Random paragraphs i come up w...

By Lunar_Wolf_Hazel

random things i come up with on a basis More

random bullshittery 2
Random bullshit 3 - Darkness

random bullshittery 1

8 1 0
By Lunar_Wolf_Hazel

A creature quickly appeared and I steeped back slightly, "who.. or what rather, are ye?" I ask startled at its appearance. "I am Solaris Lynx and my energy is infused within that stone of yours" he pointed to my pendant "and I am a demon" he spoke leaving me speechless to why the craftsman would infuse a negative energy into a stone used in healing and protection spells. I start muttering "why would he infuse demon energy into a healing stone? And why mine for that matter??..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891K 30.6K 109
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
68.7K 197 21
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
35.7K 2.3K 82
Just read the book to know. This book is inspired by the book Enigmatic queen by @SuccessSmile. I have made a lot of changes in the story as then I...
638K 27.7K 68
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...