With Love, Harry » Rihanna

Per sunangelxxi

[BOOK 1] Life in the public eye is very tricky, especially when you are a prince and a well-known singer. Thi... Més

|Cast
|Playlist
|Gallery
|Epigraph
-New Beginnings?
|Concert
-DailyMail
|More Official
|Kensington
-Ok!
|Cambridge
×London Penthouse
-DailyPop
|The Talk
-DailyMail
×Photos
|Charity Ball
-Clara Lionel Foundation
|Two Queens
-People
×Special Message
|Signs
|Proposal
-The Sun
×The Ring
-USA Today
|Interview
|The Queen's Consent
×Extras
-Surprise!
-With Love, Series

|Set-up

8.7K 252 54
Per sunangelxxi

When I'm ready to fall, You're the one always holding me up. - With love, Harry

Prologue | Set-Up

What am I gonna wear, what am I gonna wear!?

Robyn looked around and whipped things in her closet back and forth, trying to decide what to put on. She saw a turtleneck in black and thought to herself that it may have been too conservative but still sexy, then realized it had a rip in it and groaned. She saw a grey knit dress and examined it.

She slipped it over her head carefully but in a rush. Jay kept her at studio later than she expected and she hated to look like a crazy woman, but her after studio make up was going to have to do, so to go from studio, to her best friend’s house then back home was such a hassle, but she really wanted to go out with this guy. He was nice and great to look at, so what did she have to lose? She brushed her hair into a low ponytail and put on silver hoop earrings.

Robyn slipped on a pair of heeled cream Celines and checked her phone to see that the car was coming in 10 minutes. She snatched her jacket from a chair and jogged over to her door, grabbing her purse.

She got out of the car and stepped to the sidewalk, taking in the air and spotting a few paparazzi.

God, I hope they don't go overboard night with the snooping.

She looked across from where she was standing and saw the restaurant that she agreed to meet him in through text.

Robyn put her phone in her purse outside of the restaurant doors and paused mentally preparing herself to go in and sit down.

She entered the restaurant. The lights were darker than she expected and saw clusters of people sitting down at random tables as she looked around for her date.

Where is..he? Oh my God. He didn’t show up?

“Robyn?”

She looked to her left and saw him stand up in a white v-neck sweater and his jacket hanging behind his chair.

“Harry, hi.” She said and took a step over towards him and the intimate two person table.

“Sorry, the seats are in the corner, but-” He smiled crookedly and she shook her head. “No, this is good. Nice and quiet.” She said.

“Did you want to order anything?” He asked, going to sit down and Robyn was starving but knew it was unladylike to eat largely in front of anyone new.

“Uh, a bit.” She answered.

“You want me to order? What would you want?” He asked quickly.

"Umm maybe a steak." She replied.

He turned to the waitress and started ordering the food and Robyn sighed of relief.

Robyn pulled her phone out to message her sister that she was there and her date showed up.

[Received] BeyBey
Of course he did. why wouldn’t he?

[Sent] Robyn
I dont know. when I got here, I didn’t see him so I  got scared he didn’t show.

[Received] BeyBey
where was he?

[Sent] Robyn
in a dark corner

[Received] BeyBey
oh trying to keep people out of yall's business

Robyn smirked at the message and pushed her phone back into her purse, going to hang it to the side of the chair and saw him turn his body back towards the table and her nerves started to run again.

“Ahh, sorry it took a minute.” He grinned.

“No, felt like a few seconds.” She said.

“I told them to cook the steak well done, is that cool with you?” He asked.

Robyn smiled brightly and said that it was perfectly fine. A silence hung in the air that she could feel turning awkward until a girl with brazen red hair showed up.

“I have the steak with mash potatoes?”

Robyn raised her finger to show that it was hers and the girl set his plate down with some type of dish laced with reds dots and clear flecks. “Annnd, the fiau poyay with a red sauce. Anything else for you guys?”

They shook their heads as she put the drinks and extra plates down, smiling and leaving. The two looked at each other and silently eating. She realized that she was being a little weird so, she broke the silence.

"So how are you?" She asked.

Robyn raised her eyes from her plate and noticed he watched her every move with an amused glance. He dragged his tongue across his bottom lip and grinned at the same time.

"You know what hold that thought, I have to use the ladies room. I'll be right back." She said getting up from the table.

Harry watched her as she walked away. He knew he had to fix this date. This was his only shot with her and he has to do something that would show her he was interested.

Harry quickly got up from the table and discreetly followed her to the bathroom.

He waited a few moments down the hall from the woman’s bathroom for her. He would glance up on occasion at the sound of people’s voices, only to be sure that no one caught him taking Robyn by the hand as she exited the bathroom door.

“Harry! What are you doing?” she whispered, completely taken back by his impulsiveness. He opened the door to a staff closet, pulling her inside with him and closing the door hastily behind him. He didn’t waste any time as he found her lips with his. They were soft like he remembered and he instantly felt at peace with the connection.

“Hi.” he said as he let go.

“Hi to you too,” she breathed,“ what are you doing?” she asked.

“I need to just be alone with you for just a few minutes. You look incredible.” Harry said as she blushed at his compliment and she smiled at him. A part of her was happy he had taken it upon himself to find a way for them to be alone together. She likes that he had taken the initiative. It made her feel better that she wasn't the only one trying to make this work.

"I'm sorry, I never contacted you after Barbados," He spoke. "I was busy with my duties that I forgot." He added. "I know it's a poor excuse." He said.

"It's okay." She whispered as he again moved his lips only inches away from hers.

“I’m going to kiss you again." He said.

“Go for it." She said without hesitation this time around, his lips met hers.

Their interaction was brief. Neither wanted to be caught by someone making out in the staff closet that evening.

The world would be clueless for time being and that’s how they intended to keep it. Or at least, that’s what they had hoped.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.1M 94.3K 31
Chloe wants to show the kingdom of Sarias, where music is everything, that song should be filled with emotion and passion. But living in the shadow o...
126K 2.8K 23
A relationship that changed the royal family forever. Started | March 28, 2020 Published | March 29, 2020 Republished | February 1, 2024 Completed |...
20.4K 485 16
As a woman, Adrienne faces many battles, including the struggle to embrace her emotions after training herself to be strong and keep them in check, e...
78.5K 1.6K 20
A prince risks everything for a woman that's an ocean away. Started : February 4, 2021 Published : February 4, 2021 Completed : October 10, 2021 A B...