Almost Home ➳ Bellamy Blake

By Emilyharland

"I don't have anyone anymore! Do you get that? I'm alone, Bellamy and no one, not even you, can fix me!" ➳➳... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
We're Not Alone
Earth Skills
Earth Kills
Murphy's Law - Part 1
Murphy's Law - Part 2
Twilight's Last Gleaming
His Sister's Keeper
Contents Under Pressure
Day Trip
Unity Day
I Am Become Death - Part 1
I Am Become Death - Part 2

Author's Note

109 0 2
By Emilyharland

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the giant hiatus in updates, last year was my final year of high school so i was stressing out over exams and what not. 

I've recently read back over this story and I cringe so much, so I'm gonna start editing it from the beginning and then eventually start updating new chapters. 

Hopefully within a week or two i'll have the new version of old chapters up. Bare with me though cause I just started Uni. I'll keep you updated as best I can.

Love you guys,

Em

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 5.8K 144
[Book One] Twin siblings. Two kids. Brother and sister. Joanna, or Jo for short, Murphy is the twin sister of none other than John Murphy. She was a...
124K 1.9K 41
BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept hearing noises around the forest like people...
109 0 6
When octavia Blake is found out on the ark an entire family's secret is discovered and Adina Ventura and her family's life's are upturned ♡Bellamy B...
289 4 16
Elliana Kane Her mother was floated and her brother killed himself. And her father is Marcus Kane, everyone thinks she has a perfect life as Elliana...