{Not a Villain} BNHA x Male OC

By RyuShinawa

Ryu Shinawa, son of the infamous villains Black Cat and Soul Crusher. Despite his parents being locked away f... More

Ryu Shinawa: Origin
Chapter 1: Midoriya, Izuku!
Chapter 2: SERIOUSLY NOT OKAY
Chapter 3: The Rest of My Life
Chapter 4: Banana Monster Sensei
Chapter 5: Bakugou=Saltness
Chapter 6- The Villain You Truly Are
Chapter 7- I'M DEKU!
Ryu Shinawa: Hero Costume
Chapter 8- K.A.I.H.A.
Chapter 10- "Playing the Hero"
Chapter 11- Damn Cat

Chapter 9- Cheering For the Wrong Team

8.6K 292 231
By RyuShinawa

^NOT MY PICTURE^
Author's Note: I'M SORRY THIS UPDATE TOOK SEVENTEEN MILLION YEARS. YOU'RE PROBABLY ALL DEAD NOW. DON'T HATE ME. HERE'S A CHAPTER. GOMENASAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! ;-;

"SORRY I'M LATE!!!!!"

Ryu gasped after his literal sprint to find his class.

"Ryu! I thought you weren't going to show up, haha!"

Ryu looked towards the source of Midoriya's voice. He was wearing a green costume that covered his entire face, and had ear-like parts sticking out from the top of his head, making him look a bit like a rabbit.

"Your costume is... u-ummm..." Midoriya blushes under his mask.

Ryu blushed as well, tugging down at the edges of the shorts.

"I know... it's a bit—"

"Ryu-chan~ You look so cute!" Uraraka commented.

She wore a skintight pink and black costume. Her words made Ryu even more embarrassed.

"Oh? Hehe, it looks pretty cool!" Ashido said.

'Oh, I'm receiving so many compliments~'

Ryu almost jumped at the sound of Kaiha's voice. He had almost forgotten about the A.I. He also suddenly remembered that he was the only one who could here it.

"Nice legs."

'whAt'

Ryu spun around to see the purple headed pervert eyeing his costume.

"M-Mineta-kun! That was uncalled for. Ryu isn't even— ... a-and... to make such a comment.... " Iida wore a white robot-like suit and waved his arms back and forth wildly. He seemed just as flustered at Mineta's remark as Ryu was.

"Oh....." Mineta just realized the legs he had seen belonged to Ryu and now seemed to be contemplating something very difficult, "My eyes must be cleansed..." He casually walked over to Yaoyorozu.

"Now, it's time for the combat training!" All Might suddenly spoke up.

'ABOUT TIME.'

"Sensei!" Iida called out, "This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?"

"No. We're going to move ahead two steps." All Might said, holding up the number two on his fingers.

"Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside, but if you look at the total numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate." All Might explained.

"Imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals— In this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows! For this class, You'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles."

"Without basic training?" Asui asks.

'Exactly! Can we at least do a little training first?!' Kaiha shouts a little too loudly in Ryu's ears.

"This is a real battle to understand those basics! However, the key this time is that there's no robot you can just beat up." All Might said.

Yaoyorozu spoke up, "How will wins and losses be determined?"

"Can we beat them up anyway?" Bakugou asked threateningly.

"Will the punishment be expulsion like with Aizawa-sensei?" Uraraka asked timidly.

"How shall we be split up?" Iida asked urgently.

"Isn't this cape crazy?" Aoyama said, posing with his costume.

"Why isn't Shinsou in class 1-A instead of Mineta?" Ryu chimed in nonchalantly.

All Might clenched his fist and seemed a bit overwhelmed, "... I'll answer all your questions!"

Timeskip brought to you by: Extememly Long Explanations That I'm Sure You'd Rather Not Hear:

All Might explained that each villain team would have a "nuclear weapon" and each hero team would have to capture either the weapon or both of the villains within the given time.

The villains would have to protect the weapon the whole time or capture both of the heroes. The teams were randomly decided.

'I seriously must be the unluckiest person on the earth.'

Ryu was teamed with none other than Bakugou. The latter did not seem pleased about the situation either.

And however childish it might be, Ryu was uncomfortable being on the "villain" team.

(A/N: Sorry, Iida! (He was Bakugou's original teammate for this challenge.) You're just nonexistent I guess in this challenge! Forgive meeee..... ;-;)

Bakugou seemed even more pissed at the thought of fighting Midoriya.

As of right now, Bakugou and Ryu are supposed to be preparing for the hero team to break in. It was awkwardly silent, until Bakugou spoke up while facing the opposite direction.

His voice was shaking a bit with rage, "Oi! Deku has a Quirk, right?"

"Um.... Yea...." Ryu answered cautiously.

The silence continued, but Ryu could tell Bakugou was getting angrier by the second. And Ryu really didn't feel like getting his head blown off trying to calm him down.

"Now, lets start the indoor person-to-person combat training with team A and team D!" All Might's voice rang out across the training grounds.

'Tch. We didn't even discuss a plan...'

Almost immediately, Bakugou tries to leave the room.

"Oi! H-hold on! Shouldn't we talk about a-"

"Shut up, stay here, and stay out of my way." Bakugou growled.

Ryu tried to protest again, "U-uh—!" but Bakugou had already left.

Ryu groaned in frustration.

"Umm.... Kaiha? Is there any way for you to tell where Midoriya and Uraraka are?" Ryu asked.

'I am detecting two heat signatures on the bottom floor.' Kaiha replied, displaying a map of the building in front of Ryu.

There were two small moving dots on the lower level, and a much faster dot headed towards them.

"Any ideas, Kaiha? My opponents are Midoriya Izuku and Uraraka Ochako. And... well, you heard the rules." Ryu said.

'Gimme a sec.'

'Uraraka Ochako: Zero Gravity, and Midoriya Izuku.... ah.... None???'

"Oh, well.... actually......" Ryu hesitated.

'Am I allowed to tell a robot about Midoriya's Quirk???'

"His Quirk was.... recently discovered. Basically, it's like super strength, but he can't really control it. Whichever part of his body he uses his super strength with, it completely breaks." Ryu explained.

'Ouch. Hmmm... let me think for a moment. Your best bet is to stay here and guard the weapon..." Kaiha suggested, pausing to think some more.

'It's difficult to say without having seen you in combat, but if Midoriya's only ability is his strength, my records lead me to believe that you would be able to immobilize him with your speed and strength.'

'Uraraka might be more difficult. Avoid being touched by her at all costs. It'll be extremely hard to do much of anything if you're hovering in midair. Do your best to keep her away from the weapon. If she turns up, you should go in for an immediate attack. Her strength doesn't lie in hand to hand combat, so it'd be best to attack her before she can observe her surroundings and think of a plan.'

'If the both of them come together.... Ah, well...'

Ryu looked at the map, noticing that all three of the dots were way too close to not be fighting now.

'I guess it depends on how your teammate handles things... He seems a little... er.... hotheaded.'

"Aha.... you could tell?" I asked sarcastically.

'Would you like me to hack into the audio and video footage of the building?'

"U-uh... yea! That'd be great." Ryu almost laughed at the convenience.

'Gimme just a sec!' Kaiha chirped.

After a few seconds, footage of Midoriya, Bakugou, and Uraraka appeared on a screen in front of Ryu.

Ryu was caught be surprise as he immediately saw Bakugou in the middle of charging at Midoriya.

Bakugou thrusted his fist forward towards Midoriya, who (to Ryu's surprise) grabbed his arm, turned, and slammed Bakugou onto the ground with a surprising amount of force.

"Hah?!" Ryu shouted.

"Kacchan..." Midoriya said through the video, "You usually start with a big right swing. How much do you think I've been watching you? I wrote an analysis for all the heroes I thought were amazing in my notebook..."

"The notebook you burned and threw away... My 'Deku' isn't always going to mean 'useless'!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"Kacchan... my 'Deku' means 'you can do it'!" Midoriya screamed.

Ryu felt the intense urge to dash down the stairs and give Midoriya a giant hug.

"Aw.... that's what I told him. I feel so touched!" Ryu said, "Did you see that move! Midoriya's super amazing! I'm super proud—"

"Ah... wait.... I'm supposed to be rooting for Bakugou..." Ryu said.

After a short pause, Ryu lazily pumped his fist in the air and unenthusiastically cheered. "Yaaaaayyy..... go Bakugou...."

"Deku..." Bakugou growled, "Even though you're scared..."

Small explosions bursted in Katsuki's palms.

"That's what I hate about you!" Bakugou screamed.

"Oh, this is about to get intense—"

'Who will win in the fated fight between long term rivals?! Come back next time to find out who declares victory for their team, and who has to suffer a bitter defeat—'

"Kaiha, what are you talking about? The fight isn't even over, and... do you plan on going somewhere...? Who are you talking to???" Ryu asked in confusion.

'I just wanted everyone to know that the chapter's over and—'

"Chapter? What chapter?"

'Ah.... hehe. Nevermind. You wouldn't get it...'

"... Maybe I need to speak with Mei about a possible malfunction..." Ryu muttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.9M 83.2K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
818K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
76.1K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...