only for me. The music is loud and I start to get into it as does Bellamy. I move my hips against him as he holds onto my waist. He then grabs my hand to twirl me and then dips me.

"This is not that kind of song." I giggle as he still has me dipped.

"I don't care." He kisses me hard and then pulls me back up.

"Yeah, Bellamy and Taylor!" A guy shouts and the crowd hollers. I laugh as does Bellamy. It feels good, it feels great. Jasper having a party was the greatest idea he's had. No one seems to be worried or stressed about our pending doom. Just music, friends and love.

"You know getting into a fight because of me has me flattered." Bellamy says as he sways us back and forth despite the fast tempo music.

"Wasn't even a fight, it takes two to fight and what that girl was doing was crying, not fighting." He laughs.

"It was hot seeing you get all jealous." He smirks

"You're mine, Bellamy Blake." I place my hands on his face.

"All yours, baby." He brings me in for another kiss. When we pull away he looks a little more serious.

"About what she said...about the baby. That isn't true..." I cut him off with a shake of my head.

"It doesn't matter. I know it isn't true." It took time realizing that it wasn't my fault, things happen and it sucks but that's how life goes. Of course I'm still upset about it but I've learned it wasn't my fault and if Bellamy believes that then so will I. Right now I didn't want to think about it, I just wanted to be here with him, in this moment.

"Good. She was just trying to get under your skin."

"Honestly though, if she was going to provoke someone you'd really think she'd know how to fight." Bellamy rolls his eyes. I couldn't get over it.

"That was badass, Taylor!" Two guys who I recognized from the one hundred who we came down with put their fist out for me to bump. I laugh but bump both their fists.

"Thanks."

"You're a celebrity." Bellamy says.

"Only when I get into fights." I laugh.

"I recall many people wanting you in charge just for standing up to me. Everyone loves you."

"Well no one could say it to your face but you were an asshole. I was just speaking for my people." I tease. He shakes his head laughing.

"Brave princess."

"That's queen to you." He pulls me in for a kiss and we can't help but laugh through it. Happiness and light, we can find it again in the little things.

A/N:

You guys don't know how excited I was to write this chapter! lol I honestly hated that scene with Bellamy and that girl so I put all my rage into Taylor. Of course Taylor had heard about her before and finally gave the girl what she deserved. I'm such a fan of Bellarke and I remember seeing that episode and just being pissed about it. Nonetheless, we don't have to worry about that bitch because our girl Taylor has it all under control! Let me know what you thought of this chapter!

Anyways, thank you guys for being patient with me and always supporting these books! Your comments and support mean the world to me and I'm so happy you guys are liking this book. You guys always comment how much you like the chapters or like the books and it makes me smile so big. Seriously, thank you for still reading these books and investing time in Taylor and Bellamy's relationship. Trust me, we still have a lot more to see from them!

Much love, xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 12.7K 109
[BOOK TWO IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] losing her twin brother was one of the hardest things avery collins had to go through. yet, with bellamy blake by h...
459K 6.6K 82
A book filled with Bellamy Blake imagines. Most imagines are from Tumblr so I didn't write them myself.
348K 7.1K 51
This is book one of Bellarke One-shots One shots 1-50 The 100 cw Clarke and Bellamy One shots Bellarke I don't own the the 100 o
21K 631 63
This is the third and last book for my 100 fan fict- which will be containing S6 and S7 I will not be following the show completely and will be doing...