The Supervillain and Me (Morr...

By tasting_stars

[EXCERPT - FIRST 5 CHAPTERS] THE FULL BOOK IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN STORES AND ONLINE! Never trust a guy... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
The Supervillain and Me is OUT NOW!!!
***HUGE FILM/TV NEWS***
THE SUPERVILLAIN AND ME: Awesome Mix Vol. 1
Bonus Scene! Sarah's Red Comet Fan Fiction
Bonus Scene! Red Comet's Origin Story
Bonus Scene! Iron Phantom's POV
NEW STORY ALERT!
NEW STORY AVAILABLE!
The Supervillain and Me SEQUEL is now on Wattpad!

Dear Reader...

93.7K 2.4K 279
By tasting_stars

HEY FRIENDS!!

I'm super excited to finally give you a sneak peek into the bright, shiny published version of The Supervillain and Me! This book is now available to purchase in stores and online! Enjoy the first 5 chapters of the story, and be sure to let me know what you think. Also, consider leaving a review on Amazon or Goodreads! It would help the success of the book so much!

Thank you for everything! This story never would have made it this far without you guys!

Love,

Danielle ♥♥♥

(Visit my profile for links to purchase the book from all your favorite retailers!)

https://swoonreads.com/m/men-in-tights/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359 31 15
Since the dawn of time, humanity has been divided over various subjects. All of which are frankly, incredibly trivial. This being, but is not limited...
2.6K 52 48
Long ago in the world of Esos, 9 powerful gods ruled with an iron fist. They divided the 8 races, treated them like servants and even pit them agains...
900 37 27
Connor Hunter's life was as normal as everything was. He attended school regularly with his two best friends. He had average scores which for a guy o...
1K 138 40
What makes a superhero? Is it the power? The fearless, possibly reckless bravery? The cool suit? The mask? Or is it just the person? Shim...